Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

@Ritual Clarity

The Legendary patch is, as the name suggests 'legendary' lol

It's just the three unofficial patches rolled into one. Which is a sweet little space saver, while at the same time a one stop shop for any future updates. Of course because they are merged mods dependant on the older patches require updating. It's a relatively simple process though.

I have a question and I don't want to wade through 499 pages to see if it has been asked/answered.

If I don't activate SexLab in my game, will all other mods I have installed that rely on SL simply not function? I'm wondering if I need to uninstall all the different SL-related if I don't want to use it on some save games or if it should be fine if I simply don't activate SL in those save games.

In order for it to work "properly" it needs to be activated. I have forgotten to activate it and tried Matchmaker and a few other simple mods and the "action" just fizzled.. in other-words didn't work.

Mod Organizer and now I believe NMM has profiles. If you run a profile in MO without SL(and related mods) it shouldn't effect your saves. I have several saves which are clean which i used to jump into the game to start the game and each time I have a clean system until I activate SL. Just make sure your MO overwrite folder is clean. NMM I don't know as much about that however if something isn't active it shouldn't effect the saves regardless. Now keep in mind some mods might be scripted to access other mods (this is very true with Fallout NV so it might just still to a smaller degree mess up your game saves. Slim..to none if you keep in mind and don't active any mods that require SL.

This is based on my 1000 hours of experience most of it with SL with various mods.

Hopefully someone with the SL scripting experience can chime in and verify the above to be sure. .. just in case. :D However I have no fear of corrupting a Non SL play though saves if I don't have SL and its related mods active.

I should mention I mean activating the mod in-game, via MCM. I can deactivate SL and related mods in NMM no problem, and that may be the best solution. I was simply wondering if not activating SL through MCM would keep all of the other SL-related mods from functioning (thus not "corrupting" my non-adult playthroughs).

under the plugins tabs of nmm uncheck those mods for you non-adult play-thru but don't forget to re-check them when you go do an adult playthru

Now everything works fine, except oral sex animations, how to enable them?

They are already enabled by default in SL MCM Toggle animations.

You might use Match maker  and cast the spell on yourself and NPC to trigger animations. Once it starts, press "O" buton to change animations.

Newbie question : How do I select multiple actors for animations that require more than 2 characters ?

Use a mod that selects muitiple actors ;).

Matchmaker choose two people besides yourself (different spells)

Other mods will have their selection process. You discuss it with NPCs and select two.

Now everything works fine, except oral sex animations, how to enable them?

They are already enabled by default in SL MCM Toggle animations.

You might use Match maker  and cast the spell on yourself and NPC to trigger animations. Once it starts, press "O" buton to change animations.

I tried this and i did not saw oral animations.

Two things.

1) There is a mod that is oral only by CPU I believe. That will only give oral animations

2) There is settings in the pannel for setting up animation etc. Camera etc where there is "foreplay" and that might not be activated. Without it the mod tends to go right for the actions without any sexy love making before. Change that setting to allow foreplay and you should get some oral animations.

post-89432-0-21275900-1450625281_thumb.jpg

The arrow / pointer is near where I am talking about.

Guest Lord Tristem

(Apologies if this has been asked before I didn't see a post that was relevant to this)

I'm having an issue with detecting both of the idle animations.  When I am in third person the it detects both just fine, but as soon as I go into first person it no longer detects it anymore.

I've basically tried everything to fix this that I could think of; clicked in and out of first and third person view, reinstalled the framework, cleaned it in game, ran FNIS, ran Loot, ran it by itself with no other mods installed save its prerequisites, even started a new game and tried it.

Anyway I'm curious is this just a thing the framework does and its still working or is this a bug I need to fix and if so how?

I have been here for a while and have exprerienced SL since 1.1 or somewhere around there. lol. I am sorry myself I have no idea what you are asking. Even when there is a glitch the anination (timer) is still working and if given a chance it will run out and return the player/NPC etc back to normal. When going into first person you are too close to see the animations for the most part without some mods and even then some of them seem to clip the NPCs. Keep in mind sometimes the POV of your character is facing away from the sex or are too close etc. You might not see anything.. as a first person view.. you are "experiencing" it. ;).

I hope that helped. lol.

Are random CTD's after sex scenes a common issue?

I am getting CTD's from time to time after sex scenes, not too frequent, but it's noticable enough (About 1 in every 6-8). 

Is there any way of fixing this? It always crashes with a "Microsoft visual error" message, similar to the crash that happens when you don't complete Jiub's quest in dawnguard. 

I am getting CTD's from time to time after sex scenes, not too frequent, but it's noticable enough (About 1 in every 6-8). 

Is there any way of fixing this? It always crashes with a "Microsoft visual error" message, similar to the crash that happens when you don't complete Jiub's quest in dawnguard. 

I haven't been getting the crashes you speak of. You might have some issues with the game requirements etc. "Microsoft Visual error" could be a hint that something is wrong on your computer.

Perhaps the wrong version of C++ installed?

after i read this, that happened twice in a row

thanks

this is your fault now

I haven't been getting the crashes you speak of. You might have some issues with the game requirements etc. "Microsoft Visual error" could be a hint that something is wrong on your computer.

I never get any other crashes with other mods however. If I avoid having any sex scenes no crashes ever happen, so I am not quite sure this is happening because of a C++ issue. 

Everything else is working fine too, the game doesn't has any particular issues either. It's just that random crash that happens from time to time after scenes end. (Sometimes as soon as the actors stop, other times it takes a second or two). 

I never get any other crashes with other mods however. If I avoid having any sex scenes no crashes ever happen, so I am not quite sure this is happening because of a C++ issue. 

Everything else is working fine too, the game doesn't has any particular issues either. It's just that random crash that happens from time to time after scenes end. (Sometimes as soon as the actors stop, other times it takes a second or two). 

Well it is time for...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/

Your issue might be some combination of mods and since Sexlab is a heavily scripting related mod you need some debug logs to go further. I thought it might be  a simple fix :)

Follow that guide and get the info needed and post here after going through that troubleshooting guide if the problem don't resolve itself. I am useless when it comes to the debug logs and such :( However I am sure others here are quite competent. 

Well it is time for...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/

Your issue might be some combination of mods and since Sexlab is a heavily scripting related mod you need some debug logs to go further. I thought it might be  a simple fix :)

Follow that guide and get the info needed and post here after going through that troubleshooting guide if the problem don't resolve itself. I am useless when it comes to the debug logs and such :( However I am sure others here are quite competent. 

Dozens of people already reported this/similar issue. I have that problem too. Occasional CTDing on starting sex or ending. It's the 1.60.2 "common" bug. Be patient until 1.61.+ comes out. Ashal is fixing it if not did already. :)

Wow.. Apparently I am lucky. I don't get the crashes. I reinstalled it and it works.. Go figure. Now if only I can get the rest to work properly.. lol.

Not sure if it makes a difference... However the second time I installed SL and activated it I did nothing for several seconds until it was reported installed. Didn't even touch the keyboard, move the character.. nothing. This install works well now. No crashes. It took a bit to get it fully installed (reported on the screen) but worth it.

However now I might start playing it again and get many crashes.. lol..

@Elf Prince is there a location for these bugs that have been reported that can be checked in the future? I haven't seen any reports of the above but then I haven't been reading each page fully either.

Wow.. Apparently I am lucky. I don't get the crashes. I reinstalled it and it works.. Go figure. Now if only I can get the rest to work properly.. lol.

@Elf Prince is there a location for these bugs that have been reported that can be checked in the future? I haven't seen any reports of the above but then I haven't been reading each page fully either.

Well, can't remember all places, but Riverwood was surely among them. I've been reading this thread regularly and there were many reports about random crashing at the beginning or at the end of (certain) sex animations. As I said, I do not have them often, but very rarely and when was looking at my log file, the errors always showed SexLab. I have all mods up to date and none of them are in conflict with each other and sorted by LOOT.

When I get this error I also had them in 159.c. Going in the skyrim /VcRedist and running vcredistx86 and hitting repair has resolved this issue in my game.

Not sure what's corrupting it maybe when I install new games, virus? I don't know but this seems to work for me for the C+++ errors.