SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

They are listed in the first post of the thread under Requirements for a reason.   If you don't like those mods use another mod like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151 to turn off quests you'd rather skip.

Thanks for posting that link.  I've been use that and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14157 for a long time.  Makes the game not only more enjoyable for me, but also a little more immersive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 5:28 PM, JahReit said:

Now if I could find a mod that stops the ridiculous "You're so luck you picked up that crap, must be your lucky day".  

Isn't there an option in the MCM that turns those messages off?

Hi.

I have been reading back through the posts and cant seem to see anywhere that indicates if this mod works fine with Skyrim SE or if there is a ported version. i couldnt find it in the Skyrim SE adult mods section either.

Kind of surprised as this is such a awesome mod and one i loved having in my oldrim game before. 

Does anyone know in case i missed it, where a converted version is or if i can just use it as is? I am guessing it wont work in its current Oldrim form. I really miss this mod too :(

Hi.

I have been reading back through the posts and cant seem to see anywhere that indicates if this mod works fine with Skyrim SE or if there is a ported version. i couldnt find it in the Skyrim SE adult mods section either.

Kind of surprised as this is such a awesome mod and one i loved having in my oldrim game before. 

Does anyone know in case i missed it, where a converted version is or if i can just use it as is? I am guessing it wont work in its current Oldrim form. I really miss this mod too :(

( OK SCRATCH THAT LAST COMMENT! LMAO. The latest version here works flawlessly with Skyrim SE if just manually installed. MCM is up and running and the game is acting just fine. So if anyone wishes to use Sexlab Solutions with Skyrim SE, this latest version works just fine)

3 hours ago, sogeking said:

yo should i add this to patchus maximus blocklist? it's been broken for me for a while now it seems, mainly noticed cuz i can't bribe guard anymore. I could "bribe" brynjolf tho.

Which guard are you trying to bribe? If you mean the Whiterun one when you're entering while the quest to report to the jarl is active, that's a big bugged and doesn't always work. The Riften guard at the north gate should always work though.

Primarily this mod ADDS dialog options, sometimes requiring certain stages of quests to show up (like the Whiterun Guard... that quest can be changed, especially by LAL and may not be the same, required quest) but not being that familiar with patchus... I don't know what it would do. If you merge some mods that also alter dialog for some NPCs the Solutions offered here might not show up (I have that especially with beggars and some mods that change them like Do You Know Who I Am?).

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Which guard are you trying to bribe? If you mean the Whiterun one when you're entering while the quest to report to the jarl is active, that's a big bugged and doesn't always work. The Riften guard at the north gate should always work though.

Primarily this mod ADDS dialog options, sometimes requiring certain stages of quests to show up (like the Whiterun Guard... that quest can be changed, especially by LAL and may not be the same, required quest) but not being that familiar with patchus... I don't know what it would do. If you merge some mods that also alter dialog for some NPCs the Solutions offered here might not show up (I have that especially with beggars and some mods that change them like Do You Know Who I Am?).

i tried in markarth and whiterun (as they're the only males i found at that time and i wanted to make sure that wasn't the problem).

The guy in riften who stops you didn't give me any options either, yet brynjolf did. the only mods i could think off were listed here and i did what the modpage said. it's pretty much last in line and i do use cuttingroom floor and LAL, but it's loaded after those.

I just tried it, didn't matter. Tried loading it completely in last place too. I retried riften, Maul and brynjolf work fine, guard in front didn't give ma an option or it's gotta be behind one of the other options (i chose persuasion).

Anyway this is my load order if anyone wants to check it out. Parasite is in there deactivated, all other deactivated plugins are merged.

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
OSA.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
ScocLB.esm=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
GenderBender.esm=1
ImCh.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
AllThievesGuildJobsConcurrently.esp=1
BDYEB.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1
TBOS.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
SLPrivacy.esp=1
GriptzionTeleportMenuSpell.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp=1
SexLab-Parasites.esp=0
Cum Alchemy.esp=1
BikiniMaidenFull.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Jaggarsfeld.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
mihailaurochs.esp=1
KhajiitChildren.esp=1
Godswords - Johnskyrim.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp=1
CollectBodies.esp=1
Enhanced 3rd Person Camera V1.2.esp=1
female mannequins.esp=1
female mannequins in homes.esp=0
FNIS.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
FreckleMania2.esp=1
gitgud greaves.esp=1
gitgud greaves (dawnguard).esp=1
gitgud greaves (dragonborn).esp=1
RobesReplacer.esp=0
XN_Firekeeper.esp=1
My_Little_kitty_non_replaced.esp=1
VimuneFollower.esp=1
FollowerCiceria.esp=1
honedmetal.esp=1
One ImCh Patch.esp=1
orc-female-idle-fix.esp=1
RSChildren.esp=1
RSChildren - Complete.esp=1
Babette.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
Moar Deadly Wenches.esp=0
Immersive Wenches -SG&KS hairs- Patch.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp=1
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=0
Valerica.esp=1
Annekke.esp=1
DeadlyBikiniWench.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon (AIO).esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=0
Master of Disguise - Legendary.esp=1
NARC.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp=0
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp=0
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp=1
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Minerva.esp=1
RSChildren - CRF Patch.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcishWeapons.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp=1
GagSFX.esp=1
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
adcSexlife.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
dc-untamed-000.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
SL Deadly Drain.esp=1
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp=1
ImCh - USLEEP patch.esp=0
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp=1
upgradeableaxe.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=0
PerMa_USLEEP master patch.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
TES5Merged.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
PatchusMaximus.esp=1

At this point i figure it's an issue with my guards? which is weird cuz i used to run this mod just fine before i reinstalled (older version tho) sucks cuz that was probably my most used feature of the mod.

Edit: while checking with tes5 edit, my bashed patch does seem to edit one of the things this one does but unrelated to guards, but it doesn't seem to add this mod to it. idk why tho

5 hours ago, sogeking said:

i tried in markarth and whiterun (as they're the only males i found at that time and i wanted to make sure that wasn't the problem).

The guy in riften who stops you didn't give me any options either, yet brynjolf did. the only mods i could think off were listed here and i did what the modpage said. it's pretty much last in line and i do use cuttingroom floor and LAL, but it's loaded after those.

I just tried it, didn't matter. Tried loading it completely in last place too. I retried riften, Maul and brynjolf work fine, guard in front didn't give ma an option or it's gotta be behind one of the other options (i chose persuasion).

I don't know of a Markarth Guard option but I might be forgetting one I haven't used recently. The North Gate Riften guard should always have the option at the bottom of the list, not under persuade/bribe/intimidate.... it will be its own choice.

Also, this isn't a generic bribe for crime or anything else but the certain quest interactions like Maul's first force greet as you enter the city, or Brynolf's invite to the thieves' guild if you dont want to go the normal stealth/lockpick/steal/pickpocket route... or one of of the thieves' guild overhaul mod methods.

You can bribe beggars with gold as a way to pay them for sex (although I'm not really sure what the benefit there is) as well as drunks and hirable NPCs like Benor in Morthal, Uthgerd in Whiterun, Rolff in Windhelm or Hofgrier the horse guy (though that's just a way to get money, sex instead of a fight).

18 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I don't know of a Markarth Guard option but I might be forgetting one I haven't used recently. The North Gate Riften guard should always have the option at the bottom of the list, not under persuade/bribe/intimidate.... it will be its own choice.

Also, this isn't a generic bribe for crime or anything else but the certain quest interactions like Maul's first force greet as you enter the city, or Brynolf's invite to the thieves' guild if you dont want to go the normal stealth/lockpick/steal/pickpocket route... or one of of the thieves' guild overhaul mod methods.

You can bribe beggars with gold as a way to pay them for sex (although I'm not really sure what the benefit there is) as well as drunks and hirable NPCs like Benor in Morthal, Uthgerd in Whiterun, Rolff in Windhelm or Hofgrier the horse guy (though that's just a way to get money, sex instead of a fight).

brynjolf and maul work fine, it's just guards

Hello, i'm sorry to disturb you but  i have a problem, i installed the mod but i can't have the option for uthgerd to "skip" the battle (fuck with her instead of fight).
In the beginning i thinked it was because i used a mod to replace her but i uninstalled it and load a clean save.

I use this mod for 2 reasons : - find an other way to skip the "brawl bug" (uthgerd invicible or my followers who wants to kill her)
                                                - the mod is good i think

And i use all requirements (in that i use the last version of the unoficial patch if it's necessary to say that ...)

thanks for your attention and your future help.

On 7/6/2018 at 12:41 PM, jordlgt said:

Hello, i'm sorry to disturb you but  i have a problem, i installed the mod but i can't have the option for uthgerd to "skip" the battle (fuck with her instead of fight).
In the beginning i thinked it was because i used a mod to replace her but i uninstalled it and load a clean save.

I use this mod for 2 reasons : - find an other way to skip the "brawl bug" (uthgerd invicible or my followers who wants to kill her)
                                                - the mod is good i think

And i use all requirements (in that i use the last version of the unoficial patch if it's necessary to say that ...)

thanks for your attention and your future help.

Sometimes when using mods changed to NPCs and quest get baked in the game and need a new game without that mod that was installed at the beginning othe game sorry

Problem with sexlab solution, in spite of registering and marking all the options in sexlab framework 1.62, apart from animation leito and SL loader, it keeps giving me error, telling me that I have also manually demarked several, when they are all marked, some solution, please , error 1000 I think it is

I get error 1000 that says: "Sexlab 1000 solution warning code: can not generate a context-specific animation list Use full animation list". The strange thing is that this only happens in the new characters that I believe, my old file saved with my old character works perfectly and did not receive this error. that does not make sense that the mods are the same in all my characters, why does my old job of saving the new characters get an error of 1000? This is something strange, man. How do I fix it?

Even removing some options in sexlab, or putting all the options, still gives the error, I need a solution