Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

All added! :D Just a little issue with the final stage of Cunnalingus as far as I can tell but this is not your fault but I'm getting it testing. But thanks for all these great new animation. I really like the standing with the grinding. A bit different and I can see you are looking at how to make them unique which is really really cool. o/

I know you are a busy animator, and it's coming to the holidays so I am sure you have better things to do than spend your free time aniamting. Just, if you EVER get the chance, it's a rainy day, and you have NOTHIGN else to aniamte and you aren't objected by a request, could you maybe see if you can do a spanking aniamtion? Zaz has done a great job with their over the knee one but the chair breaks the immersion when out in the field? I thought of either the spanking being cross legged on the ground with the spankee over his lip (still pinning their arms behind their back), or being the spankee over one knee while the kneel on the other or lastly holder the spankee under his arm (I can seek image examples if need be).

If it;s not your nothing it's cool. And like I said. it can be lowest priority (I feel bad for asking with all the awesome work you've done in a matter of weeks already) but I thought I'd ask. Just... yeah. ^^;

Finally, new animations.... :D

Have fun.

Oooh I like the kiss animation! I may have a use for it or sometyhing similar... But not in this form, do you think you could turn the kiss animations into paired animations? n_n

As long as you don't ask for or take money from your mod, you can include any of my animations freely.

I don't know how to make paired animations :(

Awwww are you sure? I think there is a sample included with FNIS ^^ It used to be impossible but Fore has found a way to implement custom paired animations. But I'm a little disappointed nobody is making any, they could be so useful ._.

All added! :D Just a little issue with the final stage of Cunnalingus as far as I can tell but this is not your fault but I'm getting it testing. But thanks for all these great new animation. I really like the standing with the grinding. A bit different and I can see you are looking at how to make them unique which is really really cool. o/

I know you are a busy animator, and it's coming to the holidays so I am sure you have better things to do than spend your free time aniamting. Just, if you EVER get the chance, it's a rainy day, and you have NOTHIGN else to aniamte and you aren't objected by a request, could you maybe see if you can do a spanking aniamtion? Zaz has done a great job with their over the knee one but the chair breaks the immersion when out in the field? I thought of either the spanking being cross legged on the ground with the spankee over his lip (still pinning their arms behind their back), or being the spankee over one knee while the kneel on the other or lastly holder the spankee under his arm (I can seek image examples if need be).

If it;s not your nothing it's cool. And like I said. it can be lowest priority (I feel bad for asking with all the awesome work you've done in a matter of weeks already) but I thought I'd ask. Just... yeah. ^^;

Post some pic refs.  

Finally, new animations.... :D

Have fun.

Oooh I like the kiss animation! I may have a use for it or sometyhing similar... But not in this form, do you think you could turn the kiss animations into paired animations? n_n

As long as you don't ask for or take money from your mod, you can include any of my animations freely.

I don't know how to make paired animations :(

Awwww are you sure? I think there is a sample included with FNIS ^^ It used to be impossible but Fore has found a way to implement custom paired animations. But I'm a little disappointed nobody is making any, they could be so useful ._.

Yeah...unfortunately I don't think I have the will to look up other ways to mod Skyrim at the moment with work and the long list of anims I want to do.

I am interested in one day making hi-fiving, fist bumping, chest bumping, butt slapping animations that you can quickly perform with two actors (something celebratory after a tough fight).  If paired animations is what is needed, then I'll probably look into it when I get around to those animations.

Thanks everyone.  Glad you guys like them.

How do I use the kissing animation with sex lab?

You can try the tutorial in the 1st post, though I'm not sure how well it'll go because it only has 3 animations.

Thank you :)

Any chance of making some excellent sex anims for the female Giants model? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/

These animations make my Dova dude and his Orc wife do it just right!

Thanks everyone.  Glad you guys like them.

How do I use the kissing animation with sex lab?

You can try the tutorial in the 1st post, though I'm not sure how well it'll go because it only has 3 animations.

Thank you :)

Any chance of making some excellent sex anims for the female Giants model? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/

These animations make my Dova dude and his Orc wife do it just right!

Sorry, it probably won't happen.  Not really into male vs creature.

Post some pic refs.  

Harder than it looks. I'm afraid I wasn't able to find any moving ones.

Don't worry if you can't. Don't know till you ask, right? ^^;