The name for your MCM script sld_mcm.pex is the same as the MCM script in the Sexlab Drunk mod. 

Don't know if you'd be interested in changing it, but for now it's one or the other but not both.

5 minutes ago, rjn said:

The name for your MCM script sld_mcm.pex is the same as the MCM script in the Sexlab Drunk mod. 

Don't know if you'd be interested in changing it, but for now it's one or the other but not both.

I will see what I can do.

Changing names of these scripts can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

On 5/7/2019 at 1:13 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Edit: I believe I have updated both issues on my end. I will publish the changes to GitHub tonight if anyone wants to test.

I won't be able to test it for a few days due to a business trip.

Eh I downloaded the changed files for SD and dialogues and repacked it into the current version of SD+, I think thats what you're supposed to do right?

Good news is now only blacksmiths offer the appropriate blacksmith quest from my testing.

The bad news is that the sexlab stats issue remains present, again despite being the victim in the animation (for submit and plead) and having the PC in the correct victim position, sexlab is still registering it as consensual (player aggressor). No changes on that front.

34 minutes ago, deadmetal said:

Eh I downloaded the changed files for SD and dialogues and repacked it into the current version of SD+, I think thats what you're supposed to do right?

Good news is now only blacksmiths offer the appropriate blacksmith quest from my testing.

The bad news is that the sexlab stats issue remains present, again despite being the victim in the animation (for submit and plead) and having the PC in the correct victim position, sexlab is still registering it as consensual (player aggressor). No changes on that front.

Did you update the .PEX files in scripts? The .PSC file doesn't do anything.

First off Thank you for all your hard work on the mod and it works great. The only issue I have is that when playing a male character he always ends up in the female role. Would you mind correcting this issue or is it intentional? I've seen post of other people having the same issue but they assume it's a Sexlab issue but it only happens when using the dialogue option.

Having a couple of issues with the mage quest.

When told to make 10 potions and 5 enchanted items nothing happens when I do. I made at least double that and I tried to make both other potions and the ones required by the previous quest. Nothing happens, quest is not updated and no new dialogue options for Farengar.

Also in the quest to get the lost apprentice in Helgen. I turned the place upside down: the town, keep and cave and found absolutely nothing. Is it a bug or am I just missing something??

1 hour ago, pearisdriving said:

Having a couple of issues with the mage quest.

When told to make 10 potions and 5 enchanted items nothing happens when I do. I made at least double that and I tried to make both other potions and the ones required by the previous quest. Nothing happens, quest is not updated and no new dialogue options for Farengar.

Also in the quest to get the lost apprentice in Helgen. I turned the place upside down: the town, keep and cave and found absolutely nothing. Is it a bug or am I just missing something??

I will check the conditions again for the enchantments.

The apprentice is a dead mage in one of the caves in the keep. The book is next to him .

...but hold off before picking it up. I have some updates coming up this weekend on that part of the quests.

6 minutes ago, Soulcookie said:

I have looked through all my mods and I do not understand why, when I activate this mod, i press play on the skyrim launcher and nothing happens. only with this mod, am I alone?

I hope your not alone, there must be someone that cares for you ??

if you start the game with skyrim launcher...

> did you even install SKSE?

> do you install manually?

> do you have all the requirements for the mod installed?

also SLdialoges works best together with SD+

I strait up cant play. I have just upgraded my computer an started installing mod. An now i cant get this mod to work. An its the only mod not allowing me to play. First off gonna say it again.

I use SexLab Framework_v160_hotfix2_FULL.

I know what you're going to say. But it doesn't matter. I am still gonna use it.

Here is the problem. Even with that mod. The game works. I play normally but i did start noticing issue just after installing anything from 2019.

This means. SDDialog,SDResources20190502,and SDPlus20190502

Are new. I have a choice to install ZaZ +8. An nothing works. It crashes on start up.

So lets be clear. Those are the new mods an they will not work. An in fact. I start crashing now. I have tried going back to older versions. None of them work. I don't know whats going on.

1 hour ago, WarsunGames said:

I strait up cant play. I have just upgraded my computer an started installing mod. An now i cant get this mod to work. An its the only mod not allowing me to play. First off gonna say it again.

I use SexLab Framework_v160_hotfix2_FULL.

I know what you're going to say. But it doesn't matter. I am still gonna use it.

Here is the problem. Even with that mod. The game works. I play normally but i did start noticing issue just after installing anything from 2019.

This means. SDDialog,SDResources20190502,and SDPlus20190502

Are new. I have a choice to install ZaZ +8. An nothing works. It crashes on start up.

So lets be clear. Those are the new mods an they will not work. An in fact. I start crashing now. I have tried going back to older versions. None of them work. I don't know whats going on.

Do you have SexLab Aroused installed?

If you have SD+, do you also have Devious Devices Assets/Integration/Expansion also installed?

Any reason you are using such an old version of SexLab?

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Do you have SexLab Aroused installed?

If you have SD+, do you also have Devious Devices Assets/Integration/Expansion also installed?

Any reason you are using such an old version of SexLab?

I have all of that installed. I just uninstalled it all and am now reinstalling everything.

I just went to the new version. An everything seems to work off the new version. I can get into my game. However. The game freezes then crashes. Its almost as if some mods are not installed.

Mind you,this is a fresh new game. I started over. Because i think my original game got so corrupted i could play. So i started over. So far i have found many mods that just cause the game to crash to desktop.

Mind you. I am not using SSME.

Devious Cidhna v1_8

Moonlight Tales 2.31 repack

XxAwesome_PotionsxX - XxAWESOME_POTIONSxX

Ave's SkyRing - Ave's SkyRing

DIVERSE SKYRIM - DIVERSE SKYRIM (Which i`m starting to think is not compatible with OBIS)

Devious Cidhna v1_8

Zap8.0plus - ZaZWristChainsRagDolls

Some of these are not nearly big files. But the game Freezes. Not crashes. It locks up. Nothing moves the game is not responding.

Well. I got it working. An now i`m gonna take it apart. Apparently It has to do with having to many mods. i NEED SSME. Without it the game freezes an crashes. It already stutter locks. So thanks. I am now gonna revert back to the Sexlab Framework i want an try installing older versions of SD like SDPlus 55. An if you ask why. Because the others wont work with the old version. Just so you know. They crash. If you have a question. Go ahead an ask me.

On 5/19/2019 at 3:27 PM, donttouchmethere said:

I hope your not alone, there must be someone that cares for you ??

if you start the game with skyrim launcher...

> did you even install SKSE?

> do you install manually?

> do you have all the requirements for the mod installed?

also SLdialoges works best together with SD+

I found the issue and I fixed it, dont really know how though lmao.

I'm having trouble completing Alvor's imperial/steel swords quest. It may be because I have Civil War Neutrality installed, but here *are* no Stormcloak and Imperial encampments. I tried adding them to my inventory from the console, but it seems he doesn't want those. Is there a stage list somewhere, or could someone tell me what stage # this is so I can get past it? I can't for the life of me get console commands to recognize SLD_QST_Blacksmithcraft. 

48 minutes ago, coffeeandcynicism said:

I'm having trouble completing Alvor's imperial/steel swords quest. It may be because I have Civil War Neutrality installed, but here *are* no Stormcloak and Imperial encampments. I tried adding them to my inventory from the console, but it seems he doesn't want those. Is there a stage list somewhere, or could someone tell me what stage # this is so I can get past it? I can't for the life of me get console commands to recognize SLD_QST_Blacksmithcraft. 

The name of that quest changed in the latest version.

Try sld_qst_jobblacksmith

I don't know about 2nd issue, maybe it's SLDialogue's (not SD+) so i'll leave it here too.

On 5/13/2019 at 2:08 AM, Black Justicar said:

SO... I got 4 issues on a new version:

1. In first setup I set "buyout gold" to 500, but after enslavement it became somewhat like 960 gold instead.

2. When I asking my citizen master (owner) "How can i serve" her, she starts a topic like: "Listen carefully, slave...", and then dialog is stopping. Nothing happening.

3. In first setup (and later in enslavement) I seted "Hourly disposition modifier" to 1.0, but it is not applying my settings. Disposition still keeps degrading by 1 or 2 per hour.

4. Don't know is that an issue, but I can't see anywhere in real time how much gold I need to bring to my owner to buy myself out. Only in MCM.

Any thoughts? Solutions?

OK i now see what i was doing wrong. Apparently when files are transferred they are transferred though the C : Folder. So i have this super fast read write drive. An when files are used on it. For some reason. All of my other drives just because Read only where I am not the Administrator. So all of the folders an files because in accessible without verification's. So i had to systematically set them properly by doing this.

Right click on the folder

Go to Properties

Security.

An you see Authenticated Users

Apparently Full Control was unchecked. This has never happened to me before.

So i had to hit Edit on Authenticated Users an click Allow on full control. Then apply an OK.

It seems to have fixed the problem. of performance......... except....

Looking at the performance of my 970 EVO Plus 250GB drive. It seems It does nothing unless it is where windows is installed.

It wont provide any better performance. Why? Because Its drive A : All the games are loaded on that folder. But when you transfer files they go through drive C :. So the C : Folder slows down all performance. So i`m gonna have to reformat my system an do everything all over again. Make a 30GB Partition an use the other 210GB for gaming. Lates guys.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The name of that quest changed in the latest version.

Try sld_qst_jobblacksmith

Thanks for the quick response. I still can't get console to recognize sld-qst-jobblacksmith. Even if I run ShowQuestTargets it doesn't appear anywhere. I did manage to get it working by uninstalling and reinstalling, though. I dunno...it's working for now.

And FTR, there's no compatibility issue with Civil War Neutrality. That was dumbassery on my part.

Hey I have a quick question. How do I fix my magicka after i activated the mage apprentice quest and magicka mastery, didnt know what it would have done and now my magicka is in negative and I can't use magic, is there a way to fix it?

3 hours ago, xSzakix said:

Hey I have a quick question. How do I fix my magicka after i activated the mage apprentice quest and magicka mastery, didnt know what it would have done and now my magicka is in negative and I can't use magic, is there a way to fix it?

I guess I should add an extra popup window to confirm you really want to activate it.

The system is still in development and the negative value at rest is intentional. In exchange, the magicka value shoots up a lot higher as you get hit and lose health. It works better already in my version in development (which should be out on a week or so). 

The only way to fix it after you turn it off is to use the console.

> player.setav Magicka 100

.. if you want to set it to 100 (note, that's before current spells and enchantments are applied).

3 hours ago, xSzakix said:

woow thx

I was wondering already where my MP went to

just thought I have too many debuffs

or my skyrim went out of blue stuff ?