Hey guys and gals,

Having fun with this mod, however I have a problem and it may be just an oversight by me but I have searched for the

solution for awhile now.

***Spoiler Alert!!***

I just got told to go to the other island posing as a noble... My problem is that I cant get to the the docks downstairs as requested.

I am still first level by the way as I started Darkwind Isle right off the bat.  There is a door that says darkwind dungeon but I don't get

a way to opening it.  I don't see any levers, etc around...

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

It's unlikely you will still get any support for this as the mod is pretty much death. The author disappeared one day and has not been seen since. 

Game Goblin decided to take over some time afterwards, but he hasn't been around for a while so I'm not sure that's still a thing. 

I'm not familiar with your bug. Does the quest marker specifically state you need to go through that door? If so, you might try opening it with the Unlock console command. 

Hey guys and gals,

Having fun with this mod, however I have a problem and it may be just an oversight by me but I have searched for the

solution for awhile now.

***Spoiler Alert!!***

I just got told to go to the other island posing as a noble... My problem is that I cant get to the the docks downstairs as requested.

I am still first level by the way as I started Darkwind Isle right off the bat.  There is a door that says darkwind dungeon but I don't get

a way to opening it.  I don't see any levers, etc around...

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

It's unlikely you will still get any support for this as the mod is pretty much death. The author disappeared one day and has not been seen since. 

Game Goblin decided to take over some time afterwards, but he hasn't been around for a while so I'm not sure that's still a thing. 

I'm not familiar with your bug. Does the quest marker specifically state you need to go through that door? If so, you might try opening it with the Unlock console command. 

Ah...well thanks for answering.  I'll try that command.  Its too bad if the quest is dead. Its a good one.

• 4 weeks later...

its been a while since I played with this mod

but to answer your question grc001 the darkwind dungeon door is NOT the door you need if I remember correctly

if I remember correctly the dungeon door leads to a separate area that is accessed further into the mod.

the door you need is in the main hall somewhere (don't remember exactly where offhand) but it will lead you to a underground area with a dock

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply Valcon.  I should have looked around better.  OMG it was right there in front of me!

Anyway, I have kind of a major problem, and I have tried a few things but nothing works.  I got to the end of what was made
and got sent back to Ritfen docks.  Now I can't move!  I'm not frozen in place, It just doesn't respond to the keyboard commands for
movement.  Tried re-mapping the keys.  Tried re-installing the mod.  Tried FNIS.  Tried LOOT.  Rebooting.  
Is there anything I am missing?  
Any advice?

As always, Thanks in advance.
G.C.

Thanks for the reply Valcon.  I should have looked around better.  OMG it was right there in front of me!

Anyway, I have kind of a major problem, and I have tried a few things but nothing works.  I got to the end of what was made

and got sent back to Ritfen docks.  Now I can't move!  I'm not frozen in place, It just doesn't respond to the keyboard commands for

movement.  Tried re-mapping the keys.  Tried re-installing the mod.  Tried FNIS.  Tried LOOT.  Rebooting.  

Any advice?

G.C.

im not sure if this will work try to spawn a horse ride it walk a bit then descend from the horse but i really recommend is to load to your previous save which you didnt have the mod 

Any advice?

G.C.

im not sure if this will work try to spawn a horse ride it walk a bit then descend from the horse but i really recommend is to load to your previous save which you didnt have the mod 

Okay, thanks.  I'll give that a try.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/9/2017 at 6:34 PM, KuraiKuroya said:

This is /awesome/. I really enjoyed this mod!

I really hope you're still working on it, I'm dying to know what happens.

It's a good story, stuff happened that made me happy, and not to mention the twists!

Please keep up the good work!

Notice that the author is one of the very few that no longer even has a profile?

Sorry to say but this mod is long dead and is unlikely to be completed unless someone adopts it.

Edit: April 2018 - Author's profile has returned? 

This is /awesome/. I really enjoyed this mod!

I really hope you're still working on it, I'm dying to know what happens.

It's a good story, stuff happened that made me happy, and not to mention the twists!

Please keep up the good work!

Notice that the author is one of the very few that no longer even has a profile?

Sorry to say but this mod is long dead and is unlikely to be completed unless someone adopts it.

Only one thing I can say to that.

Fuck. 

Dx. It was good, i'll pray in the back of my mind that someone picks it up, something.

• 1 year later...

I had fun with this one, hung up in the imprisoned part at one point, had to setstage to get past that.

also at end was just stuck at the boat.  But that was okay, as It was over, so I removed, and went back to my standard game.

It was fun though.

6 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

@galgat I wish you would do something like Blackmail or CrowningIsland for Skyrim =D

Thank you for even playing one of my Mods ;)

I have some things started, but it is just harder for me to stay focused on any of my mod's now with so many wonderful people making these mods now.  I mean many of these new adult modders are actual professional programmers.  They just do such wonderful stuff. My stuff feels not so good.

But I have some things started, Maybe I can eventually get a concept mod released. I just really hate Papyrus, and the separation of the script from the CK.  Makes it so hard to search for issue's For Me.  When I am trying to edit, or fix bug's, or even find a script I used before to use again.  I became to use to the wonderful Extended CK for Oblivion, it made things so easy. Not like this clunky mess they have for Skyrim.

On 11/04/2018 at 10:54 PM, galgat said:

Thank you for even playing one of my Mods ;)

I have some things started, but it is just harder for me to stay focused on any of my mod's now with so many wonderful people making these mods now.  I mean many of these new adult modders are actual professional programmers.  They just do such wonderful stuff. My stuff feels not so good.

But I have some things started, Maybe I can eventually get a concept mod released. I just really hate Papyrus, and the separation of the script from the CK.  Makes it so hard to search for issue's For Me.  When I am trying to edit, or fix bug's, or even find a script I used before to use again.  I became to use to the wonderful Extended CK for Oblivion, it made things so easy. Not like this clunky mess they have for Skyrim.

Honestly your mods were great fun to play, some of the most fun I have had with Oblivion or Skyrim (there arent any LONG, good mods similar to CrowningIsle or Blackmail (same kind of fetishes and feel) for Skyrim tbh, there were a few started, but not finished e.g. the one from this thread, arguably Slaverun, but it is quite different tbh -.-)). I think there is a definate gap in Skyrim mods for a story-based female-pc focused mod such as Blackmail or CrowningIsle.

The only reason I actually go back to Oblivion is if I feel like playing them (and/or PSE). I also much preferred the Oblivion construciton set (paticularly as you could get the extender which had some nice features)

Either way, glad to hear you have some stuff lying around. Whether you release something or not hf (playing and/or creating) dude and thanks for the fun with your Oblivion mods haha

• 3 months later...

It is a really good mod.. I really really want to play it more.. There is only a single bug in my play through, and that is after I complete the quest and returned to riften My pc  got stuck, and thats it.. Though I didn't mind that.. There is no bug in the quest at all..  So is it going to get another update ? (Sorry for bad English).. 

• 2 weeks later...

Same for me, mod played well until scene with the 3 argonians, when you get equipped with yoke (hate yokes btw lol).

Guard came for me and i was left on ship in Riften unable to move. Used the release button in ZaZ i think to regain control of

character to continue as normal but bandits still in skyrim are still hostile and i can not return to the island :(

Brgds

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:08 PM, galgat said:

I had fun with this one, hung up in the imprisoned part at one point, had to setstage to get past that.

also at end was just stuck at the boat.  But that was okay, as It was over, so I removed, and went back to my standard game.

It was fun though.

My player was stuck at the boat too. ~Enableplayercontrols didn't work. The only way she could move was by using whirlwind sprint. However, I found that if she was molested, thanks to the "coveted" option in SD+, as it so happened, she became unstuck.

On a side note, thanks for your excellent Blackmail mod.

I seem to recall some people not liking that after the mod is over, bandits no longer attack the player. I dislike that too. To get removed from the bandit faction and restore bandit animosity, open the console (type "~" without the quotes), then type "player.RemoveFac EOCD9", again without the quotes.