{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

UPDATE!

Sorry for all the issues. I tried to fix an issue with the .esp on Friday and I thought I managed to get it to work in Creation Kit but then I went to work that night and when I got home I didn't test it. So this is my bad and I accept this. I am still new and let my excitement get the best of me.

I have loaded 1.1a into my game and all intended animations show. However for those how use Papyrus you will still see this error:

Unable to bind script sslNSLAnimationAlias to alias SexLabNSLAliasToPlayer on quest 
SexLabQuestNSLAnimations (000012C4) because their base types do not match

Fixing this error has caused the 1.1 error. So I have reverted to the old .esp before fixing this error. I will continue to work on getting this error fixed. I believe I know what's causing it but there might be something I am missing.

In regards to misalignment, for those who do not understan what it means, how to edit and such, I will upload a tutorial/guide later.

I will figure this out, and by doing so I will learn from it so hang with me. At least 1.1a should now be a working version. but please, if you have any issues, please report them. I will advise you at least do the following first:

• uninstall any version of this mod you have using your mod manager (If you used one)

• check and manually delete any files from the following places:

-- make sure "NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp" is removed from main data folder

-- "sslNSLAnimationAlias" and "sslNSLAnamtionFactory" both removed from data\scripts and data\scripts\source

-- remove the folder "NonSexLabAnimationPack" from data\meshes\actors\character\animations

-- remove the "FNIS_NonSexLabAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx" from data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors

-- run FNIS just to clear everything up.

• once you have done that, install the mod normally and run FNIS. Then reset the anaimations in SexLab as stated in the normal isntallation guide.

• take not of any errors (if any) and report them.

Duplicated animations listed under the consistance check in FNIS should not cause any issues in game. However I will keep an eye on this and if a specific animations break due to this, let me know. I have came accross no issues with any duplicate animations so far and I have a few that come under this option from other mods.

Thanks for your patience. ^^

@ rydin

I've been using random sex mod w/ only 1.1a animations available and everything is working just fine. All animations are listed in the SL MCM and they all appear to play correctly and on cue. About our favorite animation :P : it looks like the chair doesn't appear for the first two stages but it does on subsequent stages and when the animation is finished there is no chair stuck to the spanker. So you have solved that sticky chair problem apparently.

Kudos and thanks again for your work!

Edit: I also made a quick "quest" to ensure that Sexlab calls/runs that animation and it works like a charm with only the chair issue I noted above. On the front page you mentioned you'll be looking at zap calls, but is that necessary? If the goal is to get anims registered with Sexlab then you've achieved that goal and zap seems redundant. Just my $0.02.

After a couple of attempts to find a solution, I beleive I have found it.

While trying to run another mod, I used an old save data (before my mod) and I updated my Animation Registry and all the animations were showing in the list, no hidden names, and that was using the .esp file from version 1.1 with the fixed property masters. In order to get it to run smoothly on a save gave with had the 1.1 and previous version, I had to use the save tool to remove the scripts from the saved game (ie. a clean save) and then reinstall with THAT .esp and everything showed fine. I haven't tested if the animations play yet.

So here is my request.

I need someone confident enough to do a clean save on their bad 1.1 save using instructions I provide to see if it does clean the game. If it does, then we may also know the uninstall method. On my clean saves I'm going to try isntalled and uninstalled to see if the scripts will remove themsevles over time,

Anyone up for the task of playing my beta buddy?

EDIT: I've ran a few tests and can confirm the following:

• Uninstalling needs no fancy tactics. Simply uninstall the mod, run FNIS, load game wait anout a minute then reset animation registery, save and done.

• All animations work with the fixed .esp.

• Any broken save games can be cleaned up with the save tool and a reset of SexLab. Details to follow...

@ rydin

I've been using random sex mod w/ only 1.1a animations available and everything is working just fine. All animations are listed in the SL MCM and they all appear to play correctly and on cue. About our favorite animation :P : it looks like the chair doesn't appear for the first two stages but it does on subsequent stages and when the animation is finished there is no chair stuck to the spanker. So you have solved that sticky chair problem apparently.

Kudos and thanks again for your work!

Edit: I also made a quick "quest" to ensure that Sexlab calls/runs that animation and it works like a charm with only the chair issue I noted above. On the front page you mentioned you'll be looking at zap calls, but is that necessary? If the goal is to get anims registered with Sexlab then you've achieved that goal and zap seems redundant. Just my $0.02.

Well I would like it if the chair stayed there like it does in the ZAP animation? I find with mine the chair appears and disappears at random and can pin it to a certain scene. Part of me is wondering if I can hot key it like the old spanking mod I found.

Yesterday I had 1.1 installed everything was working fine, this morning I installed 1.1a and found that I had missing names but there were blank lines appearing in the list so I uninstalled everything went back in did a new save, installed 1.1a again loaded my new save and everything was there and appears to be working fine.

I've run into a problem,  certain anaimations start out great, everybody is aligned and performing on que then at the last stage of several of the animations Sexlab and the NonSexLab animations the male actor shoots forward not just a little but totally away from the other actor.  Anyone have any ideas on what I can do the fix that?   Oh and that has been happening even before downloading the NonSexLab mod.

I have tried compensating in the Sexlab setup moving the character back but when the animation plays the same thing happens sometimes twice as far as the first time.

Yesterday I had 1.1 installed everything was working fine, this morning I installed 1.1a and found that I had missing names but there were blank lines appearing in the list so I uninstalled everything went back in did a new save, installed 1.1a again loaded my new save and everything was there and appears to be working fine.

Thing is 1.1 and prior might work but they have a papyrus scripting fault that can cause issues in the future. 1.1a fixed that but it seems you can only use it if you are using a brand new save. This is why I'm needing people to test 1.1b before I move to release 1.2.

I've run into a problem,  certain anaimations start out great, everybody is aligned and performing on que then at the last stage of several of the animations Sexlab and the NonSexLab animations the male actor shoots forward not just a little but totally away from the other actor.  Anyone have any ideas on what I can do the fix that?   Oh and that has been happening even before downloading the NonSexLab mod.

It's not something I have heard off. Try this to see if it shows any results:

When the animation with the fault is playing, press the console button (usually the button above tab) and take note of the animation playing. It will be the bottom entry in the console. Go into SexLab MCM and down to "Edit Animations". Select the aniamtion from the list at the top. Once selected, scroll down on that page and take note of the final scene, if it has an y numbers for position up/down/side etc other than 0.

Thing is 1.1 and prior might work but they have a papyrus scripting fault that can cause issues in the future. 1.1a fixed that but it seems you can only use it if you are using a brand new save. This is why I'm needing people to test 1.1b before I move to release 1.2.

Ok, let me see what happens when I go back a few saves using 1.1b.

Ok, let me see what happens when I go back a few saves using 1.1b.

I don't think you understand. 1.1b hasn't been uploaded, it will only be shared privately with a set of requests to test it out. ><

It's not something I have heard off. Try this to see if it shows any results:

When the animation with the fault is playing, press the console button (usually the button above tab) and take note of the animation playing. It will be the bottom entry in the console. Go into SexLab MCM and down to "Edit Animations". Select the aniamtion from the list at the top. Once selected, scroll down on that page and take note of the final scene, if it has an y numbers for position up/down/side etc other than 0.

I did that many times but it still does it even though I have changed everyone to 0, I've even gone in just before the stage made sure it was at 0 for the stage, got out and the actor still shot away from his partner, went back in after the animation was complete and the last stage is set to 40.50 instead of 0 even though I made sure it was set to 0.

I did that many times but it still does it even though I have changed everyone to 0, I've even gone in just before the stage made sure it was at 0 for the stage, got out and the actor still shot away from his partner, went back in after the animation was complete and the last stage is set to 40.50 instead of 0 even though I made sure it was set to 0.

It sounds like there is a script that's badly aligned. Have you downloaded any aniamtions and simply copied the HKX files to an animation folder to override other animations by any chance??

It sounds like there is a script that's badly aligned. Have you downloaded any aniamtions and simply copied the HKX files to an animation folder to override other animations by any chance??

Could be. . . .I'm not sure if the mods I have downloaded just copied anything. I have downloaded several including this one but I used a mod manager I didnt copy anything directly to my data folder if that matters.

Could be. . . .I'm not sure if the mods I have downloaded just copied anything. I have downloaded several including this one but I used a mod manager I didnt copy anything directly to my data folder if that matters.

I guess my next step would be to uninstall all animation mods except SexLab make sure it works and install the others one at a time see what happens. 

Just installed the new version and having this show up when i run the FNIS consistancy check

Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
 6 possible consistence issues

Full FNIS report is...

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   09/11/2014 10:47:51
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Unknown (115 bones)   male: Unknown (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading DeviousDevices V2.8.2 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MiasLair V?.? ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V1.1 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.05 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 21.6 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 9 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.2 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 2528 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)
 517 animations for 2 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A1_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S1 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S2 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZapSpank01_A2_S3 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and ZaZAnimationPack

Just installed the new version and having this show up when i run the FNIS consistancy check

Full FNIS report is...

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   09/11/2014 10:47:51

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Unknown (115 bones)   male: Unknown (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading DeviousDevices V2.8.2 ...

Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MiasLair V?.? ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V1.1 ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading zzEstrus V1.05 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 21.6 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 9 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.2 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

2528 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)

517 animations for 2 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

As mentioned in an earlier post, this will happen but it should not cause any game breaking issues. I have had more dupilicated animations from other mods and they run fine. However I am looking at call the Zaz animations from the ZAP pack instead of being included in mine.

Is there are way to remove the blowjob part of 4uDIK's animations? Not to sound ungrateful, the animations are really nice, but I'd rather have seperated animations. Makes it hard to use the new animations as non-consensual animations.

You have two options.

Options 1) If you are comfortable in editing the sslNSLAnimationFactory script, remove stage one from each other the animations with the blowjob scenes you don't like and compile it in Creation Kit. Note that you will need to do this each time.

For example:

function dikDoggyStyle(int id)
	sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "DIK DoggyStyle"

Base.SetContent(Sexual)
	Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Anal)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S1", 0, silent=true, openMouth = true)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S2", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S3", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S4", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S5", 0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "DIK_HoldLegUp_A2_S1", 0, rotate = 180)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "DIK_HoldLegUp_A2_S2", 0, rotate = 180)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "DIK_HoldLegUp_A2_S3", 0, rotate = 180)

Base.AddTag("DIK")
	Base.AddTag("Sex")
	Base.AddTag("Straight")
	Base.AddTag("DoggyStyle")
	Base.AddTag("Knees")
	Base.AddTag("Anal")
	Base.AddTag("MF")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

...would become...

function dikDoggyStyle(int id)
	sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "DIK DoggyStyle"

Base.SetContent(Sexual)
	Base.SoundFX = Squishing

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Anal)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S2", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S3", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S4", 0)
	Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S5", 0)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)

Base.AddTag("DIK")
	Base.AddTag("Sex")
	Base.AddTag("Straight")
	Base.AddTag("DoggyStyle")
	Base.AddTag("Knees")
	Base.AddTag("Anal")
	Base.AddTag("MF")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

Remember you will need to do this for both female (actor 1) and male (actor 2).

options 2) Duplicate an animations already in the scene and paste over stage 1. However this is not recommended as allignment may be out and you will need to fi that using the SexLab hotkeys.

For example:

DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S1 and DIK_DoggyStyle_A2_S1 are the first stage animations with the blowjob.

DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S2 and DIK_DoggyStyle_A2_S2 is the first stage of sex in the scene.

Copy DIK_DoggyStyle_A1_S2 and DIK_DoggyStyle_A2_S2, rename them as S1 at the end to indicate stage 1 and overwrite the stage 1 files in the animation folder.

You can take an animation from any of the other scenes like leg up or Anal etc but you will need both the male and female scene.

Thanks. I doubt I will ever get around doing that but it's nice to know I can if I really want to. And just to point out, It's not that I don't like the BJ animation, I just don't like that they are part of another animation that has nothing to do with blowjobs, for two reasons: Big transitions like from blowjob to doggystyle look weird because the actors just kinda warp around and the fact that some animations would be nice to have for the non-consensual part of sexlab but the blowjob scene makes it look consensual no matter what.

Thanks. I doubt I will ever get around doing that but it's nice to know I can if I really want to. And just to point out, It's not that I don't like the BJ animation, I just don't like that they are part of another animation that has nothing to do with blowjobs, for two reasons: Big transitions like from blowjob to doggystyle look weird because the actors just kinda warp around and the fact that some animations would be nice to have for the non-consensual part of sexlab but the blowjob scene makes it look consensual no matter what.

No need to explain. I understand what you meant when you asked. I did think about adding it for users without the BJ scene, but I don't want there to start being too many options in the animation list. Maybe in the future I'll look over all the blowjobs at the start of those animations and see if I can simply organize the BJs into one scene on their own.

Okay, as no-one has sign themselves up for testing (don't blame you guys, LOL), I'm going to go ahead and start adding the finishing touches to version 1.2. I have new animations from 4D (formally listed as DIK) and 3J to look at. However I will give forwarning with the testing I have done to what I beleive you guys may need to do.

If you have a save file which you have used any previously installed Non Sexlab Animations Pack on...

From testing I have done, you will need to do a clean a save (which will require using a save toll to delete the scripts from the save. inofmration will be posted in detail later). But your save should be coverable and then work with the new install.

If you play from a save point which does NOT have Non SexLab Animation Pack saved into at any point...

You should be able to simply installed 1.2 with no issues (apart frim the known consitancy check in FNIS).

Is there are way to remove the blowjob part of 4uDIK's animations? Not to sound ungrateful, the animations are really nice, but I'd rather have seperated animations. Makes it hard to use the new animations as non-consensual animations.

I think this is a good point, especially now that SexLab can tell foreplay animations from others and will play the foreplay animations as a lead in to the others. In the spirit of making each animation as generally useful as possible, the BJ (and massage) animations could just as well be separate... they can still be chained in to others if you set them up as foreplay or used as the sex animation themselves, if you set them up that way. 

UPDATE 20141110: I have updated the guides to remove the bug. Nothing has changed except the presentation and making it a bit clearly. The process is still the same.

Okay, Version 1.2 is up!

• fixed esp bug (please see top of post)
• added one new 4D animation (fisting)
• changed one 4D animations (anal > reverse cowgirl)
• added one new arrok animation (blowjob ledge)
• added one new 3J animation (missionary)
• extended 3J animation (threesome with 2 additional stages)

Future plans are to looking at adding Base.SetStageSoundFX and Base.SetStageTimer to certain animation groups to help make them more immersive, such as the sound or oral playing when the scene has turn to intercourse. It will take a while but I will go through them all.

Again, about alignment. I have done the basic alignment that the characters are at least facing the right way. The problem with alignment is people play with different body shapes and weights. Some play male/female, some play female/female and some male/male. So alignment is never going to be correct regardless if I do it or not. My best advice is to use SexLab's Edit Aniamtion hot keys to adjust the scenes (if anyone needs a tutorial, just say, but it will be writting with screencaps, not video, heh). If there is major alignment flaws (ie, characters facing the wrong way) then that needs to be adjusted and should be reported. If anyone wishes to suggest alignment numbers I'm willing to include them, but I am not going to promise it will fit every player's game.

If you have ever used any of the versions before 1.1a...

To those affected by the version 1.1 error, I am truely sorry for this. After spending a good couple of hours with my own bad save and with the file, I have found that by change the quest properties to link up with the masters in the esp, it has created duplicated quests in the game.

The notable thing is, the .esp in version 1.1 was the fixed version and all other versions (0.1, 0.2, 1.0, 1.1a) all had the broken .esp. This is why they clash and cause the bug. Version 1.2 uses the same .esp from 1.1 as it is the true and fixed .esp

I have listed two options for users to go through. Depending if and how you've used my mod in the past will depend on what options you use.

If you have never used Non SexLab Animation Pack and you are using 1.2 for the first time you do not need to follow any steps. Equally if you are using 1.2 on a save file that has never had Non SexLab Animation Pack saved on it again you do not need any of these steps. Simply follow the normal install steps on the download page.

If you have used the pack in your save file, you have two options to try. Standard remove, save, load or a clean save install.

Do no simply just uninstall a previous version and install the new one as this will likely continue the bug.

Here are your two options.

OPTION 1 -- CLEAN SAVE INSTALL (recommended)

• Uninstall the mod. Make sure no traces of the mod or it's files remain.
-- make sure "NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp" is removed from main data folder
-- "sslNSLAnimationAlias" and "sslNSLAnamtionFactory" both removed from data\scripts and data\scripts\source
-- remove the folder "NonSexLabAnimationPack" from data\meshes\actors\character\animations
-- remove the "FNIS_NonSexLabAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx" from data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors
• run FNIS to clear everything up.
• download the "Save Game Script Cleaner" [link] to preform a clean save.
-- load the tool and on your right, select "open" and load the save you wish to clean.
-- on the left under "Scripts" type "sslnsl". Delete both of the scripts that show.
-- click "Save" on the right.
• Load your game and wait about 1 or 2 minutes.
• Go into the SexLab MCM menu and down to "Rebuild & Clean". Select "Reset Animation Registry".
• Check in "Toggle Animations". If there is no sign of 3j, DIK, AM or any aniamtions from this mod, save your game and you can re-install the mod again.
• If you see a bunch of blank lines at the bottom, preform a Rebuild of SexLab by selecting the bottom options in the "Rebuild & Clean" menu. Then repeat the above three steps.

OPTION TWO -- REMOVE, SAVE, LOAD

• Save your game and close.
• Uninstall the mod. Make sure all scripts are removed as per above.
• Run FNIS.
• Load the game and wait about a minute.
• Update animation registry. All aniamtions should disappear under "Toggle Animations". You should NOT have blank enteries.
• Save your game.
• Install next version of the mod and run FNIS.
• Load and again reset the Animation Registry in SexLab.

If this options fails and you still have blank entries then you must to a clean save install. This includes a rebuild of SexLab.

In both options ALL ANIMATIONS SHOULD NOT SHOW IN THE TOGGLE ANIMATION MENU ONCE THE STEPS HAVE COMPLETED EXCEPT THE BASE SEXLAB ONES. If any anmations from this pack (3J, DIK, AM) are showing then you haven't followed the steps correctly.

If you have any questions or issues, please post in the thread as much information as you can (ie, what did you do to upgrade, what steps did you follow, what result did you get). Thanks ^^

I just want too make sure because I'm using the good 1.1, Do I still need too do a clean save?

I would recommend you to follow step two then.

• Save your game and close.

• Uninstall the mod. Make sure all scripts are removed as per above.

• Run FNIS.

• Load the game and wait about a minute.

• Update animation registry. All aniamtions should disappear under "Toggle Animations". You should NOT have blank enteries. (If you do, follow the above steps for a clean save.)

• Save your game.

• Install next version of the mod and run FNIS.

• Load and again reset the Animation Registry in SexLab.