Slaves of Tamriel (Obsolete - Please use theFirstHeretic's version)

This is an interesting mod with potential. In my playthrough, with some editing, our heroines found the collective strength to get out of their predicament, hiding what humiliating badges they can with bandanas torn from the armour taken from their former captors. ;)

enb_2015_01_28_00_31_25_60.jpg

It'll be interesting to see what the final version will be like.

This is an interesting mod with potential. In my playthrough, with some editing, our heroines found the collective strength to get out of their predicament, hiding what humiliating badges they can with bandanas torn from the armour taken from their former captors. ;)

Now they just need to raise money and get those tats removed. ;)

Hrm, I played around with it for a while, more or less just repeating the steps to start the quest from an earlier save and eventually it worked. I'm not 100% sure how, but my gut tells it wasn't working initially (quest wasn't starting) because of certain equipped items that couldn't be removed (jammed lock collar with no quests to remove it).

I used player.removeallitems and started the quest and it actually kicked up and started Oo

I have to confess that I'm still in the dark about how did it happen, but I'm glad to know that you've managed to make it work, though.

Thanks! For some reason I can't see the attached image, but I suppose I can imagine what you did and think it very cool :)

Optimize and compress the textures to reduce their size without losing definition.

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:DDSopt

Thanks for the tip! I found that even with 4k, it doesn't look exactly like the way I designed it with Gimp. However, I'm happy to know that I can use it to easily create optimized tattoo packs with different resolution, which also seems to fix such a problem like cuceta had.

Thank you sir, that worked for me  :D

I'm loving this mod so far. Exactly the kind of experience that i was expecting.

But now i'm stuck in the feeding scene. The guard keeps patrolling forever between the slaves and nothing more happens :-/

Great news :) As to the content, I haven't yet been able to any more content to the mod beyond the feeding scene. I hope I could expand it further soon.

I am using alpha 3, after I started the quest and teleported to the mine, It crashed after 2 sec , why does that keep on happening?

I do have all requirments for this mod

Hi, maybe you're having the same problem that i had a couple weeks ago (CTD after the first guard speech).

It seems my PC/Skyrim couldn't render some specific tattoes textures due to its large size. 

What i did was compress the *.dds files from the dirt tattoos textures using the DDSopt (thanks @WaxenFigure for the tip and link) :

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:DDSopt

And that's it, no more CTDs (at least from this mod, haha)

Check my posts and @Slaves of Tamriel from this thread to get a better understanding about the issue.

Hope it helps  ;)

Just thinking of a good reason to be sent to the mine. How about using this as an alternative to the Chill in Winterhold as punishmant for crimes.The Chill never made sense as why would a Jarl who is suspicious of Mages have a prison guarded by a Frost Astonach? I think this was a Bethesda afterthought. to be sent to a mine is in my view more appropriate. To be sent there could involve being framed on arrival to Winterhold.

request... ability to take over the mine and be the master/Mistress.. and "recruit" other females to work in the mine... and give you ore.. 

I found the idea interesting, but I'm afraid it would be too hard to implement since there are so many places in the code base where it assumes the player to be a slave. I wish it could be otherwise, but for the very limited time I can spend on this mod for now, I don't think we can expect it to happen anytime soon. Sorry!

I have a bug where the scheduler isn't there and it says talk to him but its like a ghost kind of and i just walk around the prison when i get there and nothing starts like auto matic walking and talking please help me.

The scheduler NPC is a internal hack, and shouldn't be lurking around where the player might notice it. I suspect if there was an error which have disrupted the normal quest progression. So, please check the Papyrus log file and see if you can find any error messages there.

Great work when there is a full version

Very interesting ideas and very well excuted so far! Thanks!

Thanks for the encouragements :)

Just thinking of a good reason to be sent to the mine. How about using this as an alternative to the Chill in Winterhold as punishmant for crimes.The Chill never made sense as why would a Jarl who is suspicious of Mages have a prison guarded by a Frost Astonach? I think this was a Bethesda afterthought. to be sent to a mine is in my view more appropriate. To be sent there could involve being framed on arrival to Winterhold.

There will be multiple entry points for this mod, once it's completed. For now, Simple Slavery plugin can be used to start this mod and in future DAYMOL addon is planned.

So, I suppose it could be one of those entry points later, though at this stage I'm not sure if or when I could implement this feature.

Thanks for the suggestion, it was an interesting point :)

Status Update

Finally, I could resume working on this mod and I've managed to finish the UNP texture packs I promised earlier. I'll upload them with a proper instruction after this post.

Currently, I'm still much occupied with other projects, so the progress will be slow for sometime. But I won't abandon this mod until at least it's out of the alpha stage.

Thanks for your patience!

Just uploaded the new texture packs with instructions. If you're using an UNP body type, or had a texture related problem before (like CTD after the start), please consider try the new texture packs.

P.S.: For some reason, I can't apply any tattoos to hands, so I didn't test that part of the texture packs. If you find anything odd, please let me know.

post-614671-0-54364700-1423382538_thumb.jpg

post-614671-0-46962900-1423382540_thumb.jpg

post-614671-0-13310600-1423382543_thumb.jpg

Hi, sounds great!

Some ideas:

- For female PCs: Have some interaction with the other inmates to plot an escape, organize intel and tools, coerce the guards, dominate or repell other inmates

- For male PCs: Make a quest given to you by someone that wants to free an inmate. In order to get her out, apply for becoming guard and play the system from within (including lots of (im-)moral choices, gasp). You would need to gather intel on the guards, corrupt them or get the inmates to do your bidding, supply information to the target and get valuable tools and materials to her (maybe by way of "supplying" her with it during the daily cavity search?). You could also keep this thing running and become chief of the mine or end the quest by finishing it in any way. Added tension for targets that you have a prior history with from other quests like ex followers, jarls, villains, etc.

Also make it possible to visit the mine like a zoo. Bribe the guards to spend some quality time with the inmates or have them perform some services for you.

Add the possibility to sell them new inmates and visit them later. Maybe add some kind of training effect on the subjects.

Add some random events during the daily routine, like games for the guards amusement, animal hour, guards yerking in the food bowls, free time for inmates as reward, random punishments, inmates cooking for the guards (with ability to spit in their soup as PC or poison them plus consequences, maybe as part of an escape plot), etc

Will There be a follower support later?

Grettings Candiru

I don't know. I know people like follower stuff but it makes little sense to me for them to be sold with the player and I don't have any idea how to make scenes where they are sold separately as the player is forced to watch.

maybe if you can figure it out the player is forced to watch it and you are getting a quest to free your follower, or the player and the follower is sold in double pack, or dont make it if you dont like, at last its your mod :) it was just an idea 

Grettings Candiru

love-camp-7-movie-poster-1972-1020249714

Reminds me of Love Camp 7 (1969), trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzCdotir8k

The best part by far is the hilarious fat sadistic camp commander, his lines are comedy gold. He doesnt get much screen time in the trailer but is worth a watch just for his parts in the actual movie. Would be too funny if he would become an actual character in the mod.

LC7b-610x381.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-11-21-11h34m00s182.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-21-11h35m02s59.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-21-11h45m48s117.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-21-11h50m03s102.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-21-11h50m44s15.pngvlcsnap-2012-11-21-12h02m43s2.png

The full movie is on dailymotion.com

from what I read I like this mod can someone tell me where it is at currently ?

It currently has about one day of enslavement mostly done. It does not have its own beginning yet,so you have to start it in the mcm or by using simple slavery, and it doesn't have an end yet.