How about a good quality Sims 4 nude skin? We lack that.

What about Majestic's Skins? That's the one I use. I like it.

Look at those nips though, blurry, and the texture is low quality and detail. I'm talking higher quality and detail. Sims have a better default appearance over TS3 but still was hoping we'd get a detailed texture mod too for both genders.

-------------------------------------

The Sims 3

Any pulled down bottoms (undies, shorts, skirts, pants, etc.) that I can use with a body texture mod so I can have a some clothes on sex?

Edited by Darkening Demise

I have no idea where to ask this and didn't want to make a new thread just for this question so I am asking here.  Simple question of Oniki and the compatibility of the female penis mod that's out there.  I recall last time I tried to use Oniki's mod it would either use both cocks or just use the strapon itself... is there an option in the settings somewhere for it to not do that and for it to use the female penis instead?  Sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask, like I said didn't want to make an entire thread just for this question.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sims 3)

So, I'm about to make something space/futuristic themed. For that, I already got JoshQ's edited spacesuit acessory for females (cutout at the important parts), and I'm looking for the "male version" of it. Anyone found some revealing bodysuit for males? (revealing = what mean to be hanging free is hanging free)

What are the best mods/animations for Male/Male stuff?

I would recommend Studio954, he's got some awesome creations!

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/forum/254-studio954-sims3-creations/

Awesome thanks :) Now which animation packs should I use with Animated WooHoo?

Google is your friend, even looking a tiny bit could you give you the answers you want. There are a lot of animation packs for AW. Just search for Sims 3 Animated Woohoo animations. That should take you to LadyMoraine.

Hello. I recently started playing the sims 4, but the lack of mods I have found for specific things has been rather dry. To be fair, I'm not looking for anything crazy. I just would like to know if there's any mods that allow female alien sims to impregnate other females (Alien or otherwise). Or if there's any mods that I can install for that desired effect. I don't really care if a penis is visible or not, I just want the option for my female alien sims to do some probing and pass down their genetic code to other sexy female characters. ;)

Also if there are any links to some trappy boy, or straight up transgendered mods, or even one that unlocks all hairs/clothing for both genders. I have found clothing that are dress-like for boys and stuff... but it's hard to find ones that look... good? Anyway thanks, this is just a sub request. I'm more so interested in the female alien on female pregnancy thing. Thanks!

Not sure if this is the right spot for it, but seems like the most likely...

How/with what tool(s) does one make game mods that aren't objects? Ie. moodlets, scripted events, traits, etc.? The wiki for TSR workshop, for example, only seems to show working with objects, clothes, textures, patterns, etc. x.X; Yet obviously in, for example, OKW, custom moodlets and such are a thing. I'd like to tinker with some things like that myself, but so far haven't found any info on -how-. Help? ^^;

Not sure if this is the right spot for it, but seems like the most likely...

How/with what tool(s) does one make game mods that aren't objects? Ie. moodlets, scripted events, traits, etc.? The wiki for TSR workshop, for example, only seems to show working with objects, clothes, textures, patterns, etc. x.X; Yet obviously in, for example, OKW, custom moodlets and such are a thing. I'd like to tinker with some things like that myself, but so far haven't found any info on -how-. Help? ^^;

Moodlet and other are define in a .package. Scripted events are thru modding. You need to know how to program in c# of vb.net for this.

Moodlet and other are define in a .package. Scripted events are thru modding. You need to know how to program in c# of vb.net for this.

Well yeah, I kind of figured it'd involve a .package file ultimately. xD My question is what would I use to create/edit one?

And I'm familiar with C# (though I'd probably have to refresh my memory a little, it's been two or three years since I touched it), I just need to know what to, well, DO with it.

Thanks for responding!

Well yeah, I kind of figured it'd involve a .package file ultimately. xD My question is what would I use to create/edit one?

And I'm familiar with C# (though I'd probably have to refresh my memory a little, it's been two or three years since I touched it), I just need to know what to, well, DO with it.

Thanks for responding!

Grab Nraas https://github.com/Chain-Reaction/NRaas on GitHub. They have unlocked sims3 dll(tons of function in Sim3 are private, those unlocked dll change everything to public so you can compile easily, private/public are only compile time check so it doesn't matter once it's in the game) to get you started, you can also look at the source of their mods.

Look at the tutorial on mod the sims here. http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:TS3_GeneralModding

This one is a good first step http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorial:Sims_3_Pure_Scripting_Modding on how to setup visual studio. You don't have to do most of the Getting Started section if you grab the unlocked dll from NRaas.

Edit: You really should install ILSpy and look a the dll of the mods you like or those of EA. Really help to see how it's done.

Edit2: You can grab VS 2015. It will works. For the .package you need S3PE

Grab Nraas https://github.com/Chain-Reaction/NRaas on GitHub. They have unlocked sims3 dll(tons of function in Sim3 are private, those unlocked dll change everything to public so you can compile easily, private/public are only compile time check so it doesn't matter once it's in the game) to get you started, you can also look at the source of their mods.

Look at the tutorial on mod the sims here. http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:TS3_GeneralModding

This one is a good first step http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorial:Sims_3_Pure_Scripting_Modding on how to setup visual studio. You don't have to do most of the Getting Started section if you grab the unlocked dll from NRaas.

Edit: You really should install ILSpy and look a the dll of the mods you like or those of EA. Really help to see how it's done.

Edit2: You can grab VS 2015. It will works. For the .package you need S3PE

I'm familiar with some of Nraas's mods, particularly Master Controller and Overwatch. This all sounds a lot more complex than I expected though. I was hoping there was some kind of editor specifically for Sims 3 for some of this, heh. o_o; Thanks though! I'll look into it and see if it's something I can grasp without losing my mind, hehe.

And S3PE will let me make custom moodlets and determine what produces them, how long they last, etc.?