any solution for:

when i talk to a npc then click more dialogues. it only shows greetings.. you fool.. and when i click greetings it ends the conversation

sound normal, always happen to me too.

Dialogues is still in early stages of development.

What you are seeing is a neutral NPC, with only consensual options (which are limited at the moment).

For now, you can disable 'Seduction/Corruption' in the menu.

I can't disable it per NPC, so that will remove the option for everybody, but since it is under-developped at the moment, that shouldn't introduce any issue.

How do I get the linen as part of the ingredients for the blacksmith apron?

I will have to check for sure but look into recipes at cooking stations and tanning racks.

I think you can wash bloody rags you find on corpses and dirty linen rolls you find in draugr ruins to make sack cloth.

And then tan sack cloth into linen.. Or something like that.

I will have to check for sure but look into recipes at cooking stations and tanning racks.

I think you can wash bloody rags you find on corpses and dirty linen rolls you find in draugr ruins to make sack cloth.

Unless it was changed since I did it, or you have modified the linen in the ruins, what I found in the ruins wasn't dirty and could be used as I found it.

On the other hand, I couldn't clean the dirty rags or use them in any way I found, so that might have been changed.

What I have found as of now is that bloody rags can be made into clean rags at the cooking spots (with troll fat and salt I think it is). There are things at the tanning rack that can be made from clean rags, but I have yet to find a thing that allows you to make linen to satisfy the blacksmith quest. Since it's come up. Hope this helps.

What I have found as of now is that bloody rags can be made into clean rags at the cooking spots (with troll fat and salt I think it is). There are things at the tanning rack that can be made from clean rags, but I have yet to find a thing that allows you to make linen to satisfy the blacksmith quest. Since it's come up. Hope this helps.

I'd raid your nearest dragr ruin then, should be some in there.

If you do not find linen, post what you do find, and we can maybe figure it out from there.

Unless it was changed since I did it, or you have modified the linen in the ruins, what I found in the ruins wasn't dirty and could be used as I found it.

On the other hand, I couldn't clean the dirty rags or use them in any way I found, so that might have been changed.

I can make clean rags at a cooking station, but there is no option at tanning racks to make linen. Tried to use linen wraps too, doesn't seem to do anything.

If you do not find linen, post what you do find, and we can maybe figure it out from there.

Thanks. I was, however, unclear. I can find the usual vanilla linen wraps/rolls etc (I even have a little mod so that merchants have them for sale). But, when doing the Blacksmith quest, neither those, nor the clean rags appear to be the right thing for making the blacksmith apron. And I haven't been able to find a crafting option for making linen at tanning racks, forge, cooking station, et al. Which Skyrimll said was how he thought it'd been set up to work.

Hope that's more clear, but thanks for helping.

Posting again about a bug I experienced a while back, where my PC's submissive status (global variable PCsubslaverylevel or something similar; ranges from 0 - 6) keeps getting reset to zero continuously, hence disabling all submissive interactions (like sexlabdialogue options) and bondage sex assaults (e.g. "Get on your knees dog!"). It can't be fixed via console commands. If I try set  _sld_pcsubslaverylevel to 4 for example, the variable will just reset to zero automatically at some point, like when a sexlab animation plays or I talk to a npc and choose one of the sexlabdialogue options.

Has anyone else ever had this happen to them, or even better, know what causes this?

I restarted a 80 hour save game on account of this, so if theres any knowledge about this it'd be nice to have. If not, I'll just have to keep trundling along until it happens again. The joys of experimental sexlab mods!

Just some further information about the bug I noted above.

1) As implied but not clearly stated in my post, this bug only asserted itself after many, many hours of play. I think I experienced it for the first time at maybe 60 hours or so, as it was persistent and could not be fixed via console commands or reenslavement (I tried) - I reverted to a save a few hours back. This must have reverted me to a point before the trigger and things were well for another 20 hours or so.

Then at about 80 hours, it hit again. I tried reverting a few hours back, but no dice. Plus, I realised I wanted to update a significant number of mods and decided to make a fresh start.

2) I'm curious if its related in some way to my various upgrades of sanguines debauchery and sexlab dialogues. Over the course of the 80 hour save, I had upgraded dialogues from 1.7 to 1.8 to 1.9; SD+ from 3.14 to 3.14a to 3.15 to 3.16. I know the 2nd time, it hit soon after I upgraded SD+ and dialogues. Then again, it could just have been coincidence. I can't tell.

3) Setting the min/max slavery levels in SD+ MCM didnt help :(

I am really just guessing here, but since you are using SD+, I think the thing you want to reset is the decay rate. There is one for how quickly you gain slave ranks, and another for how quickly the influence fades once you are free. Worth a look anyway. Good luck,

I am really just guessing here, but since you are using SD+, I think the thing you want to reset is the decay rate. There is one for how quickly you gain slave ranks, and another for how quickly the influence fades once you are free. Worth a look anyway. Good luck,

I was going to also add... the decay rate is based on number of days since the last update.

This can go down quickly if you fast travel for example.

That said, there could still be a bug in the calculation.

In particular, even with decay rate, the value should not drop below Min Slavery Level.

I added it to my list: https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/issues/272

I was going to also add... the decay rate is based on number of days since the last update.

This can go down quickly if you fast travel for example.

That said, there could still be a bug in the calculation.

In particular, even with decay rate, the value should not drop below Min Slavery Level.

I added it to my list: https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/issues/272

Thank you both, vithiss and skyrimll for replying. And thanks skyrimll for looking into it.

What maintains slavery level? Just enslavement or submissive options in general? I was regularly getting the "on your knees dog" attack on a regular basis, plus hate rape (surge of arousal message box) and I usually chose the submit option for both. So if those count, then I wasn't lacking uh, regular refresher points to the slavery level. I usually got one of those every game hour (time scale 6, so 10 minutes realtime) if I was in a civilised area.

Then again, I did find that no matter how many of those attacks happened, I wouldn't go past slavery level 1 naturally. I was stuck there for dozens of hours. I did use the console to take me to level 3 later. And I stayed at level 3 no matter what happened.

Then when the bug would hit, it just became determined to reset. Didn't fast travel that much either. I tended to either walk or console COC. As  I said, the first time it hit, I reverted to an earlier save and the problem went away for another 20 hours or so.

And yes, min/max levels didnt help. First thing I tried.

I think the blacksmith quest in my game is in the doldrums.

malaise.

What happened was, I joined the companions, did the entire quest,

then came back to the eorland forge,

only to find he had yet another quest (nettlebane).

Meanwhile the quest-record seems stuck on reforging the fancy axe ("fragments of wuthrad").

Then he sends me to college to find the forge,

and learn about daedric stuff.

I went there (yada blah etc), forged some daedric armor.

And a pretty atronach.

I've done damn near everything except the daedric-dagger quest for the museum guy,

and finding the mysterious daedric blade in dragonsreach.

OK does this quest end, does it have a payoff, or is it just going to keep coming up with game-quests?

what's with wuthrad, I thought he reforged it already, so it should have been marked down as done?

The museum quest is pretty straightforward, I just go there and retrieve fragments.

The mysterious blade must be that whispering-door quest, right?

I'm going now...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I was, however, unclear. I can find the usual vanilla linen wraps/rolls etc (I even have a little mod so that merchants have them for sale). But, when doing the Blacksmith quest, neither those, nor the clean rags appear to be the right thing for making the blacksmith apron. And I haven't been able to find a crafting option for making linen at tanning racks, forge, cooking station, et al. Which Skyrimll said was how he thought it'd been set up to work.

Hope that's more clear, but thanks for helping.

Any update on this yet?

I've been bouncing my head off the wall trying to figure out what I've done wrong/haven't yet done to make this apron.

I've got 18 Juniper Berries, 22 Clean Rags, 32 Linen Wraps, and 55 pieces of Leather; no recipe at the cook pot. No recipe at the tanning rack. No recipe at the forge.

Am I losing my mind?

Edit: I apologize for my retardness.

Sometimes I do stupid things, like read the word "Snow" but think "Juniper" when it comes before the word 'berries'.

Thank you so much for such an amazing mod so far!

Getting purple textures for Cleaned rags on the misc menu of the cooking. Is there a texture file I am missing?

Thanks for reporting this issue.

There was indeed a missing texture. 

It will be included in the next version.

May I ask what mod did you use to make ria look like that?

I used the fantastic Bijin Warmaidens mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038

Hey  skyrimll,

I finished the blacksmith quest in Markarth and have been directed to Dush-dick Yal, (yes, that was intentional), and The blacksmith {Gharol} has no dialog for me to continue training.

I do have the Orc Armor perk so that can't be it.  I was told I might have to insist on getting in but I got the Orc Acceptance before I got there. I mined ore and sold it to her even.

I read a couple of pages of posts so I know others have gotten farther....have I done something wrong.  Am I missing something?

Small update to synchronize with my other changes. This brings us to 2.0 but not in a big way as I was planning.

- Added: option to disable taunts (console only for now)
- Added: support for Bimbo curse from Hormones  
- Added: global variable as parameter for chances of success when begging  
- Added: Extend begging to other items

I'm having a problem with praying to the Warrior stone in the blacksmith apprentice quest.

Since I'm using a mod that removes the stones(CCO:http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21587;you choose a permanent birthsign), I can't advance any further.

Is there a command I can enter to skip this stage?

Try this:

setstage _SLD_QST_Blacksmithcraft 130

Hi!

Thanks for the command, since It didn't work for me for some reason, when I already had prayed upon it.

New problem. I've got weapon mods that replace Imerial Sword and Steel sword (only longsword and shortsword variants) and I'm unable to figure out command to skip over that.

Do you have any info, what's the last ID i need to type?

considering the blacksmith quest..
I nearly finished the quest ... reached until Eorland Gray Mane tells me to bring 15 dragon bones ... I brought them, he just takes them and gives me dragon plate helmet and shield and the quest never advances .. and still have the dialogue option to give him 15 dragon bones ... If I choose it again He just takes them and gives me another helmet and shield ... and nothing happens, the quest is still there and he has the same dialogue option ... am I missing something ?