Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

AnubiSs2167 - I just tested Leito's bound rear entry animation. Had no problem in all 5 stages. Didn't "speed up" animations and didn't switch places. I asked Hanali to fuck me in the ass using  Eager NPCs mod (SLEN). And the animation started. The only misalignment happened at stage 4. Check Halali's hand. Have a look at my all 5 stages pictures please:

post-894077-0-41460500-1458586391_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-49036000-1458586433_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-62356700-1458586503_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-32644300-1458586537_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-83611800-1458586575_thumb.jpg

This is exactly what we are talking about. Seems you are effected aswell. It happends in same stages to everyone. Now that i think about it, it may be that its not me disabling headtarcking for pc fixes it but actualy the fact that i had the headtracking mod ON before has caused it. PC do not have headtracking in vanilla game so they are uneffected. Thats why only players playing female characters have reported the issue, only npcs are effected.

I found the issue quite serious as i do not play male characters and every single Leitos animations is very valueable to me. Some are not effected, some are totally broken. Sadly it even effected new bed animations. Last thing ill try at some point is just try to recreate the broken stage in fresh max file. Other then that i have no idea how to fix it.

Hm. It seems these animations are the only ones that have this problem. The Leito Animations from the "Non-Sexlab animations pack". 

I have that mod too and have no problem at all.

Actually the problem is well known and even reported by Leito himself, there are about 5 animations effected. It is speculated that Skyrim itself is fucking up the anims with its headtarcking the same way it fucks up feet position. So far no fix is knows. I even tried to bake and reexport those animations but with no luck. Interesting thing is that if you use mods like "screnshot asist" that alows you to slow time you can ovserve the effect in many more leitos animations if time is slowed, they go bonkers. If you play male character i discovered a trick. You can install "player headtarcking" mod from nexus and then disable it in its mcm menu. Will fix it for your character. But if you are on reaciving end then  so far nothing can be done.

Ah, alright. Even though there isn't a fix for this then, I'm very glad to hear I'm not crazy and that its a legitimate problem with those certain animations when receiving. The info was very helpful, thank you so much Anub for clearing that up. :)

Here are some examples of what it looks like on my end.

post-125464-0-89324400-1458599820_thumb.png   post-125464-0-61618900-1458599853_thumb.png   post-125464-0-86857600-1458599890_thumb.png

post-125464-0-03008900-1458599930_thumb.png   post-125464-0-43700400-1458599980_thumb.png   post-125464-0-60479400-1458600017_thumb.png

post-125464-0-39984200-1458600053_thumb.png   post-125464-0-39072200-1458600084_thumb.png   post-125464-0-83387900-1458600123_thumb.png

post-125464-0-27118300-1458600166_thumb.png   post-125464-0-36121900-1458600191_thumb.png

I think it is right to beleive it is something either in the game engine or in the skeleton which can cause these issues. We animators only make the animations to rigs we use. The fact that some people experience it and some don't suggests that it is something that is in one person's game and not in the other's. With a number of scripts being run and game elements we may not account for, it could be attributed to something unrelated to the scene itself. Headtracking is a common problem and it would make sense that this type of gitch happens due to that.

This is exactly what we are talking about. Seems you are effected aswell. It happends in same stages to everyone. Now that i think about it, it may be that its not me disabling headtarcking for pc fixes it but actualy the fact that i had the headtracking mod ON before has caused it. PC do not have headtracking in vanilla game so they are uneffected. Thats why only players playing female characters have reported the issue, only npcs are effected.

I found the issue quite serious as i do not play male characters and every single Leitos animations is very valueable to me. Some are not effected, some are totally broken. Sadly it even effected new bed animations. Last thing ill try at some point is just try to recreate the broken stage in fresh max file. Other then that i have no idea how to fix it.

I see. lol. I reported erlear that I have no issue with it because, as I said, I never let anybody to fuck my character and i always changed posistion with the NPC at the beginning of the animation.

I love Letio's animations too. And yours as well. Have them in SLAL version.

I think it is right to beleive it is something either in the game engine or in the skeleton which can cause these issues. We animators only make the animations to rigs we use. The fact that some people experience it and some don't suggests that it is something that is in one person's game and not in the other's. With a number of scripts being run and game elements we may not account for, it could be attributed to something unrelated to the scene itself. Headtracking is a common problem and it would make sense that this type of gitch happens due to that.

I agree with this. Experienced such issues many times while some other players didn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there,

not sure why but for some reason only SOME of the animations in this pack work for me. The others simply never come up when I cycle through my animations. In particular the throne, most of the solo, and the chair animations never come up. Any ideas why? They worked fine on a previous skyrim install

The files in this thread are resources, not mods.  You'll need Non-Sexlab Animations Pack for the animations you're looking for.

Installed the pack, ran FNIS, and did NSAP + Animation Registry Reset in-game. All good, thanks!

Still get the object at feet issue with object animations but oh well.

The files in this thread are resources, not mods.  You'll need Non-Sexlab Animations Pack for the animations you're looking for.

Installed the pack, ran FNIS, and did NSAP + Animation Registry Reset in-game. All good, thanks!

Still get the object at feet issue with object animations but oh well.

Known issue. Cannot be resolve. In the NSAP support topic somewhere I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Leito,

could you say when the new Draugr animations will be added to your SLAL Package. They are absolutly fantastic! They made my character accidently drop the sword in front of a bunch of draugr. ;)

I don't have any plans to since they're in More Nasty Critters.

Hello Leito,

could you say when the new Draugr animations will be added to your SLAL Package. They are absolutly fantastic! They made my character accidently drop the sword in front of a bunch of draugr. ;)

I don't have any plans to since they're in More Nasty Critters.

Yeah, i just found out yesterday. So anyway, thank for responding. ;)

I don't think it's in any currently available package.  I might throw it into mine at some point.

Yeah I was like "Hmmm... what chair female solo...." I musta missed that. :P

Thanks leito for the answer glad to hear i just haven't noticed it phew!

and rydin, not to worry the amount of times I triple checked NSAP

look forward to what you two bring out in the future!