SOS enabled Strapon/DoubleDildo Replacer for SexLab

• 1 month later...

The hdtm will not overwrite the female hdt when you use the strap on with it enabled.

At least it shouldn't, but I cannot say for sure for those who use the havok object.

I refuse to use the havok object so I manually attach hdt to my female body/hands/feet/head and all of my Armors/Clothes/Devious Devices and anything else needing it.

For me, Female physics still work while using the hdt attached strap on.

I am using the hdtm.xml, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, and hdtVagina.xml from the Trepleen pack. Here.

My female bodies have both the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and hdtVagina.xml attached directly to the meshes and I have no problems using the strap-on or female schlongs with hdtm attached.

as far as i know, when you have data defined to for example the "NPC L Hand" bone in your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (bound to your femalebody_0/1.nif files and then equip the strapon that has different data defined for this bone in the hdtm.xml bound to it, the data will be replaced.

breast physics dont change, as they are propably not defined in the hdtm.xml file, so the data from hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is used. but with bones, that have entries in both files, they will be replaces on equip.

as i said, ill just put together a xml file for this with only the genetals bones. if i have data, and you say it works, it should be easy.

edit: here is a test file: attachicon.gifSexLab_SOS-Strapon_HDT.zip

ive added only the genitals data to the xml file. would someone who uses belly colision plz test it, and tell me whether it works?

edit2: seems to work with my install, ill put it for download.

Now I try it.. :)

but.. when it comes out a version of the HDT Strapon compatible with UUNP Special (UUNP Bodyslide support), please ? ^_^

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the necro, but I'm having the same problem as this person. Any ideas?

I'm not entirely sure what I botched, but after two different reinstalls of Skyrim (for unrelated reasons) and following the directions you laid out, the strapons don't seem to appear during intercourse. I have the required mods that're listed here, and there don't seem to be any issues with SoS, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

I already tried everything I could think of.

Sorry for the necro, but I'm having the same problem as this person. Any ideas?

I'm not entirely sure what I botched, but after two different reinstalls of Skyrim (for unrelated reasons) and following the directions you laid out, the strapons don't seem to appear during intercourse. I have the required mods that're listed here, and there don't seem to be any issues with SoS, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

I already tried everything I could think of.

Ok, so apparently the strapon is there, but not for my character or the follower I had with me when I installed it. Strange but I guess I can live with that.

Guest vladimire159

Great mod! Nevertheless, I have a little problem. The vagina opens and closes while having anal sex, for example (that doesn't have to occur), and when having vaginal sex, the vagina doesn't open completely. So basically for me, collisions on the dildo are wrong placed, I guess.

I'm using UUNP generated body with bodyslide 2. Note that while having sex with male partners, collisions work pretty well.

yea... i could have expected this problem.

the dildo/strapon mesh is a bit lower then the genitals bones (other then with the male genital mesh, where they are at the same height). this way i could impove the actor alignment (at least for me)

this would require improvements to the xml file. as i said before: i am not realy good at this, i used Daiemonic's colision data for male genitals. you would need to go though all bones and lower its colisioin objects by about 4 units. the problem is: i have no idea what coordinates i have to change to achieve this. I would need to figure it out through trial and error, but i dont have much time at the moment and i am not using colision data for those dildos anyway, i just included it on request. if you figure it out i would gladly update the download and credit you.

I am having this problem as well and would appreciate it if someone could figure out how to fix it.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone help either make, or provide instructions so collisions will work with clams of skyrim mod.  I've tried every HDT strap-on I can find, and none work.  and I'm unclear on how to add hdtm.xml to the .nif file  Please assist.

Edit: Figured it out.  

Took the SOS 1.1 strap on from here, and copied the HDTM.XML from Clams of Skyrim to strapon.XML and placed it in the sexlab folder. Tested with clams of skyrim.  I attached my copy here, hopefully it works for others.

SexLab_SOS-Strapon1-1-HDT-forClams.rar

• 4 weeks later...

Looks very interesting. Does it work with sexlab 1.60?

works with mine fine, only issue is, its alot bigger then a penis.. as in if dildo is SOS 10, it looks like someones thigh.. lol thats okay by me, when the women in my game rape men, they don't go for that cowgirl stuff, its more like "lets show the boys how it REALLY feels.."

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi guy please help me i dont understand why i have that ?

viewer.php?id=723352TESV2016072423273789my strap on for my player is enourmous help me but why with anythong npc its work the strap on its normal plese help me i love you work guys i use all in one animated pussy and cbbe body ...

I'm having a problem with keeping the thing erect.  It will slowly go flaccid no matter what.  The SOS spells don't work because the female character isn't wearing it when the spell hits them.  I'm not sure how to fix this.

Prior to installing SOS for males, however, it worked fine.  There must be something in SOS governing this that I can't figure out.  I'd appreciate some help.

EDIT: It appears the problem is with FloppySOS, though I'm not sure how to fix it beyond simply disabling that mod.

• 3 weeks later...

the strapon clips through the wearer's  butt, how can i fix this

The only real fix is to modify the strapon's mesh.  You could use Outfit Studio from Body slide to adjust the strapon mesh using the various brushes included.  I've done similar things to adjust size and position of outfits and other strapons (I use the ADEC body, so most LL stuff doesn't fit cleanly without using Outfit Studio).  This thread ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ ) was very helpful (guide #3).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What it's exactly this Mod? Modders here can not at least put a single image or a damn Gif of their Mods? seriously ... this Forum need to be more visual. 

And people need to learn to click the download button to look for pictures as that's where a lot of the mod authors put screenshots...seriously...

And the description really does describe the mod's functions:

i decided to edit Calyps strapon to be affected by SOS. It replaces the strapon that SexLab provides, so that it bends up or down according to your settings in the SexLab Animation Editor.

While i was at it, i also made a double dildo version (i wanted something like that for a while already).

download.png

Click here to download this file

What it's exactly this Mod? Modders here can not at least put a single image or a damn Gif of their Mods? seriously ... this Forum need to be more visual. 

And people need to learn to click the download button to look for pictures as that's where a lot of the mod authors put screenshots...seriously...

i decided to edit Calyps strapon to be affected by SOS. It replaces the strapon that SexLab provides, so that it bends up or down according to your settings in the SexLab Animation Editor.

While i was at it, i also made a double dildo version (i wanted something like that for a while already).

download.png

If the description does not convince me, do you really think that I will click the download button? DUH! ... That's why an image says more than a thousand words.

download.png

If the description does not convince me, do you really think that I will click the download button? DUH! ... That's why an image says more than a thousand words.

Seriously? There are a lot of mods on this site that put the preview pics on the download page.  This is also an edit of an existing asset. Maybe he should post a screenshot of a wall of scripting text.

It really would have taken less effort to go to the download page than to write twice to prove what an ass you can be.

download.png

Seriously? There are a lot of mods on this site that put the preview pics on the download page.  This is also an edit of an existing asset. Maybe he should post a screenshot of a wall of scripting text.

It really would have taken less effort to go to the download page than to write twice to prove what an ass you can be.

Seriously ... it's so hard to understand? If a VALID suggestion as simple as that, causes you anger, then you guys are a bunch of idiots.

About the other things ...  there are also those who put pictures in the section of the description, that is a thing that do smart people. And do not talk about my beautiful white ass, you moron. 

I'm obviously writing in a general sense when saying that few will go to the download page if a plain description does not convince them ... DUH!