Made a topic about my troubles with converting with UUNP, didn't get much of a response so I'll repost here.

Entirely new to outfit studio and been messing around UUNP. Now I want to take already converted Bodyslide CBBE projects and convert them into UUNP. At the moment for practice, I would like to take XunAmarox's conversions for Demon Hunter Armor(his conversion for said armor found here: http://www.loverslab...e-conversions/)and convert it into UUNP HDT. So I download the CBA for the armor, I then open up Outfit Studio and go to Load Project. After that I get prompted to open for Slider Set Files, then I go to the Slidersets folder inside XunAmarox's CBA .rar file that I download and open up CBA-Demon Hunter. Right when I open it up, I get an error message saying "Could not load outfit NIF" which proceeds into "Failed to create project from slider set file!".

If there is anything I am doing wrong or if I am missing a step please tell me so I can figure this out

Try this instead.

CBBE to UUNP is easier than UNP to UUNP. :)

Now download Mesh Rigger, you can choose the portable 32-bit version if you don't want Python on your PC.

You can drop the files anywhere, i suggest to create desktop shortcuts for both the Mesh Rigger executable as well as the folder inside with the template/target folders.

1. Copy ...\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP\UUNPHDT.nif ---> Paste into ...\Mesh Rigger\Template
  2. Copy your Project's shapedata meshes from the ...\ShapeData\...\ folders into the ...\Mesh Rigger\Target folder
  3. Launch Mesh Rigger, select UUNPHDT.nif as template and your mesh(es) as target
  4. The settings in Mesh Rigger are not quite universal, for example if the target mesh is TBBP with Breast01 bones then you have to select "Delete all Weights" and "Replace Bones", but under no circumstances do the same with boots or gloves - this would need its own guide
  5. "Ok" ---> wait for the next dialogue ---> For a Torso Outfit you select all bones, boots only thighs, gloves only adjacent arm weights
  6. wait until Mesh Rigger is finished, this can take a while ranging from 10 seconds to 30+ minutes - when it's done, the active MS-DOS window will shut down and your rigged mesh will be found in the "Output" folder of Mesh Rigger
  7. Copy the output meshes back into your mod project's "ShapeData" folders

Now load the projects and start editing sliders, remember to make additional backups after any significant work steps. Before testing anything you should also create SliderGroups with "Unified UNP" like this:

attachicon.gifBS2creategroup.jpg

You can always restore original weights in OS in particular with help of the "Edit only Connected" and "Mask" features. But as mentioned this would need its own guide, come back when you have weighting issues.

Chances are that some steps are missing or incomprehensible, but my forum time is up so make sure to report if anything doesn't work as described.

edit: added the step "5.  'Set Base Shape' " after fixing basic clipping - i guess this walkthrough would need better formatting to be readable ^ ^

Everything is fine until this point. I'm not sure if I have everything needed or if I'm just reading this passage wrong over and over, but it says to download Mesh Rigger from that site. I click the link, highlight the tab for Mesh Rigger, click download and choose the 32-bit version closest to the top as it would be the newest version.

It's a tiny file with a bunch of .bat files, and a pythonPortable-folder inside. Opening the Mesh Rigger file I get a window telling me Python-Portable.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Then it tells me to click any button which exits the MS-dos window.

The folderstructure for the next steps are nowhere to be found either. What am I missing/not understanding here?

Everything is fine until this point. I'm not sure if I have everything needed or if I'm just reading this passage wrong over and over, but it says to download Mesh Rigger from that site. I click the link, highlight the tab for Mesh Rigger, click download and choose the 32-bit version closest to the top as it would be the newest version.

It's a tiny file with a bunch of .bat files, and a pythonPortable-folder inside. Opening the Mesh Rigger file I get a window telling me Python-Portable.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Then it tells me to click any button which exits the MS-dos window.

The folderstructure for the next steps are nowhere to be found either. What am I missing/not understanding here?

You need to download the latest "standalone" file, extract it into a folder. Then, download the latest "update" file and extract/overwrite it into the same folder. The standalone archive comes with the Python executables.

You need to download the latest "standalone" file, extract it into a folder. Then, download the latest "update" file and extract/overwrite it into the same folder. The standalone archive comes with the Python executables.

Is it the files on the mesh rigger page? Python 3.4 or Pyffi 3k? I can't see anywhere else to download the standalone file :/

Is it the files on the mesh rigger page? Python 3.4 or Pyffi 3k? I can't see anywhere else to download the standalone file :/

"Portable Version" at the very bottom of the download page = standalone.

"Portable Version (Upgrade)" at the very top of the download page = update.

"Portable Version" at the very bottom of the download page = standalone.

"Portable Version (Upgrade)" at the very top of the download page = update.

Thanks! Man, would it hurt them to make that a bit more clear? :P

@ I kindly ask the experts

It would be possible to make a UUNP Bodyslide version of this outifit replacer, please? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

optimized for Bodyslide v2.7f and UUNP Special body, with active working HDT vagina (I use the "No Panties Patch" of Minidress outfit replacer)

Guk already converted those but he has them under beta. Hop to page 51 although I think he made it with the panties. 

@ I kindly ask the experts

It would be possible to make a UUNP Bodyslide version of this outifit replacer, please? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

optimized for Bodyslide v2.7f and UUNP Special body, with active working HDT vagina (I use the "No Panties Patch" of Minidress outfit replacer)

Guk already converted those but he has them under beta. Hop to page 51 although I think he made it with the panties.

Oops I forgot.. Thanks! :D

Guk says:

"panties are yet to be replaced with a properly edited mesh"

I do not understand whether it is compatible or not the "no panties patch"..? :-/

When converting a couple of the Tera-armors I've stumbled upon an issue I'm struggling to understand:

When I'm in outfit studio and have converted the bodyshape to cbbe I'm at the point where I'm using the sliders to see if there's any clipping. Everything looks fine really, even on the bigger scales (7b ch). Fast forward to actually testing the armor in bodyslide it's suddenly clipping all over the place. How can I prevent this in outfit studio when I can't really see it until the armor is converted? :/

Total noob at this trying to learn :)

I apologize in advance for my English. So I kind of figured out how to convert the armor's all right, but that's what I do not understand how you create a list of preset BodySaide? I just was empty. ((

Yeah it's empty when you create it. You need to go to the slidergroup files and right click it and edit it with something like notepad++.

As an example it should look something like this first(I'm going to color code to hopefully make it easier to understand):

<SliderGroups>
       <Group name="ZDA-Demon Hunter Armor">
        <Member name="ZDA-Demon Hunter Armor UUNP"/>
        <Member name="ZDA-Demon Hunter Boots UUNP"/>
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

What you need to do is copy everything in your file that looks like what I have highlighted in red.
Now paste it above it's own self.

<SliderGroups>
    </Group>
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

Now whatever text you have in the spot that is yellow you will erase and replace with "Unified UNP"

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="Unified UNP">
    </Group>
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

So it should end up looking something like this. Without the colors of course.

First, Newmiller's black jeweled belt CTDs if I adjust the pregnancy belly in game. No clue on what's going on there, I just noted it. I didn't have time to look it over or even try some of the other sliders affecting it, not even enough to see if it was just a PEBKAC. 

Do you per chance have the name of the offending mesh? The AH1 stuff is fixed now thanks to BTN.

Guk says:

I do not understand whether it is compatible or not the "no panties patch"..? :-/

i'd wager it's not compatible, because that will replace the meshes you generate with UUNP. Not 100% sure, but maybe Guk added zap sliders for the panties...

:ph34r:  :blink:   ;)

Fox 48 UUNP HDT Test (I didn't see anyclipping in game but then I use a small ass big breast body so, mileage may very)...

Will need the Fox 48 original set for textures and esp's

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1873-fox-collection/- Copy of original can be found here

Note: Gloves (wrist bands) do not include nail extentions

Note 2: The feet in the high heels are actually the UUNP Feet XPMSE and I curved them with the old foot angle tool (then moved the heel to match up to the foot and fixed an clipping).

Note 3: The mod does require HDT High Heels

Note 4: I can't think of anything, oh extract with 7zip :lol:

attachicon.gifFox 48 UUNP HDT.7z

care to elaborate that feet procedure or point me to the resources?

Im trying to convert http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=154322from cbbe to uunp with Guk's guide

at step 10 i'm not sure what i should do since there is a large amount of clipping

picture:

QlVLBim.jpg

Also will doing it this way allow the usage of sliders like ssh breast slider for example?

how did you conform the body to the base shape? If you know what body it is, use one of the X to CBBE presets in OS (those in the UNPConvert.xml).

it is Cbbe 3.2 or atleast the file says it is 

so i followed this 

1. Open Outfit Studio ---> "File" ---> "Load Reference..."
  2. "Use an existing Sliderset" ---> "Browse" ---> ...\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ConversionSets\
  3. Figure out which .xml file you need as conversion reference:
  4. All the bodies available in UUNP are found in "UNPconvert.xml", ADEC is in "CalConvert.xml" 
  5. Select the exact bodytype from the original outfits you want to convert, example "UNP High to CBBE" - from my experience, the high weight (_1.nif) always works better to convert
  6. "Load Outfit..." ---> "Load from a .NIF file" ---> navigate to the \Data\Meshes\... folder and load the _1.nif version of the outfit
  7. Delete the original nude body in the mesh list on the top right window, usually this is has a specific name depending on the original outfit like "UNPSlimPushupW" or sometimes just "Body"
  8. If any outfit parts are dislocated about 1 foot before and below the reference body, use "Move Shape" ---> "Old CBBE to Vanilla Offset"
  9. Anything like Gloves floating in the air is fixed by loading the outfit again, with the option "File" ---> "Apply Overall Skin Transform" disabled
  10. If all meshes are in place and there is still clipping, the outfit probably uses a rare variant like "UNP Perky" or "UNPB Chapi" - you may have to load the outfit again, and compare only its nude body with various conversion reference bodies (repeat everything with the correct reference)

at step 4-5 i chose from conversion sets UNPConvert.xml and from that Cbbe to Unified Unp

and this image is the result

QlVLBim.jpg

link to the guide

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1220575

This is still pretty tough without a central location to keep track of the UUNP BodySlide conversions floating around. Some really nice stuff being done. Some basic stuff either not done yet or getting lost in the shuffle.

Vanilla replacer similar to CT77's work which he apparently wants to keep as Nexus only so we can't modify and post here. Not judging. That's his prerogative. But we need sexy vanilla armor replacer with zaps. :)

Strapons. ... haven't found UUNP bodyslide version yet. There aren't really all THAT many of them. I may take a look and give 'em a try. Can't be much harder than doing the Fox 39 set.

I like Guk's minidresses. Just need more of the vanilla stuff done.

If we don't get a central listing pretty soon, I'm thinking of taking on making a post and managing it. I'd ask folks to message me a link to their conversions and keep the OP like a list. I'm tired of slogging through hundreds of pages of posts to try to find something :)

:ph34r:  :blink:   ;)

Fox 48 UUNP HDT Test (I didn't see anyclipping in game but then I use a small ass big breast body so, mileage may very)...

Will need the Fox 48 original set for textures and esp's

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1873-fox-collection/- Copy of original can be found here

Note: Gloves (wrist bands) do not include nail extentions

Note 2: The feet in the high heels are actually the UUNP Feet XPMSE and I curved them with the old foot angle tool (then moved the heel to match up to the foot and fixed an clipping).

Note 3: The mod does require HDT High Heels

Note 4: I can't think of anything, oh extract with 7zip :lol:

attachicon.gifFox 48 UUNP HDT.7z

care to elaborate that feet procedure or point me to the resources?

One on the slider/tools that came with the original version of UUNP (up to I think build v1.05 or so) was an experimental foot angle tool.

It used the feet that originally were generate by ANK's team for UN7B (one flat foot and on HH style).... they both had the same Vertex count and order.

The base (flat feet) was used as the reference nif and the angled foot (high heel shape) was turned into an object file and used to create a bsd file that would allow you to adjust the foot angle from flat to an extremely high heel angle (I think at 100 its like walking on tip toes).

The nice thing is the high heel foot that was made into an object file kept the toes level, vs just angling the ankle.

The problem with that was the feet were wide (uunp feet have a similar problem) so even if you get the foot to a proper angle it tends to still spill out of the shoe around the toes and front area (ball area of the foot).

I got lucky with the Fox 48 Shoe B Heel as it was almost wide enough.... and I only needed to use the brush's in OS a little to widen the shoes to fit under the foot.

I still have that tool on my system (hell I have all the pre alpha releases of UUNP on my system somewhere).

The tool has very limited uses though as I stated above...

In other words: Most of the heels that are made for skyrim tend to have a smaller foot (even the ones that are made for HDT HH).... so the tool was made almost a year ago and was only recently able to be used (go figure).

I apologize in advance for my English. So I kind of figured out how to convert the armor's all right, but that's what I do not understand how you create a list of preset BodySaide? I just was empty. ((

Yeah it's empty when you create it. You need to go to the slidergroup files and right click it and edit it with something like notepad++.

As an example it should look something like this first(I'm going to color code to hopefully make it easier to understand):

<SliderGroups>
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

What you need to do is copy everything in your file that looks like what I have highlighted in red.
Now paste it above it's own self.

<SliderGroups>
    </Group>
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

Now whatever text you have in the spot that is yellow you will erase and replace with "Unified UNP"

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="Unified UNP">
    </Group>
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

So it should end up looking something like this. Without the colors of course.

You don't need to do this manually anymore. You can use the Group Manager now.

Guk says:

i'd wager it's not compatible, because that will replace the meshes you generate with UUNP. Not 100% sure, but maybe Guk added zap sliders for the panties...

Thank you! :)

I ask when Guk returns ^_^

Asking this here as most people working on conversions for UUNP seem to hang out here :)

In Mesh Rigger you can select female/male/both all the way to the right. Is this important? I can't remember what default settings were, but I think I changed it at some point.

First, Newmiller's black jeweled belt CTDs if I adjust the pregnancy belly in game. No clue on what's going on there, I just noted it. I didn't have time to look it over or even try some of the other sliders affecting it, not even enough to see if it was just a PEBKAC. 

Do you per chance have the name of the offending mesh? The AH1 stuff is fixed now thanks to BTN.

sorry for taking so long to get back to you: zzpiercgemsbelt20.nif was the one.

I tried them.. the GUK's Minidress UUNP conversion :)

I have a very-very little micro clipping near the underarm area on UUNP skinny weight 0, for the rest.. work fine with my custom UUNP skinny presets, and there are no seams on the neck, finally! ^_^

and.. the "no panties pacth" It Works! :D