anitokyomics Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 Just want to add in bug reports: I have the latest patch and with the Outdoor Living addon. the Outdoor packages don't work but the basics do work except it gives off the problem for not making the Sim cook food as such.  My game version is 1.4.83.1010
gk4495 Posted February 21, 2015 Posted February 21, 2015 Just want to add in bug reports:  I have the latest patch and with the Outdoor Living addon. the Outdoor packages don't work but the basics do work except it gives off the problem for not making the Sim cook food as such.  My game version is 1.4.83.1010  Are you sure it isn't conflicting with another mod? I have the latest patch and the Outdoor Living addon and have no problems at all either with the base mod or the Outdoor Living package.
AwfulArchdemon Posted February 21, 2015 Posted February 21, 2015  Maybe as we figure some of this stuff out, we could put together a documentation library to assist other modders. As it is, real life tends to take away expertise that a lot of folks count on for mod support. Most folks may not have the time or inclination to use such documentation, but for those that would a document explaining how they could make changes themselves, and what those changes might mean, might result in faster turnaround for mod updates as well as new mods.  That would be a great idea. I remember when I learned how to modify Sim clothes/bodies in the Sims 2, which I have long forgotten how to do so. But while I was able to, I did a great deal of modding. And with some interesting results.  Like okay, anyone remember the Hyper Busty Booty mesh?, well, I was able to take the one with the high heels, and apply it to this normal sized outfit. The outfit took on the traits of the HBB mesh, and included the shoes. Which was rather awesome IMO.    I agree that if someone could come up with documentation that would be great. I've managed to take this mod and tinker with it and add risky woohoo (bed only at this point) and make the woohoo aspects of the bed interactions autonomus for my own use, but I would never say I can mod. I am only able to take what others have done and tinker with it. Nothing original. I would love to learn how to do it right.   It's in the making. Good shit! Looks like I can add How to Alter Clothing to the Document.  So far:  Basics of XML tuning Custom TV channels/websites Texturing, including transparency Mesh alteration (shorter skirt, etc) To be added:  Animating/posing Fully interactive custom created objects, such as my sex toys I already made, including a vibrator, dildo, and double-dildo Normal maps/Bump maps Lighting (maybe...if I feel like it) I need to add some things, tweak some things, learn some things, and apply some things, and then the Documentation will be complete. That was actually pretty fast, considering it will cover everything. I'll name it How To Mod The Sims 4, and either post it on SimLab. or if it's too big, I'll open a thread for it. It will cover every-damn-thing about TS4 modding, and I'm sure most, if not all of it will applicable to TS3, too. Not positive though, so don't Quote me. Hopefully, I'll be able to answer any and all questions about modding TS4 soon. I learn more every single day.  It's gonna feel good to have Sims 4 modding mastered like that. To know how to texture-map, mesh, animate, make TV channels, XML tune, and everything in-between. I can't wait for Fallout 4!!  Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod...... I'll never see the light of day again.   Shout out to Borbit for adding to the Doc. I just learned a bunch of stuff, and I have unadded material for the ModPad. Won't be long before LoversLab is the go to place for TS4 mods.  That said, Semajitor and Malfus, I could use some input. Just a couple basics to make the Doc more complete. XML stuff. You guys around still?      SimLab Corrupting The Sims since August 23, 2013, at 3:59 pm
anitokyomics Posted February 21, 2015 Posted February 21, 2015  Just want to add in bug reports:  I have the latest patch and with the Outdoor Living addon. the Outdoor packages don't work but the basics do work except it gives off the problem for not making the Sim cook food as such.  My game version is 1.4.83.1010  Are you sure it isn't conflicting with another mod? I have the latest patch and the Outdoor Living addon and have no problems at all either with the base mod or the Outdoor Living package.    I double-checked with everything including did the "repair game". Still, it doesn't have any effect and does the same thing. The only thing with the Outdoor Living mod is that it doesn't work on my side (whether it's the non-BE and the BE one).  I have a feeling that it might have something to do with the latest patch since my hunch is on the game version.  I tried with a pirated version on another computer and it does the same thing.Â
Babisko Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 I think I've confused myself or something, because the mod isn't quite working. Well, it is, but it's missing the teen pregnancy. The thing says that this comes with the TA, right? Woohoo shows up, but try for baby doesn't. Am I just putting in the wrong one? I'm using NW_TA_1.3.32.1010v1 and  OD_TA_1.3.32.1010v1  Am I using the correct ones?
gk4495 Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 I think I've confused myself or something, because the mod isn't quite working. Well, it is, but it's missing the teen pregnancy. The thing says that this comes with the TA, right? Woohoo shows up, but try for baby doesn't. Am I just putting in the wrong one? I'm using NW_TA_1.3.32.1010v1 and  OD_TA_1.3.32.1010v1  Am I using the correct ones?  I looks like you are using the correct ones. My guess is that another mod is interfering. Do you have any other woohoo mods, autonomus mods, etc. in the game? There is an autonomus mod on MTS that will confilct with this mod. There are others of various types as well.
Babisko Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015  I think I've confused myself or something, because the mod isn't quite working. Well, it is, but it's missing the teen pregnancy. The thing says that this comes with the TA, right? Woohoo shows up, but try for baby doesn't. Am I just putting in the wrong one? I'm using NW_TA_1.3.32.1010v1 and  OD_TA_1.3.32.1010v1  Am I using the correct ones?  I looks like you are using the correct ones. My guess is that another mod is interfering. Do you have any other woohoo mods, autonomus mods, etc. in the game? There is an autonomus mod on MTS that will confilct with this mod. There are others of various types as well.   The only autonomous mod I have has to do with Mourning. For pregnancy/woohoo, i have the pregnancy mega mod (the scanner), and Agonist Agents Babies for everyone, which I'm only keeping until this mod updates for SS pregnancy. Oh, and the mod that allows for try for baby in larger households.
AwfulArchdemon Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 Babisko: Did you install BFE right? I didn't. Had to create the empty folder named unpackedmod, and all that stuff. I didn't do that because I read that changed with a Patch. Not true, it seems. It can't be installed to a sub-folder, it needs to be right in the Mods folder, and the .cfg needs altered. You do that stuff?
gk4495 Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 Babisko: the Agonist mod may be your problem. I compared the XML used in that mod and this one. It does use several of the same XML files. Just a guess, but I have the same mods you do except the Agonist mod and have no problems, so that may be the problem. (I also have an empty "unpackedmod" folder.)
Babisko Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 Babisko: Did you install BFE right? I didn't. Had to create the empty folder named unpackedmod, and all that stuff. I didn't do that because I read that changed with a Patch. Not true, it seems. It can't be installed to a sub-folder, it needs to be right in the Mods folder, and the .cfg needs altered. You do that stuff?  Yep, still got it.  Babisko: the Agonist mod may be your problem. I compared the XML used in that mod and this one. It does use several of the same XML files. Just a guess, but I have the same mods you do except the Agonist mod and have no problems, so that may be the problem. (I also have an empty "unpackedmod" folder.)  Turns out it was the problem. Just took it out and now it's letting me try for baby. Makes me sad, cause for now it's one or the other, until this mod is updated for SS.  Anyway, thanks! And sorry for bugging y'all when the problem was on my end.
Tinakaur Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 I want to download the basic package just wondering is that the one with teen pregnancy and also how do i install it i mean sould i put it in a sub-folder like inteenmods or just in the mods folder as normal oh n i dont knwo which one to download after i unzip it i want the teen marrige thing and pregnancy if its their help please
SimBuscus Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 I want to download the basic package just wondering is that the one with teen pregnancy and also how do i install it i mean sould i put it in a sub-folder like inteenmods or just in the mods folder as normal oh n i dont knwo which one to download after i unzip it i want the teen marrige thing and pregnancy if its their help please  Use TA_1.3.32.1010v1 file. Put it in Mods folder or sub-folder.
Tinakaur Posted February 24, 2015 Posted February 24, 2015 hi just wondering do u guys have a list of what the mods are that u unzip because im a bit slow and it is confusing lol if not than its cool i will figure it out soon enough i hope lol thank you guys for ur hard work  i figured the whole thing out thanks anyway
zkanker Posted February 27, 2015 Posted February 27, 2015 So, I installed the mod (tried a few different package files, one at a time as instructed). When I start the game, the mod shows up in the mod list in game. However, there is no effect on gameplay whatsoever. The same thing happened when I tried a similar mod from elsewhere called inteen. Anyone have any idea what's going on? As best as I can tell mods do not work at all in Sims 4.
gk4495 Posted February 28, 2015 Posted February 28, 2015 So, I installed the mod (tried a few different package files, one at a time as instructed). When I start the game, the mod shows up in the mod list in game. However, there is no effect on gameplay whatsoever. The same thing happened when I tried a similar mod from elsewhere called inteen. Anyone have any idea what's going on? As best as I can tell mods do not work at all in Sims 4.  Are you only using one base file and one Outdoor file? Also what other mods are you using that may be conflicting with it? Any other teen woohoo mod will conflict. I know of several various autonomus mods that will conflict as well. Mod conflicts will render one or the other inoperable.
zkanker Posted February 28, 2015 Posted February 28, 2015  So, I installed the mod (tried a few different package files, one at a time as instructed). When I start the game, the mod shows up in the mod list in game. However, there is no effect on gameplay whatsoever. The same thing happened when I tried a similar mod from elsewhere called inteen. Anyone have any idea what's going on? As best as I can tell mods do not work at all in Sims 4.  Are you only using one base file and one Outdoor file? Also what other mods are you using that may be conflicting with it? Any other teen woohoo mod will conflict. I know of several various autonomus mods that will conflict as well. Mod conflicts will render one or the other inoperable.  I have the base game, no addons. I'm not sure what an outdoor file is. My only other mod is the nomosiac (anti-censor) mod. That mod is working fine. But for some reason no mod that adds menus of any kind seems to work in my game. Oddly, I noticed that one of my sons and daughters (both young adults) in an unplayed house have a romantic relationship. But if actually play that house, there are no romantic menu choices for them, so I'm not sure how that happened. Maybe the mod enables only autonomous breaking the game's romance rules?
gk4495 Posted February 28, 2015 Posted February 28, 2015   So, I installed the mod (tried a few different package files, one at a time as instructed). When I start the game, the mod shows up in the mod list in game. However, there is no effect on gameplay whatsoever. The same thing happened when I tried a similar mod from elsewhere called inteen. Anyone have any idea what's going on? As best as I can tell mods do not work at all in Sims 4.  Are you only using one base file and one Outdoor file? Also what other mods are you using that may be conflicting with it? Any other teen woohoo mod will conflict. I know of several various autonomus mods that will conflict as well. Mod conflicts will render one or the other inoperable.  I have the base game, no addons. I'm not sure what an outdoor file is. My only other mod is the nomosiac (anti-censor) mod. That mod is working fine. But for some reason no mod that adds menus of any kind seems to work in my game. Oddly, I noticed that one of my sons and daughters (both young adults) in an unplayed house have a romantic relationship. But if actually play that house, there are no romantic menu choices for them, so I'm not sure how that happened. Maybe the mod enables only autonomous breaking the game's romance rules?   OK. Which base mod do you have installed? Do you have the Outdoor Retreat expansion pack? Â
zkanker Posted March 1, 2015 Posted March 1, 2015 I do not have the outdoor expansion pack. My mods are: I_TA_1.3.32.1010v1.package and moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014.package (the anti-cencor mod). I tried some of the other packages with similar results (or lack of). Game version is 1.0.671.10 (first or second update from the origional install I think, in case that matters) Â
SimBuscus Posted March 2, 2015 Posted March 2, 2015 I do not have the outdoor expansion pack. My mods are: I_TA_1.3.32.1010v1.package and moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014.package (the anti-cencor mod). I tried some of the other packages with similar results (or lack of). Game version is 1.0.671.10 (first or second update from the origional install I think, in case that matters)  I think that mod doesn't work for you because of your game version. Download latest update.
Darth Omix Posted March 3, 2015 Posted March 3, 2015 I dunno what I did but in the version I tested a while back I had some same-sex pregnancy stuff going on. I'd just figured it was part of the thing, but catching back up on this thread makes me thing otherwise.
steveb87 Posted March 4, 2015 Posted March 4, 2015 Hi all! I am wondering is someone is still working on this mod? Babies for everyone is not working / same sex pregnancies that is Can someone update this for the latest patch if that is the problem? Or maybe some guidelines on how to doit myself? Â Cheers!
MeatGrinderHoagie Posted March 14, 2015 Posted March 14, 2015 I'm guessing Semijanitor either has stuff going on, or was swallowed by the Simuda triangle.
EsperMagicite Posted March 21, 2015 Posted March 21, 2015 darn, after reading replies.. worried this might go dead. Hope someone can update it for the new xpack coming in a few days O.O
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.