Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

Those are looking awesome. 

Have you tried out your animations with the HDT Collision Vagina?

Your animations work with it extremely well.

The nice thing about HDT is I don't have to worry about it during animating.  It'll just work if you have your HDT vagina and penis set up correctly.

I just wanted to join in the pantheon of praise and express my complete approval of your work. As you and the other animators continue to push out high quality animations, I find myself disabling more are more the included SexLab animations (which are ancient at this point). Your animations are so fluid, your tweens are seamless, and your choice of positions just fantastic. I am looking forward to all you do. Keep up the great work!

As others have requested, I too am interested in non-consentual stuff. Also, a suggestion for the alternate version of the BJ (the one where he finishes in her reluctant mouth): Instead of having it loop (which is weird), can't you have it play one time, then add a 'finish' where it's just her coughing on the ground, and the guy standing there? That way, it won't break the immersion as the climax repeats and the female character snaps back into place. Just a thought.

You rock, brotha!

As others have requested, I too am interested in non-consentual stuff. Also, a suggestion for the alternate version of the BJ (the one where he finishes in her reluctant mouth): Instead of having it loop (which is weird), can't you have it play one time, then add a 'finish' where it's just her coughing on the ground, and the guy standing there? That way, it won't break the immersion as the climax repeats and the female character snaps back into place. Just a thought.

I'm interested in doing some non-consensual stuff, but we'll see when I can fit it in.  There's about 10 or so more consensual animations that I want to get to before moving on to other areas.  Creature anims is something I want to play around with too so it's going to be down to a figurative coin flip when I'm ready to move on to other categories.

Yeah, I think your right about the ending of the bj, it could be more interesting.

I'm interested in doing some non-consensual stuff, but we'll see when I can fit it in.  There's about 10 or so more consensual animations that I want to get to before moving on to other areas.  Creature anims is something I want to play around with too so it's going to be down to a figurative coin flip when I'm ready to move on to other categories.

Yeah, I think your right about the ending of the bj, it could be more interesting.

I'm not into creatures anim (I find that there has beautiful animations already made for that, just my thought) BUT I really love your anims!

I don't want to request something, you make what you want, it's your creations, not our. I ask you just to keep this good work. Thank you Leito.

What do you use for making these anims? Blender or 3DSmax? Or maybe a better one like Maya autodesk?

I learn with Blender but the new rig for 3DSmax is interesting...

I use max. I prefer Maya but unfortunately there isn't a way to export animations from there.

Having a rig makes life easier, faster, and produce higher quality animations. I'd highly recommend using or making one.

edit: noob question Off Topic: does your body have breast and belly scale ?

Breast scale - It's weighted to breast bones but I don't know if it'll scale or not.

Belly scale - no, probably never from me due to the likelihood of bad deformations.