is there a guide to convert armor to the MCBM body arounnd any where ?

A UUNP conversion more or less is a MCBM conversion. So you just need to follow the "Anything to CBBE" and then the "CBBE to UUNP BodySlide" tutorial linked in the Nexus description of BodySlide, then build the armor with the MCBM slider in use.

is there a guide to convert armor to the MCBM body arounnd any where ?

A UUNP conversion more or less is a MCBM conversion. So you just need to follow the "Anything to CBBE" and then the "CBBE to UUNP BodySlide" tutorial linked in the Nexus description of BodySlide, then build the armor with the MCBM slider in use.

alright i will take a look at that thanks

Hey, I feel like this is probably a really stupid question, because I haven't been able to find it asked or answered anywhere here or on the Nexus on anything relating to UUNP, Bodyslide, etc., but I'm really not sure how this all affects the game.

Right now I'm using UNPB and a bunch of UNPB armors, clothing, UNP skin textures and so on. This changes every female NPC because it replaces all of those meshes and textures. I've also got a couple of mods that replace individual NPCs' meshes/textures. When I downloaded Bodyslide 2 (UUNP apparently comes in it now, so I think I've got that too) and installed it with MO, I noticed that there was nothing conflicting with UNPB, because it doesn't actually replace anything initially.

From what I've seen of the tutorials and playing around with it a little, Bodyslide seems like a really powerful mod for converting stuff to custom body types with unique weight sliders, but where does that leave my characters in the game? Is there a way to make a body replacer (so far everything I've seen is about clothing), or should I keep UNPB installed? And if I do keep it installed, will my character and all the NPCs walk around in UNPB form until someone puts on a customized piece of clothing? I guess I'm just confused about what this mod actually does in the game, since I found it when I was updating to the XP32 skeleton (it said "use UUNP" and UUNP said "use Bodyslide") and nothing seems to entail an actual body replacer. I updated RaceMenu as well, but I don't even know if the extra sliders will work with UNPB (or vanilla game models, for that matter) - and since sliders seem to be based on changing what you start with rather than creating some kind of independent shape, I have no idea how I'd replicate a shape in the game if I'm starting from UNPB.

Hey, I feel like this is probably a really stupid question, because I haven't been able to find it asked or answered anywhere here or on the Nexus on anything relating to UUNP, Bodyslide, etc., but I'm really not sure how this all affects the game.

Right now I'm using UNPB and a bunch of UNPB armors, clothing, UNP skin textures and so on. This changes every female NPC because it replaces all of those meshes and textures. I've also got a couple of mods that replace individual NPCs' meshes/textures. When I downloaded Bodyslide 2 (UUNP apparently comes in it now, so I think I've got that too) and installed it with MO, I noticed that there was nothing conflicting with UNPB, because it doesn't actually replace anything initially.

From what I've seen of the tutorials and playing around with it a little, Bodyslide seems like a really powerful mod for converting stuff to custom body types with unique weight sliders, but where does that leave my characters in the game? Is there a way to make a body replacer (so far everything I've seen is about clothing), or should I keep UNPB installed? And if I do keep it installed, will my character and all the NPCs walk around in UNPB form until someone puts on a customized piece of clothing? I guess I'm just confused about what this mod actually does in the game, since I found it when I was updating to the XP32 skeleton (it said "use UUNP" and UUNP said "use Bodyslide") and nothing seems to entail an actual body replacer. I updated RaceMenu as well, but I don't even know if the extra sliders will work with UNPB (or vanilla game models, for that matter) - and since sliders seem to be based on changing what you start with rather than creating some kind of independent shape, I have no idea how I'd replicate a shape in the game if I'm starting from UNPB.

The BodySlide program has two parts, the main BodySlide part and the Outfit Studio part. Outfit Studio is for editing or converting existing armor to any body or BodySlide set.

Once you have downloaded a finished BodySlide conversion for CBBE or UUNP, or created one yourself with Outfit Studio, you can then select it in the main part, create a slider preset and build that body and/or outfit into the Skyrim or MO folder by clicking the "Build" button.

Check out the BodySlide and the CBBE Nexus mod pages (CBBE page indirectly contains useful info for UUNP too).

The BodySlide program has two parts, the main BodySlide part and the Outfit Studio part. Outfit Studio is for editing or converting existing armor to any body or BodySlide set.

Once you have downloaded a finished BodySlide conversion for CBBE or UUNP, or created one yourself with Outfit Studio, you can then select it in the main part, create a slider preset and build that body and/or outfit into the Skyrim or MO folder by clicking the "Build" button.

Check out the BodySlide and the CBBE Nexus mod pages (CBBE page indirectly contains useful info for UUNP too).

Thanks, that explanation helped out a lot. I didn't realize that you had to pick a body type and build it to create the body itself with all of the sliders. The mouseover text all refers to outfits, so I figured it was somehow specific to that.

Now to break all of my clothing and armor mods..

Why does belly body created in BodySlide so strangely? For all the bodies (UNP, UNPB, 7BUNP, ......) WHAT am I doing wrong? Or is this normal?

My belly problem was the opposite, it was sunken towards the backbone. I finally tracked it down to the HDT belly xml I was using. Try disabling the HDT dll as a test.

Hey, I just upgraded from Bodyslide 2 v2.5 to 2.7 and I've encountered a strange issue.

Using a UUNP Special body generated with v2.7 seems to remove, and or hide any body overlays (tattoos) I had applied to my character when I un-equip body armor. Not sure what is causing it, as using my older body and setup from 2.5 does not have this issue. I also tested 2.7 UUNP HDT and it doesn't have the issue either.

I've tried starting a new game with 2.7 and I still end up with the same result.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Edit: Just tested 2.6a and it works with overlays just fine.

All of my bodyslide bellies do not look like that, your arms seem weird too, what skeleton are you using?

I use XPMS 1.94 NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-94

I've tried almost all of the body on the basis of UNP and I found that only UNPC has nice looking belly.

All of my bodyslide bellies do not look like that, your arms seem weird too, what skeleton are you using?

I've tried almost all of the body on the basis of UNP and I found that only UNPC has nice looking belly.

Use xmpsE (extended) instead, found here in the downlaods section, this will probs fix your problem. (use 2.82 for now)

Hey, I just upgraded from Bodyslide 2 v2.5 to 2.7 and I've encountered a strange issue.

Using a UUNP Special body generated with v2.7 seems to remove, and or hide any body overlays (tattoos) I had applied to my character when I un-equip body armor. Not sure what is causing it, as using my older body and setup from 2.5 does not have this issue. I also tested 2.7 UUNP HDT and it doesn't have the issue either.

I've tried starting a new game with 2.7 and I still end up with the same result.

Fixed (see Nexus). Shape order was wrong.

@Above: Yeah, latest CBBE's and UUNP's always require XPMS Extended, unless you use the no-physics bodies.

Fixed (see Nexus). Shape order was wrong.

@Above: Yeah, latest CBBE's and UUNP's always require XPMS Extended, unless you use the no-physics bodies.

Just saw it. Thanks a bunch!

I'm having issues with exporting any uunp body as .nif from 3dsmax, tried plain uunp, special and hdt and max crashes every time at "exporting uunp geometry". Is there some specific option to make it work, or maybe try with different plugin version? I mean, its no biggie to replace body later in OS was just curious if I'm missing something here.

no one has converted the vanilla armors to uunp bodyslide have they. or skimpy versions of the vanilla armors?

There was but it was removed. There is also one one the nexus but it's half assed. The creator says he converted them to uunp but didn't test any of the uunp bodies so you will get clipping. 

XPMS1.94 is nothing else than XPMSE1.92r60 rebranded the skeletons in there support HDT in a half assed version with BBP screwing the breast animation up and newer xmls containing belliy data do not work as intended because they are for XPMSE2+ and that contains a different Belly system for HDT.

XPMS1.94 is not fully HDT compatible that is why there is no HDT compatibility statement on the XPMS for it, that is why I wanna ban people and delete comments where such non-sense is written. 

no one has converted the vanilla armors to uunp bodyslide have they. or skimpy versions of the vanilla armors?

Yeah I have the remodeled armor one that was removed, can't share it unfortunately,the original author seems to have objected to it. Prior to that I converted it to UUNP myself, then had a tantrum with Skyrim one day and deleted everything.

It's a very easy mod to convert using ousnius' workflow, the original CBBE files are very clean and tidy so they fit the UUNP reference shape like a glove. It's just mind-numbing work, making tiny little adjustments to every UNP slider *shudder*. You can mitigate that a bit by predicting the adjustment requirements you'll typically see across the various shapes and letting out the base shape a little in those areas. 

If I can do it you can, give it a try. 

There was but it was removed. There is also one one the nexus but it's half assed. The creator says he converted them to uunp but didn't test any of the uunp bodies so you will get clipping. 

I'm in the process of converting the unp minidresses and unp spice gear, but I'm only about halfway done. Sooooooo many sliders!

I'm in the process of converting the unp minidresses and unp spice gear, but I'm only about halfway done. Sooooooo many sliders!

Are you talking about unp mindresses collection by tiwa44? If you are then Guk already did those it's on page 51.

Is anyone else getting an extraction error when trying to use Guk's minidress collection? I installed just fine a few weeks ago but now i can't install it for some reason. Building it in BS gives me a "cannot load small nif" error as well. Using BS 2.7c and MO

Belly weights (switch back and forth).

UUNP <= 2.6 http://i.imgur.com/ZtjJ7Nx.jpg

UUNP >= 2.7 http://i.imgur.com/CRqKeaJ.jpg

in BS 2.7 screen seems to have been reduced slightly the mirco-spike on pregnant belly, I think is a nice work..! ^_^

ass instead of side still seems to have some small spikes, which makes understand that you still have to do with videogame and not with a true "perfect-round" ass yet.. :)