Games you are looking forward to?

Buddy Christ

Please keep this discussion about the games you are excited about and not whether or not you take issue with a game someone else is excited about. I would also like to point out that we don't take kindly to politicizing topics like this and people throwing around trivializing accusations. 

Witcher 3 (the books keep me somewhat occupied and thrilled at ther moment...until may...)

Pillars of Eternity - hopefully as good as I expect it to be

Batman - Arkham Knight. I wanna battle Scarecrow and see how the trilogy ends

Dark Souls II (re-release this year, though probably wait til a steam sale still)

State of Decay (another re-release, with a bit more content and better graphics, I just love smashing zombies in that game)

Hatred looks interesting. Never seen a game that lets you play as an outright chaotic evil sociopath before.

edit: and of course there's already a million morons calling for it's cancellation, should have seen it coming

You know it's still this things : video games are bad => they do it for real after.

It will change, may be.

Witcher 3

Metal Gear Solid V

Batman: Arkham Knight

Star Citizen

Final Fantasy XV

Uncharted 4

Would have FFXV on my list if it didn't look like Final Fantasy: Boyband. Actually funnily enough when I saw mug shots of the characters I thought "half of those could be girls" then I remembered it was an FF game and that you get bishounens in them which caused me to think "holy shit all of those could be dudes."

Hatred looks interesting. Never seen a game that lets you play as an outright chaotic evil sociopath before.

edit: and of course there's already a million morons calling for it's cancellation, should have seen it coming

You know it's still this things : video games are bad => they do it for real after.

It will change, may be.

We can promote violence all we want by movies, music, and TV shows. Just not through video games because they're Nintendos for children. Remember the old timers from past generations see vidia games as Nintendos still, something meant for kids and being simple safe entertainment like Mario.

Archived