{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Noticed an issue with Leito cowgirl. Female stage 1 and 2 are mixed up from what they used to be.

Hmmm. Leito did re-export them all. I didn't test them in advance. I'll taske a look and get it corrected before I upload patch tonight.

EDIT: I have just done a check and they look fine to me so I've made no amendments at this time. Maybe they are now in the right way the first time. I have not amended any of the stages and only pasted Leito's re-exports into the anaimation folder. Maybe he's amended it but to me, they look like the adance correctly and in a realistic fashion.

Leito's aniamtions will not be added to 2.0f. Where as I am normally up and on board with adding new aniamtions, the fact that these well all need animoobjects concerns me. I am currently think of what to do with them as there's only so many times I can say say the same thing to people who failed to read the FAQ or the support thread and ask the same question over and over. Until I have a better way of implimenting them I'm holding out. Leito has a preference on how he wants them to be activated anyway so they are better set for a dialogue or quest mod, one that makes use of sexing up the Jarls.

EDIT: I'll add the throne animations but all furniture animations, regardless of creator, will now go under a special option in the MCM with a warning.

Noticed an issue with Leito cowgirl. Female stage 1 and 2 are mixed up from what they used to be.

Yeah I flubbed it when exporting either the first or second time.  It's suppose to start up as grinding followed by eastern cowgirl then western cowgirl.

rydin, you and Leito are the best contributor for skyrim,i'm glad there people like you guys around.

Thanks, but don't forget the other animators and modders too.  Speaking for myself, I probably wouldn't be making these without them.

Yeah I flubbed it when exporting either the first or second time.  It's suppose to start up as grinding followed by eastern cowgirl then western cowgirl.

rydin, you and Leito are the best contributor for skyrim,i'm glad there people like you guys around.

Thanks, but don't forget the other animators and modders too.  Speaking for myself, I probably wouldn't be making these without them.

Yeah I thought thats how it was meant to be. It used to have stage one with the female grinding. Currently she starts bouncing on stage 1 then moves to grinding to stage 2. swapping the animation files round should fix it right?

Yeah I thought thats how it was meant to be. It used to have stage one with the female grinding. Currently she starts bouncing on stage 1 then moves to grinding to stage 2. swapping the animation files round should fix it right?

Personally I don't think so, as if you look at where her feet are now, I'd say that the new way flows more natural isntead of her doing a dance on her feet (on knees, up on legs back on knees). Also sex isn't always about a constant build up, There's slow points and fast points. I think the current way is really natural and realistic.But that's my opinion.

Personally I don't think so, as if you look at where her feet are now, I'd say that the new way flows more natural isntead of her doing a dance on her feet (on knees, up on legs back on knees). Also sex isn't always about a constant build up, There's slow points and fast points. I think the current way is really natural and realistic.But that's my opinion.

If the animation had always been like that it would of been fine. My report was more that it has changed from what it used to be and would also mean I would need to rewrite my apropos unique animation descriptions. 

Version 2.1 is up!

• added seven animations by leito (throne blowjob, throne cowgirl, throne cunnilingus, throne doggystyle, throne doggystyle variant, throne missionary, throne reverse cowgirl)
  • updated aniamtion corrects from leito
  • updated MCM menu
  • minor script adjustments

We are out of beta! Hurrah! I feel it was time to take version 2 out of beta as the general msitakes now are my own tiny silly errors where I've missed a tiny bit of code that make a little bug which is easily resovled.

I've placed all furniture aniamtions into a seperate options in the MCM with a warning. I know I'll get someone who doesn;t read the warning and will still tell me the furniture gets stuck but it's there. Use them at your own risk. When I did testing on Leito's, I didn;t get any stuck furniture when advancing stages naturally and not swtiching aniamtions but I assume that switching will still cause issues. You have been warned.

I was look at adding more of Arrok's work but I have no animation previews to know if they are different to what we have and everything was named "Cowgirl" as HKX files so I've held of on this update till I get a better look at them ingame to better define what his updates are so I can get his aniamtions added correctly.

That's all for now!

Either way is fine, I kept switching back and forth between which one of those two should start first during development which resulted in the mixup.

Issue with 2.1 with the 3js animations. In the NSAP MCM menu I enabled 3j anal and missionary. When I reset the sexlab animation registry it gave me 3j cowgirl and missionary. So I figured maybe they were swapped. So I enabled 3j anal missionary and cowgirl. This gave me missionary cowgirl and doggystyle in sexlab.

So I think there is something messed up there.

Can you make it so that it patches sexlab to register only what animations we want? Kind of like in this mod but with the default sexlab animations? That wouldn't be overwriting the sexlab animations jut leaving it up to the user what animations they prefer.

Issue with 2.1 with the 3js animations. In the NSAP MCM menu I enabled 3j anal and missionary. When I reset the sexlab animation registry it gave me 3j cowgirl and missionary. So I figured maybe they were swapped. So I enabled 3j anal missionary and cowgirl. This gave me missionary cowgirl and doggystyle in sexlab.

So I think there is something messed up there.

Reuploaded now with fixed scripts. Hopefully should be in correct order.

Can you make it so that it patches sexlab to register only what animations we want? Kind of like in this mod but with the default sexlab animations? That wouldn't be overwriting the sexlab animations jut leaving it up to the user what animations they prefer.

I can't I'm afraid. I don't have the even knowledge of scripting to do that. I just get by with NSAP as it is and I'm learning from it by introducing new things to it by analyzing other mods.

what happened to this animation ?

nzckE1V.png

rkH7InC.png

By  the looks of things that was the furniture 8 stage animation 3J made. It was one of his test aniamtions and required a lot of furniture changes. As it was not a naturally flowing (and just a test) animation it was removed.

Hey Rydin , i don't know if you are interested in this kind of feedback but here goes:

While using new mod called "sexlab position selector" by Nen i noticed that animation "leito reverse cowgirl" is not in cowgirl rotation.

From what i understand this mod uses tags to choose anims so it might be the case of reverse cowgirl missing cowgirl tag.

(Tested on v 2.0d)

what happened to this animation ?

nzckE1V.png

rkH7InC.png

By  the looks of things that was the furniture 8 stage animation 3J made. It was one of his test aniamtions and required a lot of furniture changes. As it was not a naturally flowing (and just a test) animation it was removed.

I liked that animation, even without the furniture, its easy to use something of the scenario, like I did.

Will it come back ? with the furniture maybe...