When I updated from 1.2 to 1.3 I had MCM menu but it was empthy.

Then I made clean save without mod and I still got empthy MCM menu (it didn't dissapear)

Then I cleaned save manually via "Savegame cleaner" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?) and installed v1.3 again - only then it worked.

So maybe mod should have "uninstall" option to evade glitches like that?

And small suggestion - you have "calm" spell her which works on any enemy - nice. But it'd be good to have option to have sex with that NPC to drain him (I don't have any external mods installed to initiate a sex act)

A clean save, at the very least, is always recommended if you're updating a save.

There's no such thing as a "clean save" in skyrim. In other words, deactivating the mod does not remove scripts, arrays, etc., from the save file. That's why savetool might be the most awesome "mod" there is. After this one, of course. :)

When I updated from 1.2 to 1.3 I had MCM menu but it was empthy.

Then I made clean save without mod and I still got empthy MCM menu (it didn't dissapear)

Then I cleaned save manually via "Savegame cleaner" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?) and installed v1.3 again - only then it worked.

So maybe mod should have "uninstall" option to evade glitches like that?

And small suggestion - you have "calm" spell her which works on any enemy - nice. But it'd be good to have option to have sex with that NPC to drain him (I don't have any external mods installed to initiate a sex act)

A clean save, at the very least, is always recommended if you're updating a save.

There's no such thing as a "clean save" in skyrim. In other words, deactivating the mod does not remove scripts, arrays, etc., from the save file. That's why savetool might be the most awesome "mod" there is. After this one, of course. :)

Very true. That's why I said at least. The point is, it isn't the modders' responsibility to provide script cleaning.

It also seams impossible from within papyrus to clean out scripts that are no longer needed you are super limited to what you can do in that scripting language.

F.A.G I suggest looking in sslThreadModel around line 300. That's where the code for registering internal events is, or was anyway see if there are any changes to:

1. EventTypes array

2. the suffix ("Done")

3. The Key() function that assembles thread numbers

And you might find what you are looking for ^^

Any chance we will get a Vampiric Thirst compatibility patch? It would be nice to not have to feed twice to fulfill both mods.

Also, VT has a seduction system that would work really well with DD.

Great mod though. Something I've been fantasizing about for a long time. Vampires have always had a sexual overtone, to me, and this captures it very well.

Guest tomm434
Very true. That's why I said at least. The point is, it isn't the modders' responsibility to provide script cleaning.

Oh really? I think that's the very responsibility to clean up after you.

It also seams impossible from within papyrus to clean out scripts that are no longer needed you are super limited to what you can do in that scripting language.

Sorry I never knew that. It's just when I disable other mods (like "Defeat" for instance) MCM menu dissapears after. "SexLab Deadly drain" dissapeared after I manually cleaned up scripts.

And "Defeat" has uninstall option too so I figured it'a common thing. But I don't understand a thing in papyrus scripting so I'll take your word on it. =)

Any chance we will get a Vampiric Thirst compatibility patch? It would be nice to not have to feed twice to fulfill both mods.

Also, VT has a seduction system that would work really well with DD.

Great mod though. Something I've been fantasizing about for a long time. Vampires have always had a sexual overtone, to me, and this captures it very well.

I have been thinking of making an RPG mod for DD.

I'm sure some other awesome people in here can do a better job with RPG things than I can so that's why I added a bunch of modevents and stuff.

(Will add more mod friendly cool things)

I'm sort of running towards DD becoming a helpful toolset for succubus/vampire related mods but still having some nice functionality of its own. 

But it would be pretty cool to try to make an RPG mod anyway and such a mod would probably fit very well with a VT integration.

Sorry I never knew that. It's just when I disable other mods (like "Defeat" for instance) MCM menu dissapears after. "SexLab Deadly drain" dissapeared after I manually cleaned up scripts.

And "Defeat" has uninstall option too so I figured it'a common thing. But I don't understand a thing in papyrus scripting so I'll take your word on it. =)

Yeah I know they have Uninstall options but I don't think they actually clean out the scripts. Anyway, I will have a look at it in the future. (This newest version removed allot of old code so thats why things break easy.)

First off, I'd like to thank you for this wonderful mod Hoenheim. Previously my interest in succubus content was minimal at best, but after implementing your mod and trying it out, it really has sparked quite a few ideas and refreshed skyrim as a whole for me! I have just one  question, but am unsure if you even have/are allowed to provide the answer. Here  goes: Do you know how I could obtain the fishnet suit with the crotch cutout shown in images 15 and 16 on the mod page? It really appeals to me and I'd like to try it on my transgender character^^

First off, I'd like to thank you for this wonderful mod Hoenheim. Previously my interest in succubus content was minimal at best, but after implementing your mod and trying it out, it really has sparked quite a few ideas and refreshed skyrim as a whole for me! I have just one  question, but am unsure if you even have/are allowed to provide the answer. Here  goes: Do you know how I could obtain the fishnet suit with the crotch cutout shown in images 15 and 16 on the mod page? It really appeals to me and I'd like to try it on my transgender character^^

^^ http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-108.html

So I happened to find myself in that Castle  Valksomething (the big dawnguard one where Serana lives).

And I saw those Vampire cattle there.

Then I thought... these would make a pretty cool drain slave thingy.

Would I be some how possible to turn normal NPC's into one of these cattle NPC's after enough feeding or something?

^^ http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-108.html

Awesome as always! ^^ 

So I happened to find myself in that Castle  Valksomething (the big dawnguard one where Serana lives).

And I saw those Vampire cattle there.

Then I thought... these would make a pretty cool drain slave thingy.

Would I be some how possible to turn normal NPC's into one of these cattle NPC's after enough feeding or something?

The drain slave spell only works on npcs that have draining powers, and makes it so that when they drain power they give it to you. 

Maybe, it would be pretty nice, I will look in to it.

F.A.G I suggest looking in sslThreadModel around line 300. That's where the code for registering internal events is, or was anyway see if there are any changes to:

1. EventTypes array

2. the suffix ("Done")

3. The Key() function that assembles thread numbers

And you might find what you are looking for ^^

I get what you're saying, but it'd be a lot easier to add some debug prints to your scripts and just find the function(s) that are failing. Then I should be able to trace back to where in the code it fails.

After backing down to sexlab 1.59 and starting a new character, I gave a follower drain powers and made them a drain slave. If I understood the change list this follower should not be able to drain me, but I saw breasts and upper arms shrink. I also have arm shrinking disabled under the physical drain settings. Did I find a bug, am I doing it wrong, or did I not understand the change list and the purpose of drain slave and level 3 drain given to a follower?

The mod only works for me if i enable the auto drain on orgasm option. If i leave it off, manual drain / death doesn't seem to work, neither does the breast expansion. It does work with mana tanks (which is currently not installed). Am i missing something?

So this might be an actual bug... if I drain to death, the victim undergoes arm, etc., shrinkage and I get the breast expansion. If I don't drain to death, then the the physical drain effects don't seem to be applied. This is in coupled with, and somewhat explains, the earlier thing I saw where a drain level 3 follower caused my character to have the physical drain effect applied. I'm still trying to sort through and understand the way you've written the various parts of the code and set up the spells in creation kit, so I have no feedback beyond that at this point.

I would again ask that you add breast curves for the breast expansion piece though, and also add a description of the spells in the game. It would make it much more user friendly to be able to see what the spells do when equipping them.

Yeah, breast expansion only works with physical at the moment I will separate them in the future. They are one so to speak. and drain effects only work on death to avoid strange people walking around. But I might change that too.

Yeah, breast expansion only works with physical at the moment I will separate them in the future. They are one so to speak. and drain effects only work on death to avoid strange people walking around. But I might change that too.

Shouldn't be too hard to store the NPCs original scale, then when you apply the drain spell to them along with the physical effects, simply have the spell dispel and restore the original scale when their health returns to 100, or remove them completely if they die before their health returns to 100.