Official Trumpdog sanctioned DragonBone Marauder Armor

Conversion by Gamefever

Almost a button click from being available to all da ppl in the world.

Thank you and endorsed!

I'm guessing Draugr Marader is next?

I was going to do Remodeled Daedric but Im running into issues with how the mesh is handled when imported into Bodyslide.

Also, if you haven't seen this yet,

You really should head over to the Nexus and check out the Hotfiles.

I know its self promotion but the file I got into the Header is worth some serious laughs.

Official Trumpdog sanctioned DragonBone Marauder Armor

Conversion by Gamefever

Almost a button click from being available to all da ppl in the world.

Thank you and endorsed!

I'm guessing Draugr Marader is next?

I was going to do Remodeled Daedric but Im running into issues with how the mesh is handled when imported into Bodyslide.

Also, if you haven't seen this yet,

You really should head over to the Nexus and check out the Hotfiles.

I know its self promotion but the file I got into the Header is worth some serious laughs.

Diablio already made remodeled daedric armor for uunp, unless you wanna make your own version  :D

Oh ok,

No I will start assembling the Steel, Heavy Steel, and Plate Armors for my new mod I'm building.

Book of UUNP Iron and Steel volume 1.

I have about 16 variants created for Light and Heavy Iron Armors.

Its very easy to spot the Light armors they are mostly naked.

Rather than replace the singular armor this will place every replacer from a bunch of contributing authors into a created leveled list.

Also some mashup's. 

Contributors so far,

CT77

Tiwa44

Nisakatanna

Well I've only contacted one author but 2 of the others have easy open permissions so I don't have to worry.

Might rip open the SkyrimMeshes.BSA cause I want some skulls.

I'm also looking for pouches, belts, and pants.

post-79263-0-35755900-1464383201_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-30195200-1464383211_thumb.jpg

Oh ok,

No I will start assembling the Steel, Heavy Steel, and Plate Armors for my new mod I'm building.

Book of UUNP Iron and Steel volume 1.

I have about 16 variants created for Light and Heavy Iron Armors.

Its very easy to spot the Light armors they are mostly naked.

Rather than replace the singular armor this will place every replacer from a bunch of contributing authors into a created leveled list.

Also some mashup's. 

Contributors so far,

CT77

Tiwa44

Nisakatanna

Well I've only contacted one author but 2 of the others have easy open permissions so I don't have to worry.

Might rip open the SkyrimMeshes.BSA cause I want some skulls.

I'm also looking for pouches, belts, and pants.

Not sure how youre going about finding parts for this project, but the pants on the Nordic Carved Armor are great 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52705/? I don't think I can post the author's pics so...just a suggestion. Please keep us up to date as this unique project takes shape

Just picked myself up off the floor, luckily my hands weren't severely injured and my fingers can still press the download button.

Holy shit Diablio! Just wow... killin it. Thank you times ten.

Holy shit, that's a lot of fits!

Can anyone when they get the chance, maybe hook a brother up with that 1st BnS original File. The Baidu does not like me, even though I love them. Would be greatly appreciated, as always.

i Just added a MEGA link thumbsup.gif

Can anyone when they get the chance, maybe hook a brother up with that 1st BnS original File. The Baidu does not like me, even though I love them. Would be greatly appreciated, as always.

Had just seen that while editing my post, then this. Don't even know if it was there before, lol. Either way, thank you. You are the man!

Can't believe all these... :o

:Edit: BTW... The new chic is adorable too.

YES!!!post-822716-0-17300400-1464482835_thumb.gif  Diablio nails it..post-822716-0-93196300-1464482963_thumb.gif  again!! Thanks, you can guess which armor i've been waiting for. By the way, never seen a ZAP for clipping before (well it worked).

Thanks for those Diablio.

Just a heads-up, the legwarmer alt from the Aradia Kato Outfit has the wrong body slot in the nif. It's using the slot 32 while the correct is 38.

Anybody with a basic knowledge of NifSkope can easily fix it after running BodySlide.

I think I might get a few more added to this big project...

Its getting well rather large,

Tonight I converted most of the Tiwa44 Spice of Life to UUNP but this was just because I wanted the parts for more mashup's...

Also this will be a Mega Standalone Pack that places these into the Leveled Lists.

That Bodyslide List is just the Chest Pieces....

I have not yet started Mashup's for Steel Sets.

post-79263-0-75716900-1464502700_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-94464300-1464502865_thumb.png

post-79263-0-84654700-1464502877_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-53233600-1464502897_thumb.jpg

post-79263-0-88965700-1464503090_thumb.jpg

Just another suggestion... I'm happy when anything's converted to UUNP.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2572-chakarus-1001-nights-for-unp-jiggle/

did it yesterday

Amen brethren! But really... Thank you kind sir, appreciate the share.

Not finding it in Bodyslide, even under Unassigned. Maybe it's just done another way that I'm unfamiliar with...

hmm i dont see any mistakes

MN1qPLw.png

Hmmm... Can't see the pic but, simply wasn't finding it in the group filter to apply the changes.

Will have another look in a while [maybe tomorrow], watching some UFC 198 right now. 

Still, thank you.

i've been running into this alot too (no reflections on the modders of course). Open the GROUP MANAGER and load the UNIFIED UNP group, click it and add the armor. It always shows up in the list on the right. Save it and CLOSE Bodyslide. when you restart it should be with evything else, so there's no real need to search or add it to the unassigned list. Again not knocking the modders, it just ends up in Group Manager.

Thank you a lot, I was wondering what was wrong lol.

Only thing left for me now is trying to get higher resolution textures

Just another suggestion... I'm happy when anything's converted to UUNP.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2572-chakarus-1001-nights-for-unp-jiggle/

did it yesterday

Amen brethren! But really... Thank you kind sir, appreciate the share.

Not finding it in Bodyslide, even under Unassigned. Maybe it's just done another way that I'm unfamiliar with...

hmm i dont see any mistakes

MN1qPLw.png

Hmmm... Can't see the pic but, simply wasn't finding it in the group filter to apply the changes.

Will have another look in a while [maybe tomorrow], watching some UFC 198 right now. 

Still, thank you.

i've been running into this alot too (no reflections on the modders of course). Open the GROUP MANAGER and load the UNIFIED UNP group, click it and add the armor. It always shows up in the list on the right. Save it and CLOSE Bodyslide. when you restart it should be with evything else, so there's no real need to search or add it to the unassigned list. Again not knocking the modders, it just ends up in Group Manager.

Thank you a lot, I was wondering what was wrong lol.

Only thing left for me now is trying to get higher resolution textures

Solutions are awesome! Glad your stuff works. On the higher rez texturees, I think you should check out  Cell or BringtheNoise forums ( or pm them) for some solutions. Also Gameplayer (fever) is in this forum,off and on, updating everyone on his next UUNP masterwork.

wow diablo you little devil. beautiful armors. thank you.

by the way anyone know if this has ever been converted

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57530/?

and also can someone properly convert this pretty please?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2636-peropero-uunp-hdt-robes-replacer-conversion-standalone-set/

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

i'm getting a bunch of clipping and the bones weren't done right either because the breasts and butt bounce through the robes but imo the best robes or robes replacer I've seen so far.

do you have a comprehensive guide on how you convert as well? the guides I've looked at seem to be either outdated or lack depth and I've converted some stuff successfully but most the time seem to fail either in game or in outfit studio, something goes wrong or the armor just doesn't come out right,stretching or other oddities in game.

Book of UUNP

I've finished 44 Bodyslide Armor Chest Pieces.

ESP

contains

ArmorAA

Armor

ConstructionData>Forge and Temper Information

So whats left

Gloves, Boots, Leveled List, Bodyslot 32 Check on Meshes, MaleVersion Placeholder propagation to FolderPaths, and figure out which textures to package.

post-79263-0-27227600-1464588662_thumb.jpg

Cute FF Fran Armor already in UUNP, get get get it!  http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1309.html Requires Heels Sound .esm

Nice find thanks! If the others haven't been done, I'll likely have a crack at them soon when I get some time.

Always adding to the world of UUNP! Thank you! I have to ask Diablio, I noticed some of your conversions have working HDT (moving parts like skirts etc), do you know of a tut or guide that explains how you convert those correctly?

I convert normal outfits fine but when I try ones with moving parts they just fall to the ground in nifskope/ or blow up in game.