Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

I saw. I might need to look through our old PMs about how to attach stuff again. If I can find time that is. So much I want to do, so little time, heh.

You mean adding new rigs into a scene?  Easy peasy:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-sexlab-animations-resource-for-modders-updated-11282014/page-1

Under the Animation Tutorials and Resources.

Years ago when I first entered Renderotica and saw the anims there, I thought "Will I ever see something at least close in FO or TES games?" Wish and be be patient and you'll eventually get what you wished for - at least in this case it proved true. :)

Does anybody like the way Bethesda animates the character? I don't. But modders and animators fix this. And you, Leito are definitely one of the best of the creators. Really, I bow before your talent and hard work. And I will patiently wait until this major update you mentioned comes out and is included by Rydin in NSAP. I'm sure my patience will again be rewarded. :D

Thanks.  There's some animators around that are also very promising.  I'd recommend checking out their threads and praising them also for their work too.

I saw. I might need to look through our old PMs about how to attach stuff again. If I can find time that is. So much I want to do, so little time, heh.

You mean adding new rigs into a scene?  Easy peasy:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-sexlab-animations-resource-for-modders-updated-11282014/page-1

Under the Animation Tutorials and Resources.

Oh no, not that. Penises for better alignment :P (unless thats someone where on that page too I didn;t think to look for that)

hnnng yes new mmf just please flip her over i need butts

OptimisticIlliterateFugu-thumb100.jpg

LegalHighDiamondbackrattlesnake-thumb100

I'm covering the most common postions.

Awesome animations :heart: .

Just one thing to say : I am ONLY using Leito´s animations right now in my actual Skyrim walkthrough...you´re great animator, THANK YOU !

You better, or else.

Leito86, you could do make idle more or less so, please?

9QhNWbL.gif

Which solves the whole breast size issue almost entirely ^^

:P

Done!

Just one thing to say : I am ONLY using Leito´s animations right now in my actual Skyrim walkthrough...you´re great animator, THANK YOU !

You better, or else.

9QhNWbL.gif

Done!

Magistral, you have done a work of art. But I recommend that the end of the animation has a resting pose. For example :

33ngeuf.jpg2poz5o6.jpg2hevyms.jpg

Remember that the animation is to be used as an Idle pose. It will look very strange that she never stopped moving.

You better, or else.

9QhNWbL.gif

Done!

Magistral, you have done a work of art. But I recommend that the end of the animation has a resting pose. For example :

Remember that the animation is to be used as an Idle pose. It will look very strange that she never stopped moving.

I was thinking it could be added to the various idle animations.

You better, or else.

9QhNWbL.gif

Done!

I was thinking it could be added to the various idle animations.

It's a great idea, but only problem would be that someone would have to sit to program it. Or use Aroused Sex Lab Animations.

But of all ways you have a version with the idle pose resting, perhaps many people would like to have that idle.

You better, or else.

9QhNWbL.gif

Done!

I love you, man!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :D

What about some female agressive animations, with the man tied? Cowgirl and blowjob are just two exemples, there are many positions in what the girl has the control, even more if she can hold the male against something (a book shelf for example), or tie him in something like a pillory (pillory handjob or blowjob, maybe she can be a little more evil and use one of that soulgens in the male butt) or that cross thing that I don't know the name, and other bondage animations that would be great specially if added to ZAZ.

Have you ever thought about  day-to-day activities animation? not sexual.

No, I haven't found anything of interest.

Plans still on a female on top rough animation?

There will be something close to it.

Great females can be pretty violent, heck even more violent than males! So it'll be nice to see women being dominate without the need a dildo or strap-on for once.

Plans still on a female on top rough animation?

There will be something close to it.

Great females can be pretty violent, heck even more violent than males! So it'll be nice to see women being dominate without the need a dildo or strap-on for once.

And this the fetish I like most, but rarely find anywhere.

Well , okay then.

Just, for me more interesting to observe the actors behavior, and the various animations.