I am really looking forward to the lovers section.

It would be great if there was a simple prostitute framework too where the more times you pay a npc to have sex/buy sex from you there is some kind of progression where after having paid sex enough times you the price goes down and likelihood of acceptance goes up since you become their favorite customer.

I am really looking forward to the lovers section.

It would be great if there was a simple prostitute framework too where the more times you pay a npc to have sex/buy sex from you there is some kind of progression where after having paid sex enough times you the price goes down and likelihood of acceptance goes up since you become their favorite customer.

That's a good idea for more compatibility between Dialogues and the Red Wave Brothel in SexLab Stories.

I have discovered a mod that, if activated, will interfere with vanilla quests and your smithing quest.  In paticular when following Hadvar to Riverwood to See his uncle, Hadvar will take off running and not go to see his uncle.  The Mod is called Trade and Barter - HearthFire. This mod is part of STEP but is recommended to not activate it.  I didn't know why till I discovered the behavior was due to this mod.  (The esp adds good changes so that is why it is included in STEP.) Just a heads up.

I have discovered a mod that, if activated, will interfere with vanilla quests and your smithing quest.  In paticular when following Hadvar to Riverwood to See his uncle, Hadvar will take off running and not go to see his uncle.  The Mod is called Trade and Barter - HearthFire. This mod is part of STEP but is recommended to not activate it.  I didn't know why till I discovered the behavior was due to this mod.  (The esp adds good changes so that is why it is included in STEP.) Just a heads up.

Thanks!

I added to the Compatibilities list - https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/issues/301

That's odd... I've been using both, and I haven't noticed any vanilla quest problems. Is it only Hadvar -> Riverwood that's the issue? (I haven't done the main quest for quite a while now, so I can't speak to that)?

Does the vanilla version of Trade and Barter have the same problem? And for that matter, what's the difference between the vanilla and Hearthfire versions? The DL page doesn't say...

That's odd... I've been using both, and I haven't noticed any vanilla quest problems. Is it only Hadvar -> Riverwood that's the issue? (I haven't done the main quest for quite a while now, so I can't speak to that)?

Does the vanilla version of Trade and Barter have the same problem? And for that matter, what's the difference between the vanilla and Hearthfire versions? The DL page doesn't say...

Honestly I do not know, I have hearthFire so I use that edition.  STEP wants it in so it is in.  I used to play with it on but could not figure out why Hadvar was always bugged.  Till I did not activate the mod in MCM and he was fixed.  I have not tested beyond this.  Though I suspect that the issue I was having with the Orc encampment quest not fireing was attributed to this mod being activated as well.  I have not made it to that point in my new game so I can not say for sure...but will update when I find out.  Since the mod makes changes to Merchants, it is possible to have issues with any merchant NPC that is used in some other mod. 

I have since discovered that I must retract this statement.  Honestly i tested this 6 times and every time it was the same.  Now I play with it off and I had it happen 1 time.  In the last 3 play starts.   Really sorry...thought the testing was pretty solid.  Skyrim can be so fickle.

I just barely started a new game (started it several times, actually, I'm trying to figure out a slavetats bug)... and I notice that whenever I start a new game, sometimes I get a debug.messagebox saying that Dialogues is updating, and sometimes I don't.

It's not a problem, because I haven't noticed any actual change in the game (yet), but I was just wondering what might be causing that.

Might it perhaps be possible to customize what options are available when asking others to help you out of restraints? The "remove these chains" option seems to free you of a huge variety of devices, which makes escape just a little too easy when it works.

Of course I can simply not select that dialogue, just thought it might help a bit with immersion.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this mod is either conflicting with something or in one of the latest versions a glitch appeared.

Basically for some time now, I've been running into NPCs having only "..." dialogue. No option to talk to them, nor they seem to talk with other NPCs(not 100% sure on this part).

Happened with Carcette, Alvor's wife(ya, don't remember her name) and Irileth.

Interestingly when I started new game, those three were fine. Doesn't have a lot of hours on that save, so I haven't had a lot of time to run into that bug yet.

Is there anything I can do to save my save?

Wait, it's not this mod... which is bad for me, because I don't seem to have any other dialogue mods like that. I'll be damned.

Hi, i have come across a problem with this mod, if i talk to carlotta after installing it, she talks about mikael, but the written message box option is to talk to ulfberth war-bear instead. if i go and talk to mikael, he does not have the dialogue to continue quest. I like playing dialogues for the blacksmith quest, but its annoying when it breaks vanilla quests, even minor ones. I tested the problem by installing mods one by one until i installed this one (my 129th mod). I am running the latest uksp 2.1.3 mods, skse 1-07-03, Skyui_5_0. Also sexlab framework 1.59c, amorous adventures 2.05, and aroused v17, just to name a few.

Hi, i have come across a problem with this mod, if i talk to carlotta after installing it, she talks about mikael, but the written message box option is to talk to ulfberth war-bear instead. if i go and talk to mikael, he does not have the dialogue to continue quest. I like playing dialogues for the blacksmith quest, but its annoying when it breaks vanilla quests, even minor ones. I tested the problem by installing mods one by one until i installed this one (my 129th mod). I am running the latest uksp 2.1.3 mods, skse 1-07-03, Skyui_5_0. Also sexlab framework 1.59c, amorous adventures 2.05, and aroused v17, just to name a few.

It's a known problem. It's actually a Stories issue and not a Dialogues issue...

Funny thing is, in my latest game, she is telling me to go to Mikhael, not Ulfberth. So it's some weird interaction between various things, which is why it appeared to be this mod for you. I'd bet that if you try it a couple more times on brand new games, it'd be intermittent whether you had Dialogues installed or not, but if you uninstall Stories it'd go away completely. Just a guess.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a kind of fix for that stage forging a dwarven warhammer and a war axe also.

Good call, it's asking for battle axe and mace, not sure on the warhammer vs. mace, but it needs a war axe not battle axe for the handin.  (and the hand in message is war axe and mace)

I have a problem with this stage too. I have the mace, a dwarven battle axe and a dwarven war axe but it is still not working :(

Question.

Is this the mod that adds the options for NPC's to "let me see what your holding" then take some of my stuff?

If so then one of the orcs in a stronghold took the yarls note that starts the Sex Slaves mod.

I believe it is a quest item as I can not drop it manually or put it in a chest.

You can once the quest is done but I am not high enough level to start that mod yet so i have just been holding it.

Oddly, I have a question on the smithing quest.  How many armors and weapons do I need to craft and temper to become a master.  I've done over 150 in all categories.  Or is it dependent on the Companions quest line?  Initially it was just a good motivation to move around from town to town.  I've handed the dragonbones over and am on the way to becoming a master but it seems to require a huge amount of armor and weapon making.  I use Skyre so the levels are uncapped.  My smithing skill is over 150.

So i know now of two conflicts with SLDialogues - Deviously Cursed Loot, and a Nexus mod called Legacy of the Dragonborn. The only reason I even installed it is because it is listed as a requirement of SDPlus.  When I removed SLDialogues, a specific quest in Legacy of the Dragonborn starts working again. I don't know of the nature of the conflict with Devious Cursed Loot. Is it possible to play through SDPlus without it?

Thanks

I think conflict with Cursed loot is that u can remove all devious devices by talking to blacksmith

so it messes with cursed loot device quest's 

Here's bit of info about it

Lozeak, on 11 Aug 2015 - 6:55 PM, said:
Love this mod, have noticed a couple of bugs.

On the Damsels in distress quest if an item is lost say via SD and maybe by Free me the quest doesn't end and Free Me command doesn't fix it. I did fix by looking dcur_lbquestscript and seeing what item I hadn't removed then equipped then removed em for the quest to end.

Kimy, on 11 Aug 2015 - 7:47 PM, said:
SD will absolutely break Cursed Loot quests because it doesn't care about the quest item flags on 3rd party DD items and will wipe them off, ignoring framework conventions for how and when to do this. Its author has been made aware of the issue at least half a year ago, but apparently it's not going to change and it just keeps causing issues for people and support tickets for me. With the next release, I will declare SD formally incompatible with Cursed Loot, so people will know that these mods don't work together and issues are not only possible, but pretty much a given.

Oddly, I have a question on the smithing quest.  How many armors and weapons do I need to craft and temper to become a master.  I've done over 150 in all categories.  Or is it dependent on the Companions quest line?  Initially it was just a good motivation to move around from town to town.  I've handed the dragonbones over and am on the way to becoming a master but it seems to require a huge amount of armor and weapon making.  I use Skyre so the levels are uncapped.  My smithing skill is over 150.

From what I can see in the Ck, this quest cannot be completed.  Even after doing all the other quests it links to Eorland will always only tell you to keep practicing.

From what I can see in the Ck, this quest cannot be completed.  Even after doing all the other quests it links to Eorland will always only tell you to keep practicing.

well then, since we talk about conflicts, there is conflict with zaz prison overhaul or rather guard dialogues. This mod breaks dialogue, so guard instantly becomes hostile, which breaks PO capture and most likely other dialogue options, like bribe with sex etc

I am keeping an eye on reports about breaking dialogues but I am still looking for a reliable way to test the issue, with vanilla quests if possibl (I don't use Deviously Cursed Loot, or Legacy of the Dragonborn because of a maxed out load order).

Testing with PO is too difficult... you have to keep causing situations where a guard arrests you.

I am looking for a quest and an NPC where there is a clear discussion topic that doesn't happen when Dialogues is on and does happen when it is off.

well then, since we talk about conflicts, there is conflict with zaz prison overhaul or rather guard dialogues. This mod breaks dialogue, so guard instantly becomes hostile, which breaks PO capture and most likely other dialogue options, like bribe with sex etc

The breaking of dialogue seems to vary. It's not reliable. It breaks for some people, not for others. I remember months ago people were reporting sexlab dialogues broke maria eden options (I think, memory is fuzzy). I do recall checking for those options immediately after - but they were there for me.

Hence why its so hard for SkyrimII to pin it down I'd guess. Some things break for other people but not for him.

Edit: I don't have PO installed, so I cant speak for certain about this.

Hey, great mod but after I did major mod swaps I seem to get the "dialogues is updating" box every time I load in. I tried searching this thread but couldn't find the solution.
It says I should check load order but I don't really see a preferred load order on this mod's page or SD+. :7 Any idea how I could fix this?
Thanks for reading it! :)

EDIT: Still haven't managed to solve this. I moved it all the way down to the bottom of the load order and it still gives me the update box each time I
load a game. Anyone else had this problem before? I can't find similar problems. 

Guys.... Sorry for the noob question but...

I've been doin this mod's quest "Blacksmith Craft"

what am i supposed to do in the alftand quest?

post-457416-0-92335700-1439954251_thumb.jpg

i already explored alftand, found those forges,

but i forgot where i am supposed to go after that,

went back to Ghorza but she doesnt have the dialogue

any help would be appreciated...