First, Newmiller's black jeweled belt CTDs if I adjust the pregnancy belly in game. No clue on what's going on there, I just noted it. I didn't have time to look it over or even try some of the other sliders affecting it, not even enough to see if it was just a PEBKAC. 

Do you per chance have the name of the offending mesh? The AH1 stuff is fixed now thanks to BTN.

sorry for taking so long to get back to you: zzpiercgemsbelt20.nif was the one.

i checked that nif and also tried the generated output ingame, i couldn't find anything wrong with it...

First, Newmiller's black jeweled belt CTDs if I adjust the pregnancy belly in game. No clue on what's going on there, I just noted it. I didn't have time to look it over or even try some of the other sliders affecting it, not even enough to see if it was just a PEBKAC. 

Do you per chance have the name of the offending mesh? The AH1 stuff is fixed now thanks to BTN.

sorry for taking so long to get back to you: zzpiercgemsbelt20.nif was the one.

i checked that nif and also tried the generated output ingame, i couldn't find anything wrong with it...

I'll try rebuilding it again.

Some kind soul could do a conversion for "Bodyslide - UUNP Special" of this nice set of clothes, please? :)

TTLL Boots 1
TTLL Boots 2
TTLL Sweater 1A
TTLL Sweater 1B
TTLL Onepiece 1
TTLL Onepiece 2
TTLL Onepiece 3
TTLL Court 1
TTLL Court 2
TTLL Shortpants 1
TTLL Skirt 1
TTLL SleepOutfit 1

some screens:

tumblr_ni28dreUYL1sxpbeeo1_500.jpg16717080960_d585d63e60_b.jpg
tumblr_nidlbkYb5n1th0a7uo2_1280.jpg

You find them all clothes in this Ship "stores" mod:

TTLL Ship (stores) Mod http://gzlife55.sakura.ne.jp/data/ttllship_v01.7z

High resolution textures for TTLL Ship Clothes http://gzlife55.sakura.ne.jp/data/HiResTex_ForTTLLClothes_v01.7z

High resolution textures for TTLL Ship Hair http://gzlife55.sakura.ne.jp/data/HiResTex_ForTTLLHair_v01.7z

There are two Stores with different NPC sellers, inside the ship:

- Lia's Shop Opening Hours 9:00 to 20:00

- Vivi's shop opening hours 13:00 to 17:00

shopimage1.jpg

Is it possible to convert a Sevenbase armor to UUNP?

Jordick just posted a conversion of a CBBE outfit that I would seriously dig seeing in UUNP. I'll post a link to his blog -- the conversion is called "Fashion Outfit."

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/88/entry-1497-7b-conversions-e6/?st=20#commentsStart

It's one of the only armors I've ever seen with jean shorts and looks fantastic. If someone could convert this to UUNP, I would crap a golden brick.

Jordick just posted a conversion of a CBBE outfit that I would seriously dig seeing in UUNP. I'll post a link to his blog -- the conversion is called "Fashion Outfit."

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/88/entry-1497-7b-conversions-e6/?st=20#commentsStart

It's one of the only armors I've ever seen with jean shorts and looks fantastic. If someone could convert this to UUNP, I would crap a golden brick.

Yes it's possible and I might take a look at them once I get back from something I'm doing in about an hour. Unless someone else wants a go at it.

I started on it. I thought it was going to be just a top and bottom but it contains various pieces so I probably will have it done in 2 days.

I started on it. I thought it was going to be just a top and bottom but it contains various pieces so I probably will have it done in 2 days.

You're a king, man.

Okay so I have an update. My pc is having issues and is making work tedious and very slow. I don't know what is causing it but I will try to fix it. Until then all conversions will be put on hold or slowed down. If I need a replacement part then it will probably take me longer than 3 months to get.

Okay so I have an update. My pc is having issues and is making work tedious and very slow. I don't know what is causing it but I will try to fix it. Until then all conversions will be put on hold or slowed down. If I need a replacement part then it will probably take me longer than 3 months to get.

3 months!!!

You live in the Arctic and have to wait for the next supply ship?

:D

3 months!!!

It's because I'm not working at the moment. I work when classes start. Also since I set up my University schedule to 3 days a week I can only work 2 days of the week now so I don't overwork and can focus on University. Since I won't have money and I have to put it towards the Uni. I won't have much spare for a new part. 

I think I did find out what might be the problem though. It's either my gpu is giving up on me or my hdd. I ran a program to check my hdd and it says it needs some repairs so I'm backing up everything right now and see if it can fix it. Otherwise I could get a replacement for that in a month or two. If it is the gpu then it'll definitely take 3 months to get the money.

3 months!!!

It's because I'm not working at the moment. I work when classes start. Also since I set up my University schedule to 3 days a week I can only work 2 days of the week now so I don't overwork and can focus on University. Since I won't have money and I have to put it towards the Uni. I won't have much spare for a new part. 

I think I did find out what might be the problem though. It's either my gpu is giving up on me or my hdd. I ran a program to check my hdd and it says it needs some repairs so I'm backing up everything right now and see if it can fix it. Otherwise I could get a replacement for that in a month or two. If it is the gpu then it'll definitely take 3 months to get the money.

It will suck if you have to slow down on your conversions, but that's how it goes sometimes. Life waits for no one.

Sorry to hear about your pc issues. Hopefully the problem can be resolved without requiring a full replacement of your gpu. Good luck, man.

Hey all,

Just tried out the UUNP conversion of CBBE HDT Piercings and it's awesome! However, I've run into a few issues. =(

Here's a list of all of my findings. (Some piercings are misaligned in my game, a lot of AH1 piercings crash my game, and as expected labia piercings don't show. Was just thoroughly documenting everything as I went through them one by one.)

Majority of labia piercings don't show. (Expected)

Crashing Piercings;
AH1 Amulet (nav)
AH1 Amulet Green (nav)
AH1 Diamond Heart (nav)
AH1 Dragon (nav)
AH1 Opal Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Opal Heart (nav)
AH1 Ruby Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nav)
AH1 Sapphire Butterfly (nav)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nav)
AH1 Snake Gold (nav)
AH1 Snake Steel (nav)

Non-Showing;
AH1 Ankh (lp) (Expected)
AH1 Diamond Heart (lp) (Expected)
AH1 Labia Ring (Expected)
AH1 Opal Heart (lp) (Expected)
AH1 Sapphire Heart (nip)
HW Neck Wings Black & White
HW Circlet Chain Black & Gold
HW Circlet Wings Black & White
HW Neck Chain Black & Gold
HW Piercing Labia Black & White

Labia Showing:
Labiarings Gold/Amethyst

Mis-aligned;
AH1 Ankh (nip)
AH1 Ruby Heart (nip)
NippleShield (Diamond)

Another thing to note;
When I was using the ESP to change some piercings from light armor to accessories it made a lot of piercings just not show in-game. Most notably, none of the barbell navel piercings showed at all.

Also, I'm not even sure if it's installed 100% correctly. In the CBBE Piercing Sets mod there were a bunch of NIF's that didn't correspond to the files output by bodyslide from UUNP's files and the bodyslide files from the original mod. Leaving them in or taking them out didn't seem to do anything?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

can somebody help me here as I got a problem, I use this body with  fair skin complexion and in the begin it worked all fine, until at some point everybody in game now has a black body texture(hands and  face do work normally). The normal bodytexture only comes if I come really close to a npc or with the camera to the player. Previous time somebody said itsa memory issue but i got 16 gb of ram and 4gb vram so that doesn't look like the problem. The strange thing is that it worked at first but then out of suddenly everyone turned black. does somebody got a clue on this one?

EDIT: most peaple said to use texture optimizer, only question: are the default settings in texture optimizer good enough or do I have to change some stuff first?

Currently sitting on all the Tera armors (torso only) converted for bodyslide 2 and UUNP. Does anyone know if asianboy345 minds if we share this? I've sent him a message, but it's been two days, and he doesn't seem to check messages often (profile says he's been online several times since I sent the message).

Currently sitting on all the Tera armors (torso only) converted for bodyslide 2 and UUNP. Does anyone know if asianboy345 minds if we share this? I've sent him a message, but it's been two days, and he doesn't seem to check messages often (profile says he's been online several times since I sent the message).

On his Nexus page he says the only exception for using his work is if you want to use assets for your own mod -- like tweaking the mesh of one of his armors for a follower, or using one of his textures with an entirely custom built mesh.

Bodyslide and UUNP are just conversions. He's never objected to any conversions of his armors, so I would say go ahead and post it.

On his Nexus page he says the only exception for using his work is if you want to use assets for your own mod -- like tweaking the mesh of one of his armors for a follower, or using one of his textures with an entirely custom built mesh.

Bodyslide and UUNP are just conversions. He's never objected to any conversions of his armors, so I would say go ahead and post it.

Yeah, I read that as well, but didn't want to take a chance, then realize I'd misinterpreted it.

I'll see about getting a Mega link up for a download :)

I remade here strap-ons under UUNP

post-126630-0-88965500-1373867741.143984

and SexLab Strapon

p.s. test

Thank You! ^_^

tonight I try it.. :blush:

missing only the "SexLab Strapon - Double Dildo", this.. strapon_0.nif strapon_1.nif this vers. is double-weighted = collisions on both sides

I get this edited version from this post http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=175291

original version of SL Double Dildo (single weight) called "SexLab_SOS_DoubleDildo_1-1" is here.. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1696-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/

You can convert the "SexLab Strapon - Double Dildo" for BS UUNP bodies HDT Vagina Collisions, please? :)

Ps: here is the XML file for Strapon collisions strapon.xml ..here is the file path post-204983-0-57331300-1439915177_thumb.jpg

Okay so I'm almost sure that I'm having issues with my hdd. My pc is acting even worse but when it does it tells my my disk usage is at 100%. Luckily my brother had a spare ssd but I have to wait to purchase a copy of Windows which wont be a huge problem since the University I go to sells it for $20.

Okay so I'm almost sure that I'm having issues with my hdd. My pc is acting even worse but when it does it tells my my disk usage is at 100%. Luckily my brother had a spare ssd but I have to wait to purchase a copy of Windows which wont be a huge problem since the University I go to sells it for $20.