Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, is there a Sims3 Complete Edition like Skyrim Legendary Edition? 

There is a ton of DLC for Sims3 and I refuse to get nickle and dime by EA.  I want to keep an eye out in case it's on sale so I can try the game's adult mods.

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, is there a Sims3 Complete Edition like Skyrim Legendary Edition? 

There is a ton of DLC for Sims3 and I refuse to get nickle and dime by EA.  I want to keep an eye out in case it's on sale so I can try the game's adult mods.

I`ve never heard of a complete edition, and you don`t really need one. You can use the adult mods with just the base-game. You just don`t get everything.

I think you will need university-expansionpack for the school-situations, bestiality will need the pets expansion, bots will need the into the future expansion. And i seem to remember the around the world expansion also added some features to KW, didn`t it? But without those expansions you still have a ton of animations and sexy time to enjoy.

So no need to wait before testing it. Start with the basegame and if you feel the need; buy expansions whenever there is a sale.

Cheers Maraas

I`ve never heard of a complete edition, and you don`t really need one. You can use the adult mods with just the base-game. You just don`t get everything.

I think you will need university-expansionpack for the school-situations, bestiality will need the pets expansion, bots will need the into the future expansion. And i seem to remember the around the world expansion also added some features to KW, didn`t it? But without those expansions you still have a ton of animations and sexy time to enjoy.

So no need to wait before testing it. Start with the basegame and if you feel the need; buy expansions whenever there is a sale.

Cheers Maraas

Thanks for the reply.  This is basically what I want to avoid after what EA did with Mass Effect (I am still pissed that not 1 but 2 critical story points were removed from the core game and placed into premium DLC).  After that I refuse to buy any game until all the DLC are out.

Are they serious?  Sims 3 + all DLC is like $400 on Steam, for a game that came out in 2009 and has been superseded by Sims 4 since 2014?

Cheers Maraas

Thanks for the reply.  This is basically what I want to avoid after what EA did with Mass Effect (I am still pissed that not 1 but 2 critical story points were removed from the core game and placed into premium DLC).  After that I refuse to buy any game until all the DLC are out.

Are they serious?  Sims 3 + all DLC is like $400 on Steam, for a game that came out in 2009 and has been superseded by Sims 4 since 2014?

Yes, you need World Adventures for the training dummy that your Sim can masturbate with.

Superseded by the Sims 4? No. TS3 is still viable since everyone knows TS4 is shit. You can probably find all of that somewhere else for much cheaper.

Looking for Sims 3 mod to work with Oniki's World.  Would love to have NPC call girls & men as well as male and female strippers for hire and NPCs one can hire specifically only for sex/sexual related activities.  

It's been so long since the public release I don't know if it's in their or not but you can have your sim phone for call girls or guys and pay them instead of you doing it but you might need to be using a patreon version. You also have the strip club option as well. Don't know if that helps you or not.

Looking for Sims 3 mod to work with Oniki's World.  Would love to have NPC call girls & men as well as male and female strippers for hire and NPCs one can hire specifically only for sex/sexual related activities.  

It's been so long since the public release I don't know if it's in their or not but you can have your sim phone for call girls or guys and pay them instead of you doing it but you might need to be using a patreon version. You also have the strip club option as well. Don't know if that helps you or not.

Forgot to thank you for this, apologies.  The phone does work for call male/females.  Biggest problem is that they will refuse a lot of the different acts, which makes them pretty useless for this.  Thank you so much for the help though, was not aware there was even a phone option.

Forgot to thank you for this, apologies.  The phone does work for call male/females.  Biggest problem is that they will refuse a lot of the different acts, which makes them pretty useless for this.  Thank you so much for the help though, was not aware there was even a phone option.

You can try to turn autonomy to low and see if some of the sex acts don't get refused. No worries.

For the sims 3 I'm looking for a multiple wives mod does any one happen to know one?

I don't know of anyone doing that, you might have to just have them live in one household and play with no jealousy.

You don't know the exact name of the file do you? I don't think anyone on this forum has more skins than I do but if you knew the name of the file I could try and see what I have.

Edit: I don't have it but the non bloom sexy feet version works. Maybe you could download that version and then just add Bloom's sexy feet defaults.

For the sims 3 I'm looking for a multiple wives mod does any one happen to know one?

I don't know of anyone doing that, you might have to just have them live in one household and play with no jealousy.

You don't know the exact name of the file do you? I don't think anyone on this forum has more skins than I do but if you knew the name of the file I could try and see what I have.

Edit: I don't have it but the non bloom sexy feet version works. Maybe you could download that version and then just add Bloom's sexy feet defaults.

There are two ways, NRaas debug (activate one sim and click on another select NRaas/debug/option sim and set relationship, You can then make the second Sim wife, friend etc. The other is Registry Office Mod Polygamy v12 (Darkpool). It will allow multiple spouses. Sorry I don't know where to find ir at the moment. I downloaded it about 5 years ago. I'll let you know when I find it.

Here's a link to it  https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/polygamy-scripted-version-registry-office-mod/ There is a password listed on the page that you will need.

for registry ofice you have to first be accepted as a friend on fb https://www.facebook.com/lostaccount.darkpool?fref=ts then in his notes section is the office mod

Maybe so but the blog is still up. I tested the link before I posted it to make sure that the link was still  working.  I managed to download a working copy. Follow the link and use the password under the mediafire link. It worked for me. I found it several years ago when I was looking for a polygamy mod.

Does anyone know of a mod to replace the entire body of adults and young adults to teens? Or the ability to populate the entire town with only teens.

I think that with the nraas Mover you can create all-teen households. I'm not sure about utilities people (police, maid etc.). Edit in CAS with testingcheats maybe?

Anyone know where can I find the mod in the pic.

I know Amra has made a good body cum mod, but I think this one is different from his.

Anyone has a clue where I can find it?

That's Amras cum mask its on his main page for animations

I don't think this is that mask, that mask is for face, and this seems to be for the body.

Amra has a full body mask. It appears on the breasts, face, and butt. I've never seen it on the hips though. Lungpaul is most likely right, this could be a new version.

it was the updated version

Wherever this new version is, it's not the one found on this site. Still, thanks for the tip.

So... where is the link? Thanks in advance