.. if you want to set it to 100 (note, that's before current spells and enchantments are applied).

That actually does not solve the problem, because I have tried it and it appears to be somekind of mulitplier. When i started the first quests it set my magicka to 1, but when i performed player.setav magicka 500 it set it to 104 or something like that. Have a look into this as it might be worth considering.

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

woow thx

I was wondering already where my MP went to

just thought I have too many debuffs

or my skyrim went out of blue stuff ?

The main goal for the new magicka system is to really have to work your way up to master magic.

I find it ridiculous that one of the requested spells to show you can enter the College is to summon a Fire Atronach.

I know anyone in Tamriel has access to magic... that's fine... but that doesn't mean anyone should be able to cast just about anything.

So my idea is to severely stunt Magicka when the player is at rest and increase it as health is reduced. Near death, you should be able to cast a very powerful spell with a burst of Magicka way beyond what you would normally have (think.. sudden burst of energy from a Mutant when in danger). 

As you master more and more the magical arts, your Magicka at rest will become more and more useable.

In that context, gems used in necklaces and other enchanted items are used to focus magicka and give you more control.

If I can, I will add other effects like a more dangerous summoning. Yes, a farmer may be able to summon a Fire Atronach but there is no reason why that Atronach would stop and listen. At early levels, I want to add random events where summoned creatures go on a rampage, turn on you, ignore you or just shrug and go back to Oblivion. At higher levels, summoned creatures should be able to assist you for longer periods of time or bring backup with two or more creatures when you called one.

No idea if I can pull that off yet but that's what I want to do with this.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:47 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If I can, I will add other effects like a more dangerous summoning. Yes, a farmer may be able to summon a Fire Atronach but there is no reason why that Atronach would stop and listen. At early levels, I want to add random events where summoned creatures go on a rampage, turn on you, ignore you or just shrug and go back to Oblivion. At higher levels, summoned creatures should be able to assist you for longer periods of time or bring backup with two or more creatures when you called one.

this sounds all great!

be careful that you don't summon a script that you can't control ?

Magic is the last defense my PC has in a devious skyrim, so if spells are harder to cast it will make everything enjoyable harder

(also makes SD+ harder to escape, because MP gets removed by the SD+ collar but reloading will remove that debuff ;D)

Can you tell me about the quest to become a mage?

Spoiler

I had to make health potions and Danica said to put them in a chest near the shrine but I see no chests there. Only wardrobes. There is one chest near a bed but it's red, stealable. 

Also nothing happened when I put the potions in wardrobe next to the shrine. 

If this was mentioned before, I apologize for being redundant. I haven't read your 38 pages of posts.

There appears to be a conflict between SL Dialogues and SL Drunk. In the MCM, both mods show the MCM menu of only one of the two mods at a time. Depending on which I install first, either SL Dialogues will show up in both mods' MCM menus, or SL Drunk will show up in both. I'm guessing you both named your MCM menu the same thing, and the one installed later overwrites the first.

1 hour ago, wren888 said:

If this was mentioned before, I apologize for being redundant. I haven't read your 38 pages of posts.

There appears to be a conflict between SL Dialogues and SL Drunk. In the MCM, both mods show the MCM menu of only one of the two mods at a time. Depending on which I install first, either SL Dialogues will show up in both mods' MCM menus, or SL Drunk will show up in both. I'm guessing you both named your MCM menu the same thing, and the one installed later overwrites the first.

I am aware of the issue.... both mods are using the same script name for the MCM menu.

I haven't had a chance to look into renaming mine.

You could bring it up to SL Drunk's owner and see if he is willing to rename his too :)

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 12:29 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am aware of the issue.... both mods are using the same script name for the MCM menu.

I haven't had a chance to look into renaming mine.

You could bring it up to SL Drunk's owner and see if he is willing to rename his too :)

I'm glad you're aware of the problem. As you suggested, I posted the conflict on Vinfamy's SL Drunk mod, but as he has not posted anything there since April of 2017, I doubt he will address the problem.

I'm wondering about a possible temporary work-around. if I install SL Dialogue, set everything in the MCM menu the way I want it, then install SL Drunk, do you think my preferences for SL Dialogue will stay in place even after SL Drunk's MCM menu overwrites SL Dialogues' menu?

Is there any way to reset my character's magicka status? I applied the magicka trough console but the regeneration is busted. I constantly have less than 20 magicka all the time. 

I had accepted the setting that it's tied to mage quests but my mage quests are sort of stuck so I wanted to get my magicka back. 

6 hours ago, Suomu said:

Is there any way to reset my character's magicka status? I applied the magicka trough console but the regeneration is busted. I constantly have less than 20 magicka all the time. 

I had accepted the setting that it's tied to mage quests but my mage quests are sort of stuck so I wanted to get my magicka back. 

Did you try to also set your Magicka Rate by console?

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Did you try to also set your Magicka Rate by console?

Ah good point. I didn't know that one. Googled it now and I'm gonna apply it. My character had magickaratemult negative 16000 and magickarate of something like plus 200. No wonder it was never regenerating. 

Thanks.

I got a small question and afraid to ask, mostly because its highly likely i read over it somewhere in this comment section (38 pages), im not even 100% certain if its really from the mod and not one of the other sexlabs,

but i have been having a bug with the dialog called "kiss me" in which i transition to a kissing animation. after which when i try to get out i wont have control over my character (not being able to move/ interract)

been trying the usual, reloading, tfc, coc teleport, ragdolling and "enableplayercontrol".

sorry for being a bother in advance.

Not sure the mod is functioning as intended on my end.  I have all of the prerequisites installed.  Dialogue options pop up, and pressing them does have repercussions, but there doesn't seem to be a verbal or text response to anything I say.

Running the SSE version.

Edit: Issue resolved.  Was missing Fuz Ro Dah.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:31 AM, Highborn said:

any news regarding updates?

My schedule has been disrupted by family obligations and offline work for most of the past month.

I am getting back on the saddle and just updated Github with the latest changes I made during the few times I could focus on mods in the past month.

My next target will be to release a June update to all my mods, so I will keep going through the list of bugs and features request and see what I can do before the end of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a question.
The mod seems to ignore all chastity devices, tried zaz and dcl ones no effect, can coose anything oral/Slow/rough etc, still get orgasm, even when giving oral.  (Seperate orgams in SL are enabled) is it planed to change it in future updates?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 9:00 PM, dragon13 said:

suggest  you change how your magicka system works cause bringing mana down to where basic flames skill can barely create a small fartflame is nuts, especially for altmer characters who by lore are given a 50 magic bonus

Thanks for the report. The system is not finely tuned yet and several features I am planning will make it easier to use, but it is true there should be a racial component to make it easier or harder for some races. I will add that to my list.

On 7/18/2019 at 5:58 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the report. The system is not finely tuned yet and several features I am planning will make it easier to use, but it is true there should be a racial component to make it easier or harder for some races. I will add that to my list.

srsly i started an altmer character who by default with the racial bonus gets 150 mp, as soon as i turned on the system that dropped to 1 mp?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 9:16 AM, Soulcookie said:

I have looked through all my mods and I do not understand why, when I activate this mod, i press play on the skyrim launcher and nothing happens. only with this mod, am I alone?

I had a similar problem while adding 3 mods: SexLab Hormones, Sexlab Dialogues, Apropos2, and then Sexlab Dialogues at the same time. I think in that order, but unsure. Decided to try and figure out what mod was doing it.

Booted with SKSE each time, adding more plugins as I went. Got to those last 3 mods, then to everything but SLD plugin at the bottom of the load order. Booted it up with everything but SLD, and it worked. So imagine my surprise when booting it WITH SLD and it still didn't crash on boot. I haven't been able to recreate the bug, either. I'll post my load order with SLD+ that's still working below just in case. So try booting without SLD, then boot with SLD. Or try moving SLD around mod order. 

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
FNIS.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
lanterns of skyrim - all in one.esp
detailed cities.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SLSO.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Skyrim Romance Animated.esp
SexLabRomance_IgnoreGender.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
daymoyl.esm
Brows.esp
Beards.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
VOBS.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
EggFactory.esp
EggIncubator.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
Apropos2.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
PetCollar.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp

So Skyrim fails to load at any point that I have this installed.

Like, I've taken it down to the bare minimum it requires to run, it and just its requirements, and Skyrim still won't boot up.

Tried it in each of the very few load order positions, still no dice.

Edit :: I did go ahead and try it with varying levels of the mods being set up. From the point mentioned above to a full load. It always works with Dialogue turned off, and never boots with Dialogue turned on.