Male content call out!

The problem with Dizona Body is that we are spoiled by SOS and SAM and for many people the static schlong would be not enough. 

Also you need to chose between a flaccid or an erect schlong, and if you choose the flacid then the SexLab anims will look .. strange  :)

Didn't notice anything unusual. The pic posted is at 75 weight. I uploaded 0, 50, and 100 weight views to the album and scars and tattoos apply ok.

There is a PSD of textures file so you can roll-your-own body texture. He has the usual dirt, scars, stretchmarks, sunburn at 4k.

I may try  Everybody's Different since it was just updated and see how that works for more variety.

The problem with Dizona Body is that we are spoiled by SOS and SAM and for many people the static schlong would be not enough. 

Also you need to chose between a flaccid or an erect schlong, and if you choose the flacid then the SexLab anims will look .. strange  :)

in my opinion, SAM is still better looking. The only thing Dizona has better than others is the textures and the custom male head.nif, because the body use tangent normal so it's better looking in game.

However, Vector plan to use tangent normal for SAM too.

I actually use Dizona but i'll change to SAM soon. If someone make a follower/race with dizona i'll probably use it but I don't want to use it in my character since the body is really bad under 50 weight.

Didn't notice anything unusual. The pic posted is at 75 weight. I uploaded 0, 50, and 100 weight views to the album and scars and tattoos apply ok.

There is a PSD of textures file so you can roll-your-own body texture. He has the usual dirt, scars, stretchmarks, sunburn at 4k.

I may try  Everybody's Different since it was just updated and see how that works for more variety.

in racemenu it looks "okish" ut when you actually play you character in game with 0-25 weight the body looks like an old man body (pectoral muscles aren't high enough and disproportioned with the head)

I just don't see it.

Here's a totally unscientific comparison:

I think he does a really good realistic, normal-ish body. The torso looks right when compared to the others.

The SOS body doesn't have the greatest texture normals going for it but the proportions are what I'm looking at.

These are all 20 weight. The SAM also has 40 Samson added to it. Without it, It looked really too thin.

Also just for laughs I applied the face preset I took from the Dizona head, and applied it to the SOS character. Wanted to see how much would change.

It will always come down to personal preference and what is most widely supported.

The SAM and to a lesser degree the SOS bodies can be adjusted in Racemenu to more closely fit each persons personal aesthetic.

Yes there is that, but would it be possible to replace the Sexlab body replacer with the erect version of the Dizona body for use in sex scenes?

I may give it a go just out of curiousity.

Yes there is that, but would it be possible to replace the Sexlab body replacer with the erect version of the Dizona body for use in sex scenes?

I may give it a go just out of curiousity.

I don't think it's possible. Dizona body use custom texture maps. You'll need to do a compatible patch for it.

I don't think it's possible. Dizona body use custom texture maps. You'll need to do a compatible patch for it.

161123084432543926.jpg

161123084413557048.jpg

161123084429723395.jpg

corpses look like that

161123084433758531.jpg

dizona don't have msn for old people race, use something else for them, whatever it is

don't use sos, sslactoralias strip function just equip an armor whose armoraddon have the sbp it was trying to unequip

that armor have the erect mesh path for males, and nothing for female

something else to do to avoid unecessary problems is getting rid of the custom textures path of the body armors

161123084357952518.jpg

I tried both, and both have nice textures. But SAM has a functional dong, and more importantly the body scales much better at higher body weights. Dizona at 80+ has a body looking rather out of proportion with the head.

Still I would prefer a body that scales from slim to chubby instead of slim to beefcake ;)

edit: just found the SAM MCM menu. Turns out one can choose (even per race) between skinny, chubby, or ripped.  Pretty awesome mod; I always regretted that RBS only handles females.

I tried both, and both have nice textures. But SAM has a functional dong, and more importantly the body scales much better at higher body weights. Dizona at 80+ has a body looking rather out of proportion with the head.

Still I would prefer a body that scales from slim to chubby instead of slim to beefcake ;)

edit: just found the SAM MCM menu. Turns out one can choose (even per race) between skinny, chubby, or ripped.  Pretty awesome mod; I always regretted that RBS only handles females.

Because the whole mod is a DAZ ripoff with Michael hd textures, just like LadyBody, but schlong can be made into SOS by simple skinning and slot change.