I am on the lookout for cc tattoo of a raven or a crow for that matter, for Sims 3. Attempted to duckduckgo it, without much luck sadly. Any assistance would be appreciated. :)

I couldn't find any good ones that aren't accessories so I had a go at making one with cmar's Tattooinator, but I can't get my head around the transparancies and channels thing at the moment cos I have  a head cold and my brain's not firing on all cylinders. I did find some lovely clear images that might make good tattoos though if anyone else wants to have a go.  http://all-free-download.com/free-vector/download/raven_vector_163589.html

Good luck

:)

ETA... Ooo! The meds have kicked in and I had a light go on over my head.... Here's one from the link above as a scaleable tattoo in CAS.  Is that the sort of thing you were thinking of?

xx

post-589546-0-00722000-1461519461_thumb.jpg

I had some trouble finding one myselves, that is why I brought it up here. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it, though it weren't necessary to make one, it is flattering. :D

You're very welcome :)  it gave me the chance to learn how to do it.  I think I need to get a handle on keeping he colours though when my head is clearer :)

xx

Anyone know where can I find the mod in the pic.

I know Amra has made a good body cum mod, but I think this one is different from his.

Anyone has a clue where I can find it?

Did you try reverse image searching?

This interests me too. I tried reverse searching, no result. If you actually find something, please tag me too.

Need the source of the pic, as in the site you got it from

I saw it in a post and someone is actually asking for removing this mod from his folder.

This is a screenshot from his game I am pretty sure.

Oh dam, I'm not having any luck either. Maybe someone's seen it.

I know Amra has made a good body cum mod, but I think this one is different from his.

That's Amras cum mask its on his main page for animations

I don't think this is that mask, that mask is for face, and this seems to be for the body.

I don't think this is that mask, that mask is for face, and this seems to be for the body.

Amra has a full body mask. It appears on the breasts, face, and butt. I've never seen it on the hips though. Lungpaul is most likely right, this could be a new version.

Amra has a full body mask. It appears on the breasts, face, and butt. I've never seen it on the hips though. Lungpaul is most likely right, this could be a new version.

it was the updated version

Oh really? I will install the newest version and see...

Wherever this new version is, it's not the one found on this site. Still, thanks for the tip.

Are there any bodymods for big bottom? I mean like a ghetto booty :P All the bodies I found so far are rather average...

Talking about TS3.

Well... if you have Nraas Master Controller you can change the slider limits. You'll need the butt slider though. To change the limits you click on a computer, or CIty Hall. Nraas > Settings > CAS and then uhm, something in there. I can't think of it at present but I believe the default is 100 or something. Mine is currently set at 250.

Are there any bodymods for big bottom? I mean like a ghetto booty :P All the bodies I found so far are rather average...

Talking about TS3.

Well... if you have Nraas Master Controller you can change the slider limits. You'll need the butt slider though. To change the limits you click on a computer, or CIty Hall. Nraas > Settings > CAS and then uhm, something in there. I can't think of it at present but I believe the default is 100 or something. Mine is currently set at 250.

Does this work for the penis slider as well?

Talking about TS3.

Does this work for the penis slider as well?

it works for all the sliders. ^_^

it works for all the sliders.  ^_^

I just did what you said. I changed 100 to 250 and it doesn't seem to affect my sliders. At least I don't notice any difference...

Hmm... did you also increase the number of sliders using the Nraas > Settings > CAS menu? I do know that sometimes there are no changes when you're creating Sims (like sometimes the lip sliders don't work for me) so I have to use Nraas CAS by clicking on a Sim selecting Nraas > Advanced > Edit in CAS.

Try increasing the number of sliders in the Nraas settings menu and if that doesn't work try editing your Sims in Live Mode > Nraas > Advanced > Edit in CAS

Sorry, I told you the second step lol. You have to increase the multiples for facial and body in addition to increasing the number of sliders. I've increased my multiples to 3 (not in the attached screenshot, this is from a different game).

So for everyone else following along:

Load up the game, select a household or load up your save game. Click on a computer (or laptop) or go into Map View and click on City Hall. Select Nraas > Settings > CAS and 1) increase the max number of sliders and 2) set the body and facial multiples to 2 or above (default is 1). You may not want to go too high (but I haven't tested that out). In the save I used for models, it is set to 2. The highest I've ever done is 3. 

post-654412-0-78286400-1462491141_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wicked Loveth

Hey everyone! I just joined this super cool site and love love looooooovvvvvve it so far!... I recently created a NEW world for The Sims 3 titled Sunlit Tides V2. It has everything one could need and is OCD friendly. The only thing missing is some new TV channels. I would like to know if anyone has created a mod to remedy the dull EA, G rated family channels? If so where can i find it? and have you guys tried using it with the 1.67 patch? Is there any problems with the mod and how easy is it to install? thanks in advance for any info you may have!

post-1193956-0-08996300-1462852572_thumb.jpg

Edited by SunlitTidesV2

Hello everyone!!

First off, want to say this site is amazing! All you creators are seriously talented!

On to business i am trying to search for fantasy/fairy style sexy wardrobes for my alien sims for TS3. I know the sims resource has some but the website is annoying. Any others besides TSR?

Thanks!!

P.s: here's a picture from TSR that has the general idea

post-1173965-0-32864800-1462880243_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xskywatcher13X

Hey everyone! I just joined this super cool site and love love looooooovvvvvve it so far!... I recently created a NEW world for The Sims 3 titled Sunlit Tides V2. It has everything one could need and is OCD friendly. The only thing missing is some new TV channels. I would like to know if anyone has created a mod to remedy the dull EA, G rated family channels? If so where can i find it? and have you guys tried using it with the 1.67 patch? Is there any problems with the mod and how easy is it to install? thanks in advance for any info you may have!

The only one I know of is KW's -- you need to install ~>Kinky World<~ and the TV link is here (includes a guide on how to make your own videos too).