Is there any possible things that could be causing my character to play the resist animation when i choose submit?

If it is doing that all the time, that is not possible.

If it is doing it on certain conditions, I need to know when to check it out. It is possible I mixed up the actions somewhere but it is still unlikely.

Is there any possible things that could be causing my character to play the resist animation when i choose submit?

If it is doing that all the time, that is not possible.

If it is doing it on certain conditions, I need to know when to check it out. It is possible I mixed up the actions somewhere but it is still unlikely.

It's happening all the time for me. It may be a mod confliction.

My char. is a master blacksmith, but the game send me to the guy in Riverwood. The only dialogue option from the mod is "I don't know anything about blacksmithing"

I didn't do any check on skills because of all the overhaul mods out there... so yes, that can happen.

I can add a filter to remove that topic about knowing nothing if you have more than 0 points in blacksmith.

Blacksmith quest is haunting me again :(.

This time it's Eorlund: Blacksmith Craft quest tells me to "Help the Companions rebuild the Legendary Wuuthrad", but one of his dialogues suggests I go find Ghostblade. I went to Ansilvund and got the blade, brought it back.....no reaction. At all. Am I suppost to finish the Wuuthrad part first? Still working on it (got hit by a bug where Blood's Honor doesn't start).

This time it's Eorlund: Blacksmith Craft quest tells me to "Help the Companions rebuild the Legendary Wuuthrad", but one of his dialogues suggests I go find Ghostblade. I went to Ansilvund and got the blade, brought it back.....no reaction. At all. Am I suppost to finish the Wuuthrad part first? Still working on it (got hit by a bug where Blood's Honor doesn't start).

I am doing a complete re-test of the whole quest.

I am currently in Riften.. I will check this out when I get to Whiterun.

Thanks for reporting it.

im having a problem where this mod and SD+ both overwrite the dialog for npcs from the interesting npc mod i have tried changing the load order and and even reinstalling interesting npc but i still cant get the npc's orginal dialog to show

I keep hearing about this issue but I have not been able to reproduce it.

Can you give more details?

Which NPC from Interesting NPCs are you trying to talk to?

As far as I can tell, Dialogues and SD+ do not overwrite any dialogue. They just add to them.

If they do overwrite anything, it is a bug... but I need more details to test it and figure out what is happening.

im having a problem where this mod and SD+ both overwrite the dialog for npcs from the interesting npc mod i have tried changing the load order and and even reinstalling interesting npc but i still cant get the npc's orginal dialog to show

I keep hearing about this issue but I have not been able to reproduce it.

Can you give more details?

Which NPC from Interesting NPCs are you trying to talk to?

As far as I can tell, Dialogues and SD+ do not overwrite any dialogue. They just add to them.

If they do overwrite anything, it is a bug... but I need more details to test it and figure out what is happening.

so far the ones that i have experianced are in whiterun the blacksmiths appretice and the achololic mage are two that i can confirm

whats happening is that they overwrite the actual trees so the only options i have to talk about are from Dialogues and SD

The blacksmith apprentice in Whiterun is from Inconsequential NPCs. She only tells me to speak to Adrienne or her husband. 

What kind of dialogue are you expecting from her?

As for the drunk mage in the Bannered Mare, do you mean Arghus (male) or Eldawyn (female)? They both work fine for me.

The blacksmith apprentice in Whiterun is from Inconsequential NPCs. She only tells me to speak to Adrienne or her husband. 

As for the drunk mage in the Bannered Mare, do you mean Arghus (male) or Eldawyn (female)? They both work fine for me.

Arghus is the mage that lacks thier dialogue options

Which dialogue options are missing?

He looks fine to me. When I talk to him the first time, he gives me his unique 3DNPC dialogue and I don't see anything weird with his dialogue after that.

Which dialogue options are missing?

He looks fine to me. When I talk to him the first time, he gives me his unique 3DNPC dialogue and I don't see anything weird with his dialogue after that.

which is wierd because i get none of the 3dnpc dialogue

I'm in a similar boat to you. I went and got the Ghostblade but no reaction from Eorlund so I finished the Companions quests, completed the Wuuthrad. Did another quest for Eorlund for the helm but now he wants me to get the Ghostblade again which I already have and he doesn't recognize.

I stumbled on the "Blacksmith Craft" quest by accident and decided to do it, buuuuut... orc lady in Markarth refuses to accept mah handcrafted Dwemer murder tools. I have Dwemer Mace and Battle Axe, but there is no dialogue option.

Also, Alvor didn't give me apron/exchange them for supplies and none of smiths actually takes things I crafted for them. Intended?

I stumbled on the "Blacksmith Craft" quest by accident and decided to do it, buuuuut... orc lady in Markarth refuses to accept mah handcrafted Dwemer murder tools. I have Dwemer Mace and Battle Axe, but there is no dialogue option.

Also, Alvor didn't give me apron/exchange them for supplies and none of smiths actually takes things I crafted for them. Intended?

Give her a war axe instead.

That will be fixed in the next version.

I had both war axe and battle axe, as I wasn't sure which one fits the translation.

I had both war axe and battle axe, as I wasn't sure which one fits the translation.

Oh that one. It's broke. Skyrimll says it'll be fixed in next patch. Sorry I misread.