SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Considering what this mod does I'm surprised at how few conflicts I see.  I had to make 1 override for Immersive Citizens for Uthgerd and I'm letting PaySexCrime win the guard conflicts.  Looking forward to trying it in SE alongside AA, SLEN, and PaySexCrime.

Also after having played with this for awhile, I love the additions to Ebony Blade.  Now I don't have to try to figure out who I can kill without messing up any quests to upgrade it.

• 3 weeks later...

I may have found a bug that breaks the housecarl sex option. I chose to have sex with a housecarl that was a follower then procceded to do a quest died and had to restart from an autosave. So her sex option hadn't returned yet before i died, i guess it's once a day? Anyway from that point forward the sex option is only there on restart but it ends in normal follow banter as if you backed out the conversation and it only comes back on a restart and does exact same thing ends in banter no option to go somewhere private or do it here? This happened to 2 different computers maybe leave the option for housecarl sex always on i mean it's your housecarl?

• 3 weeks later...

On 9/3/2018 at 10:24 PM, Kurisu_Senpai said:

It already is. I have it in my game, let me see if I can find where I downloaed it from.

yea that would be very very nice ? but seeing as the file is not that big, perhaps you could attach it to a post? or anyone else using 4.02, it would be appreciated rather a lot I suspect

To the people asking for v4.0.2: That version was listed as compatible with SexLab Light SE, but it never worked properly: animations would start fine, but quests wouldn't update because the AnimationEnd events get lost in the wind, as that framework lacked SKSE support for handling mod events.

If you want to run SexLab Solutions on Skyrim SE, you'll need to ditch SexLab Light. What you need is the SexLab Framework SE 1.63 (you can get the beta here), which does implement SKSE mod events. The current version of SexLab Solutions (5.0.7) should theoretically work fine on Skyrim SE when paired with the SE 1.63 framework, but bear in mind it's untested, so give it a trial run to make sure the quests are updating properly before you add it to your save.

2 hours ago, WraithSlayer said:

To the people asking for v4.0.2: That version was listed as compatible with SexLab Light SE, but it never worked properly: animations would start fine, but quests wouldn't update because the AnimationEnd events get lost in the wind, as that framework lacked SKSE support for handling mod events.

If you want to run SexLab Solutions on Skyrim SE, you'll need to ditch SexLab Light. What you need is the SexLab Framework SE 1.63 (you can get the beta here), which does implement SKSE mod events. The current version of SexLab Solutions (5.0.7) should theoretically work fine on Skyrim SE when paired with the SE 1.63 framework, but bear in mind it's untested, so give it a trial run to make sure the quests are updating properly before you add it to your save.

yea I started a fresh save with it in, after I converted it, nothing was changed really, so on paper I dont see why it would not work, but it does not, none of the coversation options even show up

23 minutes ago, Kraniumbrud said:

yea I started a fresh save with it in, after I converted it, nothing was changed really, so on paper I dont see why it would not work, but it does not, none of the coversation options even show up 

That sounds like you have another issue, the conversation options have always shown on Skyrim SE, it's the after-sex events that were broken. If you're starting a brand new game to test, note that you may have to go through one save+load cycle to get conversation options from mods to show up.

21 minutes ago, WraithSlayer said:

That sounds like you have another issue, the conversation options have always shown on Skyrim SE, it's the after-sex events that were broken. If you're starting a brand new game to test, note that you may have to go through one save+load cycle to get conversation options from mods to show up.

what is a save load cycle?

22 minutes ago, WraithSlayer said:

It'd need conversion if it used a BSA or the ESP included any of the form types which had their structure changed in SSE, but that's not the case for this particular mod, so it should be fine from what I understand. Someone correct me if wrong, though.

as I said I saw no change in the files after I converted in Creation kit, so im guessing nothing changed, and it works now, remember to make a post on the sse convertion tracklist that its compatible