Looking for Skirts that show panties, alpha skirts sims 3. I have searched extensively and only found a few bob-sims is one. I would like more. And I would also like to find a mod that changes the walk animation for sims 3

Me too I am looking for skirts that look like real skirts, or even better, a mod that make default ones so you can see underwear clothes, like accessory panties, I am tired of searching, I found just an article or two, no mod at all, I guess that such a mod doesn't exist.

Well... :(

MTS2_Anubis360_1113860_assignments1.jpg

Something like this! :P

WCIF female nipple piercing accessories? I've googled everything I could think of, but no results; only male. I need something that fits Cmar's body meshes.

bloom also did some nipple rings

I'm really surprised those are the only ones. I expected there to be a lot more selection for such things, like there are with other piercings. I'll try them out and see how they work with Cmar meshes, as Bloom states they are for the Bloom mesh.

I've not seen a default skirt yet but there is a few pantie less skirts on BAS and I think there might be a reference to more on my BlogSpot I know bloom did some with out panties as well such for his alpha skirt

Looking for Skirts that show panties, alpha skirts sims 3. I have searched extensively and only found a few bob-sims is one. I would like more. And I would also like to find a mod that changes the walk animation for sims 3

Me too I am looking for skirts that look like real skirts, or even better, a mod that make default ones so you can see underwear clothes, like accessory panties, I am tired of searching, I found just an article or two, no mod at all, I guess that such a mod doesn't exist.

Well... :(

MTS2_Anubis360_1113860_assignments1.jpg

Something like this! :P

Can someone drop a download link for blooms sims 3 foot mesh? I can't seem to get to the website.

here they are

bloom sexy feet.zip

I need help creating a mad moxxi sim. I know there is already ones created on the sims reasource but i cant use it because i recently got a new account and all ready registered my sims games on the old one. I also dont have sims late night so here is what i need 

1. i would like some clothes that are as close to hers in the game 

2. i also need her makeup like the white face paint 

WCIF DJ role for community lot mod? :(

I downloaded a nightclub with a DJ machine there, but it lack of the DJ role sims.

I'm quite annoyed with that. What is the point of a nightclub without a DJ??? I wonder what EA was thinking when designing it?

I downloaded a nightclub with a DJ machine there, but it lack of the DJ role sims.

I'm quite annoyed with that. What is the point of a nightclub without a DJ??? I wonder what EA was thinking when designing it?

There`s some tuning mods on this site...the party night tweaks have an ITUN that sets DJ booth to autonomous so sims will actually use it. Sort of takes away the need for a role DJ

The package itself is a merge of about 10 ITUNS...it can be opened in s3pe and any of the files you don`t want can be deleted.

I might make a version myself and put it in my tunings thread, but busy with other stuff at the moment

there was a mod at inseminator once a long while a go but it was I think only to stand up to pee also I have a male urinal that works that way but I am not sure if he holds his penis

A mod to make males look realistic when they pee would be cool, but I wanted one other that makes sim males be able to show is dick when they are dressed (maybe an accessory penis), you know, for fast sex like for ex. bjs! :P

Ok, thank you, I'll try to find the one you are telling me. :)

dl this http://montigolegacy.com/2014/10/08/party-night-tweaks/

and you can do this

don't mind the bad ss din't had fraps running

Ummmm....I linked to that a few posts up ^^^^...but...forgot to put the link in....DUH!!..*facepalms* :blush:

I don't know, but this also helps explain why I get celeb opportunities to "order drinks" at clubs without professional juice bars.  It's to the point that I wish there were a mod that made all juice bars on community lots "professional" for those with Late Night installed.  (Not that it's that hard to add professional bars in Edit Town, but it would be nice.)

Edited by springacres

Look on ModTheSims for "The Professional Juice Bar Mod"; it'll let you just click any bar you see and enable all the interactions for professional bars on 'em. Do it on a community lot, and a bartender will arrive shortly to start working. It's a bit faster than having to jump into Edit Town to redecorate all of those places.

Is there any mod for Sims 3 that makes it so sims get naked for mud bath / hydrotherapy rather than use swimwear? I know there's something like it for 4.

Yeah I was looking for the same thing, because I swear I saw one at some point, but I could only find one for Sims 4.

is she wearing a modified outfit to look naked or a proper naked clothing

She's wearing a "proper" naked outfit yes (afik), the 'SXS2_CmarNYC_325157_cmar_EAdetailsSkin_Default...' with the 'Buhudain_DR_YouAreRealV1.5_Female_Body_VOnly..._.package'.

IDK, I just notice like a low colour depth effect or something similar on her skin!

Thank you. :)