@nativak, You installed the UI Extensions, yes? The sound and visual effect are part of the mod... what do you see if you target the animal? 'E' and 'Talk to <animal>'? If so and pressing E does nothing, you probably don't have UI Ext properly installed.

@darkconsole, I think that having only the animal you sex up join your pack should be the default. It makes building your pack more work (a good thing) and you don't end up with stray lawn spiders and geese following you around.

Also, IMHO spriggans and such shouldn't require that you set the mod option to sex up creatures, they should be in the default with the wolves and bears and sabrecats. Reason being that they are nature sprite-things and as such aligned with the natural world, so they fit in with the other natural-world beasts. As opposed to drauger and skeletons which are about as unnatural as it gets. Trolls could go either way... they are beasts, but you could argue they're just too mean to seduce.

Put me on ignore when you're tired of suggestions, I'm just spinning ideas.

Also, IMHO spriggans and such shouldn't require that you set the mod option to sex up creatures, they should be in the default with the wolves and bears and sabrecats. Reason being that they are nature sprite-things and as such aligned with the natural world, so they fit in with the other natural-world beasts. As opposed to drauger and skeletons which are about as unnatural as it gets. Trolls could go either way... they are beasts, but you could argue they're just too mean to seduce.

Put me on ignore when you're tired of suggestions, I'm just spinning ideas.

Spriggans are female though, so it doesn't make sense that you could sex them, unless you character was male maybe (has anyone tried playing this mod as a guy? o.O) . Plus they're plants, I don't really think they'd have a "pack" mentality and I imagine that their control animal powers might wreck havoc with the scripts too. Additionally, your character is the female of the pack, last thing you need is competition for your own packmates!

Now it might be interesting if it was added that, after learning to shape-shift into enough animals, your character gains the additional ability to morph into a Spriggan. Kind of suggests how/why the Spriggans get along with the animals, haha. Unfortunately I don't think any of the creature sex animations will work with Spriggans and beasts having sex.

According to Elder Scrolls Lore, Trolls (properly Udyrfrykte) are actually sentient, not beasts. I'd say the same logic about werewolves would apply to them. They're both "bestial" creatures that think/act like men. Trolls even wear armor in Dawnguard. So if we're exempting the sentient non-animal creatures from the regular line-up, then that should apply to Trolls too, I think.

Hey, what do people think of using this with Wear & Tear?

Con: The whole point of this mod is sexing up animals, so why make it hard? and you're supposed to be all in tune with nature so why would you find it hard? and the W&T penalty works against the Untamed bonuses.

Pro: You have to learn to be in tune with nature; until you do, W&T imposes a cost on learning (which does decrease over time); the cost reduces the OP of the lower levels because there's a penalty to building your pack too fast; everything has both cost and benefit and W&T introduces the cost element.

The two work happily together technically. I'm wondering what people think about gameplay and roleplay elements.

Just stopped in to say.... HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Yeah... I neglected to use some punctuation there. 

Nicely done, darkconsole. Nicely done. This is really fun.

I had 2 wolves and ran into a couple frost trolls. Wolves died, but I "recruited" a frost troll. He killed his buddy. Now I found a bear. We vacationed together by a stream for a while and now I can shapeshift. Oh... and while on vacation I gave birth to a wolf. Too bad about his father, but I'll raise him right. :)

Whats new in 116? Nothing at download page that gives any clue or am I to blind to see the info?
Anyway love to run this mod only probs I have is to get pregnant and give birth to a cub. Conflict with Beeing Female perhapps? Will try whitout BF and see whats happends, and before anyone say something.....yes they do hump me, felling I sometimes spending more time an all four than standing up :o

Whats new in 116? Nothing at download page that gives any clue or am I to blind to see the info?

Anyway love to run this mod only probs I have is to get pregnant and give birth to a cub. Conflict with Beeing Female perhapps? Will try whitout BF and see whats happends, and before anyone say something.....yes they do hump me, felling I sometimes spending more time an all four than standing up :o

I run both Beeing Female and Untamed with no problems.  Had two cubs while waiting for my Beeing Female baby to be born.  ;)

oh and this is all that is in the update.  So you can see which critter you have selected on the wheel.  :)

• [116] Wheel Menu Title
  • It now shows who it has targeted at the top.

I run both Beeing Female and Untamed with no problems.  Had two cubs while waiting for my Beeing Female baby to be born.  ;)

oh and this is all that is in the update.  So you can see which critter you have selected on the wheel.  :)

• [116] Wheel Menu Title

YOU had two cubs?? shit now I got envious :@ but congrats to you and your puppys. oki so I can still run BF and keep working on my cubs to come :P

Ahh I see, thank for telling me about the update.

have a nice day and regards

T

• [116] Wheel Menu Title

YOU had two cubs?? shit now I got envious :@ but congrats to you and your puppys. oki so I can still run BF and keep working on my cubs to come :P

Ahh I see, thank for telling me about the update.

have a nice day and regards

T

I'm pretty sure you can deactivate Untamed pregnancy in the MCM menu if it bothers you, just to avoid any possible conflict. I'm using Soulgem Oven II and Player Succubus Quest along side it without any issues however.

On a interesting side note, I ran into a snow bear just outside Winterhold who already had a name! Early in my game I had named a Cave Bear "Teddy Bear" (I had like six or eight bears at that point and was running out of names lol), he had gotten himself killed however.

This was the very first snow bear my current character had ever run across, so there is no way I had him in my character's pack before - plus he was plenty hostile too. This is the first and only time I've run into animal already using a name I gave. Don't know if it was random glitch or what - hasn't happened again.

This was version 114 I think, before I upgraded to 116.

the pregnancy in this mod does not conflict with anything. its a joke pregnancy that does nothing except spawn a creature at your feet. it has no integration with anything. its not even really pregnancy. its just a value that remembers the last thing you fucked.

@nativak, You installed the UI Extensions, yes? The sound and visual effect are part of the mod... what do you see if you target the animal? 'E' and 'Talk to <animal>'? If so and pressing E does nothing, you probably don't have UI Ext properly installed.

...ops!  :blush:

Thanks!

Just a quick suggestion. When the PC is attacked by someone (including a rape attempt), the whole pack should come to your aid. Otherwise, what's the point of having a pack in the first place, eh? Currently, it seems the pack only fights if they are attacked.

i been working on making them more responsive. sometimes i have these epic battles where they even fall back or flank.

then sometimes they just stand there.

I have a problem with sexlab sperm-effect.. is no longer displayed after sex.
I tried to reset also Sexlab FW, but nothing changes.

Are You running Milk Mod Economy? If so try turning off all the milk leaking textures in the debug menu. Worked for me when I had a similar issue.

Also worth mentioning the bukkake mod + textures if you like things a bit messy :P

Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40905-sexlab-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake-scoclb-updated-12-02-2015-v22/

Textures - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1688-sexlab-scoclb-replacer-only-texture/

The vale sabre cat (dawnguard) is not tied in to this mod, by this i mean you don't get the points toward the cat shape shift. you do get the spawn cub and other effects.

Nude play is . . . um . . . optional, Noticed armors add it's value to the armor value you gain by this mod. :s:-/:wacko::blink:.

Base value armor is higher then wearing an iron armor, gauntlet, and boots. :D

Having armor and being nude. :wub:

The vale sabre cat (dawnguard) is not tied in to this mod, by this i mean you don't get the points toward the cat shape shift. you do get the spawn cub and other effects.

Nude play is . . . um . . . optional, Noticed armors add it's value to the armor value you gain by this mod. :s:-/:wacko::blink:.

Base value armor is higher then wearing an iron armor, gauntlet, and boots. :D

Having armor and being nude. :wub:

Yeah, currently there is nothing to make an advantage to actually being nude, it just stacks with regular armor. It might be possible to incorporate something similar to the "Mage Armor" perk from the Alteration Skill Tree. That perk is set up to increase the effects of "flesh" spells, but the increase is small if your character is wearing armor; you get a bigger increase if your character is wearing clothing (or nothing ;).)

When I first installed this, everything seemed alright, but my character and follower creatures didn't level. After a bit of source-code-hunting, I've found it's worth mentioning that this mod requires PapyrusUtils. The most up-to-date version I had installed was from Schlongs, and doesn't include the AdjustFloatValue functions, which this mod uses to level the character and followers. Installed PapyrusUtils 2.8, and everything's working great now, though I'd post in case anyone else is having this issue.

fucking shlongs.

NEVER INSTALL THE FUCKING PAYRUS UTIL FROM SHLONGS. IT EVEN HAS A CHECKBOX NOW. ALWAYS ACCEPT THE SEXLAB VERSION.

thanks for pointing that out tony.

seriously though everyone. IN THE FUTURE, DONT LET SOS OVERWRITE YOUR GOD DAMN PAPYRUS UTILS BECAUSE THATS FUCKTARDED.

current sexlab includes the most up to date papyrus util. its the main reason it even exists.

lets say you had a sexlab game going, maybe soulgem oven. then you install shlongs. shlongs is stupid and fucktarded and the old papyrus util in it will actually cause anything using StorageUtil, like, Soulgem Oven, to forget all its things. god damn i hate the guy that packaged sos. upvotes for tony for figuring that out. the rest of you better upvote too.

also. update's ya'lls sexlab to the latest version. don't be a tool XD