Slaves of Tamriel (Obsolete - Please use theFirstHeretic's version)

I am looking at it in the ck right now and do understand the structure for the most part.

the one thing i would work on first would be a daily cycle.

the problem is almost everything is done in scenes, a part of the ck i dont know much about.

can you tell me what starts the scenes? i looked through the SLTMinequestscript but couldnt find a part that Handles scenes.

i only need to know how they get triggered and make a new one to get them all out of the cells and back into the mine again.

then at least a basic cycle is in place.

There's a hidden actor ('Scheduler' quest alias) at the well inside the guard quarters who has a package assigned to it, so it can fire up scheduled scenes like ore gatherings and meals. Aside from that, sometimes a scene can start the next one in its script.

I agree that finishing up the daily cycle should be the priority to continue on this mod, and probably you might want to start by making actors sleep after they are locked inside their cells.

I found that making them sleep itself is easy but I had such problem like sometimes actors waking up to relieve but get stuck on a bucket, or teleporting to an adjuscent cell by erroneously using a bed which is not one's own.

I stopped before properly solving these problems, and also about half way to make a guard put out all torches in the area to make it pitch dark at night (except for the torch he holds, which I thought look pretty cool).

Hopefully you might succeed in dealing with these problems better than I did, so you could continue on this mod :)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay the daily cycle is almost done.I am going to clean up a little bit and add a few things, but in a couple of days it should be ready for release.

I will definitely continue working on this.So you got a new maintainer  :)

Thanks for such a great basis to work on.

That's fantastic! :)

in case you want to make your own thread to upload new versions, please let me know. I'll replace the content of the main post with a link to the new thread, so people might not get confused with outdated information.

Thanks so much for taking over the work!

Sorry to be a bother, but does anyone else get this in FNIS?

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  28 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SlavesOfTamriel\FNIS_SlavesOfTamriel_List.txt):  aa mt_loco_forward 1 crawlwalk_forward.hkx crawlwalk_forward.hkx crawlwalk_forward.hkx crawlrun_forward.hkx crawlrun_forward.hkx

Got the same error. I don't know if it was correct but i'm soving it by deleting the line

aa mt_loco_forward 1 crawlwalk_forward.hkx crawlwalk_forward.hkx crawlwalk_forward.hkx crawlrun_forward.hkx crawlrun_forward.hkx

in the file FNIS_SlavesOfTamriel_List.txt:

The file is located:  "xy"\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SlavesOfTamriel

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to claim like that other guy did a while back that this mod is absolutely incompatible with Dawnguard, but I did run into a problem. The main menu wasn't showing up when I launched the game (no save, load, etc). When I disabled this mod the menu showed up again - but since I wanted to try it out, I tried to find what it was conflicting with/causing it to happen. When I finally tried disabling Dawnguard, the menu showed up again (with this installed). Not really sure why it's happening, but just putting that out there.

Okay the daily cycle is almost done.I am going to clean up a little bit and add a few things, but in a couple of days it should be ready for release.

I will definitely continue working on this.So you got a new maintainer  :)

Thanks for such a great basis to work on.

hey :). short question, are you still working on the mod? you said couple of days :P. I just want to know if you are working on it, because it is now one month later almost :P

Mod started fine on my main game although the guard will not open the gate and I can't move or wait but on a new game I clicked start in MCM menu but nothing happened. It said 'slaves of Tamriel started successfully' but nothing else happened.

Not wanting to pick on you but when you fail to review the Original Post and to read back a ways in the support thread it costs YOU time waiting for answers if the answer has already been provided or in this case you totally missed that the mod has been taken over by another person and that this thread is not the place for receiving answers any more.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

To stop the quest:

stopquest sltminequest

To unequip all restraints and remove associated debuffs:

player.unequipall

To obtain a key to open the locked doors:

player.additem 62013d09 1

To obtain a key to the inventory (near the entrance area beside the furnace) chest where your belongings are stored:

player.additem 62001986 1

To restore player control, if it's disabled:

setplayeraidriven 0

To break out of a pose:

player.sae idleforcedefaultstate

To move out of the cell (travel to Whiterun)

coc whiterun

You can remove tattoos from the MCM menu of SlaveTats.