[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

I'll toss my wish list in as well, the I_NW_P_TA  is the one I use, I like the aspect of jealousy in the spouses of the NPC sims I woohoo ... for those I play, I use the traits.equip_trait Player cheat, so their actions don't trigger jealousy, but is it fun to watch Mortimer get jealous when I woohoo Bella in front of him. :-)  As for Careers, they borked that in the game already, I created a new family, and the teens were auto assigned 2 careers each, and the built in families had their careers wiped.  Mortimer is no longer a writer, Bella is no longer a secret agent, etc.    One thing I would like, is to have some of the teen romance interaction options, like "Try to Seduce, Kiss Neck" etc.  But I want those on teen, young adult, adult always anyway.  As for elders, I usually delete them or kill them off LOL.  The Mess Around options I don't really care for anyway, Woohoo and Try for Baby are the only interactions I use.

Why My teen cant get marriage with adult? nothing happens :(

With the Mod in, you can't get married at all, Teen or Adult.  With the mod out, you still can't get married to a Teen.  You can use the debug cheats to modify the relationship to add spouse.  Select a sim, shift-click on the target sim, click more from the menu, then modify relationship, add relationship bit, scroll down about 5/6th of the way down and you'll see spouse.  Select that.  Then click on the one that was the target sim, and do the same thing on the sim you first had selected.  Now they will show as married to each other.  If you're trying to get marriage achievements, you'll have to wait until it's fixed.

Hey! So happy to hear you're working actively on this. Do you have a Patreon or anything? >_> Same-sex+incest+teen pregnancy is pretty much a requirement for me to enjoy the game, because I am a terrible person. :3 

Couldn't care less about teen jobs though, I want the poor boys to have to be stuck in classes while they're carrying their big bro's babies. :3

May have been asked earlier but could you make a version of this that enables Pregnancy for Female sims with Female Aliens? preferably resulting in the Alien getting pregnant but a version where the human sim gets pregnant would be ok as well

thanks for all your hard work

Huh, does cocacola's mod still work? :o I'd assumed it'd been core-patched to oblivion. (I kind of wish I could set a target patch and just... play that patch and not get updates and know that my mods will always work. _Can_ I do that and I'm just assuming I can't? Everything auto-patches these days.)

Huh, does cocacola's mod still work? :o I'd assumed it'd been core-patched to oblivion. (I kind of wish I could set a target patch and just... play that patch and not get updates and know that my mods will always work. _Can_ I do that and I'm just assuming I can't? Everything auto-patches these days.)

After a quick google search, there is a setting for Origin that is called "Automatically keep my games Up-to-Date" unchecking this setting should stop auto-patches, but this will affect your entire Origin library.

I'll just ask the question, does everyone actually want the job parts for teens, or just the romance interactions? 

My essentials are only Teen-Adult Romance + Incest. 

Additionally Naked Woohoo would be highly appreciated.  :)

For Jealousy I use the "reward" trait from aspirations over specific sims. Don't really need it as a mod.

About Teen careers and Same Sex Pregnancy, I don't have much interest on them.

TY for the interest in our feedback  :P

Okay so I've discovered a silly bug with both this and the other mod by cocacola.

When installed, you can only select the first six careers on the career list. Any other one after that doesnt work. Wierd I know but a bit annoying if you want to follow the other careers.

I'd prefer to see every package in a singular version instead of combined in multiple combinations. Would be a lot easier to update for you and also for us. Would also help people figure out what they need a lot better. Also, I would not focus on the teen jobs for adult mod since it already exist and it's already up to date with the current version (

Ok, so it looks like I'll focus on the romance stuff then and get something out a bit faster that way. For those having issues with marriage and such, that's probably due to changes in the files to account for alien abduction stats, unless you're using the polygamy version, which I may need to look into more. The game checks for affordance suppression now, which might be breaking things like the no jealousy and polygamy versions. Also, if you're using my mods and are in any content areas for the new expansion, they won't work there, so no getting married in a retail store until the update is done.

For those getting males pregnant following alien abduction, guess what, that's a thing now. In the TryforBaby code there's an exception for aliens that allows males to get pregnant. I'm guessing this is something along the lines of aliens being gender neutral regarding that particular process. Or it's just that your dudes are now alien incubators, if you want to think of it that way. As for getting aliens to sex up people, that might not be as much of a problem as I initially anticipated, since a lot of the base game code doesn't exclude them from anything in particular. I'll keep looking into that following the initial update and see what I come up with.

Regarding combinations for the mods, it's pretty easy to repackage things, so I'll keep with the combinations I'm using at the moment to ensure that everything is sort of customizable in a sense. If you're planning on making edits of any sort, I suggest using the version of the mod that has the things you want to change, then just use Notepad++ to compare them and see what was changed. Also, for those that have the xml extractor tool, it's a little broken regarding the newest expansion pack, and some of the files come back with errors. Go into the forum post here and grab Fogity's extracted files so you can compare the xmlextractor with his to get things corrected. The naming convention is different, but it's pretty easy to match up the files using the titles from the xml.

I'm working on the teen to adult stuff at the moment, and I expect to have something up in the next day or two here if my testing doesn't give poor results. If your game updated to the latest version, it broke most of the files here by adding all the new bugfixes to the code. I'll make sure I keep using the patch version in the filename, and if you have any additional bugs after the new release, keep me updated and I'll try to fix them ASAP.

Hey! So happy to hear you're working actively on this. Do you have a Patreon or anything? >_> Same-sex+incest+teen pregnancy is pretty much a requirement for me to enjoy the game, because I am a terrible person. :3 

Couldn't care less about teen jobs though, I want the poor boys to have to be stuck in classes while they're carrying their big bro's babies. :3

First, because awesome people like you all are so under-appreciated and under-credited, thank you a million times for what you've made here (finished, broken, or otherwise).

I completely agree with Segfaultvicta, as horrible as it is, lol, that kind of freedom is perfect.

Now, I noticed that you didn't mention the status of same-sex pregnancies in your workings thus far, I remember it being said before to be difficult to work with, has that changed at all that you've noticed since the latest patches?

Would taking code from an existing mod be helpful to the process? For example, AgonistAgent's version of "Babies for Everyone!" on MTS (likely taken from someone else, I know. Also, I was going to provide a link, but it won't let me, site rules and all). This one still works with the Get to Work EP, but is not compatible (obviously) with anything you have.

It should also be noted that I make this as a totally out there question, I don't know much about programming or how it works (just how to make and alter macros for GnomeSequencer in WoW lol), so I wouldn't be surprised if that's not how this works at all. lol

Weird. I turned on my game, and so far, I've seen no changes. Everything I've tried to do has worked. Did I not get the update? I turned auto-updating off on origin, but I just did that now, right before turning the game on, so it wouldn't update just cuz I turned the game on. Think I dodged the bullet? :P

@ AwfulArchdemon - If you turned off auto-updating on origin before trying to start the game, then yes, you Matrix'd it. The game won't apply updates until you try to start it up most of the time, so you got pretty lucky there.

@ccran2013 - I do want to put the same sex stuff into the updated version if possible. The reason I excluded it from the previous version was the way it broke interactions with the bed, or added multiple dialog boxes for the same item to characters. It also had the fun effect of getting both sims pregnant, so that was interesting. If I can get it to work out correctly, I should be able to target pregnancy at least in the interaction, and hopefully I can get rid of the interaction bug with the bed. If I meet those two criteria, I'll absolutely include it again.

Since they added aliens with the latest patch, it seems there's a little more wiggle room on the pregnancy part with alien pollinators and such. There are a lot of reports of people with pregnant males in the base game, and I'm guessing that it's one of the blacklist flags that occurs after abduction. Once your male character becomes an alien pollinator, it reverses the "no pregnancy" switch in the TryforBaby interaction, if the way I'm reading it is correct. If that's what is going on in your game, go ahead and bow to your new alien overlords, or delete the infected guy in the CAS interface.

@ AwfulArchdemon - If you turned off auto-updating on origin before trying to start the game, then yes, you Matrix'd it. The game won't apply updates until you try to start it up most of the time, so you got pretty lucky there.

Yyyyyyyyes! Matrix does it again!

@echo off
Title Matrix
color 02
:start
echo %random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%
echo %random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%
GOTO start

I can't believe it worked! :D Take that EA! Got my mods still, byatch! B)

Ok so I might be daft, and just missed it in this thread.

But is there any way to marry siblings?

I know its not possible with the mod(tested it). But is it possible with a console command.

Ive been trying to make those work. But I have a hard time figuring it out. If they even work for siblings...

Ok so I might be daft, and just missed it in this thread.

But is there any way to marry siblings?

I know its not possible with the mod(tested it). But is it possible with a console command.

Ive been trying to make those work. But I have a hard time figuring it out. If they even work for siblings...

I would recommend checking out the following link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/index#wiki_relationships

It should get you what you need for the time being.

So going back through the polygamy stuff during the updating process, I noticed that I missed a couple of files. Specifically the wedding ones. They weren't needed in the previous patch, but I'm guessing they are now, so that might be the reason for your inability to marry siblings. On the other hand, if it allows it in the game, and then removes the relationship in the CAS, there's not much I can do about that at the moment. I haven't done any work involving the CAS itself yet, so I'll look into that in the XML if that does become a problem, but in my experience, the CAS is mostly hard-coded in python, which is just UGH.

I also have confirmation after going through the expansion files that male pregnancy is officially in the game. If the sim initiating the interaction is an alien, they can get a male target pregnant. This is the result of a sim being abducted and replaced by an alien. Aliens suck.

On the bright side, this means that same sex pregnancy should be much, much easier to implement, and all I need to do is check that I can make pregnancy target only. That'll prevent males that initiate the action from getting pregnant along with their partner. That and not completely breaking the bed interaction will make it a go. I'm currently packing everything up for incest, teen adult, polygamy, no jealousy, and naked woohoo, then I'll be testing it tomorrow morning. If everything appears to be working, I'll upload things here tomorrow afternoon. Babies for elders and same sex shenanigans will be next week, since I'll be no-lifing this weekend with the new season of Diablo 3.

Aliens do suck. My male sim has been abducted and impregnated a total of eight times. I guess since I keep moving the babies to other households and keep the active family small, the aliens just keep probing his brains out.

Thank you for your hard work on this mod. I greatly appreciate it.

Im eagerly anticipating the release of the patched version of this mod :)  Thank you for making it Semajitor,  I'm digging around and looking into the xml tuneing config stuff, and some other things, so maybe eventually you wont have to release massive versions just one that's configable :)

Archived