What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

• 2 weeks later...

consensual sex parties/sex dungeon.  I want my DB to show up in her black corset dress to drive the men wild.  There could be one hosted by the thalmor using that empty HQ at Castle Dour, maybe a private party in the Castle Dour dungeon featuring tullius, secret party room at dragonsreach, riften meadery, may day ritual in rorikstead, the midden . . . possibilities are endless.  I know it could be done, since it's not that far off what's already been done in DCL and Captive Dreams.  Any bondage would be voluntary as part of sex play. Maybe Elisif has secret parties with her thanes?

• 2 weeks later...

1.  A hot key to select a random SL pose.

After getting captured in a rape situation, SexLab's RNG selects a "Lesbian kissing" pose. Ummm, No. If there were a hotkey to "try again" it would be great!

2. Ability to COMPLETELY, easily, and irrevocably turn off player stripping. 

In order to do this you have to go into the menu and individually select each item and turn off stripping for that item. I'd like to "one shot" turn off stripping on the player.

Thank you for any consideration. 

I would like the ability to set animation tags by humanoid race.

**EDIT**

Just to expand on this a little

I feel like the different races would behave differently.

Like Nords and Orcs would be more savage neither having much regard for weakness. 

Britons and Regard are basically humans as we know them today, and would have the widest variety of behavior

Dunmar and High Elves tend to look down on other species and would in sex stay in the one sided gratification area (blow jobs basically) the idea of any kind of breeding based sex would be distasteful.

Kajits are not very far removed from their feline ancestors and would mostly be fond of "doggie style" (or cat style as they would rather it be called I guess) ?

Since I play Woodelf another Woodelf would basically fall into same behavior patter as Britons and Redgard. Anyother race would be potential food... so well there is that. ?

Argonians who are not even mammals would be "highly experimental" more given to doing less natural type things. 

Also it would allow animations that took into account size (not that kind of size ?). To me Orcs should be larger than Nords who are larger than Britons/Redgard/Dunmar/High Elves who are larger than Wood Elves/Kajits/Argonians.

....Just thinking out loud stuff

Obviously if  you could do tags based on race you could tailor it to your own ideas of behavior and immersion. These are just examples of what I would do. 

Um...

a prostitution mod but only like... Your character gets forced into prostitution. Your character must buy back their freedom, or pay off what ever debt they owe via prostitution and the npc that pimps them out takes a cut of it, and also charges your character for places to stay (if the npc is an inn keeper), food, and etc, and may even add on interest. I mean theres a way to do this, but its by downloading multiple mods, but it would be nice for it to be all in one mod.

I want to buy my followers hookers like from immersive wenches or something, im actually trying to make a mod right now in creation kit so I can buy my follower from interesting npc a hooker from immersive wenches... I already set up dialogue and can ask her about in game based on looking for a keyword the wenches use but I don't know how to setup the scripting so I can write a script to walk them to the nearest bed and start an animation on them with the sexlabframework… can anyone offer me some help so I can buy a hooker for my follower. im familiar with scripting I just don't know how to setup the script in creation kit. When I talk to the wench I want my follower to come walk up to the wench then after the conversation ends I want them to walk to the nearest bed. Do I need to write a script for each questalias and attach it to them and walk them to the bed... can I write one script that has property references to them? I cant seem to autofill properties... I guess I just have to make a script for each ref alias?? Bethesda turoials for that thief quest still have me with questions how things actually work. YouTube tutorials are no better.

• 2 weeks later...

Bodyslide files for strap-ons in SSE (and please let me know if they exist and I just haven't been able to find them). Right now (with a custom CBBE body preset) it only reaches halfway around the hip. The "I like big butts and I cannot lie" gang needs to *jumps to mans1lay3r video* "Riiiiise up inTo The As-Ses of Elves"

(I appreciate the fact that this is the only thing I feel like complaining about; I muuuuch prefer Sexlab and multiple plugins with slightly broken strap-ons over perfect strap-ons without a framework)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, DaveW said:

I wish there was a mod that combines the features in the following two mods, that has a MCM menu for setting the priority order of their animations / conditions:

Aroused Sexy Idles

Female Cover Self Animations
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87130

You could use Dynamic Animation Replacer for that. (The DAR SE version has a more in-depth explanation of the file structure)

Use custom conditions with the following for cover

IsFactionRankLessThan(66, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Skyrim.esm"| 0x0006C0EC) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Skyrim.esm"| 0x000A8657)

and the following for aroused

NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(66, "SexLabAroused.esm"|0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Skyrim.esm"| 0x0006C0EC) AND
NOT IsWornHasKeyword("Skyrim.esm"| 0x000A8657)

with that, every naked actor with an arousal less than 66 will try to cover the private parts, while above 66 the aroused idle will happen.

You could add the IsFemale() condition or put the files in a \female folder, when you only want female characters to idle like that.

• 5 months later...

a mod that can turn female npcs into like desperate cum slurping zombies, you play as a male and actual female cum zombies will find you and slurp you to gain health and strength you can become paralyzed and maybe another zombie  will wait for there turn and you have like a semen storage counter widget and if you have too much (maybe using slif and you have big balls) and dont keep it low they will hunt you down and drain you and an option for your health but they wont kill you they just get you low and will auto stop to keep you alive. maybe they comment and say like dont kill him we need more semen let him live so he can make more. maybe it can be like a special animation where they knock you down to the ground and say nail your hands to the ground and have like some audio of like a really long sucking scene and you watch your semen level going down and its flashing and like your heart sounds getting louder and they are saying something like more more more 

It's more of an addon to Hentai Pregnancy (only pregnancy mod for SSE afaik); there should be a logic to which races can interbreed:

All humans can breed with each other normally, and also with elves and orcs with great difficulty.

All elves can breed with each other normally, and also with humans and orcs with great difficulty.

Beasts can only breed with their respective races.

Orcs can breed with humans and elves with great difficulty.

Humans: Breton, Imperial, Nord, Redguard (I am aware Bretons are human/elf hybrids)

Elves: Dark Elf, High Elf, Wood Elf

Beasts: Argonian, Khajiit

Orcs

Bear in mind this is ignoring lore and trying to keep the modding difficulty to a minimum.

• 4 months later...
On 5/12/2015 at 12:49 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Thinking about it as I am starting a new game is that it would be nice to extend either Sexlab or the Sexlab Stats Manipulator mod (probably better than building it into Sexlab) to accept a "presets" file to pre-assign sexual preferences and the various experience levels for NPCs in the game that you want to be specific about.

This is exactly what i came into this thread to ask for some way to make it so I don't have to edit every npc when I want not the default sexualities.  would be lovely. 

• 2 months later...

a BDSM based whore house or dungeon where I can hire Doms and Dominas to use my PC how I want.  I would love to be able to use dialogue to set-up a custom BDSM session for my character.  Choose various punishments or sexual acts to happen, if I want verbal humiliation or not, be left in bondage after to be displayed, or even just ask for a light, moderate, heavy, or all out torture session.  I love a lot of the slavery mods but sometimes I just want to get into the action on my terms.