Hello again guy , i need help find sexy feet for sim3 ,thank's

It seems that the Download Link on JoshQ CC List,don't work anymore.
It's very hard to find a working Download-Link for Bloom's Sexy Feet at the Moment.
PM me,when you wish to download this.
mfg

It's very hard to find a working Download-Link for Bloom's Sexy Feet at the Moment.

mfg

If you're still having trouble you can PM me as well.

You can find a link to blooms sexy feet here:

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/211/entry-904-sims-3-what-cc-is-that/

mfg

mfg

If you're still having trouble you can PM me as well.

thank's Guy ,I really appreciate for replly n  help here :D

n sorry for my long post reply. ... i dont understand how  spoiler n multi quote work in this page  :angel:

Is there anything like the Skyrim milk economy mod for the Sims 3? (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1382-milk-mod-economy-2015-11-25/)

It seems like it would fit the sims perfectly given the greater focus on the personal needs and evolution of your sim's life compared to the gameplay of skyrim. If none exist, any modders interested? 

It would be cool if we did but we haven't gotten that far yet as far as I know.

Is there anything like the Skyrim milk economy mod for the Sims 3? (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1382-milk-mod-economy-2015-11-25/)

It seems like it would fit the sims perfectly given the greater focus on the personal needs and evolution of your sim's life compared to the gameplay of skyrim. If none exist, any modders interested? 

It would be cool if we did but we haven't gotten that far yet as far as I know.

sounds a bit like the milking it dairy corral from the sims3 store...they also have henhouse there. But of course it costs :P

Are there any schools or criminal hideouts buildings that bypass rabbit holes and work with dudeyochill's adult career pack, because I'm having no luck getting Zerbu's Ultimate Careers to work.

Do you have Nraas Careers installed? I don't use custom careers but if my memory serves me right you need -something- be it Nraas or Awesome mod that'll bypass...[insert technical term here] so that you can actually use custom careers. That's probably not that helpful but here's hoping lol. Cheers~

Where can I find a master modder that would tackle a clothes project for TS3?

TS2 had so many good clothes and I have yet to find anyone, anywhere that could replicate some of the pieces I want...

I know this is redundant. I'm in the process of trying to figure it out for myself and it's not going well... not well at all.

If there's someone, somewhere who would even remotely like to attempt these or something similar -- it doesn't have to be perfect! I just... need...well... would like them in game for stories and movies. I can make anything work no matter how terrible. The closest I've seen is GraphicalXTC's revealing clothes and he won't release them. ;_;

Pretty please! Dx

Note: These pictures were taken from content from SexySims.

post-654412-0-07175500-1452114267_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-02718300-1452114268_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-03170600-1452114269_thumb.jpg

post-654412-0-02344700-1452114270_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

Does anyone know where one could find an open/revealing shirt for teens? Not sheer but...something like Lady Frontbum's open shirt for men but for female teens? Or something similar? Thanks!!

I think I have something for you. It isn't perfect or exactly what you're looking for, but better then nothing I guess =)

http://julies7821.tumblr.com/post/79867944515/juliestwopockets-girl-acc-cardgian-yeahacc

It is an accessory cardigan. It says YA-A only, but in my game it show in the teen section too...

post-1018818-0-00963900-1452269867_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-23575700-1452269869_thumb.png

Teen in my game that is wearing it. 

Oh MaryJane, you are proving to be worth more than gold! I had found that a while ago and couldn't remember where I got it. It will work in conjunction with that delicious shirt you posted earlier famously for my next video! Thank you so much!

Glad I could help! :D

Maybe you guys could help me and I apologize for flooding the thread with silly requests. I'm looking for a cardinal's outfit or an actual priests. I've googled but the only one I saw was in the store and I'd like to avoid that if possible. This outfit should be for an elder... or something similar that could work...

Something like this but maybe not exact. 

ReligiPopeT7760.jpg