[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

forced sleep?  this i actualy wish that  they do sleep after wohoo 

i hate the fact by me in game  they first having wohoo then get out of bed  put on sleepwear and go back into bed

or just standing there naked and walk arround like this  without the embarrased emotion by anyone (seems like a nice idea as future mod to add this if sims run arround naked)

i prefere they just fall asleep afterwooh and not get out^^

forced sleep?  this i actualy wish that  they do sleep after wohoo 

i hate the fact by me in game  they first having wohoo then get out of bed  put on sleepwear and go back into bed

You are right, it happens like that... what I meant saying "force sleep" is once they get out searching desperately for their wonderful pyjamas, you can't stop them from coming back into bed, no matter what, removing additionally their next order.

In my case most of times I keep them awake after woohoo, giving some additional orders (like "ask to leave" because I don't need you no longer after sex, or lets do a second woohoo), and since the first one is deleted, I'm forced to give them all again... when you play WITH the Jealousy effects enabled, the order of certain actions is very important xDD   ...but well, can deal with that considering the good work and benefits in the mod ^^

As far as I am concerned everything works perfectly (or nearly enough that I am good with calling it so.)  Waiting excitedly for the PTME version to come out and then it will be perfect perfect.  Now if I could just find a risky woohoo mod that does not conflict with this mod, I would really be able to make my Sims' lives interesting.

hm just one question  i did buy outdoor retreat yet  before i start i like know how i need to use the mod

do i need to use basic + outdoor mod pack?  or only outdoor and remove the basic? is a bit complicated

did start it still on the old  basic mod   it seem to work still but incase i miss out some interraction i shall better ask :)

hm just one question  i did buy outdoor retreat yet  before i start i like know how i need to use the mod

do i need to use basic + outdoor mod pack?  or only outdoor and remove the basic? is a bit complicated

did start it still on the old  basic mod   it seem to work still but incase i miss out some interraction i shall better ask :)

Use the basic mod + OD mod compatible with basic.

Example: I_TA_1.3.32.1010v1 + OD_I_TA_1.3.32.1010v1

And make sure you delete old versions, of course. ;)

Just found this at MTS  http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=547028

He says it has no known conflicts.  However, I am pretty sure it will conflict with this mod, corrrect?  However, if not it might eliminate the need for the PTME version.

For info:  I've been running these two mods together.  There does not seem to be a conflict, but PTME is definately needed.  There is a huge conflict with several XML files pertaining to moving in, woohoo, and try for baby.  It won't crash the game, but it will screw things up. (Pie menu selections missing, etc.)

hi, I want to ask something

previously I use the InTeen mods by darkpool (Billy Rand) to have a teen-teen/teen-adult relationships, polgamy, or incest in my game

and his mod require some additional lines in resource cfg

and in my game it seems his mod stil working like it should be (I still have the teen-teen /adult relationship, the polygamy, etc)

so if I want to use your mod, should I first delete that additional lines in resource cfg from InTeen mods to make your mods work in game?

or do I only need the package file from InTeen mods?

no new issues by me still everything seem to work fine :)

but i wonder the issue since some time the annoying Sims 3 delay problem is back on Sims4

is like the actions seem to take longer and longer my sim just stand on coffee machine and starre arround before she finaly make cofee   z_z

when i click a sim sometimes it take up to 4 seconds till i see the  interaction list

when i click cancel task my sim mostly keep doing this over long time till finaly stop  sometimes even reach  the road and goes to school when i cancel since inside home  i hate this

no idea what this problem cause but if anyone can help me it be nice :)

but no btw  is not the patch issue i hav this since longer^^

no new issues by me still everything seem to work fine :)

but i wonder the issue since some time the annoying Sims 3 delay problem is back on Sims4

is like the actions seem to take longer and longer my sim just stand on coffee machine and starre arround before she finaly make cofee   z_z

when i click a sim sometimes it take up to 4 seconds till i see the  interaction list

when i click cancel task my sim mostly keep doing this over long time till finaly stop  sometimes even reach  the road and goes to school when i cancel since inside home  i hate this

no idea what this problem cause but if anyone can help me it be nice :)

but no btw  is not the patch issue i hav this since longer^^

That's not this mod causing it. I get nothing at all sometimes when I click on a sim. Have to click again (sometimes a few times) to get an interaction wheel every once in a while, but I don't think it's progressive either, since I keep starting new games. Each save file is relatively new.

Sims like to look around and be lifeless from time to time. This may even be intended to show off their BIG BEAUTIFUL SMILES constantly.post-111270-0-48468700-1410170138_thumb.

Or maybe it was a screw-up by EA. I have the most "lag" when my sim eats something. Takes forever! So does mixing drinks, and sims need to quit shouting out hundreds of drink orders and keeping the bartender from taking my order!

Today's patch purports to fix the issue with the bartender not making drinks.

Also, there is a mod on ModTheSims that adjusts how long Sims take to eat. Apparently there are delays built into the routine that are supposed to facilitate conversations between Sims. These are little pauses for another action to file in. Unfortunately, they seem to exist even when the Sim is alone.

I don't have the link handy at the moment, but it's one of the more recent mods over there, as I recall.

That's not this mod causing it. I get nothing at all sometimes when I click on a sim. Have to click again (sometimes a few times) to get an interaction wheel every once in a while, but I don't think it's progressive either, since I keep starting new games. Each save file is relatively new.

Sims like to look around and be lifeless from time to time. This may even be intended to show off their BIG BEAUTIFUL SMILES constantly.post-111270-0-48468700-1410170138_thumb.

Or maybe it was a screw-up by EA. I have the most "lag" when my sim eats something. Takes forever! So does mixing drinks, and sims need to quit shouting out hundreds of drink orders and keeping the bartender from taking my order!

I get that too, Sims in Sims 4 are very stubborn about doing things you tell them to.

Also, I hate their automatic actions, like sitting down to talk if there is a chair or bed within 20 feet of them. Or the auto clothing change, having to use the keyboard to scroll around, and its inability to leave Sims where I left them when I save and quit the game entirely.

Thankfully alot of these will be fixed with mods.

I have not seen any issues with this mod with the new patch.  As far as the issues with game game as a whole, I think EA released it about a year too early and are continuing to work on it like it was still in-house.  Maybe next year the base game will be where it should have been before release . . . 

I have not seen any issues with this mod with the new patch.  As far as the issues with game game as a whole, I think EA released it about a year too early and are continuing to work on it like it was still in-house.  Maybe next year the base game will be where it should have been before release . . . 

Actually, I believe they're rewriting their MMO code to a SP code (was supposed to be MP at first). It had to be released due to an agreed-upon time limit, and they're slowly rewriting it to be for SP. If they rewrote the code they were using, it wouldn't have been released "in time", and they would have lost funding. If there's one thing EA will not do, it's risk losing funds, even if they have to release a game that's not ready. <_< It's been proven not only wit TS4, but DAI as well. I wouldn't wanna be a EA dev.

I haven't tested this mod with the new patch yet, but maybe BFE will work for me now? With the version that has BFE active (with the double-buttons thing I've only read about), I couldn't get Try For Baby to show up in the wheel. The standalone BFE on MTS didn't work either. Hopefully the patch somehow makes it work for me. If BFE works for others, there's no reason whatsoever it wouldn't work for me too. I don't get it...

I haven't tested this mod with the new patch yet, but maybe BFE will work for me now? With the version that has BFE active (with the double-buttons thing I've only read about), I couldn't get Try For Baby to show up in the wheel. The standalone BFE on MTS didn't work either. Hopefully the patch somehow makes it work for me. If BFE works for others, there's no reason whatsoever it wouldn't work for me too. I don't get it...

I think it will depend on what you're trying to do with the BFE flavor of the mod. As I understand it, the BFE flavor does not allow same-sex pregnancies, for example. I think it does allow teen and elder pregnancies, but only for opposite-sex couples.

I have had some success in modifying some of the files to allow F-F target-only "Try for Baby" from the interaction menu (I've not edited anything to allow it from the bed, rocket ship, or observatory menus) and that seems to be working OK. I can't say I know exactly what I'm doing, though, as I pretty much just identified the pertinent files (with a bit of trial and error) and modified the ones in Semajitor's package file along the lines of what Malfus had done. Basically, I just ham-fistedly removed some test cases from the files, but I'm not sure what those test cases did, exactly.

Generally speaking, I know they tested for gender and such, but they might have done more than just test for gender, or that there might have been a way to tweak the tests to test differently. I dunno.

I sent him a PM, but I don't think he's seen it.

If you're interested in the changes I made to my own copy, here are the files I identified and modified.

interaction:

S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000003329 - This is the Try For Baby social menu interaction.

Snippet - These appear to be the TryForBaby test cases:
S4_7DF2169C_00000000_0000000000006CB6 - testSet_TryForBaby

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_0000000000018C52 - testSet_TryForBaby_PickedSim

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_000000000000785B - testSet_TryForBaby_Picker_Female

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_0000000000007858 - testSet_TryForBaby_Picker_Male

The base file I used was the BE_I_P_1.3.32.1010v1 version. I noticed that the last file, testSet_TryForBaby_Picker_Male, was not in this flavor, so I added it.

For the purposes of editing the existing mods, you'll need S4PE to extract and import files, and Notepad++ (or something similar) to modify the files most easily.

What I did was opened up Semajitor's package file with S4PE and extracted the files above to a working folder on my desktop. I then opened up Malfus' mod and extracted the same files to another folder.

I then used Notepad++ to open both files and perform a side-by-side comparison. There are some notes in Malfus' thread regarding a couple plugins you'll need for Notepad++ and how to use them. Those plugins are Compare and XML Tools. When you first open one of these XML files in Notepad++ it won't wrap the text, so you'll need to use the XML Tools plugin to reformat it using the "pretty Print (libxml) [Experimental]" tool.

Once you have them both side-by side and formatted correctly, you can use the compare plugin to compare them. All I did was modify the files from Semajitor's mod to remove anything that looked like a test case I wanted to remove and that wasn't in Malfus' mod. I then re-saved the modified file from Smeajitor's mod and re-imported it into Semajitor's package, overwriting the existing file(s).

I'm not professing any particular expertise here. This was all largely trial and error for me. If it helps you or anyone else figure out how to make the changes they want, however, then I'm happy to have helped. If you want to try modding more, or look at other files, then you'll want to dig up VelocityGrass' XML Extractor on ModTheSims. It has instructions there for how to use it. It's helpful if there's a patch as it will let you unpack the new XML files so you can update the mod's files yourself.

How Semajitor and Malfus know what all the XML options mean in the files they modify is still a little baffling to me...

I sent him a PM, but I don't think he's seen it.

If you're interested in the changes I made to my own copy, here are the files I identified and modified.

interaction:

S4_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000003329 - This is the Try For Baby social menu interaction.

Snippet - These appear to be the TryForBaby test cases:

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_0000000000006CB6 - testSet_TryForBaby

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_0000000000018C52 - testSet_TryForBaby_PickedSim

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_000000000000785B - testSet_TryForBaby_Picker_Female

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_0000000000007858 - testSet_TryForBaby_Picker_Male

The base file I used was the BE_I_P_1.3.32.1010v1 version. I noticed that the last file, testSet_TryForBaby_Picker_Male, was not in this flavor, so I added it.

For the purposes of editing the existing mods, you'll need S4PE to extract and import files, and Notepad++ (or something similar) to modify the files most easily.

What I did was opened up Semajitor's package file with S4PE and extracted the files above to a working folder on my desktop. I then opened up Malfus' mod and extracted the same files to another folder.

I then used Notepad++ to open both files and perform a side-by-side comparison. There are some notes in Malfus' thread regarding a couple plugins you'll need for Notepad++ and how to use them. Those plugins are Compare and XML Tools. When you first open one of these XML files in Notepad++ it won't wrap the text, so you'll need to use the XML Tools plugin to reformat it using the "pretty Print (libxml) [Experimental]" tool.

Once you have them both side-by side and formatted correctly, you can use the compare plugin to compare them. All I did was modify the files from Semajitor's mod to remove anything that looked like a test case I wanted to remove and that wasn't in Malfus' mod. I then re-saved the modified file from Smeajitor's mod and re-imported it into Semajitor's package, overwriting the existing file(s).

I'm not professing any particular expertise here. This was all largely trial and error for me. If it helps you or anyone else figure out how to make the changes they want, however, then I'm happy to have helped. If you want to try modding more, or look at other files, then you'll want to dig up VelocityGrass' XML Extractor on ModTheSims. It has instructions there for how to use it. It's helpful if there's a patch as it will let you unpack the new XML files so you can update the mod's files yourself.

How Semajitor and Malfus know what all the XML options mean in the files they modify is still a little baffling to me...

TYVM! Those codes will indeed be handy. ;)

As for the explanation, I already knew half of it, and the other half probably saved me some nightmares. The Notepad++ plugins for example. And the super-long, one-line text, spanning for miles. :P

I looked at a ton of files yesterday, and I never felt so stupid in all my life. Not since trying to make sense of jbezorg's Sanguine's Debauchery scripts (I never stood a chance, my kung foo is not strong enough) Looking at that was exactly like looking at Aramaic. Like "........huh.gif?" I could more easily learn Taiwanese.

If ever something felt "completely new" to me, this here XML tuning is it. Even now, I am confused, simply because I'm talking about it. However! This is precisely why I must learn it! When something baffles the daylights outta me like that, I become obsessed with it, and must unlock it's secrets. It's how I spend my every moment in life.

Learn, learn, learn! nerd-smiley.gif

Maybe as we figure some of this stuff out, we could put together a documentation library to assist other modders. As it is, real life tends to take away expertise that a lot of folks count on for mod support. Most folks may not have the time or inclination to use such documentation, but for those that would a document explaining how they could make changes themselves, and what those changes might mean, might result in faster turnaround for mod updates as well as new mods.

Maybe as we figure some of this stuff out, we could put together a documentation library to assist other modders. As it is, real life tends to take away expertise that a lot of folks count on for mod support. Most folks may not have the time or inclination to use such documentation, but for those that would a document explaining how they could make changes themselves, and what those changes might mean, might result in faster turnaround for mod updates as well as new mods.

That would be a great idea. I remember when I learned how to modify Sim clothes/bodies in the Sims 2, which I have long forgotten how to do so. But while I was able to, I did a great deal of modding. And with some interesting results.

Like okay, anyone remember the Hyper Busty Booty mesh?, well, I was able to take the one with the high heels, and apply it to this normal sized outfit. The outfit took on the traits of the HBB mesh, and included the shoes. Which was rather awesome IMO.

I agree that if someone could come up with documentation that would be great.  I've managed to take this mod and tinker with it and add risky woohoo (bed only at this point) and make the woohoo aspects of the bed interactions autonomus for my own use, but I would never say I can mod.  I am only able to take what others have done and tinker with it.  Nothing original.  I would love to learn how to do it right.

I am not well versed in modding. I use the Mod Manager. So, yeah, my skill here is zero. XML.. what is that? Such is my knowledge of mods. I fail at using SweetFx and the like in anything to be honest. Which is just sad I know.

I am not sure if I can use all the mods or not due to the disclaimer.

I'd like a mod that allows

Incest.

Teen - Adult Try for Baby.

Same Sex Try for Baby. (mostly MM, I see lots of FF has been tested)

Ability to choose who gets knocked up.

And works with Outdoor Pack. 

What files do I need?

I think I have only confused myself more the more I read the thread.

Archived