Hi. So this is not a mod its a bodyslide tool? I cant just install like any other mod and have working belly scaling for example (cos i want to use pregnancy mods but as i understand default UNP body doesnt support belly scaling). And i cant use bodyslide because its not compatible with WindowsXP.

Someone could convert to UUNP with full weight slider 0-100 this two DOA outfit, Please..? :blush: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76136/

it will be pretty hard, not to make esp with min max weight,but to make a conversion,when tried got all bones messed in niffscope,i hope somebody more skillfull can give an advise ;D

Most of my female characters have weight 0-50

I think it is easier to make a UUNP conversion with a weight slider 0-50 for the UUNP special body?

problem not in weight,problem in attaching bones to the body,dont have so much exp,main trouble in moving part,so game ctd when wrong number of bones attached

Hi. So this is not a mod its a bodyslide tool? I cant just install like any other mod and have working belly scaling for example (cos i want to use pregnancy mods but as i understand default UNP body doesnt support belly scaling). And i cant use bodyslide because its not compatible with WindowsXP.

UUNP is the equivalent of CBBE Bodyslide but with UNP UV mapping. Bodyslide is 99.9% of it's functionality, without that it's just a basic body in a not very appealing shape and with belly node scaling that you can't use.

I tried to make a Zeroed Sliders UUNP body, made a new profile in MO to test things out, installed the latest Bodyslide version with its UUNP Special files but everytime I try to move a cursor in the UUNP Morphs tab of Racemenu, I get a CTD...  Does anyone knows what I'm missing here ?

EDIT : Found the issue : the new memory allocation of Crash Fixes

Papyrus.0.log

plugins.txt

Not sure if anyone made an UUNP Bodyslide conversion of French Maid so I would like to ask if anyone has, if nobody has is it possible that someone can convent it ? Would like to have a maid outfit for UUNP when i am playing Maria Eden pretty please :)

Here's the French maid...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page-90

Hmm I goggled it and checked the topic but didnt find it.... kinda weird..

That said thanks for showing me where it was Widowpuppy :)

Just want to Present u this things :

76214-2-1465782611.jpg

Option A :

owFbq3bp.jpg

Option B :

S5eNMkQy.jpg

Option C :

HJBV8j7F.jpg

Option D :

BzvFAFCE.jpg

Option E :

5kYRgm9Q.jpg

Option F :

pckM50z4.jpg

Option G :

72775-0-1465762565.jpg

Option H :

72775-1-1465762565.jpg

Option A :

72775-0-1465785561.jpg

Option B :

72775-1-1465785560.jpg

Option C :

72775-2-1465785560.jpg

72775-0-1465711471.jpg

Veri gud, veri gud, veri gud, veri gud...

Ching chong.

His armor mods are amazing, but the author himself is outrageous... Just like any japanese fella who thinks he's cool. I seriously hate his personality, even though he's just acting.

Ching chong.

His armor mods are amazing, but the author himself is outrageous... Just like any japanese fella who thinks he's cool. I seriously hate his personality, even though he's just acting.

Don't know the guy too well, but... Respect the fuck out of his work, it's awesome. And, I think his introductions are pretty funny. I'm a firm believer in let the work speak for itself, which it does. So I appreciate his rambles.  

Just dropping in to say that the project "Book of UUNP" is still growing,

I just have serious Exams coming up so I wont be able to put updates on progress for a while.

I intend to give it my all when I get done with those.

Its currently sitting at over 80 chest pieces...

Hold Guards armors which I added recently have region specific parts.

Just dropping in to say that the project "Book of UUNP" is still growing,

I just have serious Exams coming up so I wont be able to put updates on progress for a while.

I intend to give it my all when I get done with those.

Its currently sitting at over 80 chest pieces...

Hold Guards armors which I added recently have region specific parts.

Good Luck on your exams Gameplayer :)

Looking forward to the project code named "Book of UUNP" :P

Ching chong.

Don't know the guy too well, but... Respect the fuck out of his work, it's awesome. And, I think his introductions are pretty funny. I'm a firm believer in let the work speak for itself, which it does. So I appreciate his rambles.

I would do it. The problem comes when you're asking for help. It doesn't matter if you have a problem, if you want to make a modification or if you're just asking a question; he always talks shit. I'm sorry, but that's something that really lights up me

Ching chong.

I would do it. The problem comes when you're asking for help. It doesn't matter if you have a problem, if you want to make a modification or if you're just asking a question; he always talks shit. I'm sorry, but that's something that really lights up me

Ahh, I see. Yeah, that would definitely suck.