It's pretty hard cold burn, the problem is not with feeding itself it's that both DD and VT adds a custom option to the feed menu, and then from the actual button press does things in code.

So unless I include VT as a dependency or VT adds DD as a dependency (or soon VT can add DD as a soft dependency with mod events) it's not possible to work it out.

Why not take a look at defeat and it's integration with your money or your life? If YMOYL is installed, defeat gives over control of certain events to YMOYL. I've been playing with this, and the integration is very smooth, but if YMOYL isn't installed, then defeat has it's own events that it uses.

On a separate note, any chance to get a patched config quest script for the last release? Heck, give me the script and I'll patch it so the mcm menu works right for the breast expansion. That's the only thing actually bugging me about this mod at this point.

It's pretty hard cold burn, the problem is not with feeding itself it's that both DD and VT adds a custom option to the feed menu, and then from the actual button press does things in code.

So unless I include VT as a dependency or VT adds DD as a dependency (or soon VT can add DD as a soft dependency with mod events) it's not possible to work it out.

Well darn. I was hoping it was going to be something like "make a new esp with this and VT as masters and copy this section of code and have it trigger of VT's feeding spell" though that does give me an idea of how I might make a work-around. Don't hold your breath though- it may turn out to be just as difficult.

Is there any way with any slavery mod to make the owner immune to the drain ?

With this mod it's far to easy to become free, there's no more challenge at all.

I known i can uncheck the drain in the MCM menu, but if you can make it and while in slavery unable to access the MCM menu to check it back until you're getting free, it would be great.

Haha, big H... I like it.

Yeah, I have been working on the mod today in short bursts. It's progressing nicely, the main functionality is working again and I have been testing the core.

Modevents for turning on/off the whole mod is not implemented yet but modevents for giving or removing the draining powers from the player are fully functioning :)

Yeah, I have been working on the mod today in short bursts. It's progressing nicely, the main functionality is working again and I have been testing the core.

Modevents for turning on/off the whole mod is not implemented yet but modevents for giving or removing the draining powers from the player are fully functioning :)

If the draining can be turned on and off, does the mod really need an enable/disable switch? Seems like a redundant setup. Just start with it enabled but the draining set to off, perhaps?

ehh... haven't slept since Sunday... couldn't remember anything except that your name started with H.... glad you weren't insulted though.

I read that you are looking at making succubus enemies that modders can use, please do!

If you get that far, can you make a succubus non enemy as well, so mod builders can use them too in their mods. With the same abilities in attack if they are attacked or go aggressive.

This would be a great gift for modders :) thank you for your work.

It's a faction, not NPCs, so you can have hostile or non-hostile NPCs that are part of the faction. Or both.

Correct Foreveralone. That means modders will be able to add any actor and give it draining powers.

Btw I made the faction ranks decide how deadly their powers are, so 0 is drain not kill, 1 is drain and can kill (50/50 random), and 2 absolutely super deadly. ^^

Thank you both, and thanks for all the effort here, it's obvious plenty was put into it.

I look forward to someone adding both hostile and non hostile succubus around skyrim's level lists :)

Non hostile so we get some interaction with other non combat LL mods too

death by orgasm 

I cant get the setting right 

either the victim dies before the scene end or still alive after sex

Some NPCS cant be killed due to limitations in the game I have added more cheks for this in the current dev version.

If the victim dies before the scene ends you might want to turn off autodrain and make manual drain not kill. If you then enable:

"Auto Drain On Orgasm" and "Allow Death From Orgasm" or use the allow death hotkey they should die when you orgasm.

If you never reach the orgasm event you need to check the installation section in the mod install and configure sexlab correctly.

death by orgasm 

I cant get the setting right 

either the victim dies before the scene end or still alive after sex

Your PC might be too slow or you have to many mods (with scripts) installed. With the super-slow PC I currently have it takes several seconds before the victim dies after sex due to script-lag.

this mod looks something i would definatelly test with my char male or female :) i am using better vampires tought its jus preference of mine and when vampires attack mod .i have tested psq and it was interesting to watch my female pc to get consesual sex and better prices and have fun with her enemies and then finish them or just walk away ;) hehe .does this work with male char ? and you can set so that you dont kill npc accidentally ? if so then this is my dream come true . you do great work big h and i cant wait to see what ideas you come next for this mod  :).

this mod looks something i would definatelly test with my char male or female smile.png i am using better vampires tought its jus preference of mine and when vampires attack mod .i have tested psq and it was interesting to watch my female pc to get consesual sex and better prices and have fun with her enemies and then finish them or just walk away wink.png hehe .does this work with male char ? and you can set so that you dont kill npc accidentally ? if so then this is my dream come true . you do great work big h and i cant wait to see what ideas you come next for this mod  smile.png.

The quick answer is yes!

The slightly longer answer is: The mod defaults to not kill unless you press the "Drain to death hotkey". There are many other options you can use to make the mod fit your playstyle better.

It works with both male and female characters but breast expansion does not work on males... ^^

Thanks! ^^

Just wanted to give you guys a status update, I'm currently re writing the core of the mod to support multiple sex threads, faction support and mod events.

All of the above will make it possible to create succubus enemies and allow your dear companions to become deadly sex machines too.

Is there an option to make sex with a character of the succubus-faction non-lethal/damaging?

Dunno if it's faster to change the rank of a faction or remove/add a faction to a character; if former is faster you might want to make the rank 0 act as deactivated, and 1-3 as your current ranks.

When do you check for the faction? Just at the beginning of the sex animation or every time damage is dealt (iirc in auto mode the damage is always dealt at the end of each stage)?

My guess is that if you only check for faction at the beginning of a sex animation script-lag may cause the faction to be remove after the sex animation already started, causing issues if you only check once.

There is probably no or very a small difference in performance. The player is not effected by factions and the players abilities are checked directly from the Config.

The rank checks for NPCs are also done in real time.

Overall I have optimized the mod but the amount of complexity has gone up quiet a bit so that might not have made much of a difference. 

I'm sticking to having 3 threads for now to save on script memory. (Three different sexlab scenes at the same time).

Something I was thinking about... since you added a separate check box for drain affecting the cock, any chance we could get one for whatever other body parts might be affected? I like the drain affecting breasts, but the upper arm drain looks bad to me, so I'd like to be able to turn that off instead of just disabling physical drain altogether.

Something I was thinking about... since you added a separate check box for drain affecting the cock, any chance we could get one for whatever other body parts might be affected? I like the drain affecting breasts, but the upper arm drain looks bad to me, so I'd like to be able to turn that off instead of just disabling physical drain altogether.

Yeah, sure why not ^^