View File

Name

SexoutVanessa

Requirements

- SexoutNG by Prideslayer

- Vanessa by GePalladium

Description

Replaces the fade to black sex scenes in the ' Vanessa ' companion mod with sexout animations. I haven't actually played with the companion yet so if there's something I missed let me know.

Installation

Drop the .esp inside your FNV Data folder and activate it in your load order.

Credits

GePalladium for the companion mod

Prideslayer for SexoutNG

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/15/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexoutNG, Vanessa companion mod

I finally got to the first sex scene, but no Sexout animation was triggered, just the fade to black.

Her dialog appears to be broken now too; she only replies "That was awesome" after I initiate

dialog, and I can't open any topics of conversation.

edit: I tried the first sex scene again without this mod, and everything is working fine without it

enabled.

Latest Sexout official release, NVSE updated 3 days ago, Latest SCR

Sexout Sex, Sexout Sex Assault (disabled), Latest Sexout Tryouts (prostitution plugin only)

TTW installed. Everything else is weapons, clothing, or game appearance related.

Yes, it's the scene at the Atomic Wrangler.

Tryouts 'Working Girl' uses the Atomic Wrangler as one of it's locations, although I haven't initiated

any of the quests, or even spoken to James Garret yet in this game. It does have the option to allow

your companion to participate in the 'fun', so I'll try toggling that mod off and see what happens.

The screen went black, the unique to Vanessa sex sounds started too late, and were playing after the

black screen ended and player controls were re-enabled. I noticed that one of her idles didn't play as it

should either; the bit where you give her a beer and she's supposed to take a seat. So things were getting

weird in the Atomic Wrangler even before the sex scene.

@panthercom

I had the same problem with both willow and Vanessa. Vanessa would go to fade to black but after a few she would walk to me as the screen got clear she had that one line she kept saying willow would go towards the bed no fade to black she would get into bed and my player got spammed the 03 strap on and I couldn't remove it.

It doesn't say here in this thread but on the willow one it says that it needs the NVSE extender. I'm using the SexoutNG - Data 2.7.82.fomod and SexoutNG - Core 2.7.88.fomod nvse_4_5.7z and just installed and tested NVSE Extender v14.fomod (aka NX) and both mods worked as intended during their scenes. Vanessa did her dance then kiss then fade to black pop back to see sex scene and then laid down to sleep. Willow did her dance then went to the bed and no fade to black it went straight to sex. So if you don't have the extender try it and see if it fixes those problems for you they did for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it's the scene at the Atomic Wrangler.

Tryouts 'Working Girl' uses the Atomic Wrangler as one of it's locations, although I haven't initiated

any of the quests, or even spoken to James Garret yet in this game. It does have the option to allow

your companion to participate in the 'fun', so I'll try toggling that mod off and see what happens.

The screen went black, the unique to Vanessa sex sounds started too late, and were playing after the

black screen ended and player controls were re-enabled. I noticed that one of her idles didn't play as it

should either; the bit where you give her a beer and she's supposed to take a seat. So things were getting

weird in the Atomic Wrangler even before the sex scene.

Exact same issue here. Originally I thought it was because I had 6 or 7 companions with me.

Guest Long John

@brocules - Could we please have a screenshot from your alterations?

Is it in sync with the current (1.6) original Vanessa in comparison with the version used for the mod?

• 4 weeks later...

@brocules - Could we please have a screenshot from your alterations?

Is it in sync with the current (1.6) original Vanessa in comparison with the version used for the mod?

Screenshots would be just sexout animations in action, I thought the mod is simple enough to not need screenshots and I don't have FNV installed right now. And the mod was made with a previous version of Vanessa, but it should work with the new version just fine as long as the sex scene scripts weren't altered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, GePalladium.

Vanessa is one of the best companion I ever seen.

Only one thing:

the dialogues are a too much "male oriented". Expecially the one in the UltraLux's Restaurant about males and females friends or lovers.

Playing with a female (a bi female ... ), it makes non sense to be treated by Vanessa as male.

I understand that making all dialogue lines, and voiced, is a hard work but maybe it could be a great improvement to have the two different lines that respect Player's gender.

Btw, I noticed that some Vanessa's dresses, like the Hotty, are not BnB. I know that nagothm has made a lot of Izumiko's stuffs conversions. Maybe you can ask him to do the same for these stuffs?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Long John

I wonder what would happen if Vanessa were able to optionally join in on what happens in Sexout Tryout and/or Fertile Breeder?

• 2 months later...