Games you are looking forward to?

Buddy Christ

Saint's Row 5 - I believe, the series is from CD Project, too. Hope there will be a part 5... though I have no idea, what it could be about.. after you played 4, you'll know.

CD Project is not responsible for any SR game. In fact, the ones created the SR games is a company called Volition. ;)

CDP made port for pc of SR2. It was long time ago, when they even didn't had programming team. They did mostly translations and voice overs back there.

Saint's Row 5 - I believe, the series is from CD Project, too. Hope there will be a part 5... though I have no idea, what it could be about.. after you played 4, you'll know.

CD Project is not responsible for any SR game. In fact, the ones created the SR games is a company called Volition. ;)

CDP made port for pc of SR2. It was long time ago, when they even did had programming team. They did mostly translations and voice overs back there.

Cheers, I had no idea about this!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ...failure

Wasn't "Gat out of hell" SR 5?

Haven't actually bought nor played that. Wonder why, since i love 3 and 4.

It's somewhat good... :mellow:^_^

And no, G.O.O.H. is not 5

Wasn't "Gat out of hell" SR 5?

Haven't actually bought nor played that. Wonder why, since i love 3 and 4.

Gat out of Hell is to short and had almost none of the things that make a Saints Row game so I don't consider it to be a true Saints Row game.

As for games I'm looking forwards to X-COM 2 and Fallout 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(copied from the archived forum)

M&B Bannerlord, definitely. Apparently, if you have a child in the game, after your death, you'll continue the game playing as the child. This is one of the things I've always wanted to have in RPGs and someone is doing it. Kudos to TW, the only sandbox RPG developer trying to create something new and unique every time.

(copied from the archived forum)

M&B Bannerlord, definitely. Apparently, if you have a child in the game, after your death, you'll continue the game playing as the child. This is one of the things I've always wanted to have in RPGs and someone is doing it. Kudos to TW, the only sandbox RPG developer trying to create something new and unique every time.

This seems to be great, I'll check out.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mogie56

Looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 :)

With so little info coming out of CD Projekt Red this was a much welcomed tid-bit.

"Visual effects artist Jose Teixeira at CD Projekt Red "Cyberpunk 2077 is far bigger than anything else that CD Projekt Red has done before" Far, far bigger. It will be grander in scale than The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The Witcher 3’s scope helped the studio to refine its open-world formula for Cyberpunk 2077. If anything, working on The Witcher 3 was a really good and often brutal learning experience. Cyberpunk 2077 is going to benefit greatly from it."

Every day I am scouring the interwebs hoping to find anything new on Cyperpunk 2077 even the slightest detail .

I am really interested in how the implement the multiplayer "features" it even has me a little worried

"Cyberpunk 2077" from CD Project Red, the guys who made The Witcher III.

It's being announced as a huge RPG. Looking at some of the characters, I'm kinda hoping this will get sex mods :D

(but I don't know if CD Projekt Red usually supports mods, and there doesn't seem to be any info on the game's moddability yet.

Teaser 

Web site

http://cyberpunk.net/

Every day I am scouring the interwebs hoping to find anything new on Cyperpunk 2077 even the slightest detail .

I am really interested on how the implement the multiplayer "features" it even has me a little worried

"Cyberpunk 2077" from CD Project Red, the guys who made The Witcher III.

(...)

http://cyberpunk.net/

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a lot of info around.

Wikipedia saying the game was announded in 2013, won an award for a 2013 trailer, last Facebook update 2014? and in 2015 they said "we're still working on it", uh. More recent reports ( http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/cd-projekt-red-cyberpunk-2077-is-far-far-bigger-than-the-witcher-3/0156903 ) say they refuse to give a release date.

That may not sound like everything is going as smoothly as planned. (But then, nothing ever does in software development, right?)

... well I posted it here because the chars looked great, and I was new here, and the trailer looked fantastic, and I was thinking "hmm sex mods ...". Guess we'll have to wait for the game for a while yet, though.

Archived