Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

Maybe I got a little over dramatic.  I may come back at some point.  It's just right now I'm focusing on some rl stuff.

Good luck and success for all your projects.
The work you've already done here is impressive.  ;)

Why is the female NPC's in Dom role and your male character winds up getting stuffed??? Then when finished it says that The male Character just Unloaded into the female NPC when He never even got his Shlong Wet???????? This Mod is for Homosexuals I take it????? Is there not a straight sex mod on this sight???

Why is the female NPC's in Dom role and your male character winds up getting stuffed??? Then when finished it says that The male Character just Unloaded into the female NPC when He never even got his Shlong Wet???????? This Mod is for Homosexuals I take it????? Is there not a straight sex mod on this sight???

How stupid do you have to be to miss all of the straight content that takes up over 90% of Skyrim mods?

I think pp are getting a tad worried? Are you still with us Leito?!

They are. They just doesn't frequent this topic no more I imagine. Check their profile or the below pages for their current work.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56976-slal-animations-by-leito-new-previews-1302016

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57587-leitos-fallout-4-shenanigans

I came to the realization that modding is taking up too much of my time and it's not really taking me anywhere in life (especially the adult content as I can't really show them off as portfolio pieces)...I'm probably going to stop for the foreseeable future.  It was fun while it lasted and I hope you all enjoyed what I created.

Take care everyone.

hm, check out Star Citizen. They'll be paying modders, independent contractors (already paying them). Modders will get compensated directly with development funds when content is considered for inclusion into the 'verse. It is the biggest crowd fund in history. They are eventually hoping that much of their official content is created by modders, vetted by development, once the framework for the heavily modified cry-engine editor is in place. (64bit precision for map size -- maps that are millions of miles across -- whole solar systems)

CIG was going to hold a contest (mentioned late 2015) for modeling the 'female' form -- most likely a hire proposition as well. Not sure if the contest ever went anywhere.  Submit what you've done at Nexus -- it's all the resume' you'll need. (your bodies are the most realistic -- why do you think bethesda copied/paralleled it for fallout4) There are several development offices around the world, so there may be a location near you; or there could even be a contract offer. They seem to like the 'self-made' developers (modders) as much as schooled.

(and, eventually there will be a big clamor for adult content -- already been discussed extensively)

Only drawback I can see is CryEditor is now a subscription, so modding may come with overhead (unlike free access to UnrealEd 4), but CIG may have purchased rights to offer free access to editor as well; when modding for SC begins to launch.  To paraphrase Chris Roberts: I'm hoping that modders add much of the content once the framework is in place. The project is just too big not to be open development. 

• 2 weeks later...

My brain is farting on me right now. If I just wanted all your human on human animations and none of the animal stuff, which animation packs should I get?

Packs are not devided by human animations and creature animations, just disable the ones you dont like in slal and do not register them.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, but I am having some trouble with these animations. When playing the "bound anal rear entry" animation (haven't tested the others) the male characters torso slowly starts to float upward lifting his hands of the ground and mis-aligning completely with the female character as the animations advance. I don't know what could be causing this or if anyone else has ran into this problem. Thx!

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, but I am having some trouble with these animations. When playing the "bound anal rear entry" animation (haven't tested the others) the male characters torso slowly starts to float upward lifting his hands of the ground and mis-aligning completely with the female character as the animations advance. I don't know what could be causing this or if anyone else has ran into this problem. Thx!

It works fine in my game triggered by any sex mod. I guess you might have a skeleton problem.

It works fine in my game triggered by any sex mod. I guess you might have a skeleton problem.

Hm. It seems these animations are the only ones that have this problem. The Leito Animations from the "Non-Sexlab animations pack". 

Hm. It seems these animations are the only ones that have this problem. The Leito Animations from the "Non-Sexlab animations pack". 

I have that mod too and have no problem at all.

Actually the problem is well known and even reported by Leito himself, there are about 5 animations effected. It is speculated that Skyrim itself is fucking up the anims with its headtarcking the same way it fucks up feet position. So far no fix is knows. I even tried to bake and reexport those animations but with no luck. Interesting thing is that if you use mods like "screnshot asist" that alows you to slow time you can ovserve the effect in many more leitos animations if time is slowed, they go bonkers. If you play male character i discovered a trick. You can install "player headtarcking" mod from nexus and then disable it in its mcm menu. Will fix it for your character. But if you are on reaciving end then  so far nothing can be done.

Actually the problem is well known and even reported by Leito himself, there are about 5 animations effected. It is speculated that Skyrim itself is fucking up the anims with its headtarcking the same way it fucks up feet position. So far no fix is knows. I even tried to bake and reexport those animations but with no luck. Interesting thing is that if you use mods like "screnshot asist" that alows you to slow time you can ovserve the effect in many more leitos animations if time is slowed, they go bonkers. If you play male character i discovered a trick. You can install "player headtarcking" mod from nexus and then disable it in its mcm menu. Will fix it for your character. But if you are on reaciving end then  so far nothing can be done.

Well, as I said, I have no such a problem... But I have some other alignment problems with Leito's Blowjob animations (from NSAP) which other users don't have. I "inherited" that problem from my father who wrote about this issue to Rydin but all worked fine at his side and to many other users. So, I do not play Leito's blowjob and Blowjob2.

Hmm interesting, i wonder if something in your laod order fixes the issue. If you may answer few questions:

Do you play male or female character?

Are we talikng about same animations "leito bound misionary anal", "leito bound rear entry" ?

Do you have any mods that may effect headtracking or greating range for npcs?

Hmm interesting, i wonder if something in your laod order fixes the issue. If you may answer few questions:

Do you play male or female character?

Are we talikng about same animations "leito bound misionary anal", "leito bound rear entry" ?

Do you have any mods that may effect headtracking or greating range for npcs?

1. I'm playing as male.

2. yes - leito bound rear entry. Play that animation more then 15 times and never had mentioned issue. But what I do is when animation starts I switch position with female since nobody fucks my elf in the ass ;)

3. Sorry - I do not understand this question - "Do you have any mods that may effect headtracking or greating range for npcs?"

Mods like "player: head tarcking, immersive 1st person etc etc.

Btw could you do an experiment in your free time. When you start those animations next time use the swap position hotkey so that your character takes it up the ass.

Observe the head of the npc in stage prior to climax stage (cuz not all stages are actully effected). This way we will know if you have it fixed for all npcs or only pc.

Mods like "player: head tarcking, immersive 1st person etc etc.

Btw could you do an experiment in your free time. When you start those animations next time use the swap position hotkey so that your character takes it up the ass.

Observe the head of the npc in stage prior to climax stage (cuz not all stages are actully effected). This way we will know if you have it fixed for all npcs or only pc.

Mods like "player: head tarcking, immersive 1st person etc etc

- No, I don't have such a mods.

- OK, no problem. Will test it. Thank you.