View File

Hey! Before you read what's below,

Verstort is working on unofficial updates to this mod (because I lack commitment). Check the last few pages of the support topic for the latest downloads and details.

-------------------------------

Deviously Enslaved (Beta-ish)

The sheer amount of "devious" content available for Skyrim is incredible. Quite a few of them work together seamlessly, but others don't seem to acknowledge that the other exists. That's where I intend Deviously Enslaved to come in. Looking like a slave means you should be treated like a slave... with as few conflicts as possible...

What is does (currently)

Right now, there are two trigger points: sex and random dialog. If you are "vulnerable" (meaning you're wearing at least a collar), these events can trigger. Consensual sex can leave you with new or extra devious devices, rape can lead to enslavement. Random dialog will be either a demand for sex or enslavement. Disobedience results in enslavement, rape, or new/extra devices. Recognized slaves will be excluded from events and slave traders will approach you immediately. Oh, and be extra careful if you're in an armbinder or gag. : )

What it works with

Note: NONE of these are required.

Sanguine's Debauchery - used as an outcome for enslavement events, tracks if player is enslaved from SD

Maria Eden - used as an outcome for enslavement events, tracks if player is enslaved from ME (though, I need a better way of tracking...)

Deviously Cursed Loot - Adds DCL collars as possible devious equip events, tracks if player is equipped with a DCL collar and prevents enslavement (but continues sex requests for slave/slut collars)

PetCollar - adds the pet collar as a devious equip event

Wolfclub - adds Wolfclub as an outcome for enslavement events, requires armbinder

Slaverun - Uses slave/slaver factions when determining events

Hydra's Slave Girls - Uses slave/slaver factions when determining events

Paradise Halls - uses slave faction when determining events

Captured Dreams - Avoids any events around CD NPCs

Ideas and suggestions are more than welcome! New/extra dialog would be helpful. Also, let me know if you find or think of any possible conflicts.

Expect bugs and conflicts, since this is mostly a proof-of-concept.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/24/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices, Devious Devices Integration, Devious Devices Expansion, ZAZ Animation pack, SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Looks interesting. So basically by wearing DD items you are projecting a submissive nature which leads to your PC being taken advantage of, leading to enslavement?

I assume that this is kinda like Death Alternative but instead of managing events on death, you are trying to manage the events dealing with enslavement/DD items.

Am I wrong?

Yeah, pretty much. My goal is to make wearing Devious Devices a unified experience, instead of multiple contained experiences. Right now, the way it works is kind of the opposite of how DA works. Deviously Enslaved is reaching out to existing slavery-related mods, rather than the mods reaching out to Deviously Enslaved. If mod makers have an interest in hooking into Deviously Enslaved, I'll set that up.

Also, guys, let me know if you're having success with the mod. Or if you're having the same issue as playerisboss.

:( Bummer :(

Doesn't work for me.  I tried loading the esp last in the order and extracting the BSA to install the loose files.  Nothing.  I get the message that Deviously Enslaved V 1.0 has started but nothing happens.  I also tried saving the game and going back in.  The DD item I was wearing is the Harness Leather Collar, if that makes a difference.  Also, who should I be talking to in-game to get the dialogue?  I tried everyone in Riverwood, the Imperials at Fort Greymoor and plenty of people in Whiterun.  No one had any additional dialogue options.  I don't have any of the mods installed you mentioned on the upload page (Maria, SlaveRun, Captured Dreams, etc.) and I do not use slavery mods.  I do have all of the required's though, up to date and running smoothly.

I'm going to print a Papyrus Log for you.  Just have to swap ini's and all that.  I hope you can get an answer from it.  (hope-hope-pray-pray :lol: )

I have a suggestion (as I am known to make).

Have being naked one of the conditions that triggers people demanding for sex. :) "Fame of a Slut" from "More Devious Quests" works similarly, and I love it. He doesn't actually have them demanding sex yet, but males will tease you about being naked and ask for sexual favors, you just can't act on it.

Doesn't work for me.  I tried loading the esp last in the order and extracting the BSA to install the loose files.  Nothing.  I get the message that Deviously Enslaved V 1.0 has started but nothing happens.  I also tried saving the game and going back in.  The DD item I was wearing is the Harness Leather Collar, if that makes a difference.  Also, who should I be talking to in-game to get the dialogue?  I tried everyone in Riverwood, the Imperials at Fort Greymoor and plenty of people in Whiterun.  No one had any additional dialogue options.  I don't have any of the mods installed you mentioned on the upload page (Maria, SlaveRun, Captured Dreams, etc.) and I do not use slavery mods.  I do have all of the required's though, up to date and running smoothly.

I'm going to print a Papyrus Log for you.  Just have to swap ini's and all that.  I hope you can get an answer from it.  (hope-hope-pray-pray :lol: )

Yo, 

love the concept.  one slight idea/knit-pick, yeah I fully get the idea of the mod; if you're helpless, your fucked, (must resist sayyiin,... "literally" dam couldn't resist it.)

anyhow, I like the idea, i really do, but i rate it should be a chance that they take advantage of you, a chance that they help you, and a chance that they just don't give two shits (ie: normal dialogue)

in other news Rather surprisingly for me this mod worked straight out the box (to the best of my knowledge) the dialogue triggered on correct devices (things that where logical; arm-binder, cause you cant resist, gag, cause you cant call for help, collar, cause, well,... collar ), basically it seemed to work, loved how seamlessly it integrated into Maria Eden, simple yet wonderfull. also the npc's who bought my "i have a master" lie where kind enough to equip me with the various special devices from cursed loot so thats also working, cant comment on other crossovers as  i don't use them, yet, will love to see the integration with wolfclub tho

oh and to the above, anyone I speak to (minus females however) triggers the dialogue (also used riverwood as my staging ground) and one of the devices that triggered the dialogue for me was the collar harness, so it should have been triggering for you as well by my reasoning

thing is I have just done a fresh install of Skyrim with the bare-bones essentials and an ENB so i guess for you its probably a conflict with an unclean removal of an old mod or direct conflict with an active one, :/ best i can do i'm afraid

What is the probability of a dialogue-based event? I've been running around naked with yurik's vanity pet collar, also tried a red leather DD collar and with that an armbinder. I spoke to a slaver in that get up and nothing new in the dialogue option.

Recognized slaves will be excluded from events and slave traders will approach you immediately.

How is a slave flagged? Keyword, faction ...? I ask for testing purposes to see if a slaver does indeed approach automatically.

What is the probability of a dialogue-based event? I've been running around naked with yurik's vanity pet collar, also tried a red leather DD collar and with that an armbinder. I spoke to a slaver in that get up and nothing new in the dialogue option.

Recognized slaves will be excluded from events and slave traders will approach you immediately.

How is a slave flagged? Keyword, faction ...? I ask for testing purposes to see if a slaver does indeed approach automatically.

I'm going to agree with this guy. No events for me. Attaching papyrus log to post. I'm wondering if it's that mod I mentioned, "More Devious Quests" interfering, but I tried to disable all their dialogue, no one will say a -thing- to me. Hmm. I'm going to try disabling it too.

Edit: Did some of my own searching in the papyrus log. This might or might not be part of the problem.

[12/24/2014 - 10:19:09PM] warning: Property enslavedLevel on script crdePlayerMonitorScript attached to crdePlayerMonitor (B0001827) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Papyrus.0.log

This sounds really interesting, i recently removed all slave and DD mods besides Maria Eden, so can't wait to see how it works with it!!!

Yo, 

love the concept.  one slight idea/knit-pick, yeah I fully get the idea of the mod; if you're helpless, your fucked, (must resist sayyiin,... "literally" dam couldn't resist it.)

anyhow, I like the idea, i really do, but i rate it should be a chance that they take advantage of you, a chance that they help you, and a chance that they just don't give two shits (ie: normal dialogue)

in other news Rather surprisingly for me this mod worked straight out the box (to the best of my knowledge) the dialogue triggered on correct devices (things that where logical; arm-binder, cause you cant resist, gag, cause you cant call for help, collar, cause, well,... collar ), basically it seemed to work, loved how seamlessly it integrated into Maria Eden, simple yet wonderfull. also the npc's who bought my "i have a master" lie where kind enough to equip me with the various special devices from cursed loot so thats also working, cant comment on other crossovers as  i don't use them, yet, will love to see the integration with wolfclub tho

oh and to the above, anyone I speak to (minus females however) triggers the dialogue (also used riverwood as my staging ground) and one of the devices that triggered the dialogue for me was the collar harness, so it should have been triggering for you as well by my reasoning

thing is I have just done a fresh install of Skyrim with the bare-bones essentials and an ENB so i guess for you its probably a conflict with an unclean removal of an old mod or direct conflict with an active one, :/ best i can do i'm afraid

I tried it real quick, and i didn't get any new dialogue to work with Maria Eden - but it seems you started a new game for it, so maybe that's why? I tried to get dialogue from this mod during "Slave on a Stroll" option, how did you do it?

Thanks for the feedback so far, guys!

The dialog should start automatically if you're wearing a DD collar near someone. Might have to stand around for a few seconds before the event triggers. If you get nothing after 30 seconds, it's not working. Especially with an armbinder on. That should expedite dialog...

The log should help a lot.

Is it possible to resist additional restraints / devices and even enslavement ?

Are there dialogues or dialogue boxes with it ? (I love to read and to have options)

I'll try it to have a better picture of how it all works.

Right now you can resist through the dialog options, but it's still randomly decided how NPCs will react. If you have more specific ideas, I'd be open to implementing them. I love allowing more choice/control for the player.  

I have a suggestion (as I am known to make).

Have being naked one of the conditions that triggers people demanding for sex. :) "Fame of a Slut" from "More Devious Quests" works similarly, and I love it. He doesn't actually have them demanding sex yet, but males will tease you about being naked and ask for sexual favors, you just can't act on it.

This is actually implemented already and can be enabled from the console (setpqv crdeSettings nakedIsVulnerable_var true), but I don't quite have it working reliably yet. That will make being naked the same as wearing a collar. I should have it completely working once I get a MCM menu added.

Yo, 

Hurray, it works for someone! I'm all for including a wider range of dialog/options. The reason I haven't included something like that already is that I don't want to add yet another vague top-level dialog to all NPC interactions. SD, Maria Eden, and Cursed Loot all add top-level dialog options regarding enslavement/sex that I can't replace with my own. I suppose I could have a more sympathetic NPCs speak to the player from time to time. 

Factions, mostly. I yank 'em out of the ESPs. It also checks the name ("Slave Trader", "Slave", "Prisoner", and "Hostage").

Every 5 seconds, the game rolls if the nearest NPC should do enslavement dialog (~8% if you have no armbinder, ~55% if you do), and then another roll for sex dialog (~45%) if the enslavement roll fails. So if you're not getting anything after 30 seconds with a collar and armbinder on, something is wrong.

I'm going to agree with this guy. No events for me. Attaching papyrus log to post. I'm wondering if it's that mod I mentioned, "More Devious Quests" interfering, but I tried to disable all their dialogue, no one will say a -thing- to me. Hmm. I'm going to try disabling it too.

Edit: Did some of my own searching in the papyrus log. This might or might not be part of the problem.

[12/24/2014 - 10:19:09PM] warning: Property enslavedLevel on script crdePlayerMonitorScript attached to crdePlayerMonitor (B0001827) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Looks like you might be running an outdated version of Devious Devices Integration. The whole mod is refusing to run for some reason, so it's likely related to a dependency (which are DD Integration, DD Expansion, Aroused, ZAZ, and SexLab). If everything is up to date, try a new save for the heck of it. Might help figure out if it's old scripts or not.

EDIT:

Let's squeeze in one more reply...

This sounds really interesting, i recently removed all slave and DD mods besides Maria Eden, so can't wait to see how it works with it!!!

I tried it real quick, and i didn't get any new dialogue to work with Maria Eden - but it seems you started a new game for it, so maybe that's why? I tried to get dialogue from this mod during "Slave on a Stroll" option, how did you do it?

You'll want to try this without already being enslaved. When you're actively enslaved by SD or ME, no events from this mod will trigger. I don't want to mess with the Maria Eden experience. If there's a point where it's safe to resume events for a bit, let me know and I'll try to detect it.

Yay for more Devious content \o/

Not sure if this is in the scope of this mod but I kind of connected one idea to thos particular creation for some weird reason and it has to do with arousal.

Wearing devious devices could increase your *max* arousal by a couple of points, depending on the device. And when your current arousal goes beyond 100 then 'Stupid Things' start to happen. The more you are beyond 100 the more stupid actions your char may make (without asking the player, naturally).

Things could include the char ASKING for more devices put on or committing a sexual assault due to lust or asking to be enslaved or even enslaved permanently (as in the new owner has no intention of ever letting you go, even if there are other ways to break free). The char might also ask for drugs or even may think becoming a drug slave is a good idea at the time. Just some examples but as I noted this might not be in the scope of this mod. What this things DO relate to is being Deviously Enslaved.. by lust ;)

Would be especially great see those big black boxes full of text where your char is wondering along the lines of 'Oh crap, what did I just do again..'

If you know how to get your Papyrus log, could you post it? Also, try loading up the game again after you've saved with the mod enabled. I had some weirdness loading up the mod for the first time, but I thought I had fixed it...

i fixed it by creating a new save it works now and its a very good mod hope you keep updating it

Not sure if this is in the scope of this mod but I kind of connected one idea to thos particular creation for some weird reason and it has to do with arousal.

Wearing devious devices could increase your *max* arousal by a couple of points, depending on the device. And when your current arousal goes beyond 100 then 'Stupid Things' start to happen. The more you are beyond 100 the more stupid actions your char may make (without asking the player, naturally).

Things could include the char ASKING for more devices put on or committing a sexual assault due to lust or asking to be enslaved or even enslaved permanently (as in the new owner has no intention of ever letting you go, even if there are other ways to break free). The char might also ask for drugs or even may think becoming a drug slave is a good idea at the time. Just some examples but as I noted this might not be in the scope of this mod. What this things DO relate to is being Deviously Enslaved.. by lust ;)

Would be especially great see those big black boxes full of text where your char is wondering along the lines of 'Oh crap, what did I just do again..'

I think Devious Devices - More Devious Quest has something like that going where the player will start to go and search for a sexual partner under Slut Madness. I haven't test it out myself though.

I think prostitution mods and Prison Overhaul should be made as an exception, the former from enslavement and the latter from triggering this mod at all for compatibility. I'll look into Maria Eden, I didn't know about it til now. Seems interesting, but would need a new game.

But for now I will start without Maria Eden and see for anything else I can help with.

I think Devious Devices - More Devious Quest has something like that going where the player will start to go and search for a sexual partner under Slut Madness. I haven't test it out myself though.

I think prostitution mods and Prison Overhaul should be made as an exception, the former from enslavement and the latter from triggering this mod at all for compatibility. I'll look into Maria Eden, I didn't know about it til now. Seems interesting, but would need a new game.

But for now I will start without Maria Eden and see for anything else I can help with.

Yeah, I've been following the patch notes on that one but I will probably wait a few more patches before I try it out. It apparently has some similarities with the things I wished for but.. Ah, well.. time will tell.

Edit: Ah, the Slut Madness feature in that mod was all about sex. The mechanic is rather similar but the actual function is not :(

Just an idea, but it would also be nice to implement an MCM menu to adjust what devices would make you vulnerable. Armbinder, gag, blindfold and collar would be automatically considered a vulnerability, but if someone wants, adding bra's and belts, as well as (arm and leg) rings and slave boots could be added as vulnerabilities to increase the chances of sex/rape/enslavement.

@Chase Roxand

Here's my papyrus log:

K2_Papyrus.0.rar

I did notice a few things;papyrus is checking for a script from daymoyl and a few other mods that were loaded AFTER the save I use as a base starting point when playtesting Sexlab mods.  What I do is load that save after the mod in question is installed, load the save and play and when the testing is done the mod gets deleted along with any saves made while it was loaded.  Why papyrus is running a check on mods that were never used in the save in question is a mystery to me.  ANYWAY, maybe the log will help point out why I'm having trouble with your mod not functioning after the initial notice.

It was not working for until I installed one of the slavery mods (Maria Eden in this case), I had not installed any of them (not even SD+) and the dialog did not show,

Now with Maria Eden installed it seems that Devious Enslaved works like a bridge to activate it

After being enslaved with DE dialog, my character is sent to the Temple of Dibella, I know that´s from Maria Eden

but, as I did not play too much with Maria Eden ( I was waiting for a less wip version), I don´t know if some of the things I am seeing now are from that mod, or this one, by example

when you are sent to the giant, I don´t know which mod is from, I supose is from Devious Enslaved...

I hope this helps someone

@Chase Roxand

Tested it again, same result.  No dialogue options.

Here's another log with my character having the harness collar equipped.

K2_with Harness collar equipped Papyrus.0.rar

As for sasalag's post, I HOPE having a slavery mod installed isn't necessary to make the dialogue trigger.  If that's true, it kills the mod for me.  I haven't seen one slavery mod here that isn't over-the-top stupid, full of bugs or a perpetual WIP/BETA.  I was hoping just having the required's would be enough. :-/