considering the blacksmith quest..

I nearly finished the quest ... reached until Eorland Gray Mane tells me to bring 15 dragon bones ... I brought them, he just takes them and gives me dragon plate helmet and shield and the quest never advances .. and still have the dialogue option to give him 15 dragon bones ... If I choose it again He just takes them and gives me another helmet and shield ... and nothing happens, the quest is still there and he has the same dialogue option ... am I missing something ?

Thanks.. I fixed it in my development version and I found a few more quest conditions issues.

I will post it soon as a small update since it will be a while before I can test the quest at that stage.

Edit: Try version 2.0a and let me know...

considering the blacksmith quest..

I nearly finished the quest ... reached until Eorland Gray Mane tells me to bring 15 dragon bones ... I brought them, he just takes them and gives me dragon plate helmet and shield and the quest never advances .. and still have the dialogue option to give him 15 dragon bones ... If I choose it again He just takes them and gives me another helmet and shield ... and nothing happens, the quest is still there and he has the same dialogue option ... am I missing something ?

Thanks.. I fixed it in my development version and I found a few more quest conditions issues.

I will post it soon as a small update since it will be a while before I can test the quest at that stage.

Edit: Try version 2.0a and let me know...

Thanks for fast reply :D  I will try it and let you know 

I tried out the 2.0a version ... now he tells me to bring the dragon bones only once ... after I give him the bones, he gives me the helmet and shield  and... still nothing happens the quest never advances ... I don't even know what is supposed to happen after that, He just gives me the helmet and shield and this dialogue option disappears ... and the quest doesn't advance.

I even tried to forge the dragon plate full set and talked to him while I have it in my inventory but still no luck.

I tried out the 2.0a version ... now he tells me to bring the dragon bones only once ... after I give him the bones, he gives me the helmet and shield  and... still nothing happens the quest never advances ... I don't even know what is supposed to happen after that, He just gives me the helmet and shield and this dialogue option disappears ... and the quest doesn't advance.

I even tried to forge the dragon plate full set and talked to him while I have it in my inventory but still no luck.

That's normal.

The end of the Blacksmith quest line is a little more open ended than the rest for now.

After the dragon bones, Eorlund will give you assignments based on your progress.

- Talk to him again after making and tempering 30 armors and 30 weapons (I think it is 30... total from the start of the game).

- When the quest for Wuuthad starts, you will receive no assignment until that quest is over and the axe is reforged

- After that, he will give you an assignment for a different vanilla quest each time you talk to him (complete each quest to move on to the next)

It is more of an excuse to complete weapons and armors related quests than making your craft improve at that point.

Any update on the romace/sex/beast part?

I am making updates as needed... it is a lot of scripting so I am trying to create them as I need them instead of everything all at once. That makes testing a lot more approachable.

I don't know when it will be complete though.

Any update on the romace/sex/beast part?

I am making updates as needed... it is a lot of scripting so I am trying to create them as I need them instead of everything all at once. That makes testing a lot more approachable.

I don't know when it will be complete though.

Oh I was assure you was working on it here and there, I was just wondering how progress is going. :blush:

Progress is slow obviously :)

I will probably finish the beast as master and slave first, since I already have the base with SD+ and my patch to Puppet Master.

Romance will come last and will be tied to the story of the Twins in SexLab Stories (I created Dialogues mainly to enable that story eventually).

That's normal.

The end of the Blacksmith quest line is a little more open ended than the rest for now.

After the dragon bones, Eorlund will give you assignments based on your progress.

- Talk to him again after making and tempering 30 armors and 30 weapons (I think it is 30... total from the start of the game).

- When the quest for Wuuthad starts, you will receive no assignment until that quest is over and the axe is reforged

- After that, he will give you an assignment for a different vanilla quest each time you talk to him (complete each quest to move on to the next)

It is more of an excuse to complete weapons and armors related quests than making your craft improve at that point.

Aha I see, seems neat  :blush:  but there is still something that I want to ask about

I have already completed all possible vanilla quests (even side quests and the wuuthad quest) before playing this blacksmith quest ... and I have made and tempered way more than 30 armors and weapons ... and I have 100 smithing

so I am guessing he is not giving me any quest because there isn't any quest left to give  B)  ... I suppose in this case the blacksmith quest should be marked completed and its entry in the journal should be removed

You see I still have the journal entry that says  "give 15 bones to Eorland" (even after giving him the bones) and the problem is that I don't like having quest entries in my journal that I can not do anything about  :-/

Sometimes I randomly get Sexlab Dialogues is updating Message box when I load a game save (from the main menu) .

I do have the latest version and checked all the mods to be the latest version (with the exception of Sexlab Framework 1.60 :P ). Not seeing any problem when I am using SDialogues with Sanguine Debauchery together so maybe its just a random box ? :o

I love the blacksmith quest, do you have plans to add alchemy and enchanting quests?

Reasoning: Intro quests for Alchemy, Enchanting, and (Prior to SL Dialogues) Blacksmithing have\had no substance.

Alchemy - Be shuffled around the different apothecaries around skyrim learning alchemy much like the blacksmith shuffling.

Or use the NPC's that actually train you in alchemy, but there are only three apparently (skyrim trainers).

I think shuffling might be better though as Ingram in Riften, ugly old lady at the hags end the mourning old lady in solitudes apothecary could be used.

Then the trainers could be used once you reach the level necessary for them to vanilla train you.

Enchanting - Similar to above, Shuffle around to the different enchanting trainers and\or the different court wizards.

*Or a slightly different approach that could be used by SD if you have it installed as well*

Using the Immerslave warlock thrall SD start I ended up in a tiny cave with one female warlock and no other NPC's.

There wasn't a whole lot to do there as my mistress would use an alchemy table, then use me, then use enchanter or mine wall (or something) then use me again.

Rinse and Repeat.

So while I spent a lot of time on my knees doing nothing I kept having the thought "If only mistress would let me do that for her" (in reference to the alchemy in specific).

And then I thought what if there was a way to please mistress by running her errands for her.

IE: enchanting things for her and making potions for her.

Perhaps a soft link (not a mastered dependency) with Skooma Whore so that brews can be made early level instead of potions.

The running errands concept could also be expanded by taking a Que from the Captured Dreams delivery quests.

This could be added as a separate "can I work for you" option.

My thoughts with this, being granted temporary leave of master to go and collect materials for alchemy and enchanting with a "return by" time.

If trusted enough or perhaps use a special collar that allows hands free but does not allow hostile actions towards master.

With punishment and lost trust if late.

Is the conversation things in the MCM for moving NPC's towards slaves\dom not fully implemented yet?

if it is implemented what should i be looking for in conversations.

I do not see any topics that look like they would apply.

It's progressing slowly but not fully implemented yet.

The basic mechanism at the moment depends on the victim status in sexlab animations.

If you are the victim of the same NPC more than 10 times, you will become a slave to them and they will have the 'Mistress/Master' dialogue.

If an NPC is your victim more than 10 times, he/she will switch from a friend/lover to a slave and will have the 'Pet' dialogue.

Right now, the Pet dialogue only allows you to cast a Puppet Charm spell on them if you also have my patch to Puppet Master 1.7,

Eventually, I will customize that patch into an 'NPC as Slave' mod, fully compatible with Dialogues.

The seduction / corruption / romance side of Dialogues is still some ways off, and so is the beasts as master and slave. 

Is the conversation things in the MCM for moving NPC's towards slaves\dom not fully implemented yet?

if it is implemented what should i be looking for in conversations.

I do not see any topics that look like they would apply.

It's progressing slowly but not fully implemented yet.

The basic mechanism at the moment depends on the victim status in sexlab animations.

If you are the victim of the same NPC more than 10 times, you will become a slave to them and they will have the 'Mistress/Master' dialogue.

If an NPC is your victim more than 10 times, he/she will switch from a friend/lover to a slave and will have the 'Pet' dialogue.

Right now, the Pet dialogue only allows you to cast a Puppet Charm spell on them if you also have my patch to Puppet Master 1.7,

Eventually, I will customize that patch into an 'NPC as Slave' mod, fully compatible with Dialogues.

The seduction / corruption / romance side of Dialogues is still some ways off, and so is the beasts as master and slave. 

ahh ok that clears things up. thanks

Hi,

Since I'm a Character Creation Overhaul user I do conflict with the smithing quest-line since the standing stones you select via this mod are permanent

> early on you have to pray at the warrior stone

> impossible if you chose another one

Is there an option to turn this quest into a more generic one (e.g. pray at any altar) or a console command to skip to the part?

Also I'm flooded with dialogue options which in turn makes me disable the dom/sub/seduction/begging etc. options (since they don't do much until you're enslaved). Is it possible make a change in MCM which let's you disable these options but enables em for that situation only? 

Just asking since doing this manually really does break immersion D:

'ooh I got captured. better pause the game and turn on the functions to actually do anything besides getting raped (literally) over and over again' ;)

Those would be the only changed I'd like to see since SD makes pretty good use of this mod, and I do like the lore friendly aspect of the smithing quest-line

EDIT: I'm an idiot after reviewing my post... meant to say character creation overhaul (permanent birth signs) instead of SPERG