7 hours ago, southernstar said:

The courier managed to get some explosives in NCRCF and blow up Eddie and gang on the main building... then goes killing spree for all the rapes the gang have done to the courier. It seems everything is great but the courier found out that she still wear that exploding slave collar...

Thus courier live in the NCRCF, eating the corpses of those rapists to sustain until help comes. No help ever comes...

There spread a rumor by the traders that a monstrous woman often seen fucking and eating dead people inside the NCRCF.

LOL, same here... kinda...  I am able to get explosives from Eddie but my gear still hasn't been returned and I still have the collar as well. I wasn't sure if there was a game day timer or a sexytime timer to progress through this "stage" or not, but as I am only Lv3 I don't see me wiping out the prison by myself. Also can't seem to get Sunny to follow (had to use moveto player to get her in the room with Eddie) but she still heads back to the Saloon until I change cells, whereas she appears and then proceeds to head back to the saloon again. She has the options to change her clothes and I see her in JIP companions, but refuses to follow any commands and returns to her standard spot in the saloon. I did save just outside the prison and am contemplating skipping the Sunny delivery thing entirely, which is a shame because the outfit she has and the ability to change it up is pretty cool.

19 hours ago, kindashy said:

LOL, same here... kinda...  I am able to get explosives from Eddie but my gear still hasn't been returned and I still have the collar as well. I wasn't sure if there was a game day timer or a sexytime timer to progress through this "stage" or not, but as I am only Lv3 I don't see me wiping out the prison by myself. Also can't seem to get Sunny to follow (had to use moveto player to get her in the room with Eddie) but she still heads back to the Saloon until I change cells, whereas she appears and then proceeds to head back to the saloon again. She has the options to change her clothes and I see her in JIP companions, but refuses to follow any commands and returns to her standard spot in the saloon. I did save just outside the prison and am contemplating skipping the Sunny delivery thing entirely, which is a shame because the outfit she has and the ability to change it up is pretty cool.

did you have sunny companion installed ?

• 2 weeks later...

i have a problem with the collars where instead of appearing (Yes i have installed the meshes and textures) there's just an enormous red triangle. i've tried to manually search for the collars and install them directly but i can't find them. 

does anyone know the name of the collar file. beacuse if it's not this i have no fucking clue what it is...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing I have the same issue that iceta posted a few posts above - the Legion slave NPCs added by this mod all have the red diamond exclamation mark errors floating around them. I tried reactivating the mod files via FOMM, and the problem still persists. Everything else I've encountered in the game that is added from Tryout works fine. It's only the slave NPCs around Cottonwood Cove and The Fort that are messed up. Any way to fix this? I tried searching this thread but didn't find anything about this problem. I have all of the proper Tryout files installed and all of the requirements.

8 hours ago, waff said:

Tried that already but the FormID: 000e3e93 doesn't work.

Are you trying to spawn Francisco ? That's this command   player.placeatme <formIDhere> . Looking at the ID you posted makes me wonder, how do you sort your load order ? Franciso Flambe is not an NPC from the base game so his BaseID (or FormID in the editor) shouldn't start with "00". Make sure your FNV master esm is loaded the very first or you may encounter some errors.   

4 hours ago, Jasper Kazai said:

I'm guessing I have the same issue that iceta posted a few posts above - the Legion slave NPCs added by this mod all have the red diamond exclamation mark errors floating around them. I tried reactivating the mod files via FOMM, and the problem still persists. Everything else I've encountered in the game that is added from Tryout works fine. It's only the slave NPCs around Cottonwood Cove and The Fort that are messed up. Any way to fix this? I tried searching this thread but didn't find anything about this problem. I have all of the proper Tryout files installed and all of the requirements.

Floating ! marks can only means missing mesh. I think you've missed something from Sextout SCR , try reading about it here and reinstalling it. 

Franciso Flambe is not an NPC from the base game so his BaseID (or FormID in the editor) shouldn't start with "00".

He is from the base game. He is just overriden guy with the flamer from vanilla that was changed to be non-hostile to PC.

player.placeatme <formIDhere> (the ID I posted) spawns "Escaped Convict Leader" and is hostile. Oh well the save I am playing is well beyond the Primm part of the game anyway, it's just weird that I have used this mod perfectly, no problems getting it to work, except this guy.

Is there any "legit" way to get the rest of the outfits (veronica's slave outfit, willow's outfit, Social Engineering Outfits, torn Vault Jumpsuit, some cage/chain outfits/harnesses etc.)?
By legit I mean not using commands or item-searching mods.

1 hour ago, lolo12 said:

Is there any "legit" way to get the rest of the outfits (veronica's slave outfit, willow's outfit, Social Engineering Outfits, torn Vault Jumpsuit, some cage/chain outfits/harnesses etc.)?
By legit I mean not using commands or item-searching mods.

You can try going to the Sexout Store.

A mod that has many of SCR and other outfits and toys from Sexout available for purchase in game.

You can get torn Vault Jumpsuit in 1 or 2 ways. If you have a scissor and a normal vaultsuit, you can make a torn vault suit at the workstation. And if you don't run "Maternity Pack Overkill", you can get torn vault suits by wearing a vaultsuit, when your belly is P4 or bigger (the outfit will get torned).

I never heard of the Social Engineering Outfits, so I don't know which mod provides them (Probably not Sexout Tryout).

Willow's outfit is part of Willow's mod and can't be obtained without cheating. She does give you one as a reward, if she likes you enough.

Veronica's slave outfit might be purchasable at the Sexout Store, but I'm not sure. It might also be unobtainable.

Also none of these outfits have anything to do with Sexout Tryout, so sorry @Loogie for messing up your modpage.

6 minutes ago, NeticCyber said:

How do you get enslaved by the powder gangers?

Start the "Walk of Shame" quest (by teaming up the Powder Gangers during "Ghost town gunfight") - Do this to get the most out of the what this mod has to offer. Or you can talk to Eddie at the NCRCF.

2 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Start the "Walk of Shame" quest (by teaming up the Powder Gangers during "Ghost town gunfight") - Do this to get the most out of the what this mod has to offer. Or you can talk to Eddie at the NCRCF.

What about at vault 19?

On 5/3/2018 at 1:21 PM, Potato_Skill said:

Oh yeah, you're right, also at Vault 19, just go there and you'll see ;)

Well thats the thing, im there now, been raped a few times and thats about it

11 hours ago, NeticCyber said:

Well thats the thing, im there now, been raped a few times and thats about it

Have you tried talking to Epstein ? iirc, you can find him in the cafeteria. It's actually a part of a quest that involves talking to him but without that quest, you're still good to go.