{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Rydin are the threesome animations tagged as aggressive? I've tried too use matchmaker and no animations would play until I turned off "Restrict Aggressive Animations" in Sexlab.

You have to go to SexLab's MCM, click the animation list preference (not sure of the exact name), change the pulldown at the top to "aggressive", then click on the ones you want used in aggressive (rape) animations.  None of the 3way animations are marked as aggressive normally, either in NSLAP or in the main SexLab

Rydin are the threesome animations tagged as aggressive? I've tried too use matchmaker and no animations would play until I turned off "Restrict Aggressive Animations" in Sexlab.

You have to go to SexLab's MCM, click the animation list preference (not sure of the exact name), change the pulldown at the top to "aggressive", then click on the ones you want used in aggressive (rape) animations.  None of the 3way animations are marked as aggressive normally, either in NSLAP or in the main SexLab

As above.

Version 2.0f is up!

• added four mitos animations (footjob, face femdom, hug behind and tease).
  • tag admendments

All previous versions have been moved. Any previous version is no obsolete.

The FAQ has also been updated.

So, after testing myself, everything seems to work the way I want it. Updating the mod has become really easy. And with the includion of Mitos aniamtion, I have to make a new page in the menu, and that has updated well. So I think the next version can get push out of beta and go into 2.1. Woot!

Now, it is important that you note that with each upgrade you have to reselect the animations you want and reset the aniamtions registry. This is most important with this upgrade because of the change in script to include a new page. Failure to do say may cause incorrect animations to be played. The good news is, no clean saves or anything are required. I'm sure you guys are sue to registering the animations by now, hehe.

I want to take a moment just to say thank you to all the animators that make work for us, but at the same time ask that users take a moment to appreciate what they have got and not what they haven't You may feel it's not my place to say, and I won't start pointing fingers, but going to an animators thread, seeing their hard work then see posts where people are pushing for other animations type (anal seems quite popular) and being impatient without thanking for what they have got already is really disappointing. So take a moment and thank all the guys listed in the credits for their continued hard work and commitment to animating and give them a reputation boost on their main thread.

I also want to point out that where I am happy to hear from people via PM about ideas for their own mods, help for other mods they are making and NSAP compatability and suggestions they wish to share and such but I want to ask that faults and issues be posted on the thread. It means that other people can see the fault and if they are affected, they can report it and I can gather data on the issues. At the same time other members may be able to trouble shoot your issues when I am not around. Also, pelase do not PM me questions which can be found on the main thread page and the support thread. I don't want to sound selfish but it wastes my time making FAQs and support threads if you do not sue them.

That is all! Have fun! ^^

As above.

So if you have them marked as aggressives in the toggle animations the will only play with an aggressive role?

So if you have them marked as aggressives in the toggle animations the will only play with an aggressive role?

No, they will play on consensual/default and agressive if you have them both toggled on default and aggressive. If you do not tick them in agressive they will only play in consensual/default.

No, they will play on consensual/default and agressive if you have them both toggled on default and aggressive. If you do not tick them in agressive they will only play in consensual/default.

Don't forget the "Restrict" checkbox.  If this is on, then the aggressive anims should NOT be seen in non-aggressive scenes.   Because of the limited amount of 3ways compared to couple animations when SexLab was originally released, it was better to uncheck the "Restrict" checkbox.  Now there are enough 3way anims that you can leave the "Restrict" on and have some 3ways as consensual and some as aggressive.

PS - rydin:  thanks for the update.

Don't forget the "Restrict" checkbox.  If this is on, then the aggressive anims should NOT be seen in non-aggressive scenes.   Because of the limited amount of 3ways compared to couple animations when SexLab was originally released, it was better to uncheck the "Restrict" checkbox.  Now there are enough 3way anims that you can leave the "Restrict" on and have some 3ways as consensual and some as aggressive.

I have them toggled on in both consent. and aggress. menus but they won't play with matchmaker. They will only play if I have the restrict button toggled off.

I have them toggled on in both consent. and aggress. menus but they won't play with matchmaker. They will only play if I have the restrict button toggled off.

It's actually working correctly.  Matchmaker is not considered aggressive.  Remember, the matchmaker mod was really just a test mod to play animations.  It is not a rape mod.  So any animations triggered using it is considered consensual.  Therefore with the "Restrict" on and the 3ways checked on in the aggressive section, the 3ways will never be used.

It's actually working correctly.  Matchmaker is not considered aggressive.  Remember, the matchmaker mod was really just a test mod to play animations.  It is not a rape mod.  So any animations triggered using it is considered consensual.  Therefore with the "Restrict" on and the 3ways checked on in the aggressive section, the 3ways will never be used.

Ah, okay, I think matchmaker before the update would play them no matter what. Thanks man

Version 2.0f is up!

• added four mitos animations (footjob, face femdom, hug behind and tease).
  • tag admendments
All previous versions have been moved. Any previous version is no obsolete.

The FAQ has also been updated.

So, after testing myself, everything seems to work the way I want it. Updating the mod has become really easy. And with the includion of Mitos aniamtion, I have to make a new page in the menu, and that has updated well. So I think the next version can get push out of beta and go into 2.1. Woot!

Now, it is important that you note that with each upgrade you have to reselect the animations you want and reset the aniamtions registry. This is most important with this upgrade because of the change in script to include a new page. Failure to do say may cause incorrect animations to be played. The good news is, no clean saves or anything are required. I'm sure you guys are sue to registering the animations by now, hehe.

That is all! Have fun! ^^

Many Thanks! :heart:

I also found the mitos animation has something error with zaz animation pack.

when mitos has enable more than two animation, It will cause zaz animation could not register to sexlab.

I think this is not an error in Mitos animation. This is because you have enabled too many animations at all. SexLab has a limit of maximum animations count, which can be registered at the same time (this limit approximately equals 253 or 255). For this reason Rydin did the animations swichable in his own MCM, because enabling them all at the same time can reach the SexLab limit, so Zaz pack has not enough space to register its animations. Enable only your most favorite animations but not all at the same time, reset the animation registers in SL, and try to register Zaz after that.

For the future release, it is possible to add a checkbox to toggle all animation On/Off?

The idea to be able to select each animation On/Off is nice but it would be very helpful for someone like me who always toggle all of them On. :P

I'll look into it.

EDIT: I can see the error in game, but the script is setup correct so this one actually is rather odd.

Hello. Sorry I am new, Thank you rydin for your works.

I use sexlab romance, with this version and the last, arrok cowgirl varient doesn't play full animation, keeps looping female lowering body, and another reverse cowgirl I think by leito, It work 2 versions ago, was hoping this update would fix it :(

Sorry if I wrote in the wrong area.

Hello. Sorry I am new, Thank you rydin for your works.

I use sexlab romance, with this version and the last, arrok cowgirl varient doesn't play full animation, keeps looping female lowering body, and another reverse cowgirl I think by leito, It work 2 versions ago, was hoping this update would fix it :(

Sorry if I wrote in the wrong area.

Trying playing the aniamtion through the SexLab Test Animation options and see if you can play it in full. Your not really clear enough on the error but it sounds like you are describing an unnatural loop due to extended timers. Can be fixed with scripting but I need to know it's happening in the test section. Please also check which the other animation is.

EDIT: Testing it, it is an unnatural loo[ due to you have extended the times in the SexLab Timers and Stripping options. I can patch this the scripting. In furute I suggest you bring faults to my attention. As no-one reported this, it wasn't loked into. In previous version, it would have had this same issue as not timers have even been on these animations. If the aniamtion is not progressing, check your timers. Press the space bar and see if you can manually advance aswell.

play animation in "animation editor"? Click here is greyed out and can't click. not sure how to play for testing.

Thank you for your reply.

So if timers are too long the animation glitches?

Hmmm, Vewy intewesting.

Changed the timers back to default.

Tested and same thing. Is that animation supposed to play like that?

Woud be good if there was a section with gifs of all the animations for troubleshooting.

perhaps that is just how the animation plays. Too bad, looks great until the animation starts over. seems to cycle 4 times at phase 1 timer 50 and does not look natural when anim starts over..

I wish I could tell you what the other animation is, but I didn't write it down.

It is a reverse cowgirl, right hand above her right breast as she rides the dude.

If I knew how to play test the animations I would. Any help in that area would be appreciated.

Thank you

play animation in "animation editor"? Click here is greyed out and can't click. not sure how to play for testing.

Thank you for youer reply.

Hmmm, Vewy intewesting.

Woud be good if there was a section with gifs of all the animations for troubleshooting.

perhaps that is just how the animation plays. Too bad, looks great until the animation starts over. seems to cycle 4 times at phase 1 timer 50 and does not look natural when anim starts over..

I wish I could tell you what the other animation is, but I didn't write it down.

It is a reverse cowgirl, right hand above her right breast as she rides the dude.

If I knew how to play test the animations I would. Any help in that area would be appreciated.

Thank you

Unfortunately it is time consuming to make manual gifs so I cannot offer this type if function at the time.

In order to use the Animation Edior, you have to select the actor you want to pair with and press the 'N' key (default) to select a target for animations.

I'll patch a base timer in the script to force the aniamtion to advance isntead of unnaturally looping so that if you do set your timers longer, it will force this type of animation to advance. It's not glitching. That aniamtion is the first animation in a set of 5. We call these 'Scenes'. So Scene one is looping because you have set that it may take longer to advance to scene two in SexLab.

I can fix the Arrok Reverse Cowgirl but I checked 4D's and Leito's and there start scenes do not loop. You will need to check. When you are playing an animation, press the key next to the number 1 key above tab and it will bring up the console and tell you whats playing. If it's an animation not covered by NSAP, I cannot fix it.

It will be patched later today.

Thank you for youer reply.

Hmmm, Vewy intewesting.

Thank you

Unfortunately it is time consuming to make manual gifs so I cannot offer this type if function at the time.

In order to use the Animation Edior, you have to select the actor you want to pair with and press the 'N' key (default) to select a target for animations.

I'll patch a base timer in the script to force the aniamtion to advance isntead of unnaturally looping so that if you do set your timers longer, it will force this type of animation to advance. It's not glitching. That aniamtion is the first animation in a set of 5. We call these 'Scenes'. So Scene one is looping because you have set that it may take longer to advance to scene two in SexLab.

I can fix the Arrok Reverse Cowgirl but I checked 4D's and Leito's and there start scenes do not loop. You will need to check. When you are playing an animation, press the key next to the number 1 key above tab and it will bring up the console and tell you whats playing. If it's an animation not covered by NSAP, I cannot fix it.

It will be patched later today.

I know Leito did for his. My suggestion wasn't directed at you, sorry. I think animators should have samples imo. i should have been more clear.

Thank you for the instuctions on anim testing!

Thank you for the upcoming fix :) I likes me some long animations!

the looping one is arrok cowgirl varient specifiaclly tested it with your advice. Only one that does that. I stopped using the space bar as I was getting problems with free cam not workin after pressing space. Sorry I was not more vocal before.

Found the missing reversed cowgirl that I thought was leito, turns out it is 3j catagorized as domanance... No other fixes to report at this time.

You were very helpful, thank you. and thank you for compiling all these great animations :)