Hello! Anyone know how to replace female default body meshes? Or maybe link a guide. Thanks.

It's really simple look for a skin you like and make sure it says default. Then place it it in your mods folder. Then delete your cache files: CasPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package and socialCache.package. Then restart your game.

Thanks, but what to you mean by "says it's default"? There are some code or script that makes game think it is default? Like default bodymesh is under number f.e. "12345" and I should make custom bodymesh under same number to fool a game? If so - where is this code or number?

Hello! Anyone know how to replace female default body meshes? Or maybe link a guide. Thanks.

It's really simple look for a skin you like and make sure it says default. Then place it it in your mods folder. Then delete your cache files: CasPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package and socialCache.package. Then restart your game.

Thanks, but what to you mean by "says it's default"? There are some code or script that makes game think it is default? Like default bodymesh is under number f.e. "12345" and I should make custom bodymesh under same number to fool a game? If so - where is this code or number?
It ain't that complex bro, when you download whatever skin you're choosing to use it will be labeled default or non default. Just remember you can only have one default skin.

Check this skin here it's labeled as non default : http://xilmakesthings.tumblr.com/post/134414297246/download-a-non-default-skin-for-males-and-females

@ Ras Al Ghul

You did not understand me correctly - I want to make this meshes be used by default, not wear them as top and bottom clothing but to replace default flat meshes with curves =)

Okay, you didn't fully explain that. You'll need skininator and possibly photoshop or gimp to make that happen but I would talk to JoshQ directly for that. But be mindful if I understand that body right you won't have a lot of clothing choices maybe.

@ Ras Al Ghul

You did not understand me correctly - I want to make this meshes be used by default, not wear them as top and bottom clothing but to replace default flat meshes with curves =)

Okay, you didn't fully explain that. You'll need skininator and possibly photoshop or gimp to make that happen but I would talk to JoshQ directly for that. But be mindful if I understand that body right you won't have a lot of clothing choices maybe.

Appreciate your help. Already sent couple PMs to JoshQ but he tends to be missing. I'll try "skiniator". Also I've read somewhere that you need to replace base meshes and BGEOs using s3pe to change default body.

Thank you for a reply!

@ Ras Al Ghul

Appreciate your help. Already sent couple PMs to JoshQ but he tends to be missing. I'll try "skiniator". Also I've read somewhere that you need to replace base meshes and BGEOs using s3pe to change default body.

Thank you for a reply!

Just give him some time JoshQ is one of the most helpful people in the Sims section of LL.

I've managed to replace default body meshes and 'twas actually easy. Only one program you have to use - S3PE.

And here is what I did:

There is FullBild0 package in your game folder, which contains default game meshes (walls, clothing, cars - seems everything). All you have to do is replace instance number in your custom package .XML with one in FullBuild package. And place your custom package in mods\packages folder. That is it. Now my sim automatically switches to MedBody when naked (shower, bathroom etc). And yeah, there is not much compatible clothing but I don't care.

Thanks again Ras Al Ghul.

Is there a reliable nude mod

What do mean by reliable nude mod? Sims 3 or 4?

Okay, can't help you there I don't play 4

Yeah I just gave up and got ts3

Hello :) Could you please tell me where to find the Invisible Lights Sets by Buhudain? The link is dead and I've been looking for hours but cannot find it anywhere...

Look here;

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.de/2012/11/environment-lighting-v12-by-buhudain.html

mfg

This is not what I'm looking for. This is: http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.tw/2012/08/invisible-lights-set.html

Unfortunately the links to both sets are dead, so if someone has these lights sets and is willing to share, I would be infinitely grateful.

Hello :) Could you please tell me where to find the Invisible Lights Sets by Buhudain? The link is dead and I've been looking for hours but cannot find it anywhere...

Look here;

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.de/2012/11/environment-lighting-v12-by-buhudain.html

mfg

This is not what I'm looking for. This is: http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.tw/2012/08/invisible-lights-set.html

Unfortunately the links to both sets are dead, so if someone has these lights sets and is willing to share, I would be infinitely grateful.

We talked about this a little while ago and JoshQ put up set1 for us but with the forum rollback we lost five weeks worth of posts. I'll go thru my cc and see if I can find it and will give you a link. All that we could muster up was set1 and not set2.