[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

And the point of all of this aside from the Same Sex Pregnancy addition is making this as close to real as possible, as far as the options in the game go

...then you've got your hands full. ;)

What are future plans? Anything cool I don't know about on the things-to-do list? Also, are you capable of adding your very own options to the wheel? Like in the Mean menu could be Flip the Bird, and utilize the F*** You animation mod. Or maybe Abort Baby, where choosing it simply makes the sim sit on the toilet, take a shit, and bye-bye preggers. (I'm so wrong :D)

Can you call to animations? Like, could you make it so if I click Take Shower, it could Watch TV instead, for example? If so, we're one giant step closer to a Kicker-style mod for future sex anims. B)

You can actually do all of those things with the XML files. As for the same sex pregnancy piece, the only reason I haven't put it back in yet is due to the extra buttons everywhere, which drives me nuts. The babies for everyone version of this should have Try For Baby between any age categories, but the Outdoor stuff is a bit wonky. If you aren't seeing the option for it, it means that I need to go back and repackage the base game files for the Outdoor mod as well, which isn't hard, it's just a filename change and a re-import.

As for plans, the big one at the moment is just to figure what people want the most out of this I guess and go in that direction. I haven't got a whole lot of time right now because I'm making a pretty big lifestyle transition involving job, house, etc. I'll still be working on this, but it will be a bit slow. The thing I'd most like to work on is probably the animation part for WooHoo. Judging from the current animations that I've seen in the game, it would require additional animation, scripting, and XML, so it's a rather ambitious project to say the least. I haven't really even seen any tools for animations just yet, but that's probably more that I haven't looked as heavily as I could yet.

And yes, Agnostic Agent's update to Same Sex does still work, as do all mods from the December patch or later. He was the first one to update Darkpool's piece of that, but again, the buttons everywhere is what I'm trying to fix. My problem right now is that fixing the buttons breaks the bed picker, and vice versa, so it's kind of a terrible loop. If I have to resort to scripting I will, but I'm just trying to avoid that at the moment and stick to the XML.

Again, if you're having problems with the Outdoor mod not showing stuff correctly, let me know and I'll repackage the base game stuff with it to ensure that it's seeing everything the way it should.

You can actually do all of those things with the XML files.

I can? :) Time to learn how to fuck with xml tuning. Doubt I'll have the time/patience, but we'll see what happens. School is crushing me right now. I have to draw 50+ "vomitously cute pictures" of animals that start with the letter V, create an apple from a sphere, and a sphere from a plane in Maya, animate a movie from pics and sound in Premier, and hand draw an animation of a person walking, and lifting weights to be animated in Toon Boom Pencil Check Pro, and write a 6-page essay for English Comp 2... by Monday. :( Fuckin' A...

Soooo, yeah. Probly not gonna happen. :P

Here's an idea for a mod feature.  Currently with incestuous births it only shows one family relationship icon.  For instance if a brother and sister have a female child the child is registered as their daughter but not their niece.  Similarly if a guy impregnates his mom it registers as her child but not her grandchild, and his sibling but not his child (might have gotten that one reversed, I'm not certain).  If it would be at all possible it would be nice if all relevant bits were set, so that I could have a Daughter, Granddaughter, Niece, Soulmate, Spouse . . . and the like.

Still not getting any try for baby with teen and elder. With elder and adult i get try for baby ,but they only get all excited  then it drops the action and nothing happens. With elder and elder they have no problem all goes as planned.I have the outdoor babies for everyone and all actions were tried with close relatives.

Here's an idea for a mod feature.  Currently with incestuous births it only shows one family relationship icon.  For instance if a brother and sister have a female child the child is registered as their daughter but not their niece.  Similarly if a guy impregnates his mom it registers as her child but not her grandchild, and his sibling but not his child (might have gotten that one reversed, I'm not certain).  If it would be at all possible it would be nice if all relevant bits were set, so that I could have a Daughter, Granddaughter, Niece, Soulmate, Spouse . . . and the like.

Like sims 3. :sleepy: I didn't realize TS4 did that. Haven't gotten F/F preg to work yet. Got a mom/daughter ready to give it a shot. Glad I know it doesn't list family relations right. Would have been more disappointed if I found out in game.

This game seems to require too much modding...so much so that Angry Joe himself did a rant/review of TS4 in his top 10 most disappointing games of 2014 list.

Alright, so looks like I need to re-package the Outdoor mods with all of the basics as well then, too easy. Also of note, I hadn't thought of this until now, but you can place a tent in the normal game, so I should probably be including that stuff in the base game as well. I'll see what I can do for the bits adding to children. There is an XML file for it, but I get the feeling it will bring back the twins/triplets bug if I'm not careful. I'll work on everything this week once I finish some other RL things that are getting in the way.

Until then, if you wanted to update these yourself for the Outdoors folks, you only need s4pe. Extract all of the files from the basic mod, make a copy of them, then rename the middle piece of the file to 00000002 instead of 00000000. Take the Outdoor files and do the opposite, making a copy and setting the middle part to 00000000. Then just put everything into one package and you should have everything enabled everywhere the way it should be. I'll get some newer combined versions up in the morning if you don't want to do it yourself though. Next release for content will be next weekend for sure, since I won't have anything going on right away that is hindering progress at that time.

I think he said he was still working on something for that.  Has to do with more than one button showing for the same thing or something like that.  He said if you don't mind that then you can use the old one he had posted.  I could be wrong, but that is what I'm using and haven't run into any problems besides the multiple buttons.

Well after spending hours looking for a conflict there appears not to be one. Everything is working fine except can not get the option to try for baby with elder woman and any age group. Not with teen related or not. Neither do i get the option with young adult, adult or elder related or not. Did not try with spouse. I am using the I_NJ_NW_TA_1.3.32.1010V1.package. Also using outdoor babies for everyone. Took out all mods  and custom content, but yours and still no option for try for baby for elder women. Elder men seem to work fine with all age groups. Don't know what the problem is but maybe you can check it out when you get the time.

the patch fix on MTS does not work on incest version  i had find out
romance appear on all but not on relatives 

if already have romantic relation to relative  can give  massage only

and again cooking meals do not work  they drain my money when i click to server meal  but will not mvoe to fridge

i do hope wish and wait on a  autonomy relation / try baby mod which not goes crazy flirt arround everyone ^^

there been the  ACR autonomy on Sims  2  which i did love perfecty it had setting on cheating and "the one" sim which allow flirt and accept flirts only by  "The One"  and auto decline all other even on 100/100 relationship 

is one idea maybe can the modder be contacted  on permission  to use and edit this on sims 4  :)

if one remember Sims 2 

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=19.0

it been my all time favorite mod  if here still one play Sims 2 shall try this one :)

hope i not give wrong / bad  adversite  by doing this :(

if so  can remove my post  or tell me to edit and remove i only not aware on who have created what :)

First of all, let me just say that I loathe it when people do what I'm about to do... and that's to ask a ridiculously annoying and likely already-explained question. And I'm sorry, but I have to... I read everything on this thread--it made me more confused than ever, so now I kind of understand.

It says to only download one file, but I cannot fathom which one I'm supposed to install. (Yes, I know--go home silly simmer, you're drunk.) But seriously... 

I JUST installed Outdoor Retreat and suddenly my Darkpool Inteen Mod stopped working. I'm sad because it included teen marriage, if you could make that happen, I would love you forever. But I digress...

I don't need the incest or polygamy parts--I'll take it if I have to--but I do want everything else, right? So, am I to understand none of these include PTME? Here's why I'm confused... there's a whole rundown of options, but my silly ass still can't figure out which one of your files I need to install and what I need to remove in order to prevent conflict. I already have PTME, Teen Jobs for Everyone, and Naked WooHoo... So, are all these in your files or nope? 

Basic Mods
I - Incest---DON'T NEED IT

TA - Teen to Adult (Teen/Adult Romance, Adult Jobs for Teens)---NEED IT

NJ - No Jealousy---DON'T NEED IT

NW - Naked WooHoo---NEED IT

P - Polygamy---DON'T NEED IT

Extra Mods

BE - Babies For Everyone (Babies for Elders)---SURE, WHY NOT.

SS - Same Sex Pregnancy---YEP, MIGHT AS WELL

PTME - Emotional Overcharge v0.09 beta (Emotion tuning and autonomy updates)---YEP. I CAN DIG IT

So, with that said, which of your files do I need, and do I need to remove my PTME, Naked WooHoo, and teen jobs for everyone?

Totally baffled. Sorry again, and thanks for any help.

Currently, PTME and Same Sex Pregnancy are not included in the most recent updates.

If I understand what you're looking for correctly then you will want to do the following:

1. If you're interested, or at least OK with, the Babies for Everyone version, then download the "Babies for Everyone_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip" and the "Outdoor_BE_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip" files from the first post in the thread. Each zip will contain several files.

2. From what I can tell, the Incest, and Teen-Adult portions have been combined, so it looks like you would need to install the file named BE_I_NW_1.3.32.1010v1.package from the "Babies for Everyone_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip."

3. You are probably fine with either package file from the "Outdoor_BE_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip" download, but since you would be loading the "I" version from the first you might as well load the OD_BE_I_1.3.32.1010v1.package from the Outdoors download.

That should be it.

Same here.

Was using the original mod from Darkpool when I found this update a couple of days ago. It has been a great discovery. Thank you for sharing your hard work on it.

Btw, I'm using the I_NW_TA_OD version and so far the only bug I have is the "already known" forced sleep after woohoo. Everything else is fine =)

Game version 1.3.32 with all updates and DLC

Archived