[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Big fan of your work Stevie.  Loved your conversions for 7B and absolutely love your character(s) you create.  Now this.  It's really amazing.  I'm a bit intimidated by trying this out.  I'm not familiar with GIMP, PaintNet and I don't have Photoshop.  The GIFs posted really make me want to try this.  Perhaps in time it will be easier to use.  Really  exciting to see this work developing.  Thanks for sharing.

Like i said i can only guess why it does that but maybe someone has a better understanding can help or if someone has made adjustments to the xml that prevents that opening and swaying but also not affect collisions and hopefully will post their edited xml.

Trepleen/Daies CBBE body has no such issue, so could there possibly be something to compare against?

Edit: Yay, managed to fix the "open pussy" problem by comparing your and daies .xmls and seems yours has, on all 3 axis, both values as 0. After I copied values(check pic) from daies .xml, it finally stays closed and only opens when approriate!

post-19297-0-66497900-1427055679_thumb.png

Edit2: Edited both, left and right constraints ofc.

Like i said i can only guess why it does that but maybe someone has a better understanding can help or if someone has made adjustments to the xml that prevents that opening and swaying but also not affect collisions and hopefully will post their edited xml.

Trepleen/Daies CBBE body has no such issue, so could there possibly be something to compare against?

Edit: Yay, managed to fix the "open pussy" problem by comparing your and daies .xmls and seems yours has, on all 3 axis, both values as 0. After I copied values(check pic) from daies .xml, it finally stays closed and only opens when approriate!

attachicon.gifjff.png

Edit2: Edited both, left and right constraints ofc.

Aha, very nice will check it out.

I had been looking and had thot maybe i needed to add the other vagina bones.

Never even thought to look at that part of the xml or can even make adjustments there...

Edit: Yea need to do the Angular part too, also now i'll have to look at other parts of the body (breasts and butt) on my main xml.

Edit 2: Will upload updated hdtVagina.xml later after some testing.

Right, the opening when idle etc is sorted thx to Tepi  B).

But (to me) i think it has affected the look of it a bit during opening and closing (maybe it's just me, maybe looking at pussy all day can have an affect on you..... :P).

Anyways ill just keep testing and trying out different edits etc.

Here is some xmls (backup your old xml):

Vagina 1 is the old hdtVagina.xml with just the added edits to keep it closed during idle etc.

Vagina 1.rar

Vagina 2 is a newer hdtVagina.xml with some changes and the added edits to keep it closed during idle etc.

Vagina 2.rar

Vagina 3 is similar to the old hdtVagina.xml but this is a 'test' xml, have edited the bone placement (Joint in constraints) that was at -2.00000 to -2.78000 as when collisions get applied the vagina moves up into the body a bit, not sure what affect it will have with collisions.

Vagina 3.rar

Schlong Test is a modified hdtm.xml, only has the Genital data in the xml, Group ID is at '0 - Default' (let me know if you think it improves collisions or not).

Schlong Test.rar

Don't forget to backup your xmls before trying these out.

Edit: I think Vagina 3 and the Schlong Test works well together (tho i need to update some data to the hdtm.xml i forgot to add)

I took a couple of days off and started over with HDT and skeleton install from scratch. I now have it working.... :D I found out I had a couple of HDT files installed that were stopping things. Vagina 2 did the trick for me. Now that I have it working I can play with the different ones and see which works best as before today I had no animation at all. I suck at taking good pictures. Thanks for all your hard work into this.

post-505731-0-75845100-1427199586_thumb.jpg

I tried to find the solution reading but do not speak English, so I have just a simple question why the penis does not collide with the vagina? and I miss everything and it does not work, also the havok object does not appear in player.aaditem

dsnmSDN.png

t4dJXVx.png

Using the last Vagina 2.rar with UUNP Special, and it works like a charm. thanks you a lot man ! :)

Which version of HDTM and HDTdefaultBBP xmls files are you using, exactly ? :)

you could send me your XMLs files (HDTM and HDTdefaultBBP), please..? :blush:

I second this ^^

Using the last Vagina 2.rar with UUNP Special, and it works like a charm. thanks you a lot man ! :)

Which version of HDTM and HDTdefaultBBP xmls files are you using, exactly ? :)

you could send me your XMLs files (HDTM and HDTdefaultBBP), please..? :blush:

I second this ^^

I call next.  :blink:

For those who still suffering from the raging vagina issue. Here is how I personally solved it with a workaround I mentioned here, because no other method worked for me, not even the unequip-requip HDT Havok Object. (Well this is bascially the same, but with a few minor changes.)

First add the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to the femalehead.nif described here at the Newer method. If you are using a custom race make sure to modify their own head as well (make backups just in case).

This will enable HDT for any BBP body/armor without the use of the HDT Havok Object. We will use that for something else.

Create your chosen body using the UUNP Special pack from here. Open the bodies in Nifskope and ctrl+del the NiStringExtraData with the hdtvagina.xml to remove it completely. Make sure to do this on both.

Install the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdtvagina.xml & hdtm.xml of your choice. I recommend these here.

Install the HDT Havok Object from "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML", open HDT Havok Object.nif and change the NiStringExtraData from SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to SKSE\Plugins\hdtvagina.xml.

Start the game and enjoy. Just equip the HDT Havok Object everytime you have sex, and unequip-requip if the vagina goes turbo ^^

iNr3rkw.gifIM3NqUT.gif

I want to use that body for specific followers, but I also have CBBE version installed (differnt npc - different body), so how can I myself fix that SKSE plugin path usage with same name?

Upd: nevermind it works absolutly fine with CBBE hdt files

For those who still suffering from the raging vagina issue. Here is how I personally solved it with a workaround I mentioned here, because no other method worked for me, not even the unequip-requip HDT Havok Object. (Well this is bascially the same, but with a few minor changes.)

First add the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to the femalehead.nif described here at the Newer method. If you are using a custom race make sure to modify their own head as well (make backups just in case).

This will enable HDT for any BBP body/armor without the use of the HDT Havok Object. We will use that for something else.

Create your chosen body using the UUNP Special pack from here. Open the bodies in Nifskope and ctrl+del the NiStringExtraData with the hdtvagina.xml to remove it completely. Make sure to do this on both.

Install the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdtvagina.xml & hdtm.xml of your choice. I recommend these here.

Install the HDT Havok Object from "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML", open HDT Havok Object.nif and change the NiStringExtraData from SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to SKSE\Plugins\hdtvagina.xml.

Start the game and enjoy. Just equip the HDT Havok Object everytime you have sex, and unequip-requip if the vagina goes turbo ^^

Fixed the problem for me, I suggest this be stickied somewhere