Is someone still working on that mod ?

I hope i dont make a big mistake now, when i share my private patches for this wonderfull mod,

but as pchs, the author wrote:

"Legal
This mod is free to modify, use in parts or as a whole in other mods, etc. unless it's meant for any kind of financial profit. Just please mention my nick if you use the mod in any way."

So i hope, its ok

I am , sorry, i was not a modder yet, but i like this mod a lot and  in the last weeks i did a couple of modification to this mod for my private playstyle, which i like to share now.

But please dont forget, i am an absolut ck newbie, and my changes might do a lot of weird stuff,

i also added a lot more sex scenes and dirty talk (probably in bad english), if you dont like it, bad for you, i see this mod in a history of a mod like LoversGGBlackmail for Oblivion, where the PC was forced to do things she didn't like.

Anyway, here are my changes:

Change Log

General:
- a lot more sex scenes
- more text, more filthy, degrading sex text (you have been warned)
- more quest target and quest objectives added
- removed fences for wolf pit area for path finding problems
- removed slave selling stage for navmesh problems
- Xcross and wheel at riverwood gate added, roasting spit near riverwood river
- slaverun slave faction replaced by zaz slave faction (also for the bandit slaves mod)
- player character is not forced to sex by slaverun enforcer
- removed navmesh from mods (should fix some problems, at the moment i am not able to correct them properly)

Quest:
- Greetings added from guard outside whiterun for male and female player
- Quest end for males after talking with Brutus
- Male can demand sex from every female slave (bug: female also)
- Male can enslave any free woman (no slave companions, only status and outfit change), female also at last quest stage at the moment
- Female, 2 new quest steps
    "bring slavery to riverwood"
    "gain cheap trading routes"
- Female, more different responses for slave services
- Female, Brutus dialog, answer "boys get her" will now let the player be whipped, raped and enslaved
- Female, replaced all 3 slaverun devices by Devious devices, pc is not to forced to wear them forever anymore
- Female, Zaid puts 2 tattoos in face and 2 tatoos on body (Slavetats required)
- Female, Zaid sends player to Simple Slavery (Simple Slavery required)
- Female, pit fun wolf has chance to rape player

and here are the actual dependencies which changed from the original:

Dependencies:
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
sextoys-calyps-2.esp   (will be removed in next version)
zdd.esp                (will be removed in next version)
SlaveTats.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp    (will be a soft dependency soon)

At the moment i use this mod to learn and try things, so i am not finished yet, at the moment i am trying some ideas of me :-)

Any comments or ideas are welcome

Hello Kenjoka,

so may i ask what exactly has to be installed?

After the required mods for "Slaverun" are installed, i have to install the original one

--> slaverun 20140824 + enforcer V5

which can be downloaded here.

And then, before the patch you have posted, can be installed, i have to check for your dependencies, which is

- SlaveTats.esp

- SimpleSlavery.esp

Just to make sure, why do i need "SimpleSlavery.esp", didn´t even know the mod atm. ^^

With slave tattoos i can live.

Greetings

Mart0206

I keep having issues with the part of the quest after the part where you first talk to Fang in the dungeon. after I talk to him, my character will walk towards the door farthest back from the door you use to enter, and then circle back and keeps making a circle in the corner to the left of that door. I'm certain that everything is installed properly, but I do not know how to fix this, or if it's supposed to happen. been doing this for about 15 minutes now. is there a console command I can use to correct this or advance the quest or something? Otherwise, unless i go to a previous save(which isn't an issue for me) I will be, as far as I can tell, unable to do anything other than watch my character walk around, running into a barrel and a crate.

In my post #1946

there is a screenshot of the cell with Fang sitting in the middle, on the right side you see a X-cross

when you speak with Fang for your first training, you start a scene, where a "scene" let you walk to that X-Cross and Fang is whipping you.

Do you have that X-cross? is something blocking the way to get there?

My fist advice will always be, load an older save before you enter the zone, where a problem occured and try it again (Skyrim is buggy itself a litle)

and my second advice would be try fix the problem behing and not cheat around it :D

If you like to cheat, there is always , sqs and setstage in the console,

that means, you type "sgs slaverundialoguequest01"

you will get a large list with number (= quest steps) and the first will all have a 1 , which means completet and the later a 0, which means not completed

search backwards for the first line with 0, for you its probably 80

and type "setstage slaverundialoguequest01 80"

Oh, and i find out a conflict with the mod "Inconsequential NPCs"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36334/?

The Smitty Adrienne got an aprentice called "Halldis". She got a boyfriend called "Naglfar". At daytime routine she works at the Smitty of Adrienne and he works inside the crypta. At nighttime both spend their time an a bench located right near the place where the prayer yells about Thalos. But with slaverun at this spot there are the cages, where slaves are selled. So that breaks the routine somehow and both keep standing there unless you reload the cell.

Just want to mention because Inconsequential NPCs makes the cities much more lively. :)

I hope i dont make a big mistake now, when i share my private patches for this wonderfull mod,

"Legal

This mod is free to modify, use in parts or as a whole in other mods, etc. unless it's meant for any kind of financial profit. Just please mention my nick if you use the mod in any way."

So i hope, its ok

I am , sorry, i was not a modder yet, but i like this mod a lot and  in the last weeks i did a couple of modification to this mod for my private playstyle, which i like to share now.

But please dont forget, i am an absolut ck newbie, and my changes might do a lot of weird stuff,

i also added a lot more sex scenes and dirty talk (probably in bad english), if you dont like it, bad for you, i see this mod in a history of a mod like LoversGGBlackmail for Oblivion, where the PC was forced to do things she didn't like.

Change Log

General:

- a lot more sex scenes

- slaverun slave faction replaced by zaz slave faction (also for the bandit slaves mod)

- removed navmesh from mods (should fix some problems, at the moment i am not able to correct them properly)

Quest:

- Male can enslave any free woman (no slave companions, only status and outfit change), female also at last quest stage at the moment

- Female, Brutus dialog, answer "boys get her" will now let the player be whipped, raped and enslaved

- Female, replaced all 3 slaverun devices by Devious devices, pc is not to forced to wear them forever anymore

Dependencies:

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SlaveTats.esp

At the moment i use this mod to learn and try things, so i am not finished yet, at the moment i am trying some ideas of me :-)

Hello Kenjoka,

After the required mods for "Slaverun" are installed, i have to install the original one

And then, before the patch you have posted, can be installed, i have to check for your dependencies, which is

- SlaveTats.esp

- SimpleSlavery.esp

Just to make sure, why do i need "SimpleSlavery.esp", didn´t even know the mod atm. ^^

Greetings

Mart0206

hi Mart0206,

in my 20150902 version "SimpleSlavery" is a soft dependency, which means you can install it (and the mod uses it) , but you don't have to

SlaveTats is a real dependency,  skyrim will CTD without it

in the next version (in a few days) SlaveTats will also be a soft dependency

The Smitty Adrienne got an aprentice called "Halldis". She got a boyfriend called "Naglfar". At daytime routine she works at the Smitty of Adrienne and he works inside the crypta. At nighttime both spend their time an a bench located right near the place where the prayer yells about Thalos. But with slaverun at this spot there are the cages, where slaves are selled. So that breaks the routine somehow and both keep standing there unless you reload the cell.

Just want to mention because Inconsequential NPCs makes the cities much more lively. :)

could you post a screenshot, which cages you mean?

probably the two cages standing above each other and in the lower are two slaves ?

in my next version i disabled a lot of outdoor "things" in whiterun for better compatibility, but not those

maybe i will look in a later version for compatibilty with Inconsequential NPC and ExpandedTowns&Cities, also a popular city overhaul

oh, and SimpleSlavery is a wonderfull mod, if you use slavery mods

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26743-simple-slavery/

:D

"Legal

So i hope, its ok

Change Log

General:
- a lot more sex scenes

Quest:

Dependencies:
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SlaveTats.esp

Hello Kenjoka,

- SlaveTats.esp

- SimpleSlavery.esp

Greetings

Mart0206

hi Mart0206,

in my 20150902 version "SimpleSlavery" is a soft dependency, which means you can install it (and the mod uses it) , but you don't have to

SlaveTats is a real dependency,  skyrim will CTD without it

in the next version (in a few days) SlaveTats will also be a soft dependency

could you post a screenshot, which cages you mean?

probably the two cages standing above each other and in the lower are two slaves ?

in my next version i disabled a lot of outdoor "things" in whiterun for better compatibility, but not those

maybe i will look in a later version for compatibilty with Inconsequential NPC and ExpandedTowns&Cities, also a popular city overhaul

oh, and SimpleSlavery is a wonderfull mod, if you use slavery mods

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26743-simple-slavery/

Just take a look at the main page of this mod here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1046-slaverun-20140824-enforcer-v5/

The first image is what keep folks of whiterun often troubled. At this place around the Prayer "Heimskr" a lot of townfolk added through "ICS NPCs" get stuck. Also some of the vanilla guards on their daily patrols behave weird. I often get to see at least one or two trying to walk to Jorvaskr but then the are going on the top after the stage from the slave trader. :)

And before i forgot, you know the Quest of the companions, where you come back with Farkas from the tomb gettng the piece ot that axe? Vilkas keep waiting on the top pf the stairs, saying they were waiting for you und you have to follow him? I do not know, which of the brothers, i guess Vilkas, he keep running down the stairs and stands there, not runing behind Jorvaskr. This can be solved by using console and control him moving behind Jorvaskr.

I am pretty sure the changings on that place messes up some kind of "waypoints" from several npc´s.

Hmm, jsut tried the mod after a fresh skyrim install. But i couldn´t test a lot, because after talking to Brutus and getting taken away all my stuff the next best male npc reported me for violating the law? I mean, i didn´t even have a coin. That´s strange. Or might the mod consider some kind of "effect" on the character as an item. (a tattoo or a cloak effect?)

Will try it with the option for reporting deactivated...

Hmm, jsut tried the mod after a fresh skyrim install. But i couldn´t test a lot, because after talking to Brutus and getting taken away all my stuff the next best male npc reported me for violating the law? I mean, i didn´t even have a coin. That´s strange. Or might the mod consider some kind of "effect" on the character as an item. (a tattoo or a cloak effect?)

I doubt Kenjoka turned off the weapon detection, which in slaverun enforcer counts spells equipped in either hand.

So double check that you don't have any spells equipped as well.

I believe it checks for body armor, weapons, and spells.

Also this is an old issue that I ran into and it seems like it is still here. Anyone having strange issue with the arousal slider in the mcm menu as in they don't really stay at the same value the way you want them to?

I doubt Kenjoka turned off the weapon detection, which in slaverun enforcer counts spells equipped in either hand.

That was it. Thanks for the advice. :)

Nevermind, i give up using this mod.

Together with a city Overhaul Mod, i am not even able to enter the city (infinitive loading sreen), or if i was able to enter, i got a CTD after walking a few steps .

Double checked it without any city overhaul mod. This works a lot better, but then i got stuck in the Bannered Mare (the Inn) and was never able to leave this place again. Infinitive loading screen, or CTD after the autosave was created. (this only happend one time)

Sadly said, the same problems as they were, since i tested this mod the first time. It´s pretty instable and not playable for me.

I am sure, this isn´t to blame only on this mod. But this much scriptblasting thing, (think of all the ZaZ Items which have to be equiped on npcs while loading the cell) and my other mods just grilled my game session.

Gonna deinstall it and all it dependencies. That´s a pitty, since i always liked this mod. :(

Just for the people who are interested, here´s my actual load order (including this mod).

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

BBLuxurySuite.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

JSwords.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1

Unique Region Names - Dragonborn.esp=1

Unique Region Names.esp=1

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1

SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1

SkyFalls + SkyMills.esp=1

WATER DG + DB.esp=1

WATER Plants.esp=1

WATER-RND Legendary Patch.esp=1

Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1

Moss Rocks.esp=1

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1

ELFXEnhancer.esp=1

ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1

Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp=1

GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

SGHailPackAllinOne.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp=1

TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

MatureSkinComplexions.esp=1

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

BBLSspouse.esp=1

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1

BBLSVisitors.esp=1

BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp=1

BBLSapachii.esp=1

BBLS-ELFXFrontStepspatch.esp=1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1

Immersive Patrols II.esp=1

SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp=1

Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp=1

DragonPlateBrazen.esp=1

OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp=1

Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=1

LBackpackAll.esp=1

Kaw's Claws.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

HDT Piercingsets.esp=1

CBBE Heels Collection.esp=1

ChaPi Clothing.esp=1

Craftable_Hair_groin.esp=1

Zipsuit.esp=1

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1

SexLabWerewolves.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

LoversHook.esp=1

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

NusbieVoices.esp=1

SexLabGenderChange.esp=1

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1

SexLab-Stories.esp=1

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1

hydra_slavegirls.esp=1

slaverun.esp=1

SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

CD - SVS Jewelry addon.esp=1

CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1

AKElvenTeenies.esp=1

CamillaValerius.esp=1

ERF - Succubus.esp=1

RosaFollower.esp=1

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1

UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp=1

Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1

DeadlyDragons.esp=1

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp=1

DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=0

zzEstrus.esp=0

Primus, the trader who sells items along the south side of the kynareth tree, has odd behavior with your latest version, He first spawns inside of his stand then warps out into the walking path instead of behind his stand, and then is stuck trying to animate his arms tied behind his back like he's wearing a restraining device.

During the part where zaid tells you to retrieve his toys for him, I found them missing from the table. Setting the next stage worked as a work around, but did you change the way that part of the quest worked?

I don't know if it's a zaz, SL, or DD bug, but I keep getting vag/anal animations when in full blocking belt (I noticed in slaverun, might not be limited there), a belt that slaverun put on the slave at the enslavement. In the event this is because the sexlab code in slaverun is calling a specific animation, one that is impossible for the belt being worn, can you either change the code to seek a valid animation or remove the item for the duration? If this is just a framework bug and has nothing to do with slaverun feel free to ignore this. (sexlab 1.62, DDi Dev commit09ea9d8224cd6, zaz 6.07)

I don't know if this is a bug with your changes or something else but I'm posting here since I haven't seen it before now. A few "Champions" were hostile and killing everyone in the east arena or in the champions house, they all look like farkas or his brother (can't remember which is which) and they all have 00 load order ID's, so not sure what's going on.

If you need additional debug info I'll reproduce tomorrow.

I've got a little suggestion for the dialogue with your master.

If I remember properly , after you complete your training at the Dragonsreach dungeon , you will have a quest that will tell you to beg your master for freedom.

I think it should make more sense to add a second dialogue option to actually ask for another task instead of begging for freedom.

That will show that you really are trained both physically and mentally.

I imagined the dialogue like this : 

You : Do you have another task for me , master?

Him : Another task? Wouldn't you want me to set you free?

Then , here you will have 2 dialogue options.

The first one will be the default  begging for freedom and the second one will be kinda like this  "No, I want to be your slave forever".

I'm sorry if it already exists such an option , maybe I just didn't observe it.

Yes,  it always the spell that make you violate the law,

but i changed this in the next version, how can a guard see what spell i have memorized in my head and prepared for casting, so in my next version spells won't be a problem any more

Primus, the trader who sells items along the south side of the kynareth tree, has odd behavior with your latest version, He first spawns inside of his stand then warps out into the walking path instead of behind his stand, and then is stuck trying to animate his arms tied behind his back like he's wearing a restraining device.

During the part where zaid tells you to retrieve his toys for him, I found them missing from the table. Setting the next stage worked as a work around, but did you change the way that part of the quest worked?

I don't know if it's a zaz, SL, or DD bug, but I keep getting vag/anal animations when in full blocking belt (I noticed in slaverun, might not be limited there), a belt that slaverun put on the slave at the enslavement. In the event this is because the sexlab code in slaverun is calling a specific animation, one that is impossible for the belt being worn, can you either change the code to seek a valid animation or remove the item for the duration? If this is just a framework bug and has nothing to do with slaverun feel free to ignore this. (sexlab 1.62, DDi Dev commit09ea9d8224cd6, zaz 6.07)

I don't know if this is a bug with your changes or something else but I'm posting here since I haven't seen it before now. A few "Champions" were hostile and killing everyone in the east arena or in the champions house, they all look like farkas or his brother (can't remember which is which) and they all have 00 load order ID's, so not sure what's going on.

If you need additional debug info I'll reproduce tomorrow.

in my next version i disabled the trader completely, in my opinion he adds nothing realy usefull to the mod (as i removed calypso sextoys) and makes only problems for compatibilty (also navmeshes)

i just do very simple sexlab calls , most calls don't look for any special animations,

a few use the keywords 'aggressive', 'anal', 'vaginal' , so nothing realy special

I've got a little suggestion for the dialogue with your master.

If I remember properly , after you complete your training at the Dragonsreach dungeon , you will have a quest that will tell you to beg your master for freedom.

I think it should make more sense to add a second dialogue option to actually ask for another task instead of begging for freedom.

That will show that you really are trained both physically and mentally.

I imagined the dialogue like this : 

You : Do you have another task for me , master?

Him : Another task? Wouldn't you want me to set you free?

Then , here you will have 2 dialogue options.

The first one will be the default  begging for freedom and the second one will be kinda like this  "No, I want to be your slave forever".

I'm sorry if it already exists such an option , maybe I just didn't observe it.

In the original mod there was a final stage where you can get back your freedom or lets say nearly freedom, ups, i spoilered it

but i disabled that :cool:

in my vision of the mod, you probably be never free again, but the mod doesnt restrict you in any way

its a quest mod, it offers you dialoge options but it doesnt force you to do anything by hard game mechanics like automatic equiping devices (which is in the original version)

the devices you got in the beginning, can be unequipped by just normal devious devices mechanic,

Btw the new version will come this week and will probably be the last in this thread, as there will still be a lot of things i tried for the first time,

I will then start a new download thread (when i find the right forum button :dodgy:) , wilth full credits to the original authors of course

Together with a city Overhaul Mod, i am not even able to enter the city (infinitive loading sreen), or if i was able to enter, i got a CTD after walking a few steps .

Double checked it without any city overhaul mod. This works a lot better, but then i got stuck in the Bannered Mare (the Inn) and was never able to leave this place again. Infinitive loading screen, or CTD after the autosave was created. (this only happend one time)

Sadly said, the same problems as they were, since i tested this mod the first time. It´s pretty instable and not playable for me.
I am sure, this isn´t to blame only on this mod. But this much scriptblasting thing, (think of all the ZaZ Items which have to be equiped on npcs while loading the cell) and my other mods just grilled my game session.

Gonna deinstall it and all it dependencies. That´s a pitty, since i always liked this mod. :(

Just for the people who are interested, here´s my actual load order (including this mod).

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
JSwords.esm=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
WATER DG + DB.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
Moss Rocks.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SGHailPackAllinOne.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
BBLSapachii.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
DragonPlateBrazen.esp=1
LBackpackAll.esp=1
Kaw's Claws.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
HDT Piercingsets.esp=1
ChaPi Clothing.esp=1
Zipsuit.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
SexLabGenderChange.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
slaverun.esp=1
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
AKElvenTeenies.esp=1
CamillaValerius.esp=1
ERF - Succubus.esp=1
RosaFollower.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=0

in the next version i disabled a lot of npc and static things in the outside areas of whiterun (thinking about removing some more),

but of course the enforcer will make a lot of script stress if you have many mods that add npcs to be checked, and maybe make script laod on their own

the enforcer itself already has a lot of options to reduce range and change check intervals, but maybe i will check the algorithm itself some day, for some optimizations

Got some issues to report:

Enforcement in Falkreath and Riverwood doesn't seem to work.

There's a script for a scene with Delphine and Orgnar, but it doesn't seem to fire.

The Jarl of Falkreath refuses to speak to me, I have to setstage to move forward in the quest.

I like your additions though, looking forward to future versions.

i found a bug in the enforcer today, where exact 1 npc in the array of npc was never checked, so maybe that was the problem,

i had the effect in the inn in falkreath and in the jarls house where there was a female npc still clothed and after the fix she was also stripped.

I am having a small issue. I entered the town and the gate guard informs my character of the town rules, takes away my gear and puts on shackles.

The problem seems to initiate from the fact that my character already had a collar and arm cuffs from an unfortunate encounter outside Slaverun and the guard did not remove the old ones. So my character has the proper ankle shackles(worn) and the collar etc. in inventory. But is still wearing the old collar and arm cuffs.

Now every time I bump into a guard I am arrested and immediately sent to prison. Even when being punished in the pillory guards continually approach my character and rearrest her. This has even got so comical as starting an all out brawl between my jailer and the regular guards as they fight over who should have me arrested. It ends with a lot of dead guards (jailer must be essential) and my character eventually rearrested.

I don't think this is working as intended but I seem to be stuck. Do you need to totally remove all Devious devices from your character before starting this mod or is something else gone a little sideways? I mean even when I am locked out during controlled animations the guards are arresting me.

Any thoughts are welcomed at this point as the mod is basically unplayable this way...well unless the intent was to put my character in Dragonsreach jail for the duration.

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

BBLuxurySuite.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

JSwords.esm=1

SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1

WATER DG + DB.esp=1

WATER Plants.esp=1

Moss Rocks.esp=1

ELFXEnhancer.esp=1

ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

SGHailPackAllinOne.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1

TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

BBLSspouse.esp=1

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1

BBLSVisitors.esp=1

BBLSapachii.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

DragonPlateBrazen.esp=1

LBackpackAll.esp=1

Kaw's Claws.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

HDT Piercingsets.esp=1

ChaPi Clothing.esp=1

Zipsuit.esp=1

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

SexLabWerewolves.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

LoversHook.esp=1

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

NusbieVoices.esp=1

SexLabGenderChange.esp=1

SexLab-Stories.esp=1

hydra_slavegirls.esp=1

slaverun.esp=1

SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

AKElvenTeenies.esp=1

CamillaValerius.esp=1

ERF - Succubus.esp=1

RosaFollower.esp=1

Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1

DeadlyDragons.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=0

hmm, 5 minutes later thinking , i checked the enforcer MCM Menu, at the moment you can shut down the enforcer or reduce load by reducing range , etc,

but you can't disable it temporarily,

if i would reduce stress by slaverun npc and static objects even more and you could disable enforcer temporarily (by MCM option) when entering whiterun for example,

script stress and memory usage should be reduced to a very low level, playable for most people,

you would loose a lot of athmosphere, but the mod as a quest mod would still be playable, hmmm....

I am having a small issue. I entered the town and the gate guard informs my character of the town rules, takes away my gear and puts on shackles.

The problem seems to initiate from the fact that my character already had a collar and arm cuffs from an unfortunate encounter outside Slaverun and the guard did not remove the old ones. So my character has the proper ankle shackles(worn) and the collar etc. in inventory. But is still wearing the old collar and arm cuffs.

Now every time I bump into a guard I am arrested and immediately sent to prison. Even when being punished in the pillory guards continually approach my character and rearrest her. This has even got so comical as starting an all out brawl between my jailer and the regular guards as they fight over who should have me arrested. It ends with a lot of dead guards (jailer must be essential) and my character eventually rearrested.

I don't think this is working as intended but I seem to be stuck. Do you need to totally remove all Devious devices from your character before starting this mod or is something else gone a little sideways? I mean even when I am locked out during controlled animations the guards are arresting me.

Any thoughts are welcomed at this point as the mod is basically unplayable this way...well unless the intent was to put my character in Dragonsreach jail for the duration.

yes, the current mod verson ripps realy everthing from you and puts it in the chest, which is a real problem in compatibility

for the next version i wrote a script that searches for keywords before ripping it of you, at the moment, if it finds "sexlabnostrip" (as all devious devices have this) it won't be removed anymore and it would be easy to add other keywords for this routine in the future, if necessary

but i changed this in the next version, how can a guard see what spell i have memorized in my head and prepared for casting, so in my next version spells won't be a problem any more

I think you should still get in trouble if you cast magic, shout, or walk around with your spells out, but yeah I never liked the idea that spells that weren't visible were somehow detectable by guards and citizens.

i just do very simple sexlab calls , most calls don't look for any special animations,

a few use the keywords 'aggressive', 'anal', 'vaginal' , so nothing realy special

My memory might be wrong, but I think if you specify a tags like 'anal' to sexlab it will ignore if you're wearing a devious device that blocks anal and start an anal animation anyway, so that would probably be the cause of the issues I saw.

If you removed those tags sexlab should detect what animations are available and choose one available from those, this used to cause the animation to jump around (start animation 'a', then 'b' when 'a' was detected to not be compatible). I think they fixed that in 1.6, but if they didn't you can get around this in a roundabout fashion by first detecting if the blocking keyword is present then adding the tag to the list of suppressed tags

if player.wornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt)
    ; wearing gag and not open
    if player.wornhaskeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && ! player.wornhaskeyword(libs.zad_PermitOral) 
      supressTags += "Oral,"
    endif
    ; ect for permitanal and vaginal
sslBaseAnimation[] animations = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, animationTags, TagSuppress = supressTags)
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, animations, player, None, false)

Again, this might not be needed anymore with sexlab 1.6, just worth mentioning.

If you wanted to remove the item, sex, then put the item back on instead, which makes sense if you're getting fucked by your master who should have the key for such items, you would need to detect which type of DD item is blocking based on keyword (harness and belt used to have different sockets) get the armor worn by socket, unequip item then reequip item.

Something like this:

; untested psudocode
zadLibs                     Property libs Auto
SexLabFramework             Property SexLab Auto
player = Game.GetPlayer() 
Armor dd_armor ; nothing stopping you from making an array instead, if more than one item

dd_armor     = libs.GetWornDeviceFuzzyMatch(player, libs.zad_DeviousGag) ; harness, belt, gag, ect
   if dd_armor.HasKeyword(libs.zad_Blockgeneic)
     ; player is wearing non-removable item, do something else since we dont want to break those items by trying to remove them.
   endif
   Armor rndrd  = libs.GetRenderedDevice(dd_armor)
   libs.removeDevice(player, dd, rndrd, deviceKeyword)

; start sexlab with hook
   SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, animations, hook = "SexlabHookReequipDDItems")

event SexlabHookReequipDDItems(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
   ; reequip lost item that was removed
   libs.ManipulateGenericDevice(player, dd_armor, true)   ; doesnt require the rendered device like equipdevice does
endEvent

Reequipping the item after sex is achieved with hooks: http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/hook

Edit: Bleh, forgot loverslab doesn't use the right parsing for papyrus grammar.

Thanks for your responses, folks! :)

As i said it can´t only be blamed on that mod. For that i created a thread but unfortunally nobody picked up response. But let´wait a bit.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52181-stability-issues-ctd%C2%B4s-inifitive-loading-screens/

It´s not only the ENFORCER. Think about, most SL Users use SL Aroused or Aroused Redux (in my case the second one). It checked also every npc. And a have Inconsequental NPC´s installed. The city is really lively.. :)

I was able to clean out some mods (see my thread), but had to reinstall the GreenWaterFix.esp, otherwise i just have green screen while diving! :D It´s a problem of sharpshooter ENB, i guess.

Nevermind, i am gonna try to test it again with weak pc option enabled and reduce the intervall and range of SL Aroused Redux and Enforcer/Slaverun.

I don´t have a shitty computer, so that is not the problem....

Eventually to much grafical madnesses-mods. But the one i have are the ones most people use....

Let´s see. Will try it tomorrov, it´s late here in germany ^^

gn8

and thanks a lot :)

Hello Folks,

the problems could be solved. Nearly the reduced to 0.

Look here!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/?p=1311758

Thanks for letting me know of this nice thread, Kenjoka! :)

Now i am looking forward what you are going to do with this mod here.

For short, my main problem was the very outdated enb DLL file which i was using for my enb. So i switched after the advices of the people here to another enb, created this mysterious SKSE.ini File and Taadaaa....everything runs really fine. Just read the post ^^

Gn8 @all :)

Hello Folks,

the problems could be solved. Nearly the reduced to 0.

Look here!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/?p=1311758

Thanks for letting me know of this nice thread, Kenjoka! :)

Now i am looking forward what you are going to do with this mod here.

For short, my main problem was the very outdated enb DLL file which i was using for my enb. So i switched after the advices of the people here to another enb, created this mysterious SKSE.ini File and Taadaaa....everything runs really fine. Just read the post ^^

Gn8 @all :)

Glad i could help, or better let Sacremas let help you :shy:

At the moment i am testing my next version in a more heavy modded MO setup, includins  JK city, interesting npc, hdragons slavegirls, other textures, npc und sexlab mod and

uaah, it realy brings my system down, breaking scripts , specially loading cells with my not so fresh 2,5 year old 2GB grafic card is getting harder and harder., i hope christman is coming soon for me this year :D

Anyway, i have a little present,

in the last versions there was a little tweaked "sexslavesforvannilabandits" tweak included.

(i only added zbfFactionSlave for Zazanimationpack for all that slaves, to get some dialogues from slaverun for them also)

i now seperated this files in an own zip and added another change (i tried what i can do wiht AI packages):

- when you free a bandid slave, it will follow you now until you are in an outside area; this is not a follower mod like UFO, it's just a little ai package which let the slave follow you, the slave will not fight for you or do anything else (except the slaverun added dialogs)

- when you are outside, you can tell the slave to go back to a town; the slave will try to go to riverwood only at the moment, if riverwood is out of range (200000) , the slave will probably stand still and don't move at all (you can repeat the go-to-town command)

I tested it only with the 3 slave in the first mine (embershard) near riverwood, so use at your own risk

someone (or maybe i will) could easily add other commands  to let the slave follow you again or stand still at a place

I wonder what happens if you free the about 100 slaves and send them all to town, as they would gather now at a single point in riverwood :D or at least try that

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits 20150909.7z

I think you should still get in trouble if you cast magic, shout, or walk around with your spells out, but yeah I never liked the idea that spells that weren't visible were somehow detectable by guards and citizens.

My memory might be wrong, but I think if you specify a tags like 'anal' to sexlab it will ignore if you're wearing a devious device that blocks anal and start an anal animation anyway, so that would probably be the cause of the issues I saw.

If you removed those tags sexlab should detect what animations are available and choose one available from those, this used to cause the animation to jump around (start animation 'a', then 'b' when 'a' was detected to not be compatible). I think they fixed that in 1.6, but if they didn't you can get around this in a roundabout fashion by first detecting if the blocking keyword is present then adding the tag to the list of suppressed tags

if player.wornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt)
    ; wearing gag and not open
    if player.wornhaskeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && ! player.wornhaskeyword(libs.zad_PermitOral) 
      supressTags += "Oral,"
    endif
    ; ect for permitanal and vaginal
sslBaseAnimation[] animations = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, animationTags, TagSuppress = supressTags)
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, animations, player, None, false)

Again, this might not be needed anymore with sexlab 1.6, just worth mentioning.

If you wanted to remove the item, sex, then put the item back on instead, which makes sense if you're getting fucked by your master who should have the key for such items, you would need to detect which type of DD item is blocking based on keyword (harness and belt used to have different sockets) get the armor worn by socket, unequip item then reequip item.

Something like this:

; untested psudocode
zadLibs                     Property libs Auto
SexLabFramework             Property SexLab Auto
player = Game.GetPlayer() 
Armor dd_armor ; nothing stopping you from making an array instead, if more than one item

dd_armor     = libs.GetWornDeviceFuzzyMatch(player, libs.zad_DeviousGag) ; harness, belt, gag, ect
   if dd_armor.HasKeyword(libs.zad_Blockgeneic)
     ; player is wearing non-removable item, do something else since we dont want to break those items by trying to remove them.
   endif
   Armor rndrd  = libs.GetRenderedDevice(dd_armor)
   libs.removeDevice(player, dd, rndrd, deviceKeyword)

; start sexlab with hook
   SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, animations, hook = "SexlabHookReequipDDItems")

event SexlabHookReequipDDItems(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
   ; reequip lost item that was removed
   libs.ManipulateGenericDevice(player, dd_armor, true)   ; doesnt require the rendered device like equipdevice does
endEvent

Reequipping the item after sex is achieved with hooks: http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/hook

Edit: Bleh, forgot loverslab doesn't use the right parsing for papyrus grammar.

Thanks for the info,

i always thought sexlab would handle this itself by checking body slots, see if there is an item with special keywords like sexlabnostrip or others and then take the right animation.

I will test that or have a look in other mod scirpts ;)

The enforcerer rules is that all females in the town go around naked.
Have you though of reducing the the scope of the law only to strangers.

I know this mod was not made with realism in mind.

But I though It was nonsensical to have important and known Whiterun women go around naked. Even If the patriarchy now rules Whiterun I don't think many husband would approve a rule that makes their wife show off in the street naked.  

The enforcerer rules is that all females in the town go around naked.

Have you though of reducing the the scope of the law only to strangers.

I know this mod was not made with realism in mind.

But I though It was nonsensical to have important and known Whiterun women go around naked. Even If the patriarchy now rules Whiterun I don't think many husband would approve a rule that makes their wife show off in the street naked.  

That is something i was asking long time ago. It would be very nice, if the "law" is reduced to special Item slots, not to every itemslot.

I would prefer just for example, only Chest (should be 32?)

So that it is possibe to wear at least shoes, jewelary, like rings, amulets or piercings, maybe equipable pubic hair or panties.

And it would stress the game not as much as checking every item slot on every npc, i guess.

Ding, you gained a level, you are now a junior modder :D

just kidding, but i realy want to warn you that i am still new to modding and in a learning phase. I recommend this patch not to use on any saves which you don't want to loose.

So bad news first:

- as i merged slaverun.esp and slaverunenforcer.esp you have to shut down the enforcer first, uninstall the old mod and probably make a clean save and use a save game cleaner ; i never tried that, i start new games every week and rarely lvl past lvl 20

- if you just overrite (and not remove slaverunenforcer.sp) you will have 2 Enforces running :(

the good news. there is a new version

Hard Dependencies (i am sure you know them all):
SexLab.esm (tested with 1.59 and 1.60 + HotFix2)
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Soft dependency (which means: you can have it and this mod will use it, but you don't have to
SlaveTats.esp (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats) and using this tatoos from Slavetats download area: SlaveTats-slut: tattoos that celebrate or advertise sluttishness
SimpleSlavery.esp  (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26743-simple-slavery)    an option in one dialogue with Zaid brings you there
BrandingDeviceofDoom (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44572-branding-device-of-doom/) : hell yay, it's getting hot :-)

Recommended mods:
zdd.esp, Diablo-esque Decorations http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/?p=891366
Hydragon Slavegirls  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-hyd-slavegirls/
SexSlavesforVanillaBandits  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36140-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/or Patch in this thread

Change Log 20150909:

General
- fixed a bug where not all woman where enslaved
- fixed a bug when a yoke/armbinder which this mod added was not removed as intended
- changed the way, when all items were removed when PC was enslaved in the beginning, now a script only removes item without a special keyword (sexlebnostrip at the moment)
- removed a couple of static items and slave from whiterun outdoor cells to reduce stress and conflicts with other mods
- changed pony boots to slave boots for female enslaved NPC
- slaverun.esp and slaverunEnforcer.esp have been merged to slaverun.esp (but still 2 MCM menus)
- spells in your hands can not be seen by anyone now and will not break the slavery laws

- changed slavetats to a soft dependency

- remove some unnecesary scripts

Quest:
- with option A from Brutus dialog, where you refuse to slavery, you will get much more troubles
- addtional scene with the branding Device if you have that mod
- large gangbang scene with 9 actors (see my additional comments for that)
- your hairs are cut off, but don't worry, they will regrowth with your original hairs after 6 hours :-) realy, believe me
- player character renamed with a slave name
- new dialogues from an enslaved female pc to an enslaved femals npc
- current end is still when you got sent back to Whiterun from Falkreath
- a tiny dialogue with Aela

- minor bugfixing with lost properties

hm, i am sure, i forgot something

Some additional comments from me:
i had some troubles with the brandingdevice and got some help by nooblet123 and WaxenFigure, thank you again. At the end its works realy well for me, but as a result i wanted to create a scene in CK for the first time.
I started small, but i got bigger and bigger and ended huge, maybe to huge, but hey, i learned a lot.
My advice for the scene is to wait and do nothing until all people walk away and then wait another 1 or 2 minutes (stage 9 is the last one and you get a message). If you realy got stuck, for me it always helpt to press T and wait 1 hour, then the scene continued. There is also a safety backup in the next dialogue with zaid that removes the AI package from all actors in the scene, so that they should go back to there normal routines. I will for sure change a couple of things for this scenes.

Plans for the next version:
as i like the thousand of options in cursed loot mod
- adding options for shaving optional
- adding options for hairs growing slowly in x stages (bald, very short, short, medium, ...) but you must select how long your hair should regrowth before i set the orignial haircut back, as i don't know how long your hairs were before i cut them off
- pc renaming will be changed to a kind of title and optional(Tina will be renamed to Tina the Cocksucker)
- options to disable slaverunenforcer temporarily and maybe options for slots which will be undressed for femals npc
- try to move all whiterun outdoor zone changes to some indoor cells (whiterun outdoor is realy a hot modded zone, and although i deleted the navmeshes from outdoor, which is a bad solution, i am not able to fix this in the correct way)

Long time plans:
- maybe some kind of rank system, where you start as low level slave and earn ranks (with a slave title)
- the initial enslavement will stay to near as it is now, you have to learn what its mean to be a slave
- at the moment its all one long sequential quest, i want to change this in the one main quest and some kind of subtasks which you have to do to advance a step in the main quest (simular what animal mansion does) and in the main quest steps you will bring slavery to a new city in skrim until complete skyrim is enslaved (muaaaahh) or maybe you can find a solution to end this all, who knows :-)

There is still a long way to go to enslave Skyrim :cool:

Slaverun Patch 20150909.7z

Ding, you gained a level, you are now a junior modder :D

just kidding, but i realy want to warn you that i am still new to modding and in a learning phase. I recommend this patch not to use on any saves which you don't want to loose.

So bad news first:

- as i merged slaverun.esp and slaverunenforcer.esp you have to shut down the enforcer first, uninstall the old mod and probably make a clean save and use a save game cleaner ; i never tried that, i start new games every week and rarely lvl past lvl 20

- if you just overrite (and not remove slaverunenforcer.sp) you will have 2 Enforces running :(

the good news. there is a new version

Hard Dependencies (i am sure you know them all):
SexLab.esm (tested with 1.59 and 1.60 + HotFix2)
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Soft dependency (which means: you can have it and this mod will use it, but you don't have to
SlaveTats.esp (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats) and using this tatoos from Slavetats download area: SlaveTats-slut: tattoos that celebrate or advertise sluttishness
SimpleSlavery.esp  (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26743-simple-slavery)    an option in one dialogue with Zaid brings you there
BrandingDeviceofDoom (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44572-branding-device-of-doom/) : hell yay, it's getting hot :-)

Recommended mods:
zdd.esp, Diablo-esque Decorations http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/?p=891366
Hydragon Slavegirls  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-hyd-slavegirls/
SexSlavesforVanillaBandits  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36140-sex-slaves-for-vanilla-bandit-camps/or Patch in this thread

Change Log 20150909:

General
- fixed a bug where not all woman where enslaved
- fixed a bug when a yoke/armbinder which this mod added was not removed as intended
- changed the way, when all items were removed when PC was enslaved in the beginning, now a script only removes item without a special keyword (sexlebnostrip at the moment)
- removed a couple of static items and slave from whiterun outdoor cells to reduce stress and conflicts with other mods
- changed pony boots to slave boots for female enslaved NPC
- slaverun.esp and slaverunEnforcer.esp have been merged to slaverun.esp (but still 2 MCM menus)
- spells in your hands can not be seen by anyone now and will not break the slavery laws

- changed slavetats to a soft dependency

- remove some unnecesary scripts

Quest:
- with option A from Brutus dialog, where you refuse to slavery, you will get much more troubles
- addtional scene with the branding Device if you have that mod
- large gangbang scene with 9 actors (see my additional comments for that)
- your hairs are cut off, but don't worry, they will regrowth with your original hairs after 6 hours :-) realy, believe me
- player character renamed with a slave name
- new dialogues from an enslaved female pc to an enslaved femals npc
- current end is still when you got sent back to Whiterun from Falkreath
- a tiny dialogue with Aela

- minor bugfixing with lost properties

hm, i am sure, i forgot something

Some additional comments from me:
i had some troubles with the brandingdevice and got some help by nooblet123 and WaxenFigure, thank you again. At the end its works realy well for me, but as a result i wanted to create a scene in CK for the first time.
I started small, but i got bigger and bigger and ended huge, maybe to huge, but hey, i learned a lot.
My advice for the scene is to wait and do nothing until all people walk away and then wait another 1 or 2 minutes (stage 9 is the last one and you get a message). If you realy got stuck, for me it always helpt to press T and wait 1 hour, then the scene continued. There is also a safety backup in the next dialogue with zaid that removes the AI package from all actors in the scene, so that they should go back to there normal routines. I will for sure change a couple of things for this scenes.

Plans for the next version:
as i like the thousand of options in cursed loot mod
- adding options for shaving optional
- adding options for hairs growing slowly in x stages (bald, very short, short, medium, ...) but you must select how long your hair should regrowth before i set the orignial haircut back, as i don't know how long your hairs were before i cut them off
- pc renaming will be changed to a kind of title and optional(Tina will be renamed to Tina the Cocksucker)
- options to disable slaverunenforcer temporarily and maybe options for slots which will be undressed for femals npc
- try to move all whiterun outdoor zone changes to some indoor cells (whiterun outdoor is realy a hot modded zone, and although i deleted the navmeshes from outdoor, which is a bad solution, i am not able to fix this in the correct way)

Long time plans:
- maybe some kind of rank system, where you start as low level slave and earn ranks (with a slave title)
- the initial enslavement will stay to near as it is now, you have to learn what its mean to be a slave
- at the moment its all one long sequential quest, i want to change this in the one main quest and some kind of subtasks which you have to do to advance a step in the main quest (simular what animal mansion does) and in the main quest steps you will bring slavery to a new city in skrim until complete skyrim is enslaved (muaaaahh) or maybe you can find a solution to end this all, who knows :-)

There is still a long way to go to enslave Skyrim :cool:

So, last post for tonight :)

I got a level up? Huu..scary, where´s the talent trainer?? ^^

First, thanks for your hard work! This has to be said. So since my game/machine is running like hell without any of the previous mentioned problems i did a little "stress-test" to Slaverun+Enforcer and find out some bugs and glitches. First, a hint!

For people who want to do the companion questline, the part where the player has to train with Vilkas. Deactivate the "males will report player for violating law", save game, reload that game, works. If you just deactivate, the change don´t kick in, even cell change will not work, so in my case.

Bugs/glitches, grey heads, etc.

----------------------------------------------

- most of the slaves comming from Sex Slaves for Bandit camps suffer from grey head bug

- Brutus (the guard at the entrance of whiterun who explain the player the rules) is to low level and always dies, if vampires attacking at night

- same issue for the slave near him, but hey...it´s a slave

- some more grey-heads from the added npc´s of Slaverun, mostly males

- the quest, don´t know how it is called in english, where Saadia is wanted by the Al'Akir, and you have to talk to the imprisoned Redguard. Well that part is totally broken since sSlaverun changes the whole interior of Dragonsreach Dungeon. The Redguard isn´t even there anymore. Atm only setstage command can help

- most important for me: the "calling slave/free female for sex isn´t working...somehow. I was able to see only one scene, that was Brutus at the entrance havong his way with the slave next to him (the one bound on the wheel). I tried to test this with my toon, set the arousal values very low. As a slave and as a free female nobody take notice. I choosed a vanilla npc, alone with me in a room, but no action was going on. At nighttime inside buildings with sleeping males and slaves normally my SL Lovers Comfort kicks in. Vanilla male npc´s calling slaves for sex, if the option is enabled, but that´s another mod. So, seems like this want work as intended.

That´s all for know. Gonna test your last patch at the weekend. Lot of "i have no time, ´cause work sucks" atm. :)

Keep going on.

gn8 and lot of greetings