Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

I've just testing the blowjob scene using NSAP. Scene 4 of the animation, the female seems to be out of place as there is a largish gap between the male and female. Scene 1, 2, 3 and 5 are all fine but I will need to align scene 4 which will mean an odd jump of position between stages. Thought I'd let you know as you were doing some tweaking. ^^

Can you provide a screen?

I've just testing the blowjob scene using NSAP. Scene 4 of the animation, the female seems to be out of place as there is a largish gap between the male and female. Scene 1, 2, 3 and 5 are all fine but I will need to align scene 4 which will mean an odd jump of position between stages. Thought I'd let you know as you were doing some tweaking. ^^

Can you provide a screen?

I'll do so tonight. I will also check the script incase I left any alignment in by accident as I was exhausted dyring testing my mod and I have not had my best thinking cap on. Heh.

skyrim implementation of the peeing animations,

Hi Leito,

Your animations are really life-like! Inspired me greatly to create the above mod (alive peeing) adding urination to skyrim.

This mod is however only a proof of concept for a bigger system. I aim to add diferent activities that may not be directly related to the actual gameplay. But it will make the playing character seemingly more realistic and alive... increasing the immersion greatly.  

Next, I am planning to write a mod, that adds sexual need to skyrim. I know there are many mods on this but I would focus on a more immersive/interactive experience(please test the urination mod if you know what I mean). From the response I receive from the urination mod (in < 24 hours!!), it looks like it is really worth going at it! :-)

The idea is to add realism + subtle erotica and not flat explicit sexual content. There would be an arousal level (similar to sexlab aroused) and when it gets to high, the player needs to lower it or extinguish by a number of activities (just like when the bladder goes high the player needs to pee!). 

May I request some animations from you on this regard? Examples will be like self touching, rubbing to masturbation, orgasm. I would leave you to decide the animations yourself..

If you are interested, we can discuss this in detail... ;-)

cheers,
skyrimalive  

Hi Leito,

Your animations are really life-like! Inspired me greatly to create the above mod (alive peeing) adding urination to skyrim.

This mod is however only a proof of concept for a bigger system. I aim to add diferent activities that may not be directly related to the actual gameplay. But it will make the playing character seemingly more realistic and alive... increasing the immersion greatly.  

Next, I am planning to write a mod, that adds sexual need to skyrim. I know there are many mods on this but I would focus on a more immersive/interactive experience(please test the urination mod if you know what I mean). From the response I receive from the urination mod (in < 24 hours!!), it looks like it is really worth going at it! :-)

The idea is to add realism + subtle erotica and not flat explicit sexual content. There would be an arousal level (similar to sexlab aroused) and when it gets to high, the player needs to lower it or extinguish by a number of activities (just like when the bladder goes high the player needs to pee!). 

May I request some animations from you on this regard? Examples will be like self touching, rubbing to masturbation, orgasm. I would leave you to decide the animations yourself..

cheers,
skyrimalive  

Yep, I checked it out earlier.  Pretty cool stuff.

I'm planning on making some idle arousal anims sometime but it probably won't happen until I get all of the straight consensual sex done first.  There's about 3 more sequences that I want to make.

I'll do so tonight. I will also check the script incase I left any alignment in by accident as I was exhausted dyring testing my mod and I have not had my best thinking cap on. Heh.

Did too much blood go to the wrong head.... or lack off??   ^_^  :D

Lol nah. Pure exhaustion when working till 10.30pm then working mods and fighting with MO till 4am. :P

Not like there isn't enough on your plate, but could you think about doing 1 or 2 animations with arm binders or cuffs equipped.

I know there are a couple (one in the pillory and one with both parties bound in a standing I think).

But they are few and far between, considering how many mods call on Zaz and DD items.

If more Bound animations were created, then maybe Ashal and the Zaz/DD teams could work out how to separate those animations from the regular animations (I guess SL would need a new option in types... maybe call it bound).

Just a thought.

Hi Leito,

cheers,
skyrimalive  

Yep, I checked it out earlier.  Pretty cool stuff.

I'm planning on making some idle arousal anims sometime but it probably won't happen until I get all of the straight consensual sex done first.  There's about 3 more sequences that I want to make.

ok! I will wait...

That foot fetish animation is amazing. Would love to see more of them!

Any chance you can do one like this?

attachicon.gifss_lotus.jpg

+1

We'll see.

These new pee animations have been included into Private Needs Discreet 1.7.0 beta.

Excellent work Leito, thank you very much.

Very cool, I'll try it out when I get around to actually playing Skyrim :D

How do i implement this animation to sexlab manually?

First post for link to a tutorial.

"I'm planning on making some idle arousal anims sometime but it probably won't happen until I get all of the straight consensual sex done first.  There's about 3 more sequences that I want to make."

It's great to hear you are still commited to doing the idle arousal amimations. Can't wait! These will be truely unique....oddly enough.

Finally, new animations....:D

Have fun.

Oooh I like the kiss animation! I may have a use for it or sometyhing similar... But not in this form, do you think you could turn the kiss animations into paired animations? n_n

As long as you don't ask for or take money from your mod, you can include any of my animations freely.

I don't know how to make paired animations :(