SOS enabled Strapon/DoubleDildo Replacer for SexLab

What it's exactly this Mod? Modders here can not at least put a single image or a damn Gif of their Mods? seriously ... this Forum need to be more visual. 

And people need to learn to click the download button to look for pictures as that's where a lot of the mod authors put screenshots...seriously...

And the description really does describe the mod's functions:

i decided to edit Calyps strapon to be affected by SOS. It replaces the strapon that SexLab provides, so that it bends up or down according to your settings in the SexLab Animation Editor.

While i was at it, i also made a double dildo version (i wanted something like that for a while already).

download.png

Click here to download this file

If the description does not convince me, do you really think that I will click the download button? DUH! ... That's why an image says more than a thousand words.

Seriously? There are a lot of mods on this site that put the preview pics on the download page.  This is also an edit of an existing asset. Maybe he should post a screenshot of a wall of scripting text.

It really would have taken less effort to go to the download page than to write twice to prove what an ass you can be.

Seriously ... it's so hard to understand? If a VALID suggestion as simple as that, causes you anger, then you guys are a bunch of idiots.

About the other things ...  there are also those who put pictures in the section of the description, that is a thing that do smart people. And do not talk about my beautiful white ass, you moron. 

I'm obviously writing in a general sense when saying that few will go to the download page if a plain description does not convince them ... DUH! 

It was a valid suggestion, it was the way you went about it that pisses people off.

Changer made some changes to a behavior of something that was already in the game if you have sexlab, so probably didn't figure pictures were important. Then out of generosity, shared it here for people to use.

He or she didn't get paid to do this, they did it to share. So the least you could do is ask with a little respect.

THAT is my problem with what you said. Also, I said nothing about your ass, I said you were proving you could be one. Simple wording, so who's really the moron?   DUH!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The included Bodyslide files are for CBBE bodies, so I decided to do a quick conversion to UUNP. I've also tightened the fit a little while I was at it.

This was done with Outfit Studio 3.6.

Awesome! Fits like a glove with my custom UUNP preset, thanks a lot.

I'm having a problem with keeping the thing erect.  It will slowly go flaccid no matter what.  The SOS spells don't work because the female character isn't wearing it when the spell hits them.  I'm not sure how to fix this.

Prior to installing SOS for males, however, it worked fine.  There must be something in SOS governing this that I can't figure out.  I'd appreciate some help.

EDIT: It appears the problem is with FloppySOS, though I'm not sure how to fix it beyond simply disabling that mod.

For me setting the NPC floppiness to Manual fixed it. Means you have to use the hotkeys if you want to change between full floppy and erect. I usually have NPC floppiness set to balls only anyway so it works perfectly for me.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, nr8 said:

Really appreciate all the help, that guide too is very limited, will have to do some testing I guess, manged to edit the files, only issue is this mod doesn't say what parts are what for the dildo like other mods with xml collision, so it's hard to tell what I actually need to change! Or where!

40 minutes ago, Photonix said:

Really appreciate all the help, that guide too is very limited, will have to do some testing I guess, manged to edit the files, only issue is this mod doesn't say what parts are what for the dildo like other mods with xml collision, so it's hard to tell what I actually need to change! Or where!

I wish i could help you. That guide is all i could find and im afraid in order to be able to help you with what you are trying to do, i would first need to read a extensive tutorial myself.

Goodluck

Edited by nr8
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
На 01.07.2016 в 12: 18, BTAxis сказал:

Включенные файлы Bodyslide предназначены для тел CBBE, поэтому я решил сделать быстрое преобразование в UUNP. Я также немного затянул подгонку, пока я был на ней.

Это было сделано с помощью Outfit Studio 3.6.

Sexlab SOS страпон Uunp Bodyslide.zip 6.68 MB · 316 скачиваний

Огромное спасибо!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I was poking around on other mod sites and found a link to your mod. I saw that your permissions say anyone can do with it what they want as long as they keep it to LoversLab. Just thought you might like to know that someone ripped your model and ported it another game and its being hosted somewhere else. They do credit you. Not sure if they made any money off of it either... https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/3079

• 2 months later...

This a great mod.  If I could make a suggestion: instead of these being handled as strap on under Sexlab, you could instead have them as actual SOS options for women: that way, you could much more easily manually adjust their size on an individual basis.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/6/2015 at 5:36 PM, Budroi said:

Ok. so tested and confirmed that collisions work.

At least in regards to the HDT vagina, like I said before belly collisions stopped for me when i switched to the trepleen body.

But those who do not use that body should have full working collision.

*on a side note... I am using the belissario (sp?) female equippable schlongs. I followed the directions on increasing the skeleton scale to make the schlongs bigger for females. These strap ons are affected by that as well. so be warned, "IF" you tweaked the skeleton scale to make bigger schlongs on females these will increase in size as well.

All 3 download versions.

note... the bodyslide file by saeros has the physics attached to the reference mesh so you can generate your own strap on and it will still have the physics without need to edit for yourself.

SexLab_SOS-Strapon.7z 344.18 kB · 104 downloads

SexLab_SOS_DoubleDildo.7z 36.62 kB · 111 downloads

(SexLab)_SOS_Strapon_(bodyslide) by Saeros.7z 1.29 MB · 101 downloads

do these work with SE?

• 2 weeks later...

I typically have a female PC, and marry her to another female npc... so I think this mod is great. (I converted this to sse for personal use).

Maybe, however you can answer another question though, you're more familiar with SL and modding in general than I am... My PC is married to Serana, for the longest time Serana equip'd the strap-on, SL sometimes leaves the strap-on in inventory after the scenes - on the pc I just remove them from there  and sl strap-on equip still worked fine,   I noticed while questing that Serana had one in her inventory so did the same (removed it), and for some reason then she stopped being equiped with them in SL animation scenes, weird. I removed the strap-on and checked re-build strap-on list hoping that would fix that... did not. The PC and other female npc's seem to use So, I'm a bit confused as to why Serana no longer does?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am using the "SexLab SOS Strapon v1.1" and it has been working great with the colision data from Daiemonics work. Great idea!

I just want to know why it's sister, the SexLab SOS DoubleDildo v1.1 does not work for me? It can not be seen in the game. I can see it in NifSkope and the strapon too. I have set SexLab in MCM to use strapons. I know that SexLab uses the Decapitate slot 51. I've checked those in the .nif files as well as in the Armor and Armor Addon forms in SexLab.esm using SSEEdit to make sure they are the same. It looks like it should be working, but it's not. Any help would be appreciated!

NOTE: I finally got it to work! I found that it was because of a simple mistake I made.